Entertaining at Large Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face was a war zone. The combination of sweat and tears made had smeared lipstick and mascara all over. I needed a complete rework. That and the generous portion of lotion I spread over the worst of my wounds made me feel like a new woman.

When I emerged from the bathroom Scarlett was sitting on Trevor's lap, legs splayed and slowly stroking her leather clad pussy with the butt of the crop. The boys were drinking from fresh cans and sitting meekly in their places casting the occasional glance towards my scary friend.

There was a slow rock number playing on the speakers as I moved across to her. She stood up to meet me and casually tossed her crop to Nigel. He caught it in one hand and received a round of applause from his brother's friends for his trouble. We had sort of arranged a routine beforehand so I didn't expect her kiss. This time it was slow and sensual and I felt her arms go around my waist and begin to caress my lower back down to where my bum began to curve out. There were low whistles and some cheers.

I put my arms around her too and ran my fingers across the top seam of her shorts enjoying the contrast between the stiffness of the material and the cool softness of her skin. She shivered when I touched her side.

When we broke she threw her head back and I slowly drew my tongue from the slow depression at the base of her neck, up her throat to the underside of her chin. She let out a genuine moan and shook her head. She nipped the lobe of my ear with her teeth which made me yelp. There was laughter and cheers in our ears. I could feel her hands inside my blouse and running up and down my back.

I had both hands on her arse and squeezed as hard as I could. We ground together and I could feel my temperature rising. I didn't need a hand to confirm that my pussy was wet. I didn't feel her undo my strapless bra but when we pulled back from each other after kissing again I felt if fall loose inside the blouse. I pulled it free and circled the room trailing it across the knees of our audience before tossing it to Matt.

Scarlett had remembered that Trevor was supposed to be getting some attention. When I turned back to her she had parted his legs and was slowly rubbing her butt against his groin. His head lolled back over the chair and I circled them to kiss him. It was like putting my face into warm blancmange. I ran my hand down his chest and then inside his shirt. He cried out when I pinched his nipple, much to the delight of his mates.

I went round in front again and pushed my bum towards her as she slowly pulled down the zip at the back of my skirt. It was so tight that it barely slipped as I straightened up, the two sides merely flopped open on each side of my hips. I approached the guy sitting closest and leaned over to whisper to him to pull it down. There was laughter as his neighbour virtually fell into his lap as he leaned over to catch a view of my boobs. I stroked his hair and mouthed "soon" at him. He pretended to faint which went down well with the crowd.

I laughed along with them as I wriggled and writhed as the desperate man tugged at the skirt. His hands kept slipping on the satin and running down my legs. I made a round bow with my red lips and pretended to be surprised. The lads were loving it and the noise level was rising by the minute. When the skirt finally fell to the floor I bent from my waist to retrieve it pushing my butt into my assistant's face. I felt a soft kiss on one of my cheeks, so when I had finished twirling the skirt around my head and throwing it at Matt, I turned and kissed him on the mouth. This time I made sure all those sitting near him got a good view as my boobs swung forward against the flimsy fabric.

When I went back to Scarlett she was lying across Trevor's lap a look of ecstasy on her face as she pressed and squirmed against him. I reached down and slowly popped the three studs holding the front of her bikini top together and watched as she caught the ends before they had a chance to swing open. She stood up before kissing Trevor again and walking to the centre of the room and began teasing them. She was flashing one boob then the other for the merest second to a mixture of cheers and groans.

I replaced her on Trevor's lap and was surprised how soft he was. I snuggled against him and watched Scarlett slap the hands she was encouraging to try and take her top from her. It was quite funny, they were obviously intimidated by her after the thrashing she had given me, but the prospect of seeing naked tits was enough to put steel in the weakest of backbones. I felt Trevor's hand slide up my leg and parted my thighs for him. He was too shy to go for the button but I kissed his ear as he stroked the bare flesh above my stockings and rekindled the horniness Scarlett had started with her kisses.

