Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do ever so hope that made up for my previous lack of attention, believe me my little sweet I'll playing and pampering you to no end after tonight."

And so the switch happened again, this time even more complicated as Devana replaced Veronica at my breast, Veronica took my foot and Vanessa took her place at my still recovering vagina. I feel sorry for Vanessa, I know there's a culture of one-up-man-ship so I can't imagine innocent little Vanessa being nearly this devilish.

"Oh sweet little niece, you won my heart the moment you walked into our home; now let's see if I can reach yours. Don't worry, I meant that in the romantic sense, but if you'd actually like to try that literally, well I commend you on your adventurous imagination but strongly recommend we wait until after you become a vampire."

Mama mia! The lovely woman placed her mouth upon my clitoris with such gentleness like she was cradling a babe; soft, loving and evenly paced her tongue tenderly lapped at my clit, normally I'd complain how this was too soft, too slow and too boring but that was the point. Such a caring soul she knew that my clitoris was sensitive and so she was as well. The gentle textures of her tongue and the warm bliss of her saliva surrounding my clit like a miniature hot springs, it was like a spa for my little love bud.

She stopped unceremoniously and allowed me to just lay there with a swollen, unsatisfied clit in desperate need of an orgasm.

"Hey, don't you go, you're supposed to make me cum! Don't just leave me for Farah!"

"Oh sweetheart, haven't you figured out by now? We're a duo, everything we do, we do together!"

"Can't the both of you just make me cum!?"

"That's the point sweetie."

"I meant I wanted you to make me cum! Isn't the whole point of this party that you all get to show off your own unique style?!"

"Oh dearest, I save that only for Farah; but maybe on a night when I'm all alone and need a bed mate, you'll learn the magic my mouth can impart on you."

Vanessa walked off allowing a now fiendish looking Farah, wringing her hands together like a cartoon villain.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here, seems a certain little lady has a clit that needs a little bit of satisfaction. What a shame no one's around to relieve you of such unbearable pressure."

Oh she was loving this.

"Dammit Farah! Get down here already!"

"Are you sure dearheart? After all aren't I your least favourite auntie? What right do I have to defile your sacred womanhood with my substandard lips?!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HEAR?!?"

"Oh sweetie, I don't want to hear anything, I just want to watch you squirm."

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!"

"This why I'll never sire, no matter what Vanessa says, clearly even a ghoul is too much to handle."

"ARGH!! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!"

"Tut tut dearest, if you want something from us you must use the word 'please'." Vanessa scolded.

"PLEASE!!"

"Who exactly is she asking? I already said I'm not touching her." Oh Farah, any opportunity to be an insufferable bitch.

"SOMEONE DO SOMETHING! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!"

"Fine, if this will make it better for the crybaby!"

Farah bent down in front of my groin, pressed her lips around my clitoris and blew a massive raspberry, causing my entire being to vibrate.

"AAAAAWWWWWW GAAAAAAD!!"

"Goddess! Please try and have some manners in the presence of your grandmother."

Every nerve in my body was tingling from the orgasm, I had some satisfaction in the fact that I squirted right into Farah's face but I'm pretty sure she enjoyed that a lot. My skin felt like it was vibrating with pure pleasure, I don't think I could take anymore but here came Regina, with her usual grace and reassuring smile she knelt before my throbbing pussy.

"Dearest daughter, blood of my blood, are you ready for the grand finale?"

"I don't think I can survive another round."

"Oh sweetheart, that's the whole point."

She lowered her mouth onto my vagina and she began sucking, not on my clit, but on my vagina. What she was doing felt really, really good but also really, really weird; what was she doing? It wasn't just her mouth, something else was going on, I can't describe it, it's like she sucking something out, like my entire being was being devoured, it's getting hard to breathe! Oh god, is she going to kill me? Is this what rape really feels like?!

I blacked out right then and there, I don't if I had an orgasm, I don't what that was. Was Regina intentionally hurting me? No, no she wouldn't do that. I'm starting to feel better now, energy is slowly re-entering my body, I stretched my arms only to suddenly realize that they must've removed my restraints. I opened my eyes expecting to be surrounded by beautiful, kind, loving smiled; I wasn't.

