Entertaining at Large Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Suzette. I'm glad I caught you. I put the envelope with the money into your hold-all. Don't worry about this.'

He waved at the room.

'I'll tidy up before I leave.'

I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

'Did you have a good time?'

'It was the best night of my life. Making love to you was top.'

I looked at him to make sure he wasn't joking, but I should have known better.

'It was special for me too.'

We hugged again and I left him. Nigel was curled on his side when I went in and locked the door behind me. I turned off the main lights and slipped naked into the bed enjoying the feeling of the cool sheets against my skin. He hadn't moved.

'Nigel?'

'Yes?'

He sounded half asleep.

'Unless your prick's miraculously grown three feet since I sucked you off, you're going to have to move closer. If I come over there we'll be in danger of falling out of bed altogether.'

I heard him trying to suppress a laugh.

'I thought you might be tired.'

'You're still nervous aren't you? Come over here and hold me.'

He slowly rolled over and moved across the smooth sheets. When we touched he lay on his back, eyes still closed and body completely tense. I took his hand and squeezed. I lay with him for a moment and then lifted myself up on one elbow to look down at his face. I brushed his fringe away from his eyes. My right breast brushed against his shoulder.

'You're beautiful. Do you mind if I kiss you?'

He said nothing but turned he head and parted his lips. I lowered my head down and began to caress his lips with mine.

'It's better if you start slowly. More sensual.'

I licked at his lips before kissing the tip of his nose and eyelids. He relaxed and I rolled back slightly pulling him with me.

'Put your arm around me, please.'

We kissed more deeply, but only for a minute.

'I like having my neck kissed and my ears stroked.'

He did as he was told. I ran my hand up and down his back and over his backside. I could feel his new erection stiffening against my thigh.

'Stroke my breasts and don't get scared if I start moaning. This is delicious.'

He kissed me hard for the first time this session and I let him explore my mouth with his tongue. I gently slowed his action and soon we found a mutually satisfying regime with first the one and then the other licking and teasing with greater and greater intensity. He was weighing and fondling my boobs before stroking the nipples stiff with his thumbs.

'Sometimes women like a little pressure. You can pinch them if you like.'

He took my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. The difference in the strength with which he held it was barely perceptible, I coaxed him to be firmer and more direct until finally he made me cry out as a stab of pain ran through me to my pussy. I grabbed his head and dragged it to my chest.

'Use your lips. And your tongue. And your teeth.'

I pushed him hard against me. I let my had fall against his erection and stroked him gently with one finger.

'You're so hard Nigel. I can't wait to have you inside me.'

He ran his hand down my belly and I shifted my hips and opened my legs to encourage him lower. In the end I had to take his hand and push it between my legs. He slipped in a finger and began pushing in and out. I moved my own hand to my clit to help him.

'Slip two in. It feels so good.'

I could feel the beginnings of the familiar electricity as Nigel nipped and sucked inexpertly. He was frigging me as hard as he could and I could hear him breathing hard. I tried to stroke his prick softly as I held him. I knew he wouldn't want to come too soon.

I raced to my own climax my hips moving involuntarily against his hand and my clit vibrating as I strummed it. I had my other hand tangled in the young boy's hair and I yanked hard as I came. We both shouted in unison and when I squeezed him to me he struggled for space and to get some air.

'You OK?'

His face was red and a sheen of sweat shone in the light of the bedside lamps. I lay back savouring the dying moments of my ecstasy. I raised a hand towards the side table, grabbed a condom and ripped it open with my teeth. I rolled it over him and wriggled beneath his slim body with little effort. He was no help, trapping the hand holding him against my stomach and I pushed him back before positioning his cock over my swollen pussy lips. He slid in easily when I released him and I felt myself sigh as I took his weight.

'You're inside me. How does it feel?'

I looked up at his face and brushed away the hair which fell immediately over his eyes. He had a look of intense concentration as if trying to block the pain of an injection which he knew was inevitable. I pushed my hips gently against him and let him sink deeper when I relaxed.

'You can move it you know. Just push in an out, gently.'