We had agreed that when she discarded her top, Scarlett would slowly strip the garter from my leg. I had bought it to emphasise the slit in my now discarded skirt. It was made of black silk with a tricolour rose in its middle. It slipped off easily in Scarlett's teeth as she pulled it down. What we hadn't agreed that she would start using cream. She pulled me off Trevor with a mock angry expression and squirted a blob of the form onto her finger. I thought she was going to put it in my mouth, so I opened it and closed my eyes.

I felt her finger on my snatch and the boys cheers in my ears simultaneously. I shuddered with pleasure when she touched me and pulled her head to my pussy with rather more force than I had meant to when she kneeled in front of me. I was in heaven as she licked the goo off my panties and sucked at the material after pulling at it with her teeth. I was wearing one of my laciest pairs and her tongue and hot breath tickled and excited me as she worked. I couldn't bend my knees to give her the better access my slit craved; they hit her shoulders every time I tried. I was almost crying with frustration when she finally stood up, staring into my eyes as she smeared little blobs of cream on her small nipples.

She turned away from he and bent between Trevor's legs to encourage him to lick the confection off her. I slapped her butt as hard as I could. The boys liked it so I did it again. Small compensation for my own punishment and current frustration, I reckoned.

The zip on her shorts was stiff but eventually gave. I had to roll them off her and tug hard to get them over her boots. She pressed herself down against Trevor and raised one foot after the other to let me finally get them off. I threw the shorts over my shoulder. I was past caring where they landed. She was wearing the skimpiest G-string she owned so her butt was completely naked. I buried my face in it and then leaned back to the boys could see me run my finger along the thin ridge of stretched cotton which covered her swollen lips. She was as wet as I had been before she started sucking at my knickers.

I yanked off my blouse before standing and facing our audience. I was breathing hard and clasped the balled garment in front of my boobs. Our audience were, if anything, breathing harder, than I was. I smiled at them before extending a hand and dropping the wadded cloth into the nearest hands. I think it was Nigel again; he must have been getting quite a collection.

We had agreed together that when we're down to our skimpies we'd give the boys brief lap dances before finishing by taking off each other's remaining clothes. I'd never done it before, but I'd seen plenty of movies and wasn't too worried. That was earlier when we drank tea in my kitchen, this was now and I was horny as hell. I advanced on Matt, a woman with a mission, pinching my already hard nipples and licking my lips.

He smiled at me. I straddled him quickly and thrust my breasts in his face without a by-your-leave. I hadn't been paying too much attention to the music but made some attempt to keep in rhythm with the rock beat as I crushed my groin against his satisfyingly hard cock. I can't imagine what I looked like as I writhed and cried out, alternately rubbing my tits against his face and grabbing them myself and nipping my nubs as hard as I could. I was tingling all over and I could feel the pressure rising as I found a sweet spot where my clit was drawn along the seam of his zip reinforced as it was with his erection.

The orgasm shuddered through me as if I'd been punched. Even the tips of my fingers were shaking. I bit my bottom lip to stop myself screaming and collapsed against Matt enjoying the sensation of warmth and aftershocks for a minute while I regained control of my breathing.

'You enjoying yourself yet? I know I am.'

I had meant to whisper, but from the cheers of the three or four nearest, I knew I hadn't.

'You're doing great, Suzette. This is better than we planned.'

I struggled to my feet and tottered for a moment on the high heels. Three or four hands steadied me by grabbing my butt. I had no idea what I was going to do next. Greg, who was at the end of the first sofa and therefore next in line, was pushing his neighbour away to give me room to get on top of him. His cock too was clearly outlined against khaki chinos and he grinned up at me expectantly. I dropped a hand to his lap and ran my finger up his length.

'I can see you're pleased to see me.'

I smiled down at him and eased one leg to either side of his thighs. I was able to concentrate more as my orgasm subsided and pushed myself up and down against him and felt his hot breath on my boobs. Someone took my hand and placed it on his cock and I obligingly stroked him a few times as Greg supported me with a firm hold on my waist. I kissed him before standing up and that set the pattern.

