Entertaining at Large Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her arrange me legs - one under her's, the other over - as she manoeuvred the other end into her own pussy. There were loud cheers as the end disappeared and we both shuffled and squirmed to push it deeper. But god it was painful and one glance sealed an unspoken agreement between us to get this over as soon as possible.

We both grabbed ourselves and pretended to masturbate. I held the dildo as discretely as I could to make sure it went no further in and joined Scarlett in mock groaning and a faked climax as soon as she started. We both eased the trunk out of ourselves and disentangled our legs as quickly as we could.

Scarlett helped me to my feet and held my hand high in one of hers. The boys whistled and cheered and we swung to each side of the room to make sure they all got a good eyeful of our naked bodies. I was smeared with cream and lube and who knows what. I smiled at the black lipstick and mascara which was now all over Scarlett's face. She had her own coating of dairy product too. An advert for the health-giving properties of cows' milk we were not.

She finally held up her hand to end the flagging applause and cleared her throat to make an announcement.

'OK gentlemen, show's over. If any of you would like to have your cocks sucked, please form an orderly queue behind the groom's chair. Get unzipped Trevor, this mouth's coming for you.'

The announcement blew on the glowing embers of their approval and started a fire. There was a general rush to Trevor's side of the room. Now at last they unsheathed their mighty-ish weapons and prepared for action.

One boy undid his trousers too soon and fell over as they sagged to his knees, others shuffled uncomfortably as their swinging dicks caught against the teeth of their zippers if they moved too quickly. I inspected them critically; they were universally average. None of them were spectacularly endowed, none particularly small. They also shared flushed faces and a look of hunger as they descended on my slim friend.

I was wondering whether to step in and lend a hand, or at least another set of gums, when I noticed Matt was still in his seat watching the proceedings with a bemused air. Stuff her, I thought, she brought this on herself. I'm going to get laid.

I liked Matt, on the whole. I had enjoyed sucking his cock that time at The Crown and in a way I felt I owed him. It was his persistence and solicitousness which had made this evening possible. And now I needed a good shafting by a normal-sized member to dispel the memories of the purple pussy eater.

I opened the big box of condoms and fished one out before strolling over to him nonchalantly. I arranged myself on the arm of the chair and put an arm across his shoulder. He looked up at me with a welcoming smile.

'Thank you, thank you. That was fantastic.'

'S'OK big boy. Fancy a shag to round the evening off?'

He looked perplexed.

'You mean, you and me? I mean I. Er, both of us?'

'Well I can see you're ready. Unless you're packing a proverbial pistol and are about to perpetrate a massacre.'

I nodded down at his very visible erection pressing on the beige pants. He looked around as if checking to make sure I wasn't talking to somebody else.

'That would be, well, lovely. Thank you.'

I had him unzipped and his chinos and pants down below his knees before he could change his mind. I had no idea of the etiquette of these situations, but I could see that he was trying to work it out. I ripped open the condom, rubbered him up and straddled him as I had for the lap dance.

I sighed contentedly as he slipped into me. There was so much goo, as well as my own juices, I barely noticed him slip past my lips and I looked down smiling as I settled on him as deep as he could go. He had a look of almost reverence on his face.

'Thank you. I've wanted to do this for as long as I've known you.'

'Me too. It's nice isn't it.'

For me it was ecstasy. My pussy twitched as if to check something normal sized was inside her. It felt like the first application of after sun on a day when you spent too long at the beach. I breathed out again and closed my eyes. We began to move together slowly.

'Lovely.'

Seemed the appropriate thing to say. It didn't stay that way for long.

I don't know whether the other's talked as they waited for Scarlett trying to coax spunk from the semi-comatose bridegroom's little friend. Or whether their actuarial training allowed them to make independent calculations. But it was no more that a few minutes of watching one stripper fucking the best man, and working out how long it would be before Scarlett could make good her promise to them, for at least three of them to reach the same conclusion. They'd be better odd pestering the active fucker for fellatio, or at least a hand job, than standing around waiting on their turn.

I felt one of my hands being eased from Matt's shoulder and placed on a hard cock. I opened my eyes and looked at a grinning Greg.

'If you want to fuck me you'll have to use a condom.'

