Enter Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bivet
Bivet
5 Followers

I got the same torture from her that I'd given her on our first night. Ever so gently, she kissed my inner thighs, holding my throbbing member in one hand, lightly caressing my sac in the other. By this time I'm doing my own writhing on the bed, panting and whimpering and moaning. "Sucks, doesn't it?" I'm ready to cry as she asks, grinning. As she makes her way from my left leg to my right, she just barely grazes my sac, and I just about go nuts. She knows she's got me completely, and she's loving every torturous second.

Finally, Jenny has made her way up my right thigh. It's taking every bit of willpower to follow her commands and not just grab her head and force myself into her mouth. Just when I think I've hit my breaking point, she grabs my cock by the base, and stands it straight up. I've been so aroused for so long that it looks like I've already been inside her. There's a puddle of pre-cum on my belly, and a long string of it running to the soaking wet head of my dick. Looking me dead in the eye, she takes me in her mouth, all the way to the root.

I let out a cry, and my hips had a mind of their own as they jerked, forcing me into the back of Jenny's throat. She gags, but stays on it. She keeps me in the back of her throat, and as she does, she swallowed, massaging the head of my already ready to blow cock. There's no way I'm going to last much longer, and Jenny knows it. Just as I think I'm going to explode and drown my poor Jenny, she pulls off of me. "That's just going to have to wait," she proclaims. I can't do anything but whimper and cry. At this point I'd kill the neighbor's kids if it meant I could explode inside Jenny.

She can see the pain in my eyes, and curls up next to me, taking me in her hand. I swear if she starts to stroke me it's all over. "So, what's it like, having the roles reversed, and not being able to do anything about it?" She just looks at me and laughs. "I have a surprise for you, and if you're a good boy, I'll make sure you have the best orgasm you've ever had in your entire life." I can already tell it's probably going to be the most intense, but I look at her with questions in my eyes.

Jenny pulls a blindfold from her nightstand, and puts it over my eyes. "You just stay here, I'll be back in a bit." By now my cock is aching so bad, and she's leaving!? We're it not for her promise, I'd take hold of myself right now, and relieve the ever-increasing pressure.

After what seemed like forever, I hear Jenny's voice. "OK, my boy, leave your blindfold on, and come sit on the foot of the bed." Carefully I make slide down to the foot of the bed and sit. "Give me your hand," she commands and I comply. She takes it gently, almost as if she is afraid she'll break it. She kissed it gently, both the back and the palm. As she pulls it away from me, I can feel me touching her. No, wait, that's not her. This skin feels different. My palm is flat against someone, but who? As Jenny takes my hand down someone's body, she pulls the blindfold off just as my hand reaches... another man's dick.

My surprise must have registered on my face. "Don't worry, baby, you don't have to if you don't want to," she said. "We had just talked before about... ". Now I had to speak up, as Jenny started to get that hurt look again. "Of course I want to, I just wasn't expecting it." "Are you sure? I don't want you to if you're not ready." It really is something I had wanted to do for a long time. And besides, how could I deny my Jenny? "I'm ready, but I really don't know what I'm doing," I say as I look this strange man in the eyes. He just kinda grinned, and said, "It's OK, I didn't either, the first time I went down on a guy. You'll figure it out, and Jenny and I are right here to help you."

With that, Jenny pushed him back a step or two, and got on her knees beside me. "Honey, this is Randy. We dated a few years ago, and he's bisexual. I know I wasn't supposed to, but I told him about your fantasy, and he offered to help." It was a little awkward, but I reached out and shook Randy's hand.

I could definitely see why Jenny found him attractive. Not quite six feet tall, and muscles that led me to believe he got them through hard work, as opposed to the gym. Nice chiseled facial features, and sandy blonde hair that fell just to his shoulders. Just about her age, I would imagine they met in school.

It was about the time I heard Randy let out a moan, that I realized I had been absentmindedly stroking him. Jenny just smiled, a smile I hadn't seen before. As Randy grew in my hand, I could tell this was definitely going to be an experience. While not quite as thick as mine, Randy's manhood was definitely longer, probably in the neighborhood of 9 inches. I looked up at Randy, who had his eyes closed, and a contented look on his face. I looked at Jenny as I could feel the panic set in with the anticipation.