Instead Farah, Vanessa, Devana, Regina and even Veronica glaring at me menacingly, what was happening, we were having so much fun and now they all looked like they wanted to kill me.

"What. The. Hell. Is. This?!" Vanessa uttered as she dropped something on my chest.

It took me a moment to realize what it was, it was small, cold, made of metal. . . . Oh shit, they found the car keys!

"No, please, you don't understand, I can explain, this is all a mistake!"

In what seemed like an instant flurry of movement, maybe they were moving at super human speeds, or maybe my brain was just shutting down to protect myself from what I knew was going to happen next. Thankfully what happened next was surprisingly merciful, the family just grabbed me, lifted me above their heads and carried me down to the dungeon.

I guess I should be fortunate, they put me in probably the least frightening device; it was a chair with straps, so many that I wasn't able to move any part of my body, straps restrained my neck, chest, wrists, ankles, knees, biceps, every point of movement was covered. They told me this was a modified electric chair they got from a prison, they made sure to remove anything that could harm the occupant, this was a special chair they reserved when all they wanted to do was talk.

As they were tying me up Farah made a threat about what they were going to do, saying that tie me down to a slab of metal and light a fire under it, greasing it with my breast fat, and cooking me alive like sizzling beef, but making sure to I was going to be alive through the whole process. The act of eating wouldn't be merciful either, they'd do it slowly and make polite dinner conversation, claiming the last girl they did this too was less than a torso before she died.

It must've been 3 hours since they stuck me in this chair, I don't know if they were just doing it to make me stew in my own fear or if they were seriously considering what to do with me.

Not even Veronica's blood is keeping me calm, I am terrified, I'm more frightened than I've ever been since I entered this house. I've been mentally preparing myself for this since the first night, I knew that in all likelihood it would end this way, I knew that even if I got the car working and managed to drive out of here it wouldn't end, they'd find some way to get me no matter where I went and I'd end up here no matter what. But that day, with Veronica and Regina, I felt closer to them than I did anyone else in my life, I saw kindred spirits, I saw lovers, I saw family; maybe it was the blood, maybe they did warp my mind with some kind of magic, maybe it's just good old fashioned Stockholm syndrome, but I think I fell in love with them, and losing that love is more painful and more terrifying than torture or my death, if they were to just let me live and let me go I don't think I would ever stop mourning losing my place here.

God how pathetic am I, I'm like the poster child for pitiful women who fall for the bad boy and get upset when I find out he actually is a bad person.

I remember when I first started becoming conscious of my identity as Chinese and became more politically active as a teenager, I looked for the history of my people. My grandmother was a refugee from the war and that seemed like a natural place to start, I devoured everything I could find about WWII when I was a teenager, but one quote sticks in my mind. A victim of Unit 731 was able to smuggle out writings of what he witnessed, when the doctors experimented on him what always struck him wasn't their cruelty, it was the kindness of the Japanese nurses who would always smile at him when they drugged him, trying to comfort him like he was a child, knowing full well what was going to happen to him and the others.

The devil isn't a slavering beast that comes at you fury, the devil comes to with loving, kind face full of childish glee, smiling down at you like a mother treats her own child. It's that smile that never leaves the devil's face, especially once she inflicts her horrors upon you, that is true evil.

Is that how I'll die, with a loving mother smiling sweetly as she eats me alive?

The sound of the door swinging open caught my attention, the straps were so plentiful that even my head was prevented from moving. The chair was positioned with its back to the door, meaning I can't see who's coming for me, but enough space in front of me for the whole family to do whatever they wanted to whatever part they wanted.

I resigned myself to whatever was going to happen next, I know I'll scream in pain and agony but I've accepted there's no escape and there's no second chances. This is how my life ends.

Screaming, nothing but screaming for hours, I could Veronica's voice more clearly than others, she had a unique tone of shrillness to her that sent shivers down my spine. And I could hear Farah's mocking, bullying tone, which gave me goose bumps. A cacophony of voices screamed and screeched, and then silence followed by the calming presence of Regina; part of me is thankful I can't hear what's going on from down here, I'm certain they're planning on the best way cooking me, probably Farah's angry because she doesn't get to skin me and use it to make a coat.

