Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So all those things they did to me, the kidnapping, the threats, the torture."

"And you dealt with all that very well, try not to hold onto those memories though dear, these people are our neighbours and we need to live with them after all."

"How can you live in a place where you know people like this are trying to get you?"

"Because normally it doesn't go this far, I wouldn't give them my blood less I would lose the power I have here, but at the same time I acquiesce to their requests of scientific interviews and studies, but they don't need my blood. There are many others of my kind who are more cooperative with the Lilith.

"They didn't need it? Then why did they kidnap me?!"

"Because it's a game dear, the Lilith and her people are sadists, doing what they did to you was part of a greater game they play with I and mine. They take one of us, we take one of them, vampires are very durable physically, emotionally and mentally not as much, but then again that's the point, to punish."

"It was all game?!"

"An opportunistic and predatory game yes."

Why bother screaming or getting angry, this is what the world is.

"So what happens now?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're no longer human, you're a vampire now, one of us. Whether you want it or not you're part of our community, which means you have three options."

"Which are?"

"You can leave us, cut ties with us, Veronica might miss you, but for us it'll simply mean a return to the status quo. You'll be on your own, which means two things: being a vampire who has no clue about the first thing about what that means, you'll fall to predations of any number of cruel, sadistic creatures, either you will end up with someone like my family again or perhaps you run into a real vampire hunter or someone worse."

"What's the other option?"

"You end up with the Lilith and her people, wayward children are a threat to our society for a whole number of reasons and such threats. They will take you under their wing, at which point they may treat you well or they may not, their fickleness is equal to their cruelty."

Like you.

"There is a third option."

"Which is why you're here, become part of your family."

"Why else would I be here?"

"To be the one who pulls back these curtains."

"If I did that it would upset Veronica a great deal, I have no wish to break her heart; she's the only one among us who I could say is innocent."

"So does that mean you're going to take me back?"

"Only because of Veronica, I don't what kind of spell you've cast upon her but that girl pleaded with us day and night, with more dedication and passion than I've ever seen from her. Coming all this way to quash her hard work and crush her spirit, that's not something I want."

"I'm little surprised myself that she'd go that far, considering what she did with the shovel."

"You have a bad habit of upsetting people."

"Why Mel, why of all people, why did it have to even be a person?"

"She represented your past, your life before us, as a test of your loyalty she was the most logical choice."

"A logical choice? She was a person! How you can be so cold and yet talk so much about things like love!"

"And how else were we supposed to know your loyalty? After all isn't she part of the reason you stole Vanessa's car keys?"

"You threaten me, terrify me, kidnap me! What do you expect?!"

"As Veronica said, those were stupid mistakes, made when you weren't in your right mind, you acted based on fear and mistrust, a good deal of that coming from how we treated you."

"So you're admitting you were wrong in how you treated me?"

"At this point that doesn't matter to me, what matters is your loyalty now."

"And what matters to me is how I'll be treated from now on. If you're going to just abuse me and treat me like shit then I'd rather take my chances out on the streets."

"And what exactly would you do there? Would you return to your human family, to your mother? Anyone you come into contact to the Lilim would torture and kill them to preserve the secrecy of our existence, do you want to inflict such horrors upon them? If so you're more a monster than any of my girls."

"And living under the same roof as a group of serial killers with a grudge against me is better, I'd rather open the curtains myself."

"I was genuine about what I said, I want to know if you were as well?"

"Genuine about what?"

"Veronica assured me of your loyalty, she assured me of your love. On the day we all spent together you made an oath to me, you promised loyalty and to recognize my authority and the authority of your family. We are your only family, and Veronica gave you her blood."

"When I made that oath it was genuine, but you have to understand the context. I thought it was just going to get worse, I didn't think the love you offered was genuine, Veronica tried to strangle for Christ's sake! Not intentionally, she just lost her temper and tried to kill me, and would've if it weren't for Vanessa!"

"Veronica says you provoked her, she's never been diagnosed but she has all the signs of CPTSD."

"Then she's not fit to be a parent if she strangles her children to death!"

She was angry, she tried to hold it back but I could tell, I don't think she's used to a lowly mortal speaking to her this way.

"And what about me? What about my love, what about what I have to offer?"

"You said I would have a better life, a real family with real love."

"If you are loyal, if you return our love."

"The love I showed you was genuine, after I took Veronica's blood, it was all genuine. If you can read my mind, or sense something in my soul, or even if you want to torture it out of me, I'll say right now and always that my love for you was genuine. Is your love genuine? Or do I have to spend this new living in fear of the people I live in a house with? Am I going from one abusive family to another?"

"Our family is a haven, women come to us fleeing abuse, fleeing horror and suffering and death. Our family is one of love, where the pitiful become strong, learn to love and are loved in turn."

"Will it be a haven for me?"

"Will you be loyal?"

We stayed silent for a few agonizing minutes, part of me wanted to open those curtains just to end the silence.

Regina approached me with her wristed stretched out.

"Drink from me, and you will be of my blood, you will be my blood, just like with Veronica, just like all my girls. I'll be, not really your sire, but I will be a kind of secondary mother, if such a term can be applied to vampires."

I stared at her wrist, I seeing the blood flowing through her veins, even though my senses told me they weren't really blood, flesh or veins in the 'traditional' sense of those words.

"This will be our bond, our contract, our love. Sister and daughter, mother and grandmother, you will be our family and we will honour that, as long as you honour us."

"You will, and Veronica will, but what about the others?"

"They will, have faith in their love, in our love and in yours."

"How can you be sure?"

"Because we are family, and in my house that word means something."

"You are my mother, they are my aunties, Veronica's my mama."

"And that's how it'll be from now on."

Every choice was a bad one, this seemed the least worst possible.

I dug my fangs into Regina's veins, this strange almost cream tasting like substance entered my body and it made me feel all tingly; I only drank a small bit but that was enough, Regina opened the curtains and together we basked in the sun. I hope my future will be just as bright, as I step into the future with my family.

(THE END FOR NOW)

*****

A/N: Hi guys, sorry it took so long to get this out, but rest assured this is not the end. I'm planning a full trilogy of stories featuring Emily and her new life. I hope you guys really enjoyed this, and look forward to more in the future.

Please let me know what you thought of the whole thing.