"I, uh, I don't know, can you, uh, show me what to do?" Jenny looked at me and smiled with a look that almost looked like pity, but she was encouraging. "Baby, I brought Randy here for you, not me. He's all yours, but I'm right here for you. Just do to him what you like me to do to you."

With that encouragement, I reached out and just licked the underside of the head of Randy's member. It jumped in my hand, so apparently I was starting off right. I took just the head in my mouth and held it there, just to get used to the feeling. Almost instinctively, I began to slide down the shaft. I got as far as I could before I thought I would gag, then pulled off. I looked to Randy for approval, but it was no use. His head was back and his eyes closed. I took him back into my mouth, and tried to take him deeper. I gagged, and started to pull off, when Jenny whispered in my ear, "Try swallowing when you feel him against your throat." I went down on him again, this time following Jenny's instruction. As I felt him approaching the back of my throat, I swallowed, and felt him slide right past. I tentatively began to bob up and down on his sizable pole, when I felt his hands on my head. I braced myself, but he just ran his fingers through my hair and moaned with pleasure.

By now, all of my apprehension was gone. I began to speed up, determined to make Randy cum. Soon, I pulled him out of my mouth, and moved to his balls. I took one into my mouth and sucked on it, then the other. Randy gasped as I did, apparently enjoying it as much as I was. But I couldn't stay away from that dick for very long. I popped it back in my mouth and went to town. I was bobbing away on this gorgeous man's cock and loving every second of it. I must have lost track of time, because it seemed like very soon, Randy's hips were bucking and his knees were shaking. I could feel him growing inside my mouth, and Jenny saw the signs too, because I felt a third hand on the back of my head. I heard Randy say, "Dude, I'm cumming," and his whole body tensed. I took him as deep as I could, and the floodgates opened. I felt shot after shot of warm sweet salty cum on the back of my throat. So much so, that I couldn't hold it all, and felt it running out the corners of my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed until there wasn't any more.

Randy started to free his cock from my mouth, but I grabbed him by the butt and held him there as he deflated. As I did, Jenny reached up and wiped the cum from my face. When I was sure he was not getting any smaller, I released my grip on his manhood. As I turned Randy loose, Jenny fed me the cum that escaped. As weird as it sounds, the look on her face almost seemed to be pride. She got up on the bed beside me and caressed my cheek as she gave me a kiss.

Once Randy and I caught or respective breaths, he said, "Are you sure that was your first blowjob? That was impressive." "I just did what Jenny told me to do: Do to you what I like her doing to me." He responded, "That makes sense, it helps to do something like that when you've had it done to you." Jenny chimed in, "Randy was the first guy I ever went down on. He helped me learn how, so I thought he would be a good first one for you, too." She was right, I don't think I could have picked a better one myself.

Jenny then said, "But the night's not over. I promised you the best orgasm of your life, and you're going to get it if I have to die trying." I wasn't sure how the night was going to get better, but I was interested in finding out. I was also interested to figure out just how I could still be hard as a diamond. "Baby, lay back and close your eyes." I did, and felt the bed moving. I opened my eyes, and saw that Jenny was maneuvering her dripping wet pussy over my face. She said,"You'll get yours, but watching you sucking Randy got me so hot." I was happy to oblige as she lowered her sex on to my face. I dove right in, anxious to mix her juices with Randy's in my mouth and on my face. At this rate I was going to look like a glazed donut, but I didn't care a bit.

I dove into Jenny, and she immediately started responding. It wasn't long before she was grinding on my face, and grabbing my hair. Her moans were getting louder, when I felt a hand on my cock. I knew it had to be Randy, as both of Jenny's were grinding my face into her crotch. I wasn't sure what was happening, but at this point I didn't care. I felt Randy's hand stroking me, then stop, and he climbed on the bed. I was in the throes of lust, expecting Jenny to squirt all over me at any time, when I felt a familiar feeling engulf my dick. It definitely wasn't Randy's mouth, which meant it could only be one other thing. I felt the tightness envelop me at just about the same time Jenny's grip got tighter in my hair and her thighs clamp down on my head. He moans and groans turned into shrieks and screams as I was rewarded with a flood from her pussy. I was so into her orgasm and what it was producing that I completely forgot that anyone else was even in the room. After what seemed like 3 or 4 minutes, Jenny finally collapsed on the bed next to me, completely spent. She was whimpering and panting and oblivious to anything other than her recovery.

