Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sense of time was also returning, I think I've been draining her for at least twenty minutes, but I didn't care I wanted every last drop, and then I reached it.

I pulled back to see the results of my handiwork, Mel Sanchez was dead, the screaming harlot was little more than a rag doll, her skin completely drained of colour. Emotions swirled inside me, guilt, self-loathing, joy, acceptance, love, hate, guilt, shame, love, I want my mommy!

"OH SWEETHEART, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!" Veronica, this is the happiest I've ever seen her.

"Emily, all is forgiven, you are our blood, our family, all grudges buried, all transgressions forgiven, you have our everlasting love and loyalty, each one of us will treasure you as our dearest love."

I don't want to be here anymore, I'm starting to feel sick.

"Emily, sweetie are you alright? Emily?! Emily!"

I lost all the strength in my legs, I fell back into Veronica's arms. I've never been more happy in my life to have fainted.

They took me up to Veronica's, our room, laid me on her bed and just said this was just the shock of the change, it must've been too much for me. As a newborn my body was still fragile, every potential weakness a vampire might suffer would affect me tenfold, so until my body fully embraced the change they wanted to keep me up here like the girl in the plastic bubble.

Three days passed, at first the whole family was kind and attentive, bringing me blood bags, Veronica keeping her promise and singing her entire repertoire of lullabies.

"Hush little baby don't say a word, mama's gonna give you the whole wide world."

Vanessa came next, ever maternal type she couldn't resist trying to cheer me up; a little baby talk here, a little cuddle there, of course it always comes back to her favourite fetish.

"Do you want to know what my favourite part of the human body is?"

I didn't respond, I just tried to play the catatonic the whole time.

"This probably won't surprise you, but its toes, yours are very cute."

She always talks like that, like a sweet loving mother figure, I wonder what she's really like under that façade.

"Partly because they're easy to fit in your mouth, and they're just plain cute with how tiny they are. But do you want to know why I really love them so much? They're just like little dolls!"

Like me right?

"Since I was a little girl I had a fascination with my toes and those of others, with friends and suitors and servants, whoever I could coerce, I would play with. I'd put on little plays with them just like with puppets."

She grasped one of my ankles, I see where this is going.

"Do you want to know what I see when I look at your toes? I see our family."

"Here's Regina, the head of the household and the largest, well, tallest technically, you know what I mean." She says as she plays with my big toe.

"Then I see my dearest Farah, tall and proud and with a wonderful figure." Now wiggling my second toe.

"And here I am, in the middle, always making sure there's always peace in the household, always trying to dry away tears and make amends." She really has an inflated view of herself, but what can I say, I do like it when people play with my toes.

"And here is Devana, I know you'd think she'd be one of the bigger toes, but she's always been a bit of an outsider, but I never doubt for a minute her love for us." And now the fourth toe.

"And here is our littlest sister, sweet little Veronica, just like your tiniest toe she is tiny in stature and always full of love and giddiness. Maybe someday I'll tell you of how I grew to love her so." And with that the last little piggie has been molested.

"Hey wait a second, what about me, you ran out of toes." I guess I couldn't resist hearing what she thought of me.

"Oh sweetie, isn't it obvious? You're down here!" With the swiftness of a predator her index finger brings a sharp fingernail to tickle the centre of my sole.

"Hehehe, hey what the heck are you doing?!"

"Isn't it obvious, look how your toes wiggle, that's us! That's the life you've brought to our family, and I can only see more love and more laughter for a long time to come!"

"Stop! You know I'm supposed to be recovering!"

"I know, but I can't help but be a little bit naughty!"

That was a nice time, it makes for a nice memory. And then Farah and Devana made their way here, they laid beside me, Devana on my left and Farah on my right, come to whisper sweet nothings in my ears.

"You know we still haven't kept our promise."

"We need to give this new body of yours a proper work out, every night we'll give you a screaming orgasm that's worth screaming about."

"Every day we'll tickle so hard that a human's lungs would explode."

"We'll lick every part of your body, over and over again, layer you with our saliva."

And so on and so on, you could guess how the rest of that day went, I just lay there and wanted to sleep and block out there voices.