He took his own weight on his arms and raised his hips before falling back against me. He managed three more thrusts before before letting out a little cry and collapsing. He buried his head in my hair and started crying. I stroked his head gently.

'Thank you, that was nice.'

He didn't say anything.

'You're no longer a virgin. Doesn't that feel good?'

'But I'm useless. I came in about ten seconds. First when you sucked me off and then just now. I'm no good. I'll never satisfy a girl.'

I kept stroking his head and held him until he stopped sobbing. I eased him off me and retrieved the condom from his limp dick before folding my arms around him and resting my boobs against the back he had turned on me.

'You were great. You were gentle and kind. You did what I asked you to and I had a great orgasm when you fingered me.'

'You did?'

He didn't sound convinced.

'I'd never lie to you. Lick your fingers and taste my juices. Most of that's my natural lubrication but part of it is where you made me squirt.'

OK so I exaggerated a bit. He was upset, what can I say?

'The first time I stroked you, you came almost as soon as I touched you. In the shower you lasted much longer and squirted all your spunk from your hard cock right down my throat. It was yummy.'

I was whispering and stroking my hand along his body as I spoke.

'Then we touched and stroked for about half-an-hour and you fucked me and made me feel like a woman. The first boy I went with spilt his juice all over the condom packet. The second stained my dress when he got his dick caught in the folds when he was trying to put it in me. My mum nearly killed me.'

He chuckled a little at the image and I gripped his hip and pushed more firmly against him.

'You have a firm, smooth body which is wonderful to touch. The last man I fucked rammed into me for about fifteen minutes. It hurt and he didn't care how I felt. I hated every minute of it and deleted his number as soon as I could. I loved every second with you. Get a little rest and you can screw me again. I can't wait, lover.'

I heard him sigh and kissed him between his shoulder blades. I held him close and listened to his steady breathing while I stroked his head.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was waking up to feel my nipple being rolled between his fingers and his hard pole sticking in my back. I gave myself a minute to wake some more then ran my hand behind me and gripped his erection.

'I thought for a minute you were trying to stab me with a broom handle, thank goodness it's your firm, hard penis. You ready for round two?'

'Do you mind?'

I reached for the condom and stretched my neck to kiss him Before rolling onto my back towards him. He was rough and eager and his hand slid down to my pussy almost immediately.

'Easy tiger. Take your time.'

I grabbed his dick and stroked him gently murmuring encouragement as he teased me wet. He bent and nipped my right nipple then licked it gently when I squealed. I let him into me as soon as I felt it would be comfortable.

This time he pushed into me with confidence and I tried to adjust my position between strokes to increased my pleasure but there was no stopping him. He gave little grunts as he stoked me and I grinned as I watched expressions of concentration and pleasure flit across his face. He lasted about two minutes before releasing the same little cry as before and collapsing. I stroked his hair again as he panted.

'That was better wasn't it?'

'It lasted longer and you're happier which is good. But you need to think about the woman you're with. That was just fucking and I love to fuck.'

I could almost hear him mulling what I had said as I fell asleep with him still cradled over my breast.

The next time the sky outside the window was charcoal as opposed to winter black. I was on my side again and I was woken by his finger massaging my pussy. I moved my top leg to try and give him better access and struggled to wake. I enjoyed the feeling of his stiffness against my buttocks and back and heard him sucking his fingers between sessions.

I was eventually wet enough for one to slide in and he moved it slowly in and out. He was whispering things about my beauty and how nice I felt. I heard myself groan, but still was no more than half awake. I reached round again and gripped him firmly. I had forgotten how quickly young men recover. He was as hard and stiff as the first time. He started moving his hips in time with the strokes I was administering and soon he was just fucking my hand as I lay there. His fingers were arousing me through the daze and my body moved of its own accord. It was if I was dreaming the waves of pleasure he was sending through me.

Eventually my brain told me my crack needed filling and I managed to mutter 'condom' to him. He got the message and I struggled Into a position so he could mount me as I lay on my side. The feeling as he entered almost jolted me awake. I felt my pussy contract and grip him and he was sending sparks through me as he pushed in and out. I dreamed my panting as I squirmed to push back against him. His orgasm came in slow motion along my vaginal walls and I felt myself flooded with warmth as I fell fully asleep.