It was then that I looked down and saw Randy, impaled on my cock, his hard cock bouncing up and down. He was grunting and panting, sweat dripping off his brow as he forced me deeper inside of him. Now that I was conscious of what was happening, I knew it wouldn't be long before I erupted. I reached out for his dick and began to stroke it. I could feel it pulsating in my hand and I couldn't believe myself, but I wanted it back in my mouth.

Soon, Randy's breathing changed, and I could feel his gorgeous prick starting to swell in my hand. He let out a groan that sounded like he was in pain, and the next thing I knew he was shooting another load, this time on me, instead of in my mouth. It wasn't as large as the first, but the power behind it shot cum all over my belly, and up onto my chin. That sent me over the edge, and I tried to pull Randy off of me. He wouldn't stop, and I warned him with a groan of my own. I shot my load deep into Randy, and felt like it was as big as his first one. Having become exhausted, he collapsed on top of me. Breathing heavily, I once again took him by the ass cheeks and just held him. His post-orgasmic spasms shot into my dick and through my body. All three of us satiated, Jenny crawled up beside me and we fell asleep, Randy on top of me, with me still inside him, Jenny with my arm wrapped around her.

We woke up the following morning one big, twisted, tangled mess, skin stuck together from dried love fluids, hair with a mind of its own, and the distinct aroma of three people having gotten their satisfaction the night before. We managed to untangle ourselves, and Jenny went to the kitchen to make coffee. Randy, now lying next to me, asked, "So, what do you think about what happened last night?" I replied, "Definitely wasn't expecting it to happen, I figured Jenny and I would talk about it first, but I really enjoyed it. I actually enjoyed it more than I expected to." And with that, Randy reached over took me in his hand. Immediately I began to grow, as he started to stroke me. Without even thinking about it, I reached out and did the same to him, though I didn't have to do anything to get him hard, he was already there. I began stroking him, wondering how I could manage to get him back in my mouth. I didn't have to wonder long, as Randy started shifting on the bed, positioning himself to take me in his mouth, and giving me the opportunity to do the same for him.Wow,I thought to myself,just yesterday you were looking forward to a nice, quiet evening with Jenny, and now you're taking whatever opportunity you can get to suck the dick of a man you've known less than 12 hours. You're really something.Our mutual moans of satisfaction assured the other that they were on the right track. As desperately as I wanted to take him in like there was no tomorrow, I opted for being a little more relaxed this morning, caressing his balls as I alternated between sucking, and licking him like a lollipop.

I'm guessing we'd been at it a while, when faintly I heard, "OK, guys, coffee's rea-oops, sorry, I'll come back later." I heard her giggle as she left the room, but I was too into what was going on that I didn't even respond with a wave. It wasn't much longer before Randy's moans and breathing changed, then I felt him swelling in my mouth. That was my cue, and I forced him into the back of my throat. I swallowed, and the next thing I knew, I was getting his load as my nose brushed against his trimmed pubic hair. I hadn't made it that far last night, and the combination pushed me over the edge, sending my seed down his throat at the same time. I'm not sure why, but in that moment, I distinctly remember smelling his masculine aromas, and really loving it.

I had always figured that giving another guy head was something that I would try, just to see what it was like. That morning, along with the previous night, I found that it was something I really enjoyed, and really wouldn't mind doing on a regular basis.

We got dressed, and made our way to the living room, where Jenny was on the couch in her robe. "Well," she said, "nice to see you two could tear yourselves away from each other to come spend a little time with me." Then she giggled and said, "Coffee's on the counter, then come sit down with me." We both chuckled, and returned with our coffee, sitting down on the couch with her between us.