And finally Regina visited me, she explained that we needed to wait before I could take her blood, that it takes a few days for vampires to mature into their new form and they were worried not to rush the process of accept Regina's blood, they were afraid it'd kill me or something.

"Tell me my sweet, tell me about this world?"

"I don't know, I don't know anything about the world."

"But you know so much my dear, share your thoughts with me."

"I don't feel like it."

"You know I don't like it when my children disrespect me like this."

"I have a question for you."

"Oh, what?"

"How do you value human life, what do you consider the value of a human life? How do you who ends up like Mel and who ends up like me?"

My unpleasantness ended up alienating me from the rest of the family, more than a week passed and no one even wanted to be near me, even Veronica didn't want to sleep in the same bed as me. Days and nights passed by and I barely noticed, I just wanted to curl up and die as the memories of what I did to Mel started to sink in.

Suddenly the door swung and an angry Veronica stormed into the room.

"You can't keep doing this, you haven't left this room since you turned, you haven't left the bed, you're stinking up my sheets!"

"You said shouldn't go near water, you said it would burn me like acid."

"That's only for the first days, your body should've matured by now!"

"What's the problem, so I'm staying in bed, it's not hurting anyone."

"You don't understand, they're getting paranoid again, they think something might've gone wrong, that the turning made you crazy or something. They're talking about booting out of the house."

"I thought killing Mel supposed to win me their everlasting love, I guess Regina's words were just bullshit after all."

"Don't you dare say that!"

"Well how do you explain this? She goes on that whole spiel about love and forgiveness and now this happens."

"You don't understand, our lives aren't all sex games and hedonism, we have real enemies out there, people mean us harm. Every member of the family has to be loyal, we can't risk someone turning on us, we're all too valuable not to be preyed upon!"

I stayed silent, I didn't want to talk to her anymore.

"You're not an easy person to love you know that?!"

"You made me kill my friend, the first I ever kissed, what did you think was going to happen?"

Veronica didn't say anything, she just stormed out in a huff leaving me to wallow in my depression.

She wasn't joking either, tempers flared and shouting matches began again and I wanted nothing to do with this family. I thought back to Mel, what did they do with her body, did they cook her up and eat her like they do with all their victims?

It was night now, the curtains were always closed so I could never be exposed to sunlight, I wondered if there was some place I could hide outside, in the gardens or on the roof and just wait for the sun to come out. Somewhere where no one could intervene, where no one could stop me from just waiting.

I moved towards the window, opened the curtains to a full lit night, the garden looked beautiful; I've been stuck in the house so long I forgot how lovely this neighbourhood looked. I opened the windows and prepared to leap out into the garden and find a hiding place, only for my nose to catch a faint scent on the wind.

Mel! Mel was nearby!

The smell was extremely faint, but it was her! I know it's her! She's still here, they must've buried her remains in the garden somewhere!

I moved down to the ground and sniffed the air like a human bloodhound, her smell was faint but my senses were so strong I could still smell her even under layers of soil. It took maybe about 20 minutes of searching before I found the epicentre of the scent under a rosebush. I tore it up from the roots and began digging like crazy, the more I dug the more her scent became more pronounced, it was strange and sickly.

It didn't take long before I reached her, she was dead, I don't know why I expected otherwise. Her skin was a glossy aquamarine, almost like it was made of marble; her flesh was riddled with holes where you could see worms and maggots writhing under her skin, feeding on her innards.

I didn't care, she still looked beautiful.

I curled up beside her and embraced her, I cried for the first time I've been here and it turns out they were tears of blood. I just wanted to lay here, to die here with her, I deserve that.

I don't know how much time passed, but for this short while I felt at peace, until the worst pain I've ever experienced stuck me in the side of my stomach.

"AAHHHH FUCK!!"

I looked down to where the pain was coming from, a large metal blade, no a shovel head, had penetrated the side of my abdomen where blood was now flowing freely. My eyes traced the source of the shovel up the wooden handle to see my family, all of them with fury in their faces, looking down at me, with Veronica being the one holding the shovel.

