Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to calm down, she listened to the people around her as her and Henry were declared the winners, James and his wife Cheryl being the second couple to pop their balloon, followed the Walls.

As she watched David put the numbers up on the whiteboard, she reached behind her, gritting her teeth as she tried to inconspicuously pull her bathing suit out of not only her ass, but from between her slit, the sudden rasping sensation against her labia shamefully reawakening her lust.

Her mind was in a complete disarray, mortified and confused at her reactions, practically in shock as she thought about Henry's erection pressed so tightly against her most intimate area. If it had not been for the tiniest scraps of cloth from their bathing suits, she would have had him inside her, the thought both frightening and exciting.

Had she just committed adultery? There was no doubt in her mind that Henry had been partially inside her. It may have only been a small portion of the head of his cock, and there was no doubt in her mind if it were not for the material of their bathing suits he would have fully penetrated her—a strange man's cock in her married vagina. At what point was it considered a sin—the fact she had wanted him inside her, or the very act of him penetrating her?

She was mortified and bewildered how she could have wanted somebody other than her husband so badly—particularly a man over three times her age.

She was in a stupor as she turned around and began walking back to the chairs where David was already waiting.

Suddenly she heard cheering and a round of applause behind her, breaking her thoughts and getting her attention. Turning around, Suzanne saw a group of men—the same ones watching her earlier—smiling and clapping at her, several of them giving her a 'thumbs up' sign. Apparently they were congratulating her on the win, and she smiled and waved back to them, it being a nice diversion from her troubled thoughts.

David's laughter caused her to once again spin around and face him, looking at him questioningly as Henry joined him, her continuing to walk to him.

Upon reaching the two men, she immediately opened her mouth to apologize to her husband for what had occurred during the balloon game, but it was Henry who got the words out first.

"Sorry about what happened during that game David, things sort of got a little carried away," the older man said to her husband with apparent regret.

Suzanne was completely flabbergasted when David merely shook his head, waving off the man as if somebody dry humping his own wife was of little consequence or an everyday occurrence. She could only stare at him in amazement, even as he told the elderly man he completely understood.

Once again her attention was diverted as more clapping erupted behind her, and turning back around, another group of were men grinning and giving her more 'thumbs up' signs, looking at her approvingly.

Turning back to David and seeing his own amused expression, Suzanne realized there was some hidden joke as she asked with obvious exasperation, "Will somebody please tell me what the Hell is going on?"

Both Henry and her husband burst out laughing as David finally told her, "It looks like Henry was a bit...oh, shall we say enthusiastic, in holding you against him," he laughed.

Seeing her puzzled expression, her husband waved her to come close to him, so bending over and leaning down to her husband, he told her in a soft voice, "Honey. I hate to inform you that you have two big red handprints across your ass," he chuckled.

Standing up in surprise, Suzanne's face displayed her mortification as she tried to twist and turn to see her ass. Once again she heard Henry apologized, but she was too busy looking over her shoulder to see how bad the marks were, backing up in embarrassment to her husband's chair, hoping nobody else could see.

Now facing the main part of the yard and party, Suzanne saw several men and women snickering at her as she felt her entire body blush in shame—not only from the mortification of the marks upon her ass, but from the very fact they were made, not by her husband, but another man.

Suzanne had never felt more humiliated, her self-esteem suddenly hitting rock bottom, the feeling of debasement completely demeaning.

So it was with utter confusion she felt her pulse speed up, remembering the intimate and close proximity to Henry, his hard member pressing against her slit, and the knowledge she had actually wished for the material between them to give way, allowing him full entry into her.

How could she be aroused at a moment like this, when she was completely humiliated?

Suddenly she let out a gasp as a pair of hands intimately slid across her ass, cupping her butt cheeks.

Quickly spinning around, she saw thankfully it was David touching her.

He waved for her to turn around again, and she felt her face flush in shame as he slowly rubbed her ass telling her, "It's ok Hon, they're almost faded."

Suzanne felt completely exposed, standing there with her husband rubbing her ass, wearing a skimpy bikini. Once again she noticed several men watching her, their gazes lustful, obviously envious of her husband's touch upon her. Lowering her eyes demurely from their appreciative stares, Suzanne again became confused as she thought about these men taking similar liberties with her, her previous arousal returning.

Without having to look down, Suzanne knew her nipples were hardening once again, hoping nobody would notice her body's inappropriate response in public.

To her relief, by the time the next game was ready David and Henry both proclaimed her ass to be fantastic, Henry's handprints no longer visible.

Yet she was still flustered knowing the entire party was aware of her having had another man's handprints embedded upon her ass, even for a short time.

She was startled from her thoughts when Henry put his arm around her, her wordlessly accepting his touch as he led her for the next game. Meekly complying with his direction, Suzanne wondered what people were thinking of her. She had never been one to care what others thought or keeping up with a particular lifestyle, but things had decidedly changed today. Here she was, a married woman, being escorted by another man—the same man's whose handprints were probably still evident upon her ass, regardless of what her husband said—dressed in one of the most revealing bathing suits at the party.

And her arousal could not be mistaken, her nipples distinctly outlined against her bathing suit—and in the summer sun, their response was obviously not from a chill.

Unbidden came the memory of Henry's mouth upon her breast.

The man had said nothing about his audacious act, and Suzanne hoped her own silence did not indicate acceptance of his actions. Maybe his earlier apology was not simply because of the marks on her ass, but for everything that had happened.

