Enter Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you come in the kitchen and tell me all about it while I finish dinner," she said as she pulled away from me. She took me by the hand, and led me to the table, where there was a glass of wine waiting. I took off my coat, loosened my tie, gave another sigh and began relaying the day's events. Jenny listened intently, even as she worked around the kitchen, asking questions, and showing genuine concern. When I was done, she came over and sat on my lap. Between the dinner, and the attention, and her on my lap, I was reminded of images of the stereotypical middle class American family that we all saw in black and white on television as we grew up. You know, "Leave it to Beaver", and "Father Knows Best", those types of shows. I was being pampered, buttered up, so to speak, but for what?

Among her many other talents, Jenny is amazing in the kitchen. Once we were done, as were another two bottles of wine, and I was sufficiently stuffed like the proverbial Christmas goose, she said, "Why don't you go get comfortable and relax while I clean up the kitchen." She didn't have to tell me twice. I made for the bedroom, stripped out of the remains of my suit, ran through the shower, threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and flopped on the couch with the remote. As she worked in the kitchen, I could hear her humming, and every now and again, a lyric or two, but was unfamiliar with the song. I mindlessly punched buttons on the remote, stopping on something that I thought looked vaguely familiar.

It wasn't much longer, and Jenny was joining me on the couch. She nestled in next to me, and I silently put my arm around her. She lightly kissed my cheek, and gently rubbed my chest through my shirt. I'm not sure if it was what she was going for, but it was very soothing, relaxing. I don't know how long we sat there, but finally she said, "You know, why don't we just go to bed." That kinda snapped me out of my haze, enough to realize that whatever was on the idiot box was not the same as when I sat down. Jenny got up from the couch and offered her hand. I took it as I stood, and she pulled it around her waist as we walked to the bedroom.

We got into the bedroom, and Jenny turned around to face me. She draped her arms around my neck, and I instinctively put mine around her waist. She kissed me, pulled her face from mine and said, "I love you." "I've known that for a while now, and I love you, too." I pulled her to me and just held her, one arm around her waist, the other gently holding her head to my chest. She asked, "Is something bothering you?" I told her, "No, it's just been a long week, and I'm just happy to be here with you. I guess I'm just decompressing." She just looked up at me and smiled, then, with that devilish twinkle in her eyes, said, "Why don't you lay on the bed, and let me help relieve some of that pressure." How could I argue with that?

I got into my bedclothes (which had become my birthday suit since Jenny and I started dating), and lay on my stomach on the bed, expecting a nice back rub. "Nope," was Jenny's response to that. "On your back." I flipped over, and she said, "Scoot down to the foot of the bed, feet on the floor." Curiously, I complied. Jenny stood at the foot of the bed, and removed her shirt, bra, and shorts, leaving her in only a pink striped thong, one of my favorites in her lingerie collection. She hopped on the bed, and straddled me, sitting on my abdomen. She did what I call the 'stripper move' with her hair, tousling it with her fingers, giving it the 'freshly fucked' look, then flipped her head forward, throwing her hair right in my face. I've always loved her beautiful blond hair, and she's always known it, and on occasion would do something similar to tease me with it.

Jenny then lay down on me, mushing her beautiful breasts against my chest. If there was any doubt in my mind as to her intentions, by then it was gone. It just so happened that I was wrong, but I'm getting ahead of myself. If there was any doubt in her mind as to my desire, it was gone as well, as I could feel my cock poking what I think was a butt cheek.

Now Jenny slowed down, and began kissing me, slowly, sensually, starting with my ears, then a long kiss on the lips. She made her way south, along my neck, across my chest, and stopping to play awhile with my nipples. Remember I told you about the first time she did that, and my reaction? Well, she remembered, too, pinching, and nibbling and licking and sucking (yes, sucking), knowing it was driving me crazy. Involuntarily, I started rocking my hips, and had started moaning with desire. I started to run my fingers through Jenny's hair and down her back when she just stopped. "No touch!", she commanded, and immediately my hands were under my head. I wasn't sure what had gotten into her tonight, but there was no way I was going to do the least little thing that might fuck it up.

