Equalizer Pt. 02: Alpha Strike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," I said, nodding my appreciation to him for the update. "Let's get back inside before Tabby and Cara come looking for us," I said as I clapped him on the shoulder. "It's good to see you again, but I meant what I said before. Don't hurt Cara."

"You have my word, Deck," he replied solemnly. "Your cousin is special, even if she doesn't share your... unique characteristics."

"Good enough for me," I shrugged. "Let's go."

We walked back in, smiling as we saw our significant others chatting away, while Mom and Dad watched in amusement.

"So, what are you ladies talking about?" Falk asked with a rakish smile.

"Nothing much, baby," Cara answered. "I think we should go, though. Let's give Deck some time to catch up with Mom and Dad."

"I'll go along with that, dear heart," Falk said smoothly. Then he turned to Mom and Dad. "John, Naomi, it's been a pleasure as always. Thank you for dinner, but we must be going."

Mom and Dad said their goodbyes to Falk and Cara, and they let themselves out while Tabby took my hand and laced our fingers together. Now that everything had settled down a bit, it was time for the real conversation.

"Son, we know what happened to you, over there," Dad said, throwing me a bit off-guard.

"Stop, Dad," I replied quickly, holding up my free hand. "If you're going to talk about what I think you're going to talk about, not everyone here has clearance."

"Honey," Tabby said softly, by way of warning.

"What, babe?" I asked, looking at her quizzically.

Mom and Dad sighed, and Dad chuckled a little, much to my astonishment.

"Ok then, what?" I demanded, confusion most definitely etched on my face.

"I know what it's like to lose friends in combat, Deck," Dad said, back in a serious voice. "We all deal with it in different ways. While you were helping Naomi with the dishes, Falk filled us in, about your losses in Afghanistan. Don't worry, he didn't break Operational Security, but he told us that you lost four team members on your last mission."

"Three confirmed dead, and one still MIA," I nodded, mentally sighing in relief. "I've dealt with that, Dad."

"We know, that's why you became a merc after out-processing," Dad responded.

"We never stopped loving you, hon," Mom said, a tear welling up in her eye. "We were worried about you, more than anything else."

"Thank you," I said, realizing that Dad might just be right about my reasons for fighting on, even as part of Red River. I know that Mac had to see a shrink when he returned, while he attended UCLA. When Top died, Mac just about lost it. If Cap hadn't calmed him down... I didn't want to think about that.

"I know I should've said this before, but I'm also proud of you for not going through with that last assignment when you were with Red River," Dad said, a smile of pride on his face.

"Thanks, Dad," I replied. Then I told him the rest of the story. "We managed to evac that village before the next team could complete their mission at the dam."

"I'm proud of you too, baby," Tabby said softly, and I looked at her. She smiled reassuringly, and I smiled back.

"Thanks, sweetheart," I replied, smiling and giving Tabby a soft kiss.

We sat and talked about inconsequential things for a while, and everybody relaxed. Mom got us all some beers, and we found ourselves reminiscing and regaling Tabby with the fun times we'd had while I grew up. At least Cara had left already. She would've taken the opportunity to tell my girlfriend about all the crap too, just to embarrass me.

"Deck was nine when he asked me, 'Dad, why don't you and Mom match?'" Dad laughed. "He said it so innocently, with real curiosity on his face. We had to laugh."

"So, Dad tells me, 'Deck, Mom and I do match, in our own way. You'll learn someday, that love doesn't see colors. It doesn't distinguish between black and white, either,'" I finished the story for him, and then I smiled at Tabby. "He's right, of course."

Tabby looked at me, her eyes full of love, and kissed me sweetly. "Yes he is, boo," she agreed, as we broke the kiss.

I noticed the time getting later, and it had been a good, but long day already. I should've felt tired, but I just didn't. I could tell that Tabby was, though. I wasn't looking forward to our future conversation, but I owed her the truth about my recent discoveries. We'd had enough for one day, though. She was tired, and I was more than ready for tomorrow. I made a mental note and shelved that conversation for a later date. Like Falk said, "when the time was right."

We said goodnight to Mom and Dad, and walked to my old room, our room for the duration of our stay. I closed and locked the door and flipped on the light on the night table. Tabby smiled as she started to undress. She removed her tank top quickly, and sat on the bed to remove her shoes. I noticed again, she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her full, perfect breasts still took my breath away, and I felt my cock getting harder by the second.