The screams stopped, I wondered how long it was until they came to enforce whatever horrible thing they decided to with me. The door opened, I could hear only one set of footsteps approaching; Veronica, I suppose this is fitting, she brought me here so she should be responsible for putting me out of my misery.

I expected her to skin me or tear off my toes and fingers, but instead she was undoing my restraints.

"What, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like, you are the luckiest fucking cow in the whole goddamn world you know that?"

"I don't understand."

"I screamed, screeched, hollered, I begged, I cried, I even had to get down on my hands and knees and believe Farah just loved that!"

"You mean?"

"What you did was fucking stupid, but you know what I've got a soft spot for fuck ups, I guess people like us have to stick together."

"I, I don't deserve you."

"No, you really fucking don't, and once I turn you, you are damn well gonna make it up to me! Every second of attention I gave you, you're going to have to pay me back tenfold! Every day I expect you to rub my feet, perform actually decent cunnilingus, worship me like a goddess, and when I play with you there won't be any begging, any breaks, any safewords, the only words I want to hear from you are 'yes mama, I love you mama, savage me to your heart's content mama!'"

"I still don't understand, why?"

"How many times do I have to tell, when I say I'm your mama I meant it! You're not a cow, no matter what the others say, you're my blood and nothing's ever going to change that."

The last strap was undone and she carried me out of the chair, she supported me on her shoulder and carried me over to the door of the dungeon.

"Before we go upstairs, there's something you have to know. The only way I could convince them to let me turn you was if they put you through a test to prove your loyalty."

"What test?"

"I can't tell you that, but you have to promise me, after you turn you have to do the test, just do whatever they want you to and that'll be the end of this, we can all go back to being a family again."

"What's the test?!"

"Don't ask questions, just do what you're told! If you fail this, there won't be any more chances for you, and when you're a vampire you're a hell of a lot more durable than a human. That means that if you don't pass, Devana and Farah will have a lot more fun with you than they would have otherwise!"

She held me closer to her embrace as she opened the door, we were greeted by the rest of the family, all of them even Regina and Vanessa had very sour looks.

"Well get on with it already!" Farah said.

"This supposed to be a special moment damn it! Can't you be respectful just once?!" Veronica rebutted

"Veronica is right, Emily has erred, but we share part of the blame, none of us are faultless in this. Emily is Veronica's blood, that makes her our child, our family, and family deserves a second chance." Regina spoke with authority and compassion, her face stayed sour and her gaze made me uncomfortable, I covered my breasts and crotch from them out of a sense of shame.

Veronica spun me around and looked me directly in the eye, I struggled to keep her gaze.

"Don't look at them, look at me and focus only me. We're the only two people who matter in this room." She gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear. "I love you, it will only hurt for a second."

Her fangs buried themselves into the side of my neck, they were like miniature blades sticking inside me, I almost screamed if it weren't for Veronica's saliva; she was using the apertures of her fangs to inject her painkiller fluids into me. What, what the hell was going on, I couldn't feel anything, was she draining me? Is this how we're supposed to exchange blood? The painkillers aren't enough, I feel, I feel sick, dizzy, it's hard to stay awake.

"What's going on?! Is this supposed to happen?!" Veronica, she's panicking.

"Quickly, get her to the grave!"

Grave, what grave, who's talking? I felt my body being lifted up, it felt like the entire family were carrying me. Where were they taking me? I couldn't see, wait, I feel dirt?

The guest room, next to the dungeon, they had a room for coffins and soil, were they going to bury me?

Veronica appeared in front of my blurred vision, her face soft and gentle as she embraced me closely.

"It's alright sweetie, this is all part of the process, we're just going to sleep for a little while."

"Sleep? In the soil?"

"Yes, it has to be the soil, that's how this works."

"How long?"

"Three days, don't worry, we'll be asleep the whole time, it'll go by before you know what happens."

I felt dirt being tossed onto my body, the sound of shovelling was being heard. What if something had gone wrong, they didn't know anything more about how to make a new vampire than I do, what I do if Veronica screwed up, what if I'm actually going to die for real. Is this going to be my grave?!

"Just focus on me, everything will be alright, I love you, you know that right?"

"I know."

"Then just go to sleep, mama's got you, I'll even sing you a lullaby."

"How are you going to do that when we're covered by dirt?"