The words were out of me before I realised what I had said. I can be like that sometimes. I don't know how he managed to elevate himself into a position where he cock suddenly appeared against my lips, but he did. He was waving the johnnie triumphantly. I opened my mouth and he slid in. My hands were soon occupied with two others.

I just went with the flow. There was no point in trying to manage ten randy guys. Not after what Scarlett and I had just done together. Not to mention their earlier viewing of at least one episode from Gang Bang Gumbo VI. I bounced more heavily on Matt and extracted a cock from my mouth in order to kiss him after he came. I was then led to the sofa to service the others

I was placed in the doggie position. That, I thought, was considerate. I and most of my friends prefer having sex that way and the boys who screwed me confirmed that pleasure. It also made it easier for one of them to fuck my mouth and my right hand was free to masturbate another if needed.

I didn't pay too much attention to who was doing what to me and when. I enjoyed the sensations I was receiving and heard the groans and shouts of pleasure I was giving. At one point I thought I saw Nigel looking down at me and I asked him to get me a bottle of water. I don't know if it was him, but I felt one being pressed into my left hand. I looked around to thank him - well as much around as you can without losing the knob in your gob - but he was nowhere to be seen.

I have no idea how many of them I accommodated. Probably all of them. I'm sure they were making certain they had both of us, they were those kinds of boys. As time went on I noticed they were lasting longer and those who were cumming in my mouth were squirting less. They'd probably fucked Scarlett first. The only time I made an effort to stop them was when I felt a finger being forced into my arse. I yanked my head around. It was Greg. Again. I tried to tell him to use lubrication if he was going to do that, but my head was grabbed and filled with cock before I could get it all out. When I felt him pressing his dick into my hole I almost shouted. It hurt as he forced open my sphincter, but I felt him twitch and cum before he pushed further and pulled out straight away. Bastard.

I don't know how long it went on for. Maybe an hour. Perhaps longer. It was nice, rather than spectacular. None of them went down on me, but several put their heads underneath me and sucked and nibbled my nipples. When they weren't doing that there was generally a hand stroking or pulling them. No one pinched me as hard as I like it, but hey ho, it was a gang bang not an embroidery group.

Eventually, when I looked around after draining the bottle of water to take away the taste of cum and latex from a previously worn condom, and looked around for the next eager cock, there was no one. I leaned on my elbow and eased my back. When I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up and smiled. It was Matt.

'Mind if we make love again?'

'Sure. Jump on.'

I slapped my butt and immediately regretted if. I was less sore from the whipping, but it still hurt. He eased me into a sitting position and sat down beside me.

'I'd prefer missionary, if you don't mind.'

'That's OK with me, I'm a bit of a traditionalist myself.'

We kissed and cuddled before letting our hands explore each other. I'm sure some of the rest were watching, but I certainly didn't mind. I asked him to talk to me while we fucked; his voice is always a turn on. He listed my many attributes - mostly physical - I hardly had to remind him of any he had omitted. We laughed.

I guided him into me when he eventually crawled on top of me and we looked into each other's eyes and he muttered endearments as he slowly moved himself in and out. I stretched my back, widened my legs and enjoyed the sensation of being filled by someone who cared for me. His words eventually became more forced and his breathing hardened. He came with little cries of thanks and I held him gently and listened to him breathe as he pinioned me beneath him

When Matt finally climbed off me, he bent back down to kiss me and said goodbye before heading for the bathroom. I had promised we would do that again.

I looked around the room. Everywhere there seemed to be half naked men slouched across the soft furnishings. They were grinning and chatting to each other. Passing cans of beer, boasting about what they had just done to us and laughing at unfunny jokes. I think our work here was done.

Scarlett was on her knees in front of Trevor trying to suck one more orgasm from him, but from the movement of her neck and head I guessed even she would soon admit defeat.

I was ready to call it a night and make for the shower. I spotted Nigel still sitting in the corner he had occupied all night when I stood and stretched to try and get some of the aches out of my limbs. Scarlett's crop still lay across his knees and I could see the stain on the front of his jeans where he had come in his pants from our earlier encounter. It seemed an age ago now.

He smiled at me as I crossed to him and offered him my hand.