"Little cunt!" She was very upset.

The whole grabbed me and pried me away from Mel's body, just like last time the entire group lifted me above their heads but unlike last time they didn't drag me down to the dungeon, instead they brought me up to the attic and dropped me on the floor to bleed, locking the door behind them.

This room had curtains so they weren't planning on letting me just burn to death when the sun came up, I guess the wound they gave me was supposed to be punishment enough for what I did. My blood seeped into the floorboards, staining the wood, I pressed my hands as hard as I could against the wound trying to get it to close and staunch the bleeding, thankfully Veronica was telling the truth and vampires are a lot more durable than humans.

The pain was like electricity at first, then I learned to just let it wash over me, the pain started to lessen and dull, the blood eventually stopped flowing and I could feel my wound close up on its own. The moon was still shining, but not for much longer, I didn't need anyone to teach me but even from in here I could smell sunlight slowly emerging from the horizon. All this time I could hear them arguing again, more fiercely this time, Veronica was getting desperate, I could hear it in her voice, the others were ganging up on her, I couldn't hear the words but I knew exactly what she they were arguing about.

I was going to save them the trouble, I pulled back the curtains and opened the windows and took a leap down to the ground. I could smell the sunlight, it was mere seconds away from rising, I ran as far from the house as a I could on the off chance that they were going to try and stop, if only to prevent a screaming, burning human being attracting the attention of the entire neighbourhood. I ran toward the end of garden, reaching a tall metal fence cutting me off from the rest of the outside world, it didn't matter because the sun was due soon, I'll be with Mel soon, I'll be far away from this place.

"There she is, get her!"

Who the hell was that? I don't recognize that voice.

I didn't have time to find an answer, before I could react I was blinded as a bag was thrown over my head, quickly by handcuffs securing my ankles and wrists, the metal burned my skin and robbed me of my strength. Oh god, what's happening now, these people aren't part of the family, what's going on, what's going to happen to me?!

I felt myself being carried off by another strong pair of bodies, they were scared and wanted me somewhere enclosed before the sun rose, I was locked up in what sounded and felt like a car trunk and felt the momentum of the vehicle rush as quickly as possible from the house.

Who were these people? Were they here to save me? Were they going to kill me?

After a while, the car came to a stop, I could hear the clanging and whirling of machines and could tell we were in some kind garage, the trunk opened and I was carried over to a chair, the handcuffs removed and I was rebound to a chair whose bondage was equally strong, though thankfully no more burning.

The bag was lifted from my head to bright lights that blinded me, the intensity was lowered and in front of me was a tall, muscular woman was long dark hair and pale skin. She was intimidating in a red leather body suit that covered her entire form, she looked at me with harsh eyes. I had no idea who she was, but I knew she wasn't human, she was like me.

"What did you do with Melony Sanchez?"

"What?"

She didn't like my answer, she smacked across the cheek so hard a tooth would've fallen out if I were still human.

"The girl you and your sick slut sorority kidnapped, where is she?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because her parents miss her."

"How do you know her parents?"

"They contacted me, their daughter had been kidnapped, I tracked her down to your home, and I smell her blood all over you!"

"It wasn't me, they forced me to do it!"

That prompted another punch to the stomach that made me almost throw up my stomach contents'.

"You think I'd fall for that, I saw you, I saw you do the deed, you couldn't wait but dig your fangs into her."

She followed by burning my stomach with some kind of metal rod, I didn't know if it was a taser or something supernatural, but it caused the most intense pain I'd experienced in my life up to this point.

"You saw?"

"Yeah, those sluts you call 'mama' and 'auntie', you think I didn't know about them? You think 'we' didn't know about them? You think they can keep their sick perversions, do you know how many bodies they're responsible for in LA?"

"I can guess."

"And you're no better, you think I didn't see you in their home, naked and giddy, like some kind of puppy you let them pleasure you, you let them feed off you. Just same giddy, worthless little whore who wanted to give up her humanity in exchange for living forever in her private little heaven."

"No, no, I, I was under the influence! You didn't see what happened before, you didn't see what they did to me! I was prepared to escape and everything and then I just got kind of high."