"I'll sing it after you wake up."

As the soil covered our bodies, the shovelling stopped before it reached our heads.

"Goodnight my sweet little girls, know that you have all our love invested in you, and when you awake we can put this ugliness behind us and live as we should, as a loving family."

Regina always has a way with words, I really, really hope that they turn out to be true.

The shovelling began again, and before we were completely submerged Veronica planted her lips on mine and then I passed out.

She was right, it really was just a moment, I awoke with a start as I felt my body crying out, like I was on the verge of starving! I dragged myself out of the grave and everything hurt, the sounds, the lights, it was like the whole was burning me.

Veronica emerged right after me and embraced me, holding me close to her breast.

"That's my girl, my sweet baby girl, my brave baby girl."

She rocked me back and forth, it helped ease the pain a little bit, but everything was coming on so suddenly like, it was like I aching everywhere, like thousands of hot needles were piercing every nerve.

"Let's get you upstairs, you need to feed, the pain will go away once we get some fresh blood into you."

Blood, yes blood, I don't care where they got it, but if it made the pain stop I'll guzzle down my own body weight's worth of it!

She helped me up and we moved up the spiral staircase, my legs felt like jelly, I was practically tripping over my own feet, I feel like I've got the worst case of vertigo. I swear when I get my vampire strength I'm tearing this fucking thing down and making them install a damn elevator!

We finally reached the main floor, god these fucking lights are murder!

The entire family gathered, my vision finally adjusted and I was thankful to see they were all smiles and happy faces, good, the last thing I need are these hateful bitches crawling my ass on top of everything else!

"Oh Farah, look at her, she's adorable! Doesn't remind you our first steps?" Vanessa cooed.

"Oh goddess, how could I forget, even a literal lifetime of wine couldn't prepare me for that hangover!" Farah actually sounded mildly sympathetic, will miracles never cease.

"Sweet little girl, ready to taste her prey, it'll be a night you'll never forget!" Devana? What was she talking about, did they get a live animal or something? I don't care, just make this fucking pain stop.

"Emily, you have come so far, but you still have one more step to take. We have prepared your test; pass it and you will be forever in our hearts, our dearest daughter." Regina, test, the test is now? I can barely think.

I'm so fucking hungry, I don't think I can keep standing, I'm so fucking hungry I need to eat right OWWWW FUCK!!

"Awww!" The entire family sang in unison.

My lower lip is bleeding, there are holes poking through, my teeth, those are my fangs!

"Aww baby girl! Don't be embarrassed, I did the exact same thing when I first turned." Veronica you're really not helping!

"Now your test can begin, the end of your old life and the start of the new." I don't give a shit about what Regina's babbling about! I just want some fucking blood!

Regina dragged a girl bound and gagged out from behind her, it took me a moment to recognize her, she had ginger hair, I recognized that hair: Mel Sanchez!

"Mel? What she's doing here?!"

They removed the gag from her.

"Emily?! Is that you? What the fuck is happening, who are these psychos?! What the hell did they do your lip? Oh god are they going to kill us?!"

No, please no, not like this, anything but this, I couldn't eat a person, not a human being, not Mel!

"Emily, I know she ain't going nowhere, but if you don't eat right now you're not going to make it through the night!"

So hungry, so painful!

"Eat?! Emily are you part this shit? What are you going to me?!"

"Emily, dearest, don't let this cow deny you your new life, she's just a stepping stone on your way to something greater; she doesn't deserve you, those wastrels from your former life don't deserve you! Your soul is too special, your heart too kind to be wasted on mortality!" Always with the pretty words.

"LET ME GO, LET ME GO YOU CUNT!!"

You, you made fool of me, your called me a dyke and screamed your petty tantrums at me. I'm so hungry, I need to, I want to.

Step by step, my feet moved of their own accord, my mouth opened wider and wider to expose my fangs, I couldn't even what she screaming but she was terrified. She's not a person to me anymore, she's just meat.

I plunged my fangs into her neck, like they had a mind of their own they sought out the nearest vein. She screamed and screamed and I couldn't care less, nothing has tasted or felt as good as her blood, it was like the first time I was covered in their saliva, the pain was leaving me, I felt energized, full of life, like I was in heaven, pure unadulterated bliss.