'I'm taking Nigel into the bedroom for a while. We don't want to be disturbed.'

There was no dissent. Barely even the jeers of encouragement which was almost obligatory on these occasions. He stood and followed me without saying anything. I smiled at the incongruity of a naked woman leading a fully dressed teenager through the debris of an orgy.

I locked the door behind us and sat heavily on the end of the king sized bed. I was grateful for the softness and happy that the pain in my bum seemed to be subsiding. I patted the space beside me. Nigel joined me, leaving the obligatory six inches of space between us, placed both his hands on his knees and looked down at them. He was colouring slightly.

'So have you enjoyed yourself?'

His eyes lit up and he became animated for the first time.

'It was great. Fantastic. You were wonderful. Scarlett's a bit scary, isn't she?'

'Thanks. That means a lot coming from you.'

I was tired but still solicitous. I didn't want his first time to seem like a chore. I found I like him; an oasis of politeness among the boors.

'Can I ask you something?'

'Of course.'

He was depressingly awake.

'Are you still a virgin?'

There was no point in beating around the bush. He blushed an looked down again.

'So you didn't manage to fuck me or Scarlett all evening?'

'No. I wanted to.'

He perked up again.

'I've had a hard on for most of the night. I even tried once or twice.'

'But the big boys kept getting in the way, is that right?'

'Yep.'

I took the hand on the nearest knee and squeezed it sympathetically.

'I'm sorry I didn't see you. I'd have made them let you in.'

'I know. It's OK. If you're too tired now. I don't want to be a nuisance.'

I smiled and leaned over and kissed him. He opened his mouth too wide and thrashed his tongue about frantically. I stopped him when he moved his hand towards my boobs.

'Not yet sweetie. I've been screwed by ten blokes at least once each. And I think it was that Greg who had me up the bum.'

'It was. I watched him. Did you like it?'

'I did at the time. It would have been better if he'd used lube but he came before he got completely into me and I was pretty sticky by that point anyway.'

He leaned over and went to kiss me again. I let him and tried to coax him to take it slower. When I felt his hand on my thigh I stopped him again.

'We're both gooey all over. I need to wash those others off me and you've cum in your pants.'

He looked down sheepishly and turned away. I stroked his cheek.

'Don't fret it. I was at least twenty before a boy managed to keep going for more than a few minutes. You were excited and everything was new. Let's go and have a shower together and then take things slowly.'

He smiled and braced himself to stand.

'Just clear this crap off the bed will you so we don't have to do it when we come back.'

I went into the bathroom to the sound of coats and bags being thrown into a corner by my eager helper. I almost laughed when there was a knock at the door as I sat down to pee. I tried to sound like his head teacher.

'Come in.'

'Oh sorry.'

He saw what I was about to do and immediately span round to face the door. I could see the back of his neck glowing.

'Turn round. I want you to watch. I like it when people see me like this. Come on.'

He looked over his shoulder initially and then slowly did as he was told. I let my stream go with a sigh of relief. I smiled up at him and spread my legs wide. He didn't look impressed especially when I dipped in my finger and sucked it. He backed away when I did it again and offered my finger to him.

His back was still against the shower door when I finished so I had to lean past him to turn it on.

'Best it's warm before we get in. Lock that door too so those pervs can't get in.'

I kicked off my heels and started to unclip my stockings. They were completely ruined. Rolling them down I tossed them towards the waste basket. Nigel was still fully clothed and looking a little scared.

'Come on. Off with those clothes. Start with the socks. There's nothing worse than a naked man still wearing them. Chop chop.'

I clapped my hands and was prepared to watch. But I soon got frustrated and a bit cool as he lingered so yanked his polo shirt over his head and undid the waist button of his jeans before he could stop me. He was skinny for his age and his hairless torso looked even whiter under the bright lights. I stroked his chest and ran my hands over his thin arms. We kissed again,. This time it was less forced, he even managed to stop trying to use his tongue as a battering ram on my teeth.

'Come on, let's get in.'

I let me ease his jeans over his hips and did the rest himself. I stepped into the shower and sensed him coming in behind me. I enjoyed a minute or two of the sensation of the water running over me when I realised something was missing. He hadn't touched me yet. Through the steam and the spray I could see him standing, pressed into the corner both hands covering his privates. Well, as much as he could with his small hands and a raging erection. I stopped myself laughing.