I pulled off my t-shirt as I sat down beside her. I kicked my shoes off too, and put my hand on her bare shoulder.

She turned to me with needful look in her eyes, and reached for my face as I leaned in to kiss her. With as busy as we'd been in the weeks and months leading up to this vacation, we hadn't had much time for this. It felt good to feel her skin on mine again, as she pushed me onto my back. She crawled up over me slowly, then laid on me, pressing her naked torso against mine. She looked me in the eyes and smiled, then she leaned down and kissed me long and passionately.

I folded her in my arms, as I returned her kiss with equal passion. My hands roamed up and down her smooth back, loving the feel of her. I closed my eyes, enjoying the kiss and the feeling of her in my arms again. We reveled in feeling each other intimately again, even though our previous time together was just last night. That had felt rushed, even though we both came. I chalked that up to the almost constant work schedules we'd had over the past eight months.

She moaned as I stroked my hands down her back onto her full booty. She moved back a little and gave me a cheeky smile, as she sat up on her knees. She undid the button on her jeans, sliding them and her panties down over her glorious ass.

I took that opportunity to unbutton my jeans too. I unzipped the fly and lifted my ass off the bed to slide them down too.

"Mmm, I love your big cock, baby," Tabby said sultrily as she moved over me again after kicking her jeans and socks off. I'd barely managed to get mine off too, while she removed hers. She stroked my cock to emphasize her words. She continued to stroke me as she leaned down and kissed me with loving passion. "I love all of you," she whispered as she broke the kiss after a too short infinity.

"I love all of you too, sweetheart," I replied in the same loving whisper. She'd caught my heart and wouldn't let go. If someone had told me just a year ago that I'd fall in love with a hot lawyer, I would've laughed in their face. Now, I couldn't see myself without Tabby Williams.

I pulled her to me and rolled us over on the bed. I leaned down and kissed her hotly, my tongue dancing a tango with hers. She moaned into my mouth as my hard cock rubbed against the trimmed hair on her pubic mound.

I broke the kiss slowly, grinning at her as I leaned down, tilting my head and kissing her long, lovely neck. She ran her hands through my hair as I kissed and licked my way slowly downward, over her collarbone and towards her gorgeous tits.

Her nipples hardened visibly, as my lips and tongue continued exploring her for what always seemed the first time. She moaned in pleasure when I took her left nipple in my mouth and sucked as I licked it.

"Oooh, my God," she said in a voice full of pleasure. "I love how you suck my tittles, baby."

I didn't answer verbally, only moaning in pleasure as I continued to lick and suck her magnificent breasts. I moved to her right nipple, sucking and nibbling a little bit. It wasn't enough to hurt her, but enough to give her the pleasure I knew she got from it. Her gasp and moan confirmed for me again, that she loved my little nips on her dark chocolate nipples. Her silver dollar sized areolae fit in my mouth perfectly, and my tongue bathed and stimulated her big nubs. I love worshiping her sexy Nubian body, and she knows how much I love it, too.

Then I worked my way downward again, licking slowly over her tummy and tasting her sweet skin. She gasped when I licked around her navel, her hands still running through my semi-long hair. I'd let it grow out some, since she loves running her fingers through it. What can I say? I enjoy giving my lady what she wants.

Then she moaned as I kissed my way over her neatly trimmed pubic mound. I inhaled her scent as she spread her thighs for me, inviting me to feast upon her succulent pussy.

I went slowly, though. There wasn't any urgency, anymore, like there'd been before. Now, we had time, and I intended to use that time to do it right.

"Ooh yesss!" Tabby cried out softly, as I kissed her right above her clit. I licked slowly and lovingly around her love nub, then dipped my tongue down between her excited and very wet pussy lips.

Her taste exploded in my mouth again, sweet and tangy. I groaned in lust as I forgot my previous plan to take it slow, and plunged my tongue as deep inside her as it would go!

Yeah, every plan I make still falls apart on me. At least this was the best way for the plan to go south!

Tabby squealed in delight as I plunged my tongue into her, swirling it around inside her wet pussy. She started writhing, gasping and moaning as her fingers tightened in my hair. She held me to her sex, making sure I wouldn't go anywhere. I didn't want to go anywhere, though!

"Oh fuck, baby! Eat my pussy!" Tabby purred excitedly. I couldn't help thinking that in my case, loving a black cat was indeed good luck.

