Enter Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bivet
Bivet
5 Followers

"So, we've got a little surprise for you, I hope you don't mind," Jenny said as they walked to the bed. I replied, "No, I don't mind if you two have a little fun, I think it will be great to watch." With that, both girls laughed and moved to the bed. Each took up a position on either side of me. Then, they bent over, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. I honestly couldn't believe what was happening right before me. My girlfriend and her girlfriend were going to get it on right on top of me. In my wildest, craziest, perverted Marine Corps mind, I had never dreamed something this amazing could happen. And it didn't. At least not right away.

They broke their kiss, then Laura said, "God, it's been a long time. That was so hot." I couldn't disagree with her, but didn't want to say anything, for fear of ruining the moment. "Yeah," Jenny breathlessly agreed, but that was all she said. Laura took my member in her hand, and said, "You know, it's been a while since I got to swallow a dick." Without looking at me, Jenny said, "His is right here." What? Did Jenny just give Laura permission to go down on me? This night is getting crazier by the second. Without so much as a glance in my direction, Laura took me in her mouth, not stopping until her chin bounced off my thigh. She bobbed on my member about a dozen times, then pulled off.

"Damn, girl, you were right. He tastes great." Laura smiled, kissed Jenny, then looked at me. "You really do. I haven't had a dick in forever, you were worth the wait. What little time I spent in Laura's mouth was enough for me to know that she'd had some practice, and was very good. In all of my wildest fantasies, never had I imagined I could ever manage to be with Jenny, and now she's sharing me with her girlfriend. I honestly thought it couldn't get better. Boy, was I ever wrong.

I lay there silently, mouth open. I couldn't form the words to answer her. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Laura laughed, then kissed Jenny again. Jenny replied for me. "H gets a little quiet when he gets a pleasant surprise. Don't worry, he liked it." My eyes showed Jenny my thanks, as she gave my cock a little pat and laughed that evil laugh she has.

"Well," Jenny said to Laura, "should we give him his next surprise?" Without hesitation, Laura pushed Jenny back on the bed, climbed over me, and onto her. The next thing I knew, the girls were tolling about on half the bed, kissing, touching, caressing. First, Laura was on top, exploring Jenny's body, every square inch. I watched in erotic awe as she took Jenny's nipples in her mouth, and as Jenny arched her back and moaned in approval. Soon Laura was making her way down Jenny's body, kissing and licking. Laura kissed her belly button, across her hips, and firmly planted her face in the crotch of Jenny's strap-on harness. I didn't notice it when they first came in wearing them, probably because I was in shock, but the crotch of Jenny's harness was cut out, giving Laura unrestricted access to the sweetest nectar around, as well as its source.

I don't know a straight man that wouldn't want to watch what I'm watching. It was amazing, watching Jenny get satisfied by Laura, but, admittedly, it was different than I expected. The whole vibe in the room changed, and while it was unbelievably erotic, there was something more intimate, more sensual than I expected. Soft and gentle, but at the same time almost primal. I could hear Laura moaning into Jenny as Jenny had her ankles locked around Laura's head, and her hands in her hair, pulling her tighter into her sex.

I could tell Jenny was getting close, and apparently Laura could too, because I saw her hands slide off of Jenny's tummy, and under her ass. I watched as Laura's right hand attempted to spread Jenny's cheeks, and I knew what was in store for Jenny. I couldn't see it happen, but I could tell when Laura slipped a finger in Jenny's ass. Jenny started bucking, and pulled Laura tighter to her as she let out a string of expletives like it was nothing. Forcefully grinding herself against Laura's face, Jenny's profanity turned to moans and screams, and even noises I hadn't heard from her before. I was definitely going to have to talk to Laura later, to find out just exactly which button she pushed.

Jenny's orgasm (or orgasms) lasted continuously for at least three minutes. Once Laura could finally escape from Jenny's grasp, Jenny just went limp, her whole body twitching on occasion. She tried to speak, but between trying to catch her breath, and her involuntary moans, it was unintelligible. Laura looked at me and smiled, then said, "God, I've missed that. I don't know why you wouldn't share her with me." By this time, my shock had passed, and I replied, "If I would have known I would have been this great, you could have joined us sooner."