'First lesson Nigel. You're never going to be able to fuck me without touching me. Here, you can scrub my back.'

I handed him a soft sponge and the bottle of shower gel and turned my back. I soon began to enjoy the smooth stroking. My subtle movements to encourage him to reach round and caress my tits were singularly unsuccessful. I slowly turned and reached over to grasp his. He squeaked as I tightened. He was probably about five inches and Mt J thin but hard as ebony.

'We're going to have to deal with this or we'll be in here all night. And I for one can't wait to get you into bed'

He whimpered, but nodded enthusiastically.

'What would you like hand job or mouth?'

I felt him shudder and then cough.

'Whichever's easier for you really.'

I put a finger to his lips.

'This is about you Nigel. What you want.'

I gave him a moment but still no words came. I took the sponge from him and began to rub gently around his balls.

'Let's get you nice and clean. Then if you still haven''t come I'm going to suck you until you explode.'

He stood like a man awaiting execution, his arms clamped to his side and eyes tight shut. I cupped him in my left hand and rubbed his length until the was thoroughly clean. Still using the sponge around his firm buttocks and legs I slowly lowered myself to my knees, but took his whole cock straight into my mouth with no foreplay.

It was a good job I did for he came as soon as he entered. I could feel his shaft pulsing against my lips and I tightened them around him so I wouldn't lose a drop. I rolled his rapidly detumescing tool around my mouth coating it with his substantial discharge as I felt his body at last relax. I stood and hugged him to me.

'Was that nice?'

I needn't have asked. He put his arms around me for the first time and I felt him begin to explore the curve of my buttocks.

'Be gentle, I'm still quite sore there.'

He immediately took his hands away, so I deliberately put them back and began a beginner's guide to a woman's body. He seemed happier being told what to do. I groaned when inserted a second finger inside me after a little coaxing and he pulled them both out straightaway.

I hugged him tight.

'Get used to that noise. Lots of girls make it. It means we're having fun.'

'Really? I thought I might have pressed somewhere sore.'

'I'm laughing because you're so sweet. I'd wanted to kiss you, but I'm guessing you'd rather not as I only just swallowed a mouthful of your semen.'

The look of disgust which momentarily crossed his face was its own reply. I smacked him on the bottom and pushed him out of the shower. I needed a few minutes to give myself a good scrub and that's never gentile.

He was dry and wrapped in a towel when I emerged. I smiled. Whereas Helmut's modesty had been comfortably covered when he showered, Nigel looked like he was dressed for a walk-on part in a Roman pageant. He was swathed in folds of thick cotton and I was surprised he had sufficient strength to tie a strong enough knot to hold it together.

'Why don't you go and get into bed while I finish up here. You're already getting hard again - no don't try to hide it I like looking at stiff cocks. And I'll clean my teeth I promise.'

I heard him humming as I entered the room snuggled in a terry robe. He was lying on the very edge of the bed with a sheet pulled up to his chin. I could feel his eyes follow me as I started gathering up the lads' belongings and putting them outside the door. When everything was gone I suddenly remembered we might need some condoms.

'I'll be back in a mo.'

The sitting room had taken on a semblance of order. Some of the guys had already left others were finding their coats and making other wardrobe adjustments. Scarlett was flat out on one of the sofas her red hair trailing to the floor. I shook her out of her half-daze.

'Fuck off Greg. You can wank in the bathroom. Oh it's you. Hi. Did you have a good time. It was fun wasn't it? Do you think they'd mind if we slept here. I'm knackered.'

'There's a second bedroom behind that door by the bar. I'm taking Nigel's virginity in the other one and I think he'd prefer a little privacy.'

'Which one was he?'

'With the double dildo.'

She sat bolt upright.

'But he's a kid.'

'He's old enough and really sweet. Where did you last see the johnnies?'

She called me a tart after pointing vaguely towards our pile of sex toys. I helped her up and told her to take Trevor with her. He was slumped in the armchair he had occupied for most of the night his trousers still around his ankles. I found the box which still had half-a-dozen left in it and was about to go back to the room when Matt emerged from the bathroom.