Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the stairs two at a time and grabbed the flash drive and then futzed with the computer for a second; "That should do it:" again to an empty room.

The girls were all gathered in the front room; another Kodak moment missed with four bare butts pointing my way as they bent over to sort out the various boots and hats sitting on the couch and floor. My turn to whistle appreciatively and they never looked up, just giggled and accentuated their pose by spreading their legs a little further apart.

Satisfied that they had taunted me enough they stood back up and turned to face me; "So what's this big idea you just had?" Britt asked, cocking her hip and resting her hand there, challenging me.

"Well missy, first thing, I think we all need a quick pass through the shower to rinse the sweat off." You'd have thought I just told a gaggle of four year-olds that there was all the ice cream they could eat waiting for them in the next room. They squealed and bounced up and down before sprinting past me on the way to the bathroom. Various hands swatted and grabbed at me, like the brass ring on a merry-go-round. I sat the flash drive on the kitchen island and followed close behind.

My bevy of beauties stood in the center of the big shower, waiting, anticipation in their eyes. "So what's your pleasure ladies?"

"Make it rain, baby," Britt said in her low, sultry Mae West voice.

Smiling, I turned to the control panel and the room went dark. Gasps of surprise and then ooo's and ahh's as the night sky sparkled above. "Oh my god," Becky gushed as she looked up and spun around.

"I never get tired of this," Britt said quietly, waiting for the rain.

I started the rain, a gentle rain, just warm enough to be comfortable. All four of my lovelies bent their heads back and let the gentle droplets wash over them. Again, another photo moment lost, but easily replicated; better to just stand there and enjoy.

"This is so beautiful," the redhead sang out; "You should have lounge chairs in here so that you could just lay back and look at the night sky and let the warm rain relax you, I could spend hours in here."

"I'm glad you like it," as I joined them in the tight knot of flesh. Gentle caresses and kisses were shared as we rinsed.

Kate lifted a foot and looked at the bottom and wrinkled her little nose; "You need to clean the warehouse floor," she squeaked.

"It's easier to just wash your feet," I said; "Set your little butt on the bench and I'll take care of that for you." I turned to grab a wash cloth and a bottle of body wash and then turned back to see four naked women all perched on the built-in bench, smiling with one leg each sticking out straight; yet another moment I'll just have to keep filed away in the personal file located between my ears.

I grabbed a towel to kneel on and approached the bench. Dutifully, I went down the line, taking each offered foot and gently washed and massaged it along with running my hands up and down the attached leg, stopping just short of getting myself into more trouble. Luckily all limbs were stubble free and the entire scrubbing took less than an hour. About that time the water heater began to protest and the girls jumped up squealing trying to dodge the cold rain as they made their exit.

We bundled up in our big fluffy bath sheets and then did a round-robin of hair drying; not the full treatment, but enough to keep the shivers down to a minimum. Refreshed and invigorated, we made our way into the bedroom; "So can we go up and look at the photos now?" the naked ginger inquired. Her ivory skin glowed and a scattering of freckles peppered her chest, her green eyes sparkled in anticipation.

"Actually, we can just stay in here and look at them on the big screen," nodding toward the giant LCD monitor on the bedroom wall opposite the bed. I had nearly forgotten that I had wired everything together when I built the place, but I had never had a need to do over-sized computer work from my bed.

"Brilliant," Gina blustered; "can we have popcorn too?"

"I don't know," turning to my number one; "should we allow the girls to eat popcorn in our bed?"

Britt attempted a stern motherly look, failing badly as she stood there naked, with nipples erect and her charges nuzzling and scattering soft kisses all about. "Well if they're careful," she said, "and no butter" she shouted out as the other three skipped out of the bedroom, giggling all the way to the kitchen.

We stood there, all alone in the bedroom, the little ones busy in the kitchen; "Alone at last," I said with a smile as I took her in my arms and we kissed. I had my hands where they belonged, firmly holding the finest butt God ever made. My lover ground on me until I was hard and proud, wrapped her arms tight around my neck and threw her legs around my waist. With practiced precision, we found each other and we both groaned into the kiss as her perfect pussy swallowed me whole. Breaking our kiss, she leaned back and we both looked down, watching my slick cock piston in and out of her hungry puss.

"Nothing turns me on more than watching your beautiful cock sliding in and out of my pussy," she moaned, her eyes glued to our connection. I easily stroked my cock with her body; her pussy slurping obscenely as her excitement coated my dick.