Jenny, starting to regain her composure, was finally able to squeak out a few words. "We – we're not – done yet, but I need a break. Still breathing hard, she managed to crawl up and collapse, half on the bed, half on me. Taking her cue from Jenny, Laura crawled over me, and lay on my other side. Their faces met on my chest, and they kissed, gently, then lay there silently.

Eventually, Jenny finally recovered. She slowly got up and off the bed, then wordlessly left the bedroom. I heard the freezer open, then the faucet run. She soon came back to the bedroom, and offered her ice water first to Laura, then me. "Time for me to return the favor," she said, looking at Laura. She turned and looked at me. "Are you OK with that, babe?" I replied, "I think it's only fair, considering what she did to you. As we all lay in one big pile earlier, I felt myself getting soft, but those words from Jenny caused me to start stirring, and I was instantly hard again. "I figured you wouldn't mind," she said, and without a second thought, Jenny immediately dove between Laura's thighs. Laura's reaction was immediate, arching her back, and body tensing. Apparently Laura was pretty worked up too, and it wasn't long before she was bucking her hips against Jenny's face, and pounding her fists on the bed. Jenny looked up at me as I watched her diving into Laura's muff, knowing that if she took her face away she would be smiling.

Soon, I saw Laura's body tense, then she started convulsing. While I'd heard that some women have orgasms so intense they can't control their body, I had never seen it before. For a while, a long time ago, I worked as an EMT, and had seen full blown, full body seizures. This was just exactly like that. It went on long enough that I actually started to get concerned, but my worries were placated when Laura's mouth opened, and she let out a scream at the top of her lungs, for probably 15 seconds, It was loud enough that I'm sure the neighbors thought I was beating Jenny. Then Laura just went limp. Her eyes were closed, she was breathing hard, and soon I saw a smile cross her face.

Jenny asked, "Do you want to taste her?" I just nodded my head, and Jenny crawled up and kissed me, Laura's juices smeared all over her face. She tasted different than Jenny, but just as good. When Jenny broke our kiss, I couldn't help but lick at her cheeks, now flushed, and glistening with Laura's nectar. Jenny just pulled away. "You can get your own taste, but not right now." Frustrated and excited all at once, I just replied, "OK."

By this time, while excited about the idea of Jenny sharing Laura with me, I began to wonder if I was just going to be a spectator the rest of the night. My thoughts were reinforced when Jenny curled up with Laura on the bed and held her. She stroked Laura's hair, as Laura lay there, whimpers escaping her. "Don't worry babe, you'll get your turn," Jenny said, as if reading my mind. "Sometimes Laura's orgasms are so intense, it takes her a little bit to recover." Relieved, and a little concerned for Laura, I just said, "Don't worry, sweetie, you two do what you need to do." She smiled her thanks, and turned her attention back to Laura. I did the best I could to work with my restraints and make some more room for them on the bed.

A few minutes later, Laura started to come back to the real world. Still not looking quite completely with it, she slowly sat up and said, "Shit, I haven't come that hard in a long time. See what your woman does to me?" Back to some sense of normalcy myself, I replied, "I'm glad she could be of service." Jenny tried to hide her face, but wasn't successful in hiding it before we saw her blush.

Silently we lay there for some time, before I finally broke the ice. "So, do I get to see round two with the dildos?"The girls looked at each other, then me, and back to each other. "Maybe," Laura said, "If you're a good boy for a little while." I answered back, "Good boy? What's that supposed to mean?" As if on cue, they centered my back on the bed, then they knelt on either side of me. What it means, dear, "Jenny said, "is that you do what we say, when we say. Understand?" I could feel my eyes widen as I nodded my compliance. "That's good, because we wouldn't want you to miss out on the rest of your surprises," Laura responded.

The rest of my surprises? Now my mind is starting to race again. Aside from the two of them getting it on again, what kind of surprises could they possibly have in store for me? I guess I would just have to be a 'good boy' and find out.

Seemingly reading each others minds, the girls shared another long, passionate kiss, then turned their attention toward me. Each of them started kissing me on their respective sides. Ears, neck, cheeks, down my chest. They worked in tandem down my body, stopping at my nipples to play. They pinched, and kissed, and licked, and sucked my nipples and the rest of my chest, driving me absolutely crazy. I was moving and grinding on the bed, my cock and balls aching with desire. Moans and whimpers escaped my mouth, and they stopped just long enough to look at each other and giggle. Then they continued south.