I pulled my tongue back and started sucking on her pussy lips, as I slipped two fingers inside her. I swirled them around, finding her special spot and rubbing it as I licked her lower lips and clit. I felt her tense up, as I took her nub into my mouth and sucked gently. I knew she was very close. Two flicks of the tongue as I sucked, sent her over the edge.

"Ooooh my dear lord!" Tabby mewed loudly, her voice halfway between a shout and a squeal of delight. Her pussy bucked upwards against my mouth, but I didn't release her clit. I sucked harder, thrusting my fingers deep and prolonging her pleasure as much as possible.

I gulped down her feminine cum as she orgasmed wildly, loving how sweet she tastes. I licked and sucked slowly, removing my fingers as she started to come down. I lapped up every bit of Tabby's sweet girl cream. I moaned and swallowed until it was gone.

Tabby lay breathless, gasping and shuddering in the aftermath of her climax. She pulled my face up and looked at me with a look of pure desire in her eyes. Then she leaned forward and kissed me hard, licking her cum from my face and lips.

I returned her kiss with passion, letting her taste the remnants of her sweetness on my tongue, as it danced with hers.

"Thank you, boo," she whispered in a sultry voice. Then she pushed me onto my back beside her, and straddled my waist. "That was amazing! Now it's my turn to treat you right, baby."

With that declaration, she kissed me hotly. Her tongue invaded my mouth to swirl around mine. I reached around to her back and held her to me. I stroked her back lovingly, returning her kiss and moaning into her mouth. Her lusciously full lips felt and tasted so good. I wanted to kiss her forever, in that moment. The feel of her breasts against my chest was awesome. Her hard nipples poked me pleasurably, and my cock throbbed against her lower belly.

She pulled back from the kiss reluctantly, but smiled and licked her lips. She traced a path of kisses and licks down my body as I'd done with her, stopping to lick my nipples. Then she ran her lips lower, over my abs and down to where my cock stood hard and throbbing. I was ready for her, in more ways than one.

As her tits slid to either side of my dick, Tabby looked me in the eyes and grinned. She licked her lips, and then licked my cock from base to tip. She took me in her mouth and sucked my down, swallowing around me. I groaned in pleasure, and she popped me out of her mouth and grinned again. Then she surprised me, as she pressed her boobs together around my throbbing, hard erection.

"Mmm, you like fucking my titties, baby?" she asked sexily, with a wicked smile.

"Oh yes, sweetheart," I groaned in reply, watching as my cock slid through the sensuous chocolate valley between her breasts. She held her tits and slid them up and down on my slick cock. The head poked out the top of the makeshift tunnel, every time she moved downward. She looked down and licked it every time it popped out the top of her breasts. I gasped each time her tongue touched the head.

"I'm close, baby," I said between gritted teeth, as I felt the tingling in my balls.

"Mmm, we can't have that yet, boo," she smirked as she lifted her tits off my dick. Then she crawled over me like a big black cat, slinking her way over my body. My hands went to her sides, stroking over her soft skin and around her back. She stopped as she straddled my waist, then reached back and grabbed ahold of me. She stroked my cock a few times, and I could feel the heat from her pussy just over the head.

"What are you going to do with that, sweetheart?" I asked, giving her a smile.

"I'm gonna fuck this cock of yours until you come deep in my pussy, honey," she moaned as she put her words into action. She moaned and sighed in satisfaction, as she impaled herself slowly on my rock hard cock.

"Slowly, baby," I said softly, as my hands went to her hips. "There's no rush."

"I know, honey," she replied, just as softly. "Oh, Declan! You feel so good inside of me. I love the way you fill me up!"

"I love the way you feel around me, baby," I gasped back. She gazed at me with hooded eyes, and slowly started to grind on me. Back and forth, she rode me. I felt her engorged nub rubbing against my pubic bone, as she rode me slowly, grinding back and forth as she moaned her approval.

"Mmmmm, yes, baby. Just let me make love to you," she purred and mewled. Tabby started breathing faster, as I felt her pussy start to spasm a little. She put her hands on my chest as she rode me, moving her hips sensuously.

I took her hands and she leaned forward, pressing her body to mine. Our lips met, and we kissed passionately. Her hips ground into mine as she kept moving back and forth on me.

She was close, now. I sensed it. She moaned louder and gasped, as her orgasm built inside her. She started breathing faster, and her hips moved quicker as she ground herself on my throbbing cock.

I felt mine coming on too, as my balls tightened and tingled. "So close, baby," I whispered through gritted teeth. "Come for me, Tabby kitten. Come with me!"