The smell of popcorn wafted into the room; "What do you guys want to drink?" Gina bellowed from the kitchen.

"Well shit," Britt groaned, pulling herself tight to me once more; "Probably shouldn't let the kids catch us doing the nasty," she said, teasing.

"Yeah, I guess not," pulling her down until my cock kissed her cervix and she shuddered. "I'll have orange juice if we have any," I yelled toward the bedroom door.

"Jeez, you're loud," Britt hissed before taking my earlobe between her teeth. I gave her butt a swat and turned around until she was facing the door; "I'll have the same," she yelled, deliberately trying to deafen me. I gave her another swat and a deep thrust and then turned again and launched her onto the bed. Britt screamed like a little girl and Becky came into the room catching her in mid-flight, arms and legs flailing in the air before her sweet ass hit the mattress.

"Well that was attractive," the redhead laughed as she jumped up onto the mattress and pounced on the blonde.

"Get off me," Britt laughed as they tickled each other. Becky had her opponent pinned, her long legs straddling the blonde, hands full of tanned tits. Becky rode the bucking filly, her pussy leaving a slick trail on the blonde's tummy. Conveniently ignored, I went to the bedside table and dug through the lower compartment until I came up with the keyless keyboard that I had long forgotten.

"We've got snacks," Gina proclaimed as she came in with a tray full of glasses followed by little Kate with a giant bowl of popcorn. Britt finally called 'Uncle' and Becky slid off to the side and they both laid there panting, trying to catch their breath.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road," I said, grabbing the remote and the keyboard and taking my place in the center of the bed, leaning up against the headboard. I turned on the flat screen and started punching buttons trying to figure out how to get the computer connected. Meanwhile Becky and Britt lay at the foot of the bed, wound around each other kissing and petting. Gina sat the tray of drinks on the dresser and grabbed mine and another and placed them on one bedside table and then handed one across the bed to Kate who struggled with the giant bowl.

Gina took her place to my right and snuggled up, kissing my cheek as I continued to cuss the remote. Kate handed the bowl across me to Gina and crawled up on the other side. I was concentrating on the big screen when I felt the familiar lips on my dick. Glancing down, she was looking me in the eye and broke suction long enough to giggle; "I thought you were still wet and I was just going to dry you off, but I'd know this sweet taste anywhere," dropping her head back down to finish the job she'd started.

Meanwhile Gina took the remote from me, huffing with impatience and magically made the computer screen from upstairs appear before us. Bending over, she batted Kate; "Hey, show time!" She smiled at her bedmate as she came up for air, her face wet but with a grin from ear to ear; "dicks and donkeys, donkeys and dicks," Gina grumbled before stretching out and poking the other pair with her toes. Britt and Becky were still at the end of the bed making out like it was the first time.

"Okay, okay; geez, can't a girl have some fun?" Britt protested. They rearranged themselves so that they lay across the end of the bed, Britt spooning the redhead. They both face the screen; "So get on with it already," Britt blustered impatiently.

We three at the head of the bed snickered as Gina hit one last key and the slideshow began. We cycled through the client shots, making comments and snacking and drinking as we went. There were a lot of shots to be considered for Ginny's store and Gina and Kate had already seen most of them, so to pass the time, they played with each other and of course me, stuck in the middle. We'd smartly passed the big bowl to the foot of the bed, leaving hands and mouths free. They each had a handful of my cock and I bounced from breast to breast until we settled in with them slowly jacking my hard-on as hands played between their wide-spread legs.

In no hurry, we teased and lingered, still participating in the slideshow critique. Britt and Becky were doing their own playing, unaware of what was happening behind them until I put a little too much pressure on Kate's stiff clit and she moaned loud as a quick orgasm rolled through her. Britt answered, as though challenged and within seconds, Becky yelped as Britt evidently found the magic spot between the redhead's legs.

The slideshow stalled, indicating that we'd rifled through that file, so Gina expertly opened the 'private' file and then sat the keyboard aside as the show began. There was a stunning silence as the photos began to cycle through. There was a nice mix of what I would call 'tasteful' nudes and the more explicit, or plain old pornographic shots. Before long, the silence in the room became a low rumble of female moans and gasps, interlaced with the liquid squelching sounds of fingers in pussies. Gina and Kate each had a hand wrapped around my hard-on while their other hands were occupied between their legs. I managed to work my arms around them both and harassed stiff nipples with each hand.