They reached my manhood, and the torture continued. They would each in turn, take me in their hand and stroke me. Sometimes gently, then forcefully. I couldn't control my body as my hips bucked and my back arched. I fought against my restraints, and they just laughed. Then, they decided that their hands weren't enough, and took turns sucking me. One would take my cock, slow and deep, while the other would inhale my balls, one at at time.

This went on until I couldn't hold back any longer. Sensing that I was about to blow, Jenny pulled Laura off my cock. They looked at each other, and Jenny said to Laura, "It's time." Laura replied, "OK, let's do this. Apparently they had a scheme.

Laura straddled me, and crawled up so her pussy was hovering over my face, while Jenny knelt on the floor between my legs. Laura looked over her shoulder and nodded at Jenny, then lowered herself down onto my face. It was certainly a welcome respite from the torture, and I dove right in. Laura's scent in her pubic hair, and her juices were hypnotizing. She tasted amazing, and if I were asked which girl tasted better, I couldn't make a decision. It was not, however, hypnotizing enough for me not to feel Jenny's finger, covered with cold lube, make contact with my asshole.

I tensed, and Jenny said, "Don't worry, baby, momma's gonna be gentle." I relaxed, and felt her digit penetrate me. I could feel her finger inside moving around, and about that time, bump my prostate. I almost bucked Laura off, and probably would have, but she had most of her 130 pounds concentrated thru her slit onto my face. She noticed it too, and both of them just laughed. Jenny said, "I think I found the spot," and stayed on it. I'd had my prostate played with before, but Jenny had mastered it. She'd rub it for a while, then fuck my asshole with her finger. Back and forth, between my p-spot and fucking, I was in heaven. So much so, that I almost didn't notice Laura grinding her pussy faster and harder on my face. Soon she was clamping down and screaming as I was rewarded with a flood of her juices. She came hard for probably a full minute, and when I thought she was about done, I began to relax my efforts. Boy was I wrong. Laura grabbed me by the ears, and ground herself into me so hard for about 30 seconds that I couldn't even breathe. Much like her gagging me with her dildo, she was suffocating me with her muff. She finally relaxed her death grip on my head, and I remember thinking that life truly couldn't get any better than this. Wrong again.

Just as Laura was coming down from her high, Jenny slipped her finger out of me. I was disappointed, but not for long, as I felt something bigger trying to take its place. I started to shake my head violently, and tried to speak, but obviously I couldn't with a mouth full of muff. Laura raised herself enough to allow me to speak. "Honey, please go easy," I said, "it's been a long long time since I've been pegged."

Jenny's eyes got as big as dinner plates. "You've been holding out on me," she said. And with that, she pushed her big pink rubber dick against my pucker. I initially tensed up, but forced myself to relax, as Laura dismounted me. She got off the bed, and stood behind Jenny, looking over her shoulder. I could feel myself opening up to Jenny, and I looked up to see her looking down, eyes full of determination. Laura's eyes were wide and her mouth agape as she watched me taking the strap-on. One more little push from Jenny, and pop, she was in. She was kind enough to stop and let me get accustomed to her dick, and I could feel the discomfort fading away, and being replaced with a feeling that was more than amazing. A feeling I missed, and didn't realize exactly how much.

Jenny looked up at me and asked, "Are you doing OK?" I just looked at her and nodded as I smiled. She took that as her cue, and started pumping into me. Slowly at first, she pushed into me until I felt her thighs touch mine. I felt an amazing fullness, and then anxiety, as I felt Jenny start to pull out. She continued to withdraw until just the head was inside me. I looked down at her, my eyes pleading with her not to pull all the way out. Instead, she pushed into me again, all the way to the hilt. She pulled almost all the out again, then placed my legs over her shoulders and adjusted her stance. When she thrust into me this time, with more assertiveness, her change in stance pushed the head of her dildo right into my prostate, sending jolts of erotic bliss right to the head of my own dick. She saw my reaction, then started pumping away, this time in earnest. She started slowly, picking up the pace and the force with each thrust.