I would run a finger up the next penis - they were all surprisingly average in size - Matt's was probably the biggest there; then climb onto the lap. Most of the boys sucked at my nipples and one or two grabbed at my bottom. I had to move their hands higher, it still hurt, a lot. I couldn't really object to the groping given the performance I had put on and I found that if a hand didn't guide me to an unattended cock I was reaching for it myself. There was a lot of laughter and rude comments. I'd heard somewhere that dancers stayed with clients for one track, so I made that my maximum; mostly it was less.

I could feel the stickiness between my legs and see slight stains on the groins I climbed off of. But no one seemed to object so I enjoyed the physical experience and the afterglow went on and on. It was almost as if I was drunk on sex. So much so, that I was surprised when I reached out for the next dick and found my hand touching Scarlett's leg. She was straddling the boy next to me and pushing her cream covered tits into his face. She looked a mess. She had streaks of white cream all over her chest and stomach and I could see a small trickle just running over the top of her panties. There were even specks on her chin.

When she extracted her nipple from the eager mouth she turned and smiled at me and we bounced up and down in unison for a while. Then she squirted what was left of the cream over me and made a lunge with her mouth.

The sudden movement, combined with at least one of the lads jerking away trying to avoid getting the sticky mess on his clothes, resulted in both of us tumbling off the laps we were servicing and onto the floor. Scarlett cried out and then rolled onto her back laughing. I'd managed to put out a hand to break my fall and ended up sitting, both hands behind me staring up at a shocked male face frantically staring at a small patch of white on his navy shirt. He was making the stain worse as he flicked at it with his finger. Professional, or what?

It doesn't take two randy strippers long to recover from the occasional mishap though. I began smearing the wet cream more evenly over my boobs and stomach. Scarlett's hand moved down to her pussy and she was rubbing herself energetically and grinding her butt into the carpet. I guessed her nipple licking had been more of a turn on than my cock teasing and looked around for someone to run a tongue over my tits and tummy.

Funny blokes accountants. It's not like they were pretending we weren't there. Their eyes were on stalks. They were clearly enjoying what they saw; more than one of them was stroking the front of his trousers or surreptitiously adjusting the position of a seam to accommodate the increased load within. But not a one was moved to take the initiative, unzip and dive in. Takes all sorts I suppose.

I moved over to Scarlett and positioned myself over her. I always liked the feel of her mouth on me and it was her who had made the mess in the first place, after all. She clearly had other ideas and obviously thought I shared them. She threw her arms around me and pulled me tight to her. We writhed like a couple of mud wrestlers; both our skins were slick with saliva and cream. Our mouths connected first and then our groins. I always liked kissing Scarlett. Her small mouth tastes sweet. But the familiar tingles and little shooting sparks of electricity jumping up towards my tummy distracted me from savouring her taste.

I pushed down against her as she continued to grind using the firm floor as leverage. Her hands on my bum locked us together and I could feel the pressure building inexorably within me. I think it was when she took her hands away to massage her boobs that I began to slide. Sir Isaac Newton or one of those other physics dudes would probably be better placed to explain what happened. I found myself sliding down her body and nothing I did to try and get back to our original position seemed to do anything but make things worse. When my mouth was resting just below her boobs I decided to make the best of a bad job and started licking and sucking at her skin. She tasted, as you might expect, of sugar and cream.

I moved down her belly as if sliding on ice; the waistband of her suspender belt provided only a temporary slow to my momentum. She had moved her hands to my head; I slipped one of mine back and was performing small circular movements over my clit which appreciated the attention. I could feel small contractions in my stomach muscles and occasional shocks and tensions running down into my arms and legs. I was breathing harder; Scarlett was now definitely propelling me lower.

I always liked the tiny, virtually invisible golden hairs which trailed up from her pubes disappearing before they reached her navel. Today they were clearly visible, stiffened and defined by the cream. When I hit the end of the trail I followed them down hungrily cleaning them as I went. My pussy sent a small message of protest to my brain when my mouth reached the hem of her G-string, a point no more than an inch or so above the top of her labia. I knew it was an obstacle which would need removing and hands would be quicker than teeth.

