Enter Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bivet
Bivet
5 Followers

Slowly, I made my way back to where I was, and began caressing and kissing her breasts. I'm not generally a fan of big breasts (anything C or more I consider large) but there's something so perfect about Jenny's that I just can't resist giving them a little extra attention. I must have been on to something, because soon my nose alerted me to Jenny's arousal as her scent permeated the room. That only made me more determined to send her to ecstatic peaks, the likes of which she'd never seen. But not just yet.

I started making my way south, kissing on her nice, flat tummy, pausing at her cute little belly button. I gave it a few kisses, then found out she's ticklish there, because she giggled as I stuck my tongue in. Her scent is becoming stronger, but I resist the temptation to just dive right in.

I continue down her body, kissing her hips, and stop at her pubic hair. I inhale deeply, reveling in the heavenly aroma that belongs to my Jenny. Yes, my Jenny. I know it sounds arrogant, but at this point I'm thinking I'll keep her around for a while, and we hadn't even gotten to the best part yet.

I move my hands down, and press her knees outward. They can't go very far out because her feet are firmly secured at the corners of my king sized bed. She resists a little, but then relaxes some. I stop for a moment, just to take in everything. I look down and see why my nose is going crazy, and my mouth is watering like there's no tomorrow. Jenny is seriously horny. She's so wet, she's glistening from the moonlight coming through the windows.

She starts to writhe against her restraints, uncomfortable from having her knees forced out. I relent, and release her knees. The time is drawing near. Slowly, I gently drag my fingers up her inner thighs. Jenny arches her back, and bites her lower lip as she fights against her restraints, actively now. Her breathing is hard and fa fast and she's starting to whimper. I stop just short, dragging it out just a little longer, hoping I can hear her beg.

Next, I put my lips inside her left knee, and kiss up her inner thigh slowly, sensually. By this time, she can't stay still, and she's making noises that you could almost call a whimper. She's actually moving and fighting against her chains so much, that part of me is starting to worry a little that she may get hurt. But the part of me that wins out is the part that's reveling in the knowledge that I've got this amazing gorgeous, wonderful woman begging for me to make her come. Maybe not with words, but begging nonetheless.

Just as I approach her beautiful wet pussy, I skip over it, blowing gently on her wetness as I move to her other thigh. Jenny's body jolts as if she's been shocked. I move to her right thigh and repeat the process. Jenny's getting louder, and I'm hearing the constant noise as she fights against her handcuffs. Her groans are becoming more guttural, more animalistic. The time has come.

I place my hands on Jenny's inner thighs, just below her hips, and press out gently. She opens just a little, but it's enough. Ever so gently, I kiss her labia, and her whole body goes tense. Not just tense, but locked up tense. Just the reaction I was wanting.

She tastes amazing. Absolutely indescribable. Those of you that like to go down on a woman know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm now alternating kisses between her lips and her engorged clit. Jenny is writhing, and bucking her hips with reckless abandon. I'm absolutely loving this, and I'm getting the impression Jenny is, too. She can't speak, but she's moaning and grunting and panting. I look up her body as I'm sucking on her clit, and can see her chest heaving and the sweat on her body shining in the moonlight. I'm a little busy to do it physically, but inside I'm wearing an evil smile. And, she's getting wetter the more time I spend down there. She's so turned on and wet that it's running down between her cheeks to her cute little asshole, which is where I head next.

I start to slow down, and reach down to spread her cheeks. There it is. I'm a little worried how she'll react, but I make my way down and kiss her back door. I'm not sure whether or I'm not the first to be there, but I'm sure she loves it. I stop kissing, and start to probe with my tongue. Her body is so tense with desire that there's no way my tongue is getting in, but there's no reason I can't keep it up doing what I'm doing.

I move back up to the source of the wetness and dive back in. Soon, I'm hearing words come from Jenny's mouth that I never expected from a lady. I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps, with a considerable amount of that time on Navy ships. I think some of the stuff I heard her say would make a lot of those Marines and sailors blush in embarrassment. But that's OK, because they've never met a woman as amazing and as full of life as my Jenny.

As I continue to devour Jenny, I decide to take a chance. With my index finger, I press against her asshole. Surprisingly, after some initial resistance, I break through, and in goes the finger. Jenny screams, and I am rewarded with a flood of juices as she reaches orgasm. "Shit! Mother fucker! Holy fuck! Son of a bitch! God damn!" Expletives leave Jenny's mouth like water from a faucet. Effortless and plentiful.