In front of us at the foot of the bed, both Becky and Britt had their eyes glued to the big screen while nimbly fingering each other. For all the photos we'd shot, the slide show cycled through quickly, and the girls attention quickly strayed as the show began to repeat itself.

The blonde and the redhead rolled over and looked up at us at the head of the bed. "That was so hot," Becky groaned out loud as her eyes rolled back in her head and her body quaked; Britt had found 'the spot' and Becky lost it. Britt continued to chase the redhead's orgasm as she stared at my cock, her other roomies hands still slowly tormenting me. Her lips formed an 'O' as she brought her newest love to the summit and pushed her over the side; "Ohhhhhh!!," Becky cried out. She arched her back, her butt off the bed as Britt leaned over and took Becky's tender nipple and sucked it between her lips, triggering another explosion deep with inside her.

Gina couldn't resist the sight of Britt's ass in the air, her pussy lips pouting and her asshole winking as she concentrated on giving Becky an orgasm she wouldn't soon forget. Gina leaned over and gave me a tongue-strangling kiss before relinquishing sole possession of my cock to Kate. On all fours, Gina approached her prey and spreading the blonde's cheeks wide, she attacked Britt's sex with a fervor that nearly caused the redhead to lose a nipple.

"Ahhh, Gina," Britt growled, looking over her shoulder at the brunette tormenting her. Gina's tongue worked back and forth, from ass to pussy and back again. "Yesss," Britt hissed, "Tongue my ass baby...yeah, like that, just like that," moaning with her eyes shut tight.

Recovered from a series of orgasms expertly delivered by our favorite blonde, Becky squirmed around until she worked her way under Britt, her head between my love's perfect thighs, looking up at the perfect pussy, slick with excitement. Britt squirmed above as Gina continued to tongue-fuck her roommates ass. Reaching up, Becky ran her fingers around the swollen lips above. Encouraged by increased moaning, she slowly introduced a finger into Britt's pulsing pussy. Warm and wet, the talented twat sucked at the redhead's digit, drawing her deeper. Becky hooked her finger downward and felt the spongy spot she sought and slowly massaged it.

"Ohhh Fuuck!" Britt cried, nearly bucking Gina off the bed. The strong brunette grabbed Britt's hips and glanced down to see the cause of all the commotion. Becky smiled up at Gina as she sipped her thumb over the blonde's sensitive clit, causing Britt to jump once more. Gina smiled down, up for the challenge and grabbed hold tighter and attacked Britt's backdoor once more. Within seconds, my favorite girl was in a constant state of orgasm, her two tormentors unrelenting.

Throughout this show, Kate sat beside me, one hand unconsciously stroking my cock, spreading pre-cum over ht head as it perked out. Her other hand was busy between her luscious thighs, two fingers slowly working in and out of her tight pussy. Tearing myself away from the scene in front of us, I leaned in and took a stiff nipple between my lips and sucked, my tongue tickling the very tip.

"Oh fuck this," the little one moaned, "I need this fucking cock now!"

Before you could count to three, the nimble pixie was on her knees and had straddled me, her pert little ass facing me. With laser-guided precision, she glanced down between her legs and skewered herself on my stiff cock. "Fuck yeah," she moaned as her butt came in contact with my groin, my full length buried deep inside of one of the tightest pussies known to man. I grabbed her hips and held her there, afraid that too much motion would bring about a quick conclusion. Getting used to my new environment, the little tease rocked and squeezed my cock from within. I gave her a quick slap on the ass; "Knock it off!"

I doubt that she heard me as she groaned loud, her pussy clinching my cock, nearly causing my intentions to backfire. I strained to keep from cumming inside her anxious sex, pulling her down tight with a death-grip on her girlish hips. Giving in, Kate straightened her back and whipped her excessively long hair over her shoulder, giving me an unobstructed view of her petite sculpted backside. Turning her head, she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled an mischievous smile, flex internally as she licked her lips.

I snarled at her, pulling her down tighter till my cock head tickled her cervix. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned into submission, leaning forward slightly, her hands resting on my knees. Her pussy gave up a bit of my hardness as she leaned. It glistened with her wetness and just above, her pink pucker winked at me, mocking me. I retaliated, flex my cock within and she utter another deep moan.