We talked for a while, about how they met, about how Jenny and I met, and just some general light conversation. Shortly, Randy announced he was leaving, We all got up, Jenny gave him a hug, and he and I shook hands as he left. As Jenny closed the door, she looked at me and asked, "So, are you mad at me?" I took her by the hand, and led her to the couch, which gave me a few seconds to gather my thoughts. "My initial thought was to be upset with you. I thought we had established that we wouldn't discuss what happened in the bedroom with anyone else unless we were both OK with it." I could tell that what I had said bothered her. Her head dropped, and her shoulders hunched over. I had to stop this before it got ugly. "Now, having said that, I know you're intelligent enough to interpret what you saw this morning and figure out what I thought about it." I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her close to me. I squeezed her tightly, then pulled her from me. I hadn't felt her crying, but when I looked at her, Jenny's face was streaked with tears. "I'm sorry," she sobbed. I just thought that-" It was then that I cut her off with a kiss. "It really is OK, baby. Looking at it now, I think I'm glad you surprised me. I think if we had decided in advance to do this, I may have been too scared to go through with it."

"You really promise it's OK?" She wasn't quite sobbing, but she was close. By this time the tears were just streaming. "Yes, Jenny, I swear. It's OK." Now I felt bad, because I had made Jenny feel bad. Like I said before, she's independent and determined, and the last thing I wanted to do was to break that strong spirit. "I had an amazing time last night, and I'm glad you decided to do it." I hoped my voice didn't betray me and show my guilt for making her feel like the bad guy, I reached for the tissues on the coffee table and handed her one. She dried her face and looked up at me, the look on her face showing she didn't entirely believe what I was saying. "So, you're not mad at me? You forgive me?" I looker her straight in the eyes, and now it was my turn to be all business. "No, I'm not mad at you, and there's nothing to forgive. When I'm mad, you'll know it. Now, let's go lie down." She looked at me with a smile of relief on her face.

We made it to the bedroom, and curled up on the bed. We spooned with my arms tightly around her, and then it happened. I'm not sure what exactly Jenny had done to me but that night, and that morning, I just couldn't get enough, and my body decided to tell Jenny that. She pulled away from me and turned around, a look of mock indignation on her face. "You oversexed, dirty old man! How dare you try to take advantage of a poor young girl like me!" All the time she's saying this, she's got one hand down my shorts, and the other pawing at my shirt, trying to get it off my body. "Easy, now, I wouldn't want you to put yourself in a position to get taken advantage of by this oversexed dirty old man." She just laughed, then looked me dead in the eyes as she shrugged off her robe.

Of all the times we'd had sex over the last couple of months, that was what it had been: sex. This time around, however, was so much more than that. This was deep, emotional, almost spiritual, if you will. All of the unspoken feelings, the lingering looks, and uncomfortable silences we had over the last 10 years, all poured together in this one moment. I knew, right then, that I was with the woman with whom I was supposed to be. I didn't think I could ever have these kinds of feelings for anyone since I lost my wife, but here they were. It was like the world was all anew to me. It went on and on, all day, until the shadows started getting long. I think Jenny and I had found what we needed all along, and I hate to say it, but I think making her cry was what we needed.

From that point on, things had changed. More so than even our first night together. Mutual friends could see the intimacy and the closeness that she and I felt. I think I can say with confidence that we were in love. We both had our own houses, but we were never at hers. She still had some things there, but not anything she needed. In our intimacy we found a complete honesty that I'd never experienced. During a long discussion, Jenny and I came to an agreement. While we both loved each other very much, we both agreed that at some time or another, one or the other of us may just need some independence, and that if we needed to step away for a while, the other would be good with that, no hard feelings. I had some mixed emotions about the agreement, but we came to the decision jointly and I would abide by it, should the time arise.

Several months down the road, Jenny threw me a curve ball. I came in from work one Friday night, and dinner was just about ready. The table was set, candles, mood music, the works. Keeping in mind what I just told you, I was a little apprehensive, but tried not to let it show. "Hey, baby," she said with a smile, "how was work?" The best part about today," I replied, "was getting to come home to you." She came over, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a big kiss.

"Looks like you've gone over the top with dinner, are we going to have 'the talk'?" She didn't immediately catch my meaning, but when she did, Jenny put her arms around my waist, gave me another kiss, then buried her head in the crook of my neck as she said, "Absolutely not. It's just been a while since I've done something nice for my man." I breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good, because after the day I had, I'm not sure I would have been up for that."

Bivet
Bivet
5 Followers