Now that she had my undivided attention, Jenny continued down my body. Licks and kisses and roaming hands, she was pulling out almost every trick to 'help relieve the pressure', knowing full well that she was doing just the opposite. Once she reached my throbbing manhood, the tricks were done. She grabbed it, took it in her mouth, and took it all, not even pausing to get a quick breath first. I just about jumped off the bed in pleasure when she took her free hand and put it in the center of my chest, pushing me back down.

She started in with her swallowing trick, massaging the head of my dick with her throat. She's the only one that's ever done that to me, and it drives me crazy. She didn't keep it up for long, because we both know how that would have ended. She pulled me from her mouth, let my cock flop down onto my belly, and started barking orders.

"Move to your right, centered on the bed, feet still on the floor. Hands above your head." Jenny made it clear by her tone of voice that compliance was my only option. Once I was positioned to her satisfaction, she climbed onto me again, this time rubbing her crotch across my face. I opened my mouth and began to stick my tongue out. "Don't even think about it." I immediately reversed course, though she couldn't stop me from taking in her scent, which was pure lust.

She reached down below the mattress, grabbed the handcuffs, and 'click, click'. Then out came the blindfold, and it was put to use, too. There I was, tied to my own bed, no idea what was in store, when I felt Jenny get off the bed, and heard her pad out of the bedroom. She was gone.

I lay there, knowing that she would be back soon. The house was silent. The only sound I could hear was the ticking of the second hand on my watch. Then, after what seemed like a long time, I went from knowing she would be back soon, to hoping she would just come back. I became aware that, even though I was getting a little distressed, I was still hard as a rock, and throbbing. What the hell is going on in my mind? Finally, I was really starting to get worried. I began getting restless, as I scoured my mind, trying to figure out what exactly I had done to drive her away.

Then, I heard footsteps again, then the bed moved. Jenny lay down beside me, and started tracing around my nipples. I again became painfully aware that I was still hard when she threw her leg over my abdomen, slid it down to my groin, and bent her knee, catching my cock.

Then, she asked, "Was my baby getting nervous?" She started kissing me gently across the chest and up my neck. My throat had gotten dry, so I had a little trouble getting out my response. "A little, maybe," I said weakly. "Don't worry," Jenny replied, "momma just had a couple things to take care of." We had always played around with pet names, especially in bed, but 'momma' was a new one. My mind started racing with possibilities of what exactly was going on.

With that, she began the playing and teasing once again. Back to the nipples, giving them the royal treatment. This time, however, as she moved down my body, she ignored my pulsating dick completely. The pressure was again building, at a fever pitch, and there was nothing I could do but whimper and buck against my restraints. This time, the teasing started again on the inner thighs, just as she'd done before. But as she approached my sac, she gently lifted it with one hand, and with the other, she took one finger and traced up my ass. Jenny had never done this before, so she had no idea I was as sensitive there as she was. My body just locked up as I gasped in absolute ecstasy.

"Is my baby sensitive there?" I couldn't speak, all I could do was nod and whimper in response. "Well then, maybe my baby will like this." And with that, she spread my cheeks, and place her tongue right on my asshole. The feeling was so intense, so pleasurable, I thought I was going to cry. I bit my lip, pulled against the handcuffs, and made noises I don't think I'd ever heard myself make before. Jenny finally relented, and my body relaxed. What I heard next was a laugh. Not just any laugh, but one that, if I didn't know came from Jenny, I would swear was pure evil.

I heard Jenny moving, then felt one hand around my cock, and the other fall onto my leg. She began to stroke me, and rub my inner thigh. As she enveloped me with her mouth, I could feel my orgasm starting to build again. Jenny could hear in my breathing that I was getting close and held still on my aching cock, just holding it in her mouth. She knew I was close, but she wasn't going to let it happen yet. To say it was torture was an understatement, but I had no idea what was to come.

As Jenny started bobbing on me again, I began to rock my hips, trying to get in to a rhythm, to silently beg her for release. Every time I did, she would stop. Then she'd start again. The slightest move on my part, and she'd stop. She did this probably 8 or 9 times, when I finally let out a cry of frustration. With that, jenny released me from her torturous grasp and crawled onto the bed.

Jenny lay down beside with her hand on my chest, and put her lips to my ear. "Is my baby OK?" By this point, I'm breathing so hard and whimpering, and I can't even answer. "You just don't worry, momma promises it will all be better in the end." In the end, indeed. I've lost all concept of time, so for all I know it could be Wednesday morning. I'm just a shambles. Then I feel her climb over me and straddle my chest. As she does, I get slapped in the face with something. By now my nerves are in overdrive, and my body tries to jump, but I can't. "Don't worry, sugar, everything's gonna be just fine." I know I'm a wreck, but that's not Jenny's voice.