Finally, she breathlessly says, "Baby, stop please." Inasmuch as that's not the word, I continue.

"Seriously, babe, you need to stop," she says, urgently. I acquiesce, disappointed that I can't continue. I was just getting warmed up.

I remove my finger, slide my body up against hers, and lay half resting on her body. I'm in sensory overload right now. Jenny is panting and sweating. I'm trying to take it all in. The sight of Jenny laying helpless on the bed, panting heavily, sighs and moans involuntarily escaping her body. All of the aromas coming from her body. Between her legs, hell, even from under her arms. I'm loving it all. Feeling the sweat on her body as we're pressed together. I bend my head down and take a nipple in my mouth. I don't suck, but just keep it in my mouth savoring the salty flavor of her sweat mixed with her juices on my tongue and in my mustache.

It took several minutes for Jenny to regain her breath and her composure. At one point I thought she may cry. I'm glad she didn't. Once she was closer to normal, I asked, "Are you OK?" Still not quite fully recovered, her response was, "Could I have some water, please?" "Of course," and I went to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle with built in straw, and filled it with ice water.

I returned to the bedroom, and held the bottle so Jenny could get herself a drink. Once she had satisfied her thirst, I placed the bottle on my nightstand, and lay back down with her, my head on her chest, left hand on her right breast, and left leg over her legs.

After what seemed like not nearly long enough, Jenny asked, weakly, "Any chance you could unlock me, please? I'm starting to get stiff."

"You mean you're not up for round two? I'm sure I could do better if you just have me another chance."

Jenny chuckled. If that wasn't your best, then I've got some serious prep work to do." It was my turn to chuckle. "I just mean there's so much more I can do to make sure you're satisfied."

"I'm sure there is, baby, but it's going to have to wait, I'm spent. But I've definitely got the hunger."

I went to my dresser for my handcuff key. I unlocked her hands, then released her ankle straps. Jenny sat up, groaning as her muscles were sore from the workout they received. She took off her mask, then began to stretch.

I lay back down, and turned on the lamp on my nightstand.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Well, you were bucking and writhing so hard, I wanted to make sure you're not hurt." Jenny's ankles were fine, but it was her wrists that concerned me. A thorough check revealed some definite redness. "Those are probably going to bruise, I'm sorry. How much trouble is that going to cause?"

"It'll be fine. I have to wear a business suit for work, so they'll be covered. And I can work from home if need be."

"I really am sorry," I said as I missed her hands and wrists. "I was hoping you would enjoy yourself, I guess I just didn't anticipate that you'd be quite so... active."

Jenny smiled, a warm and compassionate smile. "I can get a little animated sometimes. And really, it's OK. I'm really not as fragile as you may believe. And besides, I knew how to make it stop if I wanted." I couldn't help but smile.

Once Jenny finished stretching we curled up in bed. Jenny began to get what I call the 'sleepy twitches'. Before she drifted off, I heard her say, "Thank you for everything tonight, it was blissful." I pulled her close, and kissed her cheek. My heart melted.

It's amazing how little things can have such a big effect. Last night I slept better than I had in forever. I'm not sure if it was because I was not in bed alone, or if it was Jenny in particular, or if it was what we did that night. Or maybe it was all three. Anyhow, I woke fully rested and ready for action. I almost didn't get out of bed, what with the angel in bed next to me, but I know too much time in bed, and my body starts to revolt.

I was sitting on the deck, drinking my second cup of coffee when I heard it. The groans of a woman in pain. Not an emergency room, call the ambulance kind of pain, but the 2nd day after a car crash, sore muscle kind of pain. I made my way inside, stopping to refill my coffee, and fill a fresh cup for my trip to the bedroom.

Jenny, complete with bed head, was struggling to get to an upright position in bed. "Holy shit, babe, next time remind me to stretch beforehand." Next time. I couldn't control my beaming at hearing those words. "A little stiff?" I ask, making my way to the bed. I handed her the coffee cup.

"More like run over by a truck. You really did a number on me last night. I'm sore as hell, but it was worth it.". All I could do was smile.

"Drink your coffee, then lay on the bed face down."