"High? HIGH?!!?! A GIRL IS DEAD?!"

"Please don't scream at me! You don't know what they put me through, I was being used as a sex slave for days, I was being starved so I couldn't think or fight back, I was under their watch 24/7 and then they fed me their blood! You're like me, you must've gone through the same process, you know what it's like when you're on that stuff!"

"You could've killed yourself."

"With what?! Did you not hear when I said they were watching me 24/7?!"

"You were able to get the car keys."

"You're one to talk, if you actually meant any of the things you said you wouldn't be here."

This earned another punch to the jaw.

"You ate your friend."

"And the fuck did you eat?!"

I expected another smack, but she relaxed.

"There's a way to redeem yourself you know."

"What are you talking about?"

"The blood of the one they call Regina, we know its flowing through you. We know you're no ordinary vampire, we know your 'mama' and 'aunties' aren't normal either, and we know it's all because of that freaky albino."

"What?"

"We know they're something in her blood, normal vampires share blood all the time but this one is different. She's like some kind of drug isn't she, that's why you can walk out into the sunlight and shit like that!"

"What do you want from me? I can't get you her blood."

"No, but you can give us yours. Think of it, we can analyse it and learn how to kill them! You can have your revenge!"

"Who are you? Why do you care about any of this?"

"My name isn't important, what I represent is bigger than both of us."

"Represent what?"

"I represent a group, a group that wants to expunge evil from this world. Those women you spent the last week with are psychopaths, murderers, cannibals and much worse, you know this for a fact. We brought you here because even though you committed a horrible crime by killing Mel Sanchez, you can avenge her and redeem yourself. All we need is the blood in your veins, the blood of Regina."

"What group? Who are you?"

"A group that helps people, a group that keeps people safe."

"Safe? How when you're just like me, you're a vampire, you must've fed on someone otherwise you wouldn't be alive this long."

"I was redeemed, we can all be redeemed!"

"I just met you, I don't know anything about you, you burn me and scream at me and I'm supposed to trust you?"

"Can't you see, I'm trying to do you a favour, I'm trying to save your life, if you don't accept we'll just take your blood and leave you for dead!"

"Accepting offers from strange women doesn't normally work out for me."

"Heh, I don't know what to say, are you stubborn or just stupid?"

"You don't represent anyone, you don't have any power over me or anyone else. You're just some pitiful scavenger trying to prey on the vulnerable. I'm willing to wager the only reason this story of yours is so rushed is because you know it's only a matter of time before Veronica tracks you down and tears your throat out."

"Normally it's Devana who does that, but I wouldn't be surprised, she's still under the spell of 'newborn attachment' syndrome. Don't expect that to last, they're a vindictive bunch and tend to hold grudges. All of them including Veronica only offer so much love, but they have a never ending supply of hate; there's a hierarchy, that's their philosophy, and you're on the bottom, remember that."

The dark haired woman pulled a rag out of her pants pocket and pressed it against my nose and mouth, and again I go back to sleep.

Fainting, sleeping, waking, drugs, I'm getting sick of this shit, I want a long period of never sleeping, I want to be energetic, and I want to dance and fuck and beat the shit of someone weaker than me. I want to live the kind of life they have, and I want the kind of life where I'm on top of the hierarchy.

I awoke in a bed in a much nicer room, like some kind of fancy hotel room, I was relaxed for a moment until my vision comprehended the fact Regina was sitting in a seat at the opposite end of the room. My first instinct was to run and hide but at this point I've been beaten and tossed around both physically and emotionally I didn't have the energy. Where would I run, all she needed was to pull the cord next to her and the curtains would open before I could reach, well anywhere.

"I'm told you refused, not that you had anything to give her. All the same I appreciate your loyalty."

"Who was she?"

"An old friend, we have tea every now and then. She is a Lilim, one of the daughters and agents of the Lilith, the vampiric queen of California."

"So why did she want your blood?"

"Why not, I may not be the only one of my kind on earth, or in the Los Angeles area for the matter, but each of us are extraordinarily precious for the kinds of things we can teach you silly mortals about the cosmos."