It wasn't long before she was thrusting into me as hard and as fast as I did to her during our crazy monkey sex. Each time she thrust into me, she was bouncing off my p-spot, and it was now sending jolts through my whole body. I lost control of my body again, and began to thrust against her as she thrust into me. I was leaking so much that I looked like I had already cum, and what started as a puddle, was now all over my belly, and running of onto the bed. Jenny gave one last thrust, then stopped, panting and glistening with sweat.

She turned and looked over her shoulder at Laura, who had nothing but pure animalistic lust in her eyes. Jenny asked her, "Would you do the honors?" Laura wordlessly scrambled onto the bed and knelt next to me. She Looked at Jenny and nodded. And with that, Jenny began to plow into me again. Jenny gave me probably a dozen or so good solid thrusts, then Laura took me in her hand and began to stroke. Oh, shit, I thought, I'm done. Then Laura looked at me, winked, and impaled her mouth on my throbbing member. She bobbed up and down for about 30 seconds, then released all but the head, and licked the bottom side of the head of my dick, all the while, Jenny was going to town on my ass and prostate. My body couldn't take it anymore. With a grunt and a groan, I thrust my hips up and gave Laura everything I had. I heard her gag, then watched as her cheeks bulged, and my cum began to drip from the corners of her mouth. I continued to groan as I kept pumping my seed into Laura's mouth. Finally spent, I relaxed as Laura pulled off of me, and Jenny slowed her pounding of my now tender ass. As I lay there, unable to move or speak, fighting like hell to catch my breath, Laura crawled up my body, and pulled a play from Jenny's playbook, and parted my lips with her tongue, allowing my cum to flow from her mouth to mine. "Don't swallow,"she admonished me. I just nodded.

I found myself with a disappointing feeling of emptiness as I realized that Jenny had pulled out of me, and was crawling up the bed to me. She lay down beside me, looked at me and opened her mouth. I turned toward her the best I could, and she put her lips on mine. I pushed as much of my cum into her mouth as I could manage, and Jenny pulled away. She went to Laura, who was kneeling on the bed, and repeated the process. Strangely, I know felt both and erotic and an intimate connection with Laura as well as Jenny. A certain cycle if you will. My seed going from me to Laura, back to me, then to Jenny, and finally back to Laura. Yes, I understand it sounds weird, but I can't think of any other way to explain it.

Jenny released me from my restraints, and both girls curled up with me on the bed. "So," Jenny asked, "now that you two have met, what do you think of each other?" I saw a chance to turn the tables a little bit, so faking anger I replied, "Honestly, I'm disappointed." Both girls looked at me, Shock on Laura's face, and hurt on Jenny's. "You knew we could have all this fun, and you didn't introduce us sooner?"Laura let out a cackle, while Jenny smacked me on the chest and said, smiling. "I just can not believe you!" We curled up in bed and drifted off, satisfied beyond what any of us could have imagined.

After breakfast the next morning, Jenny asked me what I had meant when I said that it had been a while since I'd been pegged. I explained to her that while I was in the service, I dated a girl that first introduced me to prostate stimulation. First external, then internal. She surprised me with pegging the way Jenny thought she was going to. She asked me why I hadn't brought it up sooner, and I explained to her that I really wasn't sure how she would react, and I was hoping to find the right time. The three of us sat and talked and napped the rest of the day. When we had a couple minutes alone, Jenny and I decided that we would offer to welcome Laura into our "relationship agreement". She took us up on it before we could finish asking.

That was over ten years ago. I didn't tell Jenny until much later, but some sound financial planning allowed me to retire a couple years back, completely financially independent. The three of us sold everything we owned, minus a few changes of clothes, and we now live on my 34 Benneteau, and sail the Caribbean full time. For the most part, our clothes stay in the closet, unless we have to go into port for supplies. We still all play together, or the girls play without me, or Jenny and I get a little alone time. Jenny's got a big piece of my heart, and I just can't bring myself to play with Laura without Jenny, even though Jenny has offered on more that one occasion. Our agreement is still in place, but none of us have had the desire to be anywhere other than with the other two.

Here's to hoping it stays that way.

Bivet
Bivet
5 Followers