"I know I'm not supposed to argue, but I really don't think my body can take it this morning."

"Not for that," I reply. "You're going to get a massage."

"Wow. Dinner, drinks, incredible, life-altering sex, and a massage the next morning? What more is there in life?"

"I also do laundry, and I make a mean prime rib."

"I'll settle for breakfast after my massage. Remind me why I didn't snatch you up sooner."

"You just didn't have all the facts."

Jenny sipped at her coffee, then lay down on the bed. She folded her hands under her head, and closed her eyes. I started at her neck, gently at first but I could still feel the knots, so I worked a little deeper. In response, I got winces and whimpers, followed by grunts and groans, then nothing. I continued to work her back and arms, then realized her breathing pattern has changed. She was out. I grabbed the coffee cups, and shut the door behind me as I left the room.

Just shy of noon, I heard the bedroom door open, and was soon joined on the deck. Jenny was looking more with it than she was earlier. She had found my bathrobe, and it had swallowed most of her, but her chest definitely made sure it wasn't forgotten.

Jenny walked over to me and gave me a kiss. It was a loving kiss, the kind one gets from someone who is deeply in love web them. It took my breath away.

"Sit down here, and I'll get you some breakfast started." She gratefully accepted the offer. I disappeared and returned with fresh coffee. "What sounds good?"

"Honey, I'm so hungry right now, that I would probably eat whatever you put in front of me." My mind started to wander, and I got caught. "I meant food, silly." There's that smile again.

I put together an omelet with some spinach, mushroom and feta. Toast on the side. Apparently it was just what the doctor ordered, because by the time she was done, the Jenny I knew was back.

"Did you do something different on my legs than on my back? My back and neck feel great, but my legs are still sore."

"I didn't do your legs because you fell asleep. I can't tell if what I'm doing is working if I don't get any feedback."

"You put me to sleep, babe." Babe. Must be my new pet name. I think I'm OK with that. "That wasn't feedback enough?"

"Let's go back in, and I'll finish up your legs."

"We can go back in, but don't worry about my legs, Laura and I are going to yoga in a little bit, but we can work on something else."

I immediately feel my groin start to stir. Jenny said, "I need to say thank you for last night."

"You did," I replied with a grin. "Right before you went to sleep."

"That's not what I meant, and you know it." The devilish smile returned.

"Yes, I know." She stood up, took me by the hand, and led me to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, she wrapped her arms around me neck, and gave me a deep kiss. Things were coming to life, and I pulled her close and held her tight. She released herself from my grip, and pushed me down in the bed. She crawled on top of me, and pulled off my shirt. She pushed me down so I was on my back, with my feet on the floor. She gently kissed my chest, then lightly pinched my nipples. I jumped.

"You like that, huh?" With my eyes closed, I moaned. She kissed and licked each of my nipples in turn. She moved her hands down my body and tugged at the waistband of my shorts. I lifted my hips, and as she pulled my shorts down, I sprang free, ready for action.

"So, where was this guy hiding last night," Jenny asked as she took me in her petite hands.

"I offered a second round, but you passed. He was ready to go before you got in the car to go to dinner."

"Well then, I'll just have to introduce myself, won't I?"

"I think that's fair, he's been wanting to meet you for years."

With that, Jenny began to slowly stroke me. It felt amazing, but I was fairly certain I wouldn't last as long as I would like. I think she read my mind, because without hesitation, she put her lips around my cock, and tried to take the whole thing. She couldn't get all of me in her throat, but she sure tried.

She drove me crazy as she alternated between long, deep strokes, and a short, quick sucking action, just on the head. It was incredible. Unlike, and better than, anything is experienced before.

It wasn't long until I felt my orgasm building. I tried to warn Jenny by attempting to pull her off me, but she was having nothing to do with that. She just pushed my hands away. Next thing I know, I feel my sac tighten up, and I'm cumming, hard. And a lot. But Jenny kept me in her mouth the whole time, until I started to soften.

I watched as she pulled her mouth off of me, then crawled up my body, smiling. She put her lips to mine, and pushed my lips open with her tongue. When she did, her tongue wasn't the only thing that entered my mouth. I could feel and taste my cum flowing into my mouth, an unexpected, but not unpleasant surprise.

Jenny pulled away, smiling mischievously. "What a naughty girl," I said. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"I didn't hate it, if that's what you're asking."