Just about the time I start to freak out, off comes the blindfold. I don't remember doing it, but apparently I closed my eyes sometime during the torture session. I opened them to find myself staring at the business end of a blue dildo, and it's attached to the brunette that's now straddling me. I guess I started to freak out a little again, because almost immediately, the woman on my chest is jumping off, and I hear Jenny's voice as she places her hand on my chest. "Baby, baby, it's OK, I'm right here. I look to my right and there she is with that soothing voice, compassion in her eyes, but still completely in charge. I feel myself begin to calm, and as I do, Jenny begins to explain.

"Honey, this is Laura, she's been watching since I came back in. I left to go get her from the spare bedroom." she said. My mind began racing. Laura? Who the fuck is Laura!? Then things start coming together. Girlfriend...Italy...junior high. My brain tells my adrenal glands to slow down, and it must have shown on my face, because they both began to smile. Before Laura began to smile, though, I saw concern in her eyes. "Maybe I should head out," Laura stated as she turned toward the door. "NO," I almost screamed, "Don't go." Laura turned around and looked at me, then at Jenny. Jenny asked me, "Are you sure, baby, you seem to be wound a little tight?" "I'm sure," I replied, feeling myself getting calmer. "I just got a little wound up, what with the anticipation, and then the torture."

Both girls giggled, then Laura spoke up. "Yeah, you were getting pretty intense. I stopped Jenny because I knew if she didn't, things were going to come to an abrupt end." Thank you," I said. "And you're right. A couple more of her little teases, and it would have been all over." Then I asked, "So what's with the strap-on?" Laura walked over to the bed, and grabbed my, surprisingly, still throbbing, and immensely sensitive dick. "Well, believe it or not, there was a time when you weren't around to keep my Jenny happy, so the responsibility fell to me." Now she grabbed the dildo sticking out between her legs. "But since you came around again, this guy hasn't gotten any exercise." She looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes, not unlike the same look I get from Jenny, then one corner of her mouth curled up in a sly grin.

"So you're hoping that you and Jenny can...," and my voice trailed off. Laura, that look still on her face, just nodded.

Before I go any further, let me tell you about Laura. If ever there was a woman on this earth that could compete with Jenny for hottest woman I've ever met, it would be Laura. Tall, over six feet, in fact, and slender, not quite waifish. Curly brown hair bobbed at about her earlobes, and if her breasts were bigger than an A-cup, I would be surprised. Her skin was a little on the pale side, and she had little freckles on her cheeks and under her eyes. She definitely had Irish blood, and I wouldn't be surprised if her natural hair color was fiery red. And aside from her extra anatomy, she was standing in our bedroom, stark naked, hard nipples standing straight out.

I looked over at Jenny, questions in my eyes. "And you're going to...," I asked. With that devilish twinkle in her eye, she just grinned and nodded. I just came to the realization that things would never be the same in this house, ever, ever again.

Jenny then leaned over me, and put her hand on my cheek. I guess I was still a little jumpy, then she gave me one of her loving kisses. "Trust and relax, remember?" Her eyes had me mesmerized, and I just nodded. Lovingly, she asked, "What is it?" "Trust and relax." "That's my baby." And with that she crawled off the bed, walked over to Laura, and gave her a loving kiss, too. She took up a position next to Laura, and put her arm around Laura's waist. Then they just stood there, looking me up and down.

Jenny took her arm from Laura, then Laura stepped to the bed, and sat down beside me. She turned to Jenny and asked, "What else does he like?" Jenny replied, "I think you should find out for yourself." Uh-oh, I think round 2 of the torture-fest is getting ready to begin. Laura immediately straddled me, and began to run her hands up and down my chest. She then lay down on me, pressing her gorgeous little tits into my chest, and her big, blue dildo into my belly. Laura then put her lips to my ear and blew, and took my earlobe between her teeth and nibbled. "Don't worry sugar, Laura's gonna take good care of you tonight." At that point I knew I was in for one hell of a ride. I heard Jenny say, "You two have fun," and looked up just in time to see her close the bedroom door on her way out.