I was finally woken by the weak daylight of a winter morning trickling in through the window. I jolted bolt upright and had a feeling of panic as I adjusted to my surroundings. I looked down and Nigel was sprawled snoring gently across more than half of the bed. I relaxed as I recognised him and remembered why I was in this strange room.

He was sleeping so peacefully I left him there and made for the shower. I'm not a great shower soprano, but hummed to myself as I washed and cleaned my teeth. The main room was surprisingly spotless when I went in. I smiled imagining Matt scrutinising every corner for evidence of the night's debauchery.

I called room service and ordered coffee for four and breakfast for two before grabbing a bottle of water from the bar and returning to the still sleeping Nigel. He was on his back covered with the light duvet which I eased gently back. His hand rested over his erection and I sat and admired it for a moment before bending and gently kissing the tip. He tasted quite strongly of latex; only to be expected after the four sessions of the night.

He groaned as I took him into my mouth and I disengaged his hand to let me slide my lips and tongue down his full length. I could smell my own juices in his pubic hair. I rested enjoying the aroma and the pressure of his swollen tip at the top of my throat. I'd repeated the manoeuvre about three times before he began to stir. I increased my pace and he woke up muttering incoherently and smacking his lips as if he had a dry mouth. I pushed down hard on him and chocked a little as I held and then released him. I was gasping for air.

'Morning. Did you sleep well?'

'Uh?'

I ducked my head and slowly licked the underside of his cock. My mouth had filled with saliva after he gagged me and a thin membrane stretched from his tip as I slowly drew my head up. He groaned and pushed back heavily into the mattress. I sucked vigorously for a minute or two before coming up for air. I was wanking him progressively harder.

'Sorry , I didn't catch that.'

'I said you could have just shaken me.'

'You mean you want me to stop?'

I froze in mid-stroke and laughed as he vigorously shook his head. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment before he half sat and reached out a hand to push my head down towards his dick.

I don't know whether his balls were totally drained after the nocturnal adventures, whether whatever mantra he chanted when he pulled those funny faces trying to delay orgasm was finally working, or whether it was just the early hour, but he lasted for ages. When my neck began to ache I nestled between his legs and toyed with his testicles with my tongue and lips. They felt the size of quails' eggs in my mouth. I dove deeper and licked at his puckered anus. It was only when I took him back into my mouth leaving a finger pressing on his button that he finally came. This time he made a series of guttural grunts rather than the pussy cat miaows I had got used to. I fell back over his legs and we both lay panting until we recovered.

'Thanks for the protein shake. I think I'm ready for my juice and coffee. You jump in the shower and come and join me in the sitting room.'

I sat up and was ready to go when he grabbed my arm. He gave me a long, lingering kiss running his tongue gently around the inside of my teeth and gums. It was as if he had been doing it for years. We held each other after our mouths parted until he finally began to struggle out of the tangled bed clothes. He smiled at me and ran his tongue around his own mouth.

'I see what you mean. It does taste a bit rank doesn't it?'

And with a bound he was gone. In reality, he jumped up and down on the mattress like a five year old a couple of times before leaping off and almost knocking himself out on the door post.

I poured myself some coffee, drained a glass of orange juice and opened the complementary newspaper whilst nibbling on a croissant. Whoever had brought the food had rearranged the room which meant I could rest my feet on the correctly positioned coffee table. I was engrossed in an article on the need for a moral crusade in the Church of England when Nigel came out. I watched him devour three rolls, the other croissant and drink two cups of coffee before he leaned back on the sofa opposite me cradling his third.

'I needed that.'

'If we'd fucked any more I think you'd definitely have needed a fluid replacement drip.'

'Making up for lost time.'

I glanced across at him. He looked even younger than he was with his skin pink from the shower and his hair all over the place.

'Oh, no. What have I done? Created another macho bone head who thinks he's going to be god's gift to women. Ugh.'

He laughed.

'Sorry, Suzette. Listen, I'm really grateful for what you did for me last night. I can't say how much. You're fantastic. I'll always remember and I'll always try to be considerate to girls. Promise.'