A loud "FUCK MEEEE..." broke our fixation. The end of the bed was now a pile of succulent female flesh. The redheaded Becky was still on her back, but Britt had collapsed on top of her. Smothered in Britt's loins, her hands gripped the convulsing blondes butt cheeks as her Amazonian cohort still had her face buried in Britt's backside, refusing to back down until Britt either physically broke free or passed out. Slurping sounds could now be heard as Becky, having to give up on her digital dealings, resorted to an oral assault on Britt's spasmodic snatch.

After an interminable amount of time, the rumblings slowed and three exhausted beauties sighed contentedly as the rolled off one another and laid back, panting to catch their breaths. Show over, Kate turned to me again and replayed that evil grin, hugging my cock from within; "Ready to be fucked?"

"Bring it," I answered, pulling her back down until my balls ticked her clit. She groaned once more before getting a biting grip on my lower thighs and starting rocking. I lent a hand while watching her cock-hungry pussy consume my cock and then slip back up. Her pussy lips clung to my dick, spreading her juices. I caught glimpses of her sweet asshole on the upstroke and my cock twitched as my brain relayed a message.

I placed my hand on the small of Kate's back and pushed lightly. Relenting, she moaned as she slid her hands down my legs until she could bury her nose in the sheets. Never loosing cadence, she rocked on my cock, the new position offering new sensations. From my perspective, I was offered a new opportunity. Her ass was now spread wide and her pucker beckoned. My fingers dabbled at the base of my cock, gathering her contribution to the coming endeavor. My slick middle finger lightly grazed her winking star and she groaned an approving groan. I played at her backdoor as she squirmed to let me in.

She nipped at the inside of my left calf, telling me to get on with it. I replied, slipping my middle finger in to the first knuckle. Kate sucked in her breath and I heard quiet tittering from the girls who now, partially recovered, rested on their sides, taking in the new show. Concentrating at the task at hand, as it were, I worked my middle finger in concert with my cock, sheathed in her constricting cunt. The little one grunted as she worked herself on my cock.

"More," she moaned as she paused to swivel her hips, stirring her insides with my dick; "More in my ass," she begged; "I want you to fill my asshole!"

This brought the others to their knees and they crawled up the bed. Becky stopped to lie on her side, her head on my leg and grabbing Kate by the hair on the back of her head, she drew her up and then slipped her own underneath. Using my lower leg as a questionably comfortable neck support, she pulled the little one to her and they kissed hard, lips and tongues locked. Britt and Gina meanwhile made their way back to where the action was. On their knees on both sides of the little one's hips, they looked down at our intersection. Gina ran her tongue over her lips as she stared. Britt took a peak and then looked at me; "Having a good time, lover?" she asked. She leaned over and gave me a long kiss before turning her attention back to the action.

Kate's pussy was rippling over the length of my cock in response to the oral ministrations Becky was applying further south. Britt looked over at her cohort and whispered, "I think we can help." Gina nodded knowingly and they both turned to me like they were looking for my acceptance of their proposition. It was nice of them and all, but they both knew that I was just the kite on the end of the string at this point and they were the ones that were now under control. Britt winked and then turned her attention back to Kate's butt.

Both women kissed and caressed the little one's firm cheeks, running their hands up and around, tickling my cock when it emerged. Warmed up, Britt said, "Take your finger out." Kate moaned at the empty feeling and I just stared at her gaping opening as my two helpers pulled her cheeks apart. Working up an impressive amount of saliva, both anointed the young girl's open ass. "Put your thumb in, "Gina directed. Obediently, I slid my right thumb easily into her open portal. I could still feel my cock sliding in and out of her strangling pussy through the thin wall of membrane.

"Stroke it," Britt commanded; I obeyed. Working up another load of spit, she gurgled, "Now the other one." She and Gina applied another round of natural lubricant to Kate's ass as they pulled her cheeks apart even more. I worked the second large digit inside her tight ass and she moaned into Becky's kiss. I noticed then that Kate had acquired one of the redhead's tits and was working hard at twisting her nipple off. Becky was working on her own snatch, her fingers buried deep within. Four hands now spread Kate's ass wide and the sight was almost more than I could handle. I closed my eyes, dealing only with the physical sensations going on down there, trying to block the mental mind-fuck I had going on between my ears.

1...345678