"You didn't like it, did you?". She looked hurt.

"Yes, I did like it. I've just never gotten more than just a taste of my own cum from a woman's mouth. Usually when I have that much cum in my mouth it comes off my fingers."

Jenny's eyes lit up. "Just your own, or have you tried anyone else?"

"No, just my own. I'm a little nervous about getting it straight from the tap."

"Now who's being naughty? Well, maybe with me there for moral support, it might be a little easier." My surprise registered on my face. Not only had I disclosed a secret fantasy, but Jenny didn't even flinch when i told her. Then relief set in as the realization came that this really wasn't going to be just a romp in the hay.

The next few weeks made me feel like a new man. Sure, there were times I really missed my wife, but being with Jenny was truly unlike anything I'd experienced up to this point in life. We saw each other two or three times a week, usually for dinner and drinks, which generally ended up at my place. And once we got there, lots and lots of sex. And all kinds of sex. Tender, loving sex, crazy monkey sex, quickies, and everything in between. I even got brave enough to try anal with her. I was the first, by the way, and after the expected initial discomfort, she really got into it. Like, crazy into it. I could make her cum from it without touching her anywhere else.

About two and a half months after our first date, Jenny called, and we decided on dinner in, at her house. She met me at the door with a glass of wine and said, "Come on in, dinner's almost ready". I followed her in, and it smelled amazing, she went all out. Five courses, and a different wine with each course. I mean, she really pulled out all the stops, which got my mind to wondering, what does she have in store for later?

As I sat at the table, stuffed and about half in the bag, I got up and started to clean up. "Don't worry about the dishes, we can deal with it in the morning.". Now the gears were really turning, as she's always been absolutely meticulous about keeping her place clean. She got that mischievous look in her eyes as she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Once we were in her room, she sat me down on her bed. I opened my mouth to speak, and she covered it with her hand. "Now it's my turn to run the show," she said. Uh-oh, I think I may be in trouble. "Remember all those rules I have to file at your house? Well, now we're at my house. All the rules that apply to me at your place, apply to you here". The tables have officially been turned, and I don't know if I should be turned on, or a little worried. That's probably why I was some of both.

I managed to stammer, " OK," but that was about all I could get out. As Jenny placed her hands on my thighs, she gave me a deep, passionate kiss, then leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, baby, I promise you're going to enjoy yourself,". I stood up, and Jenny 'helped' me get undressed. Her idea of helping was to do everything she could to get my motor running, while I tried to get my clothes off. Once she had 'helped' me get naked, she pushed me back on the bed. She began to undress, and as she did, I could tell she had quite the night in store for me. Underneath her casual clothes, Jenny wore a black bustier, with lavender lace. The attached garters held up sheer black thigh high stockings. Once again, Jenny has caused my eyes to bug out, and my jaw to drop. "Stay there," she commanded, as she disappeared into the closet. She emerged from the closet wearing wearing a pair of black gloves, the formal type that extended almost to her shoulder. And her feet were adorned with the black strappy heels she wore on our first date.

"OK, mister, time to get this thing going." Little did she know that she already had me near the red zone, and that I was completely mesmerized, completely unable to say no. "Up on the bed, hands up over your head," she demanded. I was absolutely incapable of doing anything but obeying. "I'm not going to restrain you, but if you don't keep your hands up there, you'll leave me no choice." I manage to squeak out, "I will."

Once I was in place, Jenny crawled into the bed and drug her lingerie-clad body up my naked body and thriving cock. I could even see a little trail of pre-cum on her bustier as she moved up. "From here on out, not a word, and you do as I say. Understand?" All I could do was nod. I'm not even sure I was capable of speech at that point. "Good boy. Now just relax and trust me, and things will go great." And with that, she gave me another passionate kiss, followed by my ears and neck.

She kissed her way down my body, stopping at my nipples. She pinched one causing me to jump, while she took the other in her mouth. I'd never had this done to me before, and now I know why some women love it. She kissed and sucked on my nipples and it was driving me crazy, as her hands continued their journey south. Then, she slid her body off to one side, and took me in her hand. I open my eyes and look down my body to see that Jenny has slid down, and is looking up at me with the mischievous grin. I plead with my eyes, hoping, praying, that she's going to take me inside her. But alas, it was not to happen, yet.

Bivet
Bivet
5 Followers