I checked to see if he was serious. He seemed to be.

'Make sure you are. I'll come looking for you if you don't. I have spies everywhere.'

I paused.

'And I know you're looking at my pussy, by the way, so you can stop pretending you aren't.'

I opened my knees a fraction of an inch further to make sure he view was completely unobstructed and picked up the paper again.

'Suzette. Do you mind if I ask you some things?'

'You're not going to ask for my hand in marriage, are you? If you are, the answer's no. I'm much too good for you.'

'I know. I know. I was planning on playing the field a bit before popping the question. I sort of hope that in a year or two you'll be so desperate for a young stud with prospects that you'd accept even me.'

He winked at me as I folded the paper and put it down.

'You have grown up since last night, haven't you. Where's the shy young boy I used to know? What did you want to ask?'

He coughed and looked down. The boy had not completely disappeared.

'Did my brother pay you for last night? That's not the first time you and Scarlett have done that, is it?'

I stopped grinning and looked him in the eye.

'No he didn't. Matt and his friends did. It was only after we'd agreed that Trev's fiancée made him promise not to hire strippers and we had to make up that little game. Are you disappointed?'

'Not really. I sort of guessed. And did they pay you extra to... With me?'

I crossed the room and put my arm around him.

'No. Never. I'm not a tart. We had sort of imagined that we'd end up doing the groom and best man. But we got a bit carried away. Well you saw.'

I made him kiss me.

'And as for you. I did it because I find you attractive. You're sweet and gentle and you were the only one there who didn't look at us like pieces of meat.'

"We're you very drunk? You did put quite a bit away. Is that the first time you've done it?'

'I wasn't drunk at all.'

I paused to let that sink in.

'There was only water in the bottle. I don't drink. Not in January. It was my first stag do, but not my first gangbang.'

He looked thoughtful as he processed what I had told him.

'I work as a stripper now and then at the Crown and Anchor. That's where I met Matt. I quite often dance on a Friday. Come down some time.'

'It's a bit rough down there isn't it?'

I laughed.

'It's very rough indeed. But if you come in, order a pint of bitter from George - he's big, and fat, and definitely not the sort of bloke you'd want to introduce to your mum - and tell him you're a friend of mine. He'll look after you.'

'But I only drink lager.'

'Not if you want to get on George's good side you don't. Now, it's important that Trevor never finds out any of this. You must promise me that it'll just remain between us, even if his friends start ragging you. OK?'

He looked really serious. Like he was joining the Freemasons or something.

'Of course I promise. They're a bunch of tossers anyway. Trev used to be great when I was a kid, but he's got really boring in the last few years.'

'Say that again when you start growing up. I'm not marrying you if you become a tax assessor, you just remember that.'

We spent a couple of minutes laughing about his brother's friends and planning a married life of orgies and infidelity when he suddenly became serious again.

'There's something else?'

'Yes. I want to hire you.'

I took his head in my hands and held him like I did when he was a timid boy asking questions about dildos.

'Nigel. Last night was great, but our lives are completely different. I like you a lot and part of me would love to see you again. As a friend. But you can't have a sex life based on paying for it. Believe me there are tons of girls out there who will go out with you if you're confident and gentle like I know you can be.'

I kissed him again, but he was shaking his head.

'No not for me. Well partly for me. I know exactly who I'm going to ask out. I've fancied her for ages. And I don't care if she laughs at me or tells her mates. No. It's my friends.'

I pulled away from him and drew the bathrobe around me. I sounded colder than I wanted to when I eventually spoke.

'You want me to strip for your friends?'

'No. I want you to take their virginities. No one else will.'

I stood up. I was ready to leave. I had been processing the fact that I had become a whore in the past week, but even I wasn't ready to be approached so blatantly. And by a kid. I was working out how I could get into my clothes and out of there without losing my temper. I felt worse than I did after Gaston. I was about to go into the bedroom when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto the sofa.

'Sorry. I've upset you. I didn't mean to. Let me explain.'

'Go on.'

I used my most neutral tone. The one I used when I was holding a disciplinary hearing at work.