Entertaining at Large Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'There's about ten of us. We've known each other since we were little. We're known as geeks or nerds at college. People just laugh at us.'

'You want me to fuck ten of your friends. No way.'

'Hear me out. I know that if you did for them what you did for me. You know, about being gentle and asking girls what they want and stuff.'

'As well as sucking them off and fucking them senseless, you mean?'

'Well yes. But the other stuff as well. That's just as important.'

He stopped talking and looked at me imploringly. I was not moved though. Not even a little bit.

'I couldn't do it. Not ten of you. It's too many.'

'But you fucked ten of us last night. You didn't seem to mind then?'

I took his hand and looked into his face. I was a bit pissed off that he seemed resentful.

'That was different. And anyway, how do you know? Were you counting you little scamp?'

I poked him in the ribs and put on a mock stern face. At least that got him smiling again.

'What else was I supposed to do? I was waiting for my chance, but every time I plucked up the courage you had another willy in your pussy and a second in your mouth. It was very frustrating. I had to do something to pass the time. So how are my friends different?'

I sighed.

'Just think about it from my point of view. They were all pissed and overexcited. It didn't take much to get them to finish. With you, if I'd climbed on top of you instead of sucking you off this morning, you'd be screwing me still. Wouldn't you?'

He looked both smug and confused. And I couldn't believe my eyes, he was hard. The little sod was getting off on this.

'I wouldn't ask you to stay the night.'

I sighed.

'But what happened before that. I gave you a hand job, two blow jobs, you fucked me and we made love a couple of times. Right?'

I was ticking the list off on my fingers.

'That's seven sex acts, times ten. That's seventy. With hunky adolescents who get stiff again the moment they've finished not jaded accountants. It'd take for ever, never mind the fact that I'd have to go on a diet after swallowing all that spunk. And if I brought Scarlett to a virgins party to help, they'd all poo themselves and be put off sex for life.'

He was laughing but he didn't seem convinced.

'Besides you could never afford me. I couldn't do all that for free.'

'How much.'

I plucked a figure out of the air. I hoped it would be large enough to settle the matter.

'Sixty pounds each.'

'We'll pay.'

'You'll pay?'

'Yes. We've all got part-time jobs, we can easily afford it.'

'So I should have asked for more?'

'I'll tell them a hundred. You're worth twice as much at least.'

I desperately grabbed both his hands and stared at him.

'Stop. I can't do it. It's not normal. Its not right. But I know someone who will. You'll like her, and so will your friends.'

'Who?'

I was thinking of Tracey, of course, but as soon as I did, I got a vision of her sitting on the barstool after I had kissed her, swigging alcopop and telling me to "just say yes".

'Fucking, fucking Trace. I hate you. I hope you get a sunburned twat and can't have sex for a year. Yes, I'll do it.'

'What?'

'I said I'll do it. I'll fuck your little friends. Give them the times of their lives.'

'You will?'

He looked more worried than happy.

'Yes. But there'll be conditions. I'm not going to be a fuck toy at a porno-style science fiction convention. They'll have to be prepared to talk. And listen. And do what I tell them. OK.'

He just kissed me. I wrote down my number on a strip of clean newsprint and tore it off. I handed it over and slumped opposite him regretting everything I had just said.

'Morning all. Can I have some of that?.'

Scarlett was up. She looked like she was naked underneath Trevor's shirt. She sat down next to Nigel and crossed her legs beneath her. I poured her some coffee and handed it over.

'Not like you to ask. Usually you pour your own. Sleep well?

'Not a wink. There was a noisy couple in here somewhere. They were banging like rabbits. I was for calling the manager. Made me randy as hell.'

'Take what you like. No need to ask.'

'I was going to.'

She stuck her tongue out at me.

'I wasn't talking about the grub. I saw this.'

She grabbed Nigel's towel-enclosed hard on.

'And thought a small sample would set me up for the day.'

We all started laughing. I got the distinct impression Nigel thought she was joking,.

'Help yourself. There's still a few condoms left on the bedside table. If he starts wearing you out, just stick a finger in his bum he'll come in an instant.'

When I came back from retrieving my clothes the two of them were in a hard clinch. Scarlett had her hand under the towel and I noticed Nigel's thumb was stroking her nipple gently despite the passion of their kiss. My work here was done. I tapped them both on the shoulders.

'You.'

I pointed to Nigel.

'Call me at six. And none of your kinky games with my innocent friend. I've got the money Scarlett. I'll see you on Friday.'

She was dragging him towards the bedroom as I dressed and went home.

I lay in a bath enjoying the sensation of the two bottles of bath oil I had filched from the hotel and looking at the robe I had bought in reception which now hung on the back of my bathroom door. I was looking forward to a few hours proper sleep and the lunch in a country pub I had arranged with Mr J when I got home at eight o'clock. But as I thought through the events of the night and the morning, and eased a finger between my labia to soothe my sensitive clit, the picture which filled my mind was of Gaston's pee filling my mouth.

What if I had swallowed? What would that have been like? I started breathing harder.