Laura briefly turned and looked at the door, then back at me and smiled. I could feel my nerves starting again, and looked Laura in the eyes, then immediately away. She caught my chin, and forced me to look her in the eyes. "So, what do you like?" I stammered, "Well, I uh, I mean, uh, well there's-" and Laura silenced me with a hand over my mouth. "I hear you suck a mean dick, and you like it, too. Is that right?" I tried to reply, but with her hand over my mouth all I could do was nod. "Have you sucked a lot of them?" I shook my head no. "Maybe if you're a good boy, I might let you suck mine. It's not the real thing, but it's close. Would you like that?" I shrugged my shoulders. I'd never thought of sucking a dildo before. "I bet you'd like it almost as much, but there's no load for you to swallow. I know that probably makes you sad, but my Jenny and I, we can make up for that, I promise."

And with that, she climbed back on me, and bent over so that I couldn't see anything but her little breasts. She put one within reach of my mouth, and I raised my head and inhaled her pink nipple. I swirled my tongue around her areola, which wasn't much bigger than the nipple itself. Laura inhaled sharply, then moaned in approval. I kissed as much of her freckled breast as I could reach, and she adjusted, offering the other one for me to sample. I repeated the process, and as I did, she reached up and flicked at one of mine with her thumb. The sensation shot right through my body, and she just smiled.

Once she was apparently satisfied that I knew what to do with her chest, Laura sat up and scooted up on my body. Her dildo was just almost bouncing off my chin. "Well," she said, "let's see it. Let's see if you really know how to handle one of these things." With that, I examined it as closely and as long as she would let me. Aside from the color it honestly didn't really look much different than Randy's, which seemed to make things a little easier. I took the dildo in my mouth, and swirled my tongue around the head. I knew she couldn't feel it, but she was watching intently, and something deep inside wanted so badly to please her. I took it deeper in my mouth and began bobbing on the blue dick. Its size seemed almost identical to Randy, so I just worked on it like I worked on him. Shorter strokes, then progressively deeper until I felt it against the back of my throat. That put my nose right against Laura's harness, close enough that I could smell that she was getting turned on. "That's it," she said, "suck that cock. Make Laura cum." Between the dick in my mouth, and Laura's scent filling the room, my motor was really starting to get going again. I started to feel like that cock-hungry maniac I was with Randy, and really started to go to town. Laura was really getting into it too, and grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. She actually pushed that dildo deeper into my throat than I thought I could get it, causing me to gag. I tried to pull back some, but Laura wasn't having it. I just gagged and gagged. Finally, Laura released some of the pressure, allowing me to breathe again. As I worked Laura's dick over, I began to think to myself,I almost wish Randy would have done that to me.

Laura grabbed me and started fucking my mouth again, gagging me then releasing, over and over. At one point, while I was sucking, Laura reached back and took hold of my dick, firmly, and jerked me fast for about 10 seconds or so. I started groaning around the dildo, and then shaking my head, as I could feel myself nearing the edge. She sensed it, and let go.

We must have gone on this way for ten or 15 minutes, every so often Laura reaching back and taking me to the brink, only to stop right before I came. I was starting to get blue balls from the teasing handjob, but I suspect that was Laura's intent. A few more minutes of this, and Laura began to tense up and breathing became short and rapid. She started to moan, then threw back her head and screamed. Wow, I thought, she's really getting into this. She's even faking an orgasm to go with the blowjob on her fake dick. I must admit, it was very convincing, realistic even, to the point that she appeared to be coming down from a sexual high, complete with whimpers and moans, and collapsing on me when she was done. I was a little perplexed, but pleased nonetheless that she would go through that little bit of acting, just for little old me. "That was nice," she said, "maybe now we can make you feel a little better, too."

With that, she dismounted me, and left the room. My mind was racing, trying to process all that had happened. My girlfriend, with whom I was deeply in love, just left me alone with her girlfriend, who just got done ramming down my throat, the big, blue dick she used to stick in my girlfriend. For those that haven't experienced it, that little bit of knowledge is a lot to process, believe it or not. I wasn't given a lot of time to process it, for just as soon as the realization hit me, the girls came back in, this time both wearing dildos in harnesses. Jenny's was pink, and just about the size of Laura's.