I struggled the minute garment down over her hips and could feel her waggling her booted legs as it caught on zips and then folds in the thick material. That I think is how her knees ended up over my shoulders pushing me harder down on her pussy. I could feel the weight of her legs on my back and the tips of her stilettos scratching at my waist and I licked around the area her panties had hidden. She had shaved completely and I enjoyed the feel of abrasion as I ran me tongue over her.

I could hear her panting, feel her twitch with involuntary contractions and heard her grunting as I lapped at her pussy. What I did not expect was the scream followed by frantic thrashing after I parted her inner labia and took her clitoris between my lips. She was clearly having a good time and after her orgasm subsided leaving a pleasantly salty addition to all the sugar I'd consumed I was aware of a fresh movement of legs and body, and hands tugging at my knickers. There were at least two pairs; she obviously had better luck organising help than I did. They were stripped away and I heard some more cheering. I doubted I would see them again.

I was not worried because Scarlett's mouth was working my slit expertly. She had a finger inside of me and her tongue darting between my lips before I had a chance to fully realise what was going on.

'Gather round boys, I'll show you how to do it properly.'

That even made me laugh and I was aware of a general movement in the room. Not that I could see much beyond her thighs. The frustration my body had felt earlier before my slide drifted away and I was soon racing to my second orgasm of the night. Scarlett knew how to hit the right buttons and I was soon shaking, first with anticipation and then with satisfaction as heat and flames ripped through me from my pussy and out.

She must have felt me go because as soon as I cleared the exploding stars from by eyes her face was over mine kissing my mouth. I could feel her hand tweaking one of my nipples.

'Do you think they're ever going to fuck us?'

She was whispering in my ear. The sound of her voice would easily have been blocked to prying ears by the volume of the music. I could hear The Stones playing 'Let's Spend the Night Together'.

'Dunno, they're a rum bunch. Let's just carry on.'

She rolled away from me searching, I hoped, for lube and dildos. Nothing like penetration after a good licking, that's what I always say. I turned my head to relieve a little stiffness in my neck. Scarlett is slim, but she could exert a lot of force with her thighs when she's pushing her crotch in your teeth. I saw the purple, double-ended dildo lying under a chairs a few feet away. I looked up and saw Nigel sitting above it. I beckoned him over. He was a smart kid, I only had to point at the dong once for him to get the message.

He was blushing scarlet and breathing heavily when I dragged him to his knees beside me. I moved my hand to he waist band of his jeans and pulled him closer.

'We'll show you how this works. You'll be able to tell all your mates.'

He stuttered a little.

'I don't think they'd believe me.'

I laughed and stretched my neck to kiss him. He just gave me a peck and tried to get away. I tightened my grip to stop him. I hadn't forgotten I'd promised to suck him off.

'We're going to need your help.'

'Mine?'

He went pale.

I pulled him even closer to whisper in his ear. He fell over me, stretching out a hand to stop himself collapsing onto me entirely. I could see the widening ring of perspiration under his armpit.

'I want you to lube that big boy up and stick it in me. That is unless you want to fuck me now?'

I heard him gulp and saw Scarlett above me waving the bottle of lube. There was a strong smell of synthetic strawberry in the air.

'I thought we could use a little help.'

'He's cute. Hello, I'm Scarlett.'

She smiled and handed him the bottle, giving him detailed instructions on how much to use and how to roll it between his hands. I released his jeans and started rubbing his erection. The poor boy would need a blow job after this. I could hear his brother's friends jeering jealously and making suggestions about his sexuality as, under Scarlett's tutelage, he was virtually masturbating the slick monster.

I don't know whether it was the mockery, the fearful memory of a whip-wielding Scarlett in her leathers or the frantic friction I was applying to his knob, but one moment he was there and the next he had disappeared and it was Scarlett kneeling between my spread legs easing the end of the dildo into me.

'I told you we should have bought the smaller size, but oh no, you knew better. Lie back and take it in slut.'

I could feel it stretching me before the bulbous head finally pushed into my gaping vagina. It was as big as George and for all my predictions to Nigel about its malleability it didn't seem to be softening at all. I felt like I had been impaled on a fence post when Scarlett finally stopped pushing it into me. My grimace was definitely discomfort not pleasure.