Her eyes flew open as her mouth formed into an O. "Oh fuck!" she shouted, and then her eyes rolled back in her head as she came hard!

I bucked my hips upwards, as I felt my cum boiling. I couldn't hold it anymore, as her pussy contracted and began to spasm around me. "Coming!" I said as softly as possible, which wasn't that softly at all. My eyes closed tight, and I felt her lips on mine and her tongue invade my mouth. She screamed into my mouth, and I yelled wordlessly into hers as we came together in a thunderous symphony of love.

Our bodies shuddered and shook together. "Earth-shattering" would be an understatement!

Her pussy milked me, as it contracted and massaged my cock. I moaned again, as volley after volley of my sperm filled her willing pussy.

Pleasure flooded through me, and I sensed it even more acutely than usual. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before!

I opened my eyes, and I could tell right away that something else had just happened. I saw everything. The light on the night table, illuminated my old room with a soft glow. It looked as bright as day to me, though.

Tabby still laid on me, as her breathing returned to normal. I could hear her beating heart, just as I saw every drop of perspiration on her beautiful dark skin.

"Oh wow, baby," she said with a sigh of utter satisfaction. "That was amazing!"

"That was all you, kitten," I replied with a satisfied sigh of my own. "You are amazing, Tabby! I love you."

"Mmm, I love you too, boo," she grinned as she lifted her head from my chest. She looked me in the eyes and her grin went away. She had a look of confusion for a few seconds.

"What is it, babe?" I asked, a little perplexed, myself.

She blinked a few times, shaking her head slightly. "I... I don't know, honey. It looked like your eyes were really light blue for a moment."

My mouth dropped open, but I couldn't form any words, right then. I noticed that my ultra-high definition vision wasn't, anymore, though.

"Are you ok, baby?" Tabby asked me, stroking my cheek.

"Umm, I guess so," I replied. "Tabby..."

"Shush, baby," she said with a loving smile. "Don't worry about it, ok? I think it was the endorphins and the light playing tricks on me."

"I guess so," I replied, smiling, and hating myself for lying to her. I'd have to tell her soon, consequences be damned.

Over the past year, I'd felt like something was different. I ignored it for as long as I could, though. Then Falk's revelation during our conversation, brought it all into focus. I knew I'd have to have some backup there, when I told her the truth.

"Mmm, I love you so much, boo," Tabby said sweetly, then gave me a quick peck on the lips.

She rolled off of me, my flaccid cock now slipping out of her. She reached over and grabbed a towel from the rack by my bed. She then used it to soak up the river of cum that flowed out of her drenched and satisfied pussy.

"Damn! You came a lot, baby!" she giggled.

"More than usual?" I chuckled back.

"Uh huh!" she said and nodded in disbelief. "Wow, you filled me up!"

"I love you, Tabby," I said with a grin. "Sex is always better with someone you love, you know."

"Mmm, I know, boo," she replied as she leaned over and kissed me. "I came harder than ever before, too. That was the best damn orgasm I've ever had!"

"Riiiiight," I said, rolling my eyes and smirking. "Now, you're just trying to stroke my ego."

"No, honey," she said, turning serious. "If you didn't do it for me, you'd know it. You know I don't sugarcoat anything. So, when I say that you just made me come harder than I ever had in my life, that's the truth too!"

"Ok! Ok! I believe you!" I replied, grinning ear to ear.

"You'd better, baby!" Tabby retorted. Then her voice softened as she smiled. "Even if you didn't make me come like a freight train, I'd still love you, you know. Deck Shepard, I love you for you, not for that wonderful cock and tongue of yours. Those are just happy bonuses."

"Good, because I love you for you, too," I replied seriously. "Tabby, you are everything I could hope for. I have to be honest, here. First off, I never thought I'd ever fall in love with an attorney. That said, you aren't like any other lawyer I've ever met. You're kind, sweet, and you have a good heart to back up being kind and sweet. You don't just put on an act. It's who you are."

"I thought it was because I'm black," she said, grinning.

"You could be orange or plaid, and I'd still love you, kitten," I replied, smiling a little. "Yeah, you know that I've always been more attracted to black women. However, that doesn't define Love to me. You could be of any race, and it wouldn't matter. Love is love, and I love you. Ok, you have a rockin' body, a pretty face, an awesome pussy, gorgeous breasts, and a beautiful dark chocolate complexion. Those are just happy bonuses, though."

123456...9