She decided to talk with the man after this next game, not wanting him to think she was leading him on.

As they came to the main group gathered around Neal and Angeline, they listened to the hosts talk about the next game.

Suddenly Suzanne felt a chill, instinctively looking over her shoulder. She had an abrupt feeling as if somebody was watching her, and looking around saw James Price staring at her intently. She was startled when he then grinned, his white teeth in sharp contrast to his dark skin, and Suzanne's her heart began to race, recognizing with certainty that he at the very least had noticed her body's physical response—and was well aware as to what it meant.

And damned if her body did not immediately react further, her breasts once again tightening even as the firm nubs on her chest began to ache in need, pressing even tighter upon her suit.

Still watching the tall black man, she saw James bend down—him being over six-and-a-half feet tall—and whisper something to Raimon Aponte who was standing next to him. Immediately Raimon's gaze turned towards her, a huge grin appearing on his face as well.

Immediately Suzanne felt her skin heat up in embarrassment knowing her body's reaction was not made known to him. And then she watched in morbid fascination as Raimon turned to the man next to him—Henry Dorsey, a lawyer who worked for the same firm as Suzanne—who proceeded to then looked at her with the same knowing smile before he too talked to the man standing next to him.

Suzanne's breath became shallow. Surely all these men were not passing around the information she was sexually aroused. They must be talking about something else, unable to imagine men talking in such a fashion about somebody else's wife.

She could barely focus upon the directions given by the Meyers for the next game—the earlier expected Musical Chairs—and Suzanne groaned at the thought of sitting in any of the men's laps, even as her mind continued focusing upon them seemingly talking about her visible arousal.

Unfortunately she could do little about her head lighting of her bathing suit, short of leaving to find some Band-Aids or something to place over the incriminating nubs, so Suzanne turned her attention back to Neal and Angeline talking about the game. The worst thing she could do is continue to think about the men's attention on her, as her body seemed to be immediately triggered into arousal.

For definitely not the first time today, Suzanne wondered what was happening to her. She was never this horny, particularly when it involved other men. She was a happily married woman after all, vehemently reminding herself. There should be absolutely no reason for her body to respond to another man.

But her words were a lie, as her body so plainly revealed.

Several other women groaned along with Suzanne when Neal and Angeline announced the Musical Chairs game, as it always became an opportunity for the men to 'accidentally' cop feels on the women. It was one of the more consistent games repeated each year, as the spectating crowd loved to see some of the unusual—and often compromising—predicaments develop as women fought for the right to sit on an available man's lap.

Because of her current body's state—as well as the apparent awareness of many of the men participating in the game of her current state of arousal—Suzanne seriously debated sitting out of the game. The last thing she needed was to run around and jump into some man's lap whose main interest was coping a feel of her, particularly since it seems the mere look of another man caused her body to react shamefully, betraying all her dignity and self-respect.

The only reason she did not leave was due to Henry's enthusiasm. After having placed second in the Fruit Salad race and first in the balloon popping contest, the man was overly excited to continue with the games. Once more she realized he was here to win, and she had forgotten his promise to give her and David his share of the pot. As such, she knew she could not sit out on any of the games, as even placing third in the contests would be a boost to their dwindling income.

In a way, she was prostituting herself out, placing herself in compromising positions for money, but being able to pay and electricity or gas bill—not to mention the possibility of part of their mortgage—was worth some embarrassment. So she reluctantly decided to continue playing.

As with most games, this one had a new twist, being slightly different from previous years.

She and the other women listened with growing concern as Neal explained the rules of the game for this year. The similarity to other years, like the normal game of musical chairs, was the game starting out with the men sitting on the bales of hay evenly spaced out in a circle while the women started standing in front of their partners. When the music began the women were to weave in and out between the men, passing one man in front, and then moving to the back of the next and so on. To her and other women's surprise, they were told when the music stopped, instead of sitting in the lap of the closest man, they were to climb upon their shoulders! The woman who did not make it to her perch was disqualified along with the man whose shoulders she was supposed to sit on.

They were then told when they had completed a full circle and reached their partner, they were to reverse their rotation, so where they had passed in front of one man on the first circuit, they now were to step behind him, continuing to alternate until the game was completed.

Not only was climbing onto the man's shoulders precarious, but Suzanne knew altering their weaving pattern would cause the spectators some amusement, as several of the women were already unsteady on their feet from drinking. In fact, she herself was feeling the effects of drinking three 'Tropical Surprise' drinks. It was with sudden clarity she realized the drink was living up to its name, as the alcohol had not caused her to be sleepy or pass out like normal, but instead apparently affecting her inhibitions—particularly based upon the last game.

The real twist in the game was revealed when Neal stated when a woman was behind a man and the music stopped, she climbed upon his shoulders like expected; however, if she was standing in front of a man, she needed to climb upon their shoulders with them facing her.

It took her a moment to understand he meant her crotch would be directly against some stranger's face!

At that point several women, including Suzanne, asked to bow out of the game, but they were told if they sat out, their partner also was disqualified, thus forfeiting the game. Before she could even ask if he minded missing this one, Suzanne saw Henry had already moved and was sitting on a bale of hay.

Knowing how much Henry wanted to prove he could hold his own during these games, Suzanne once again reluctantly caved in, succumbing to her pity at the expense of her own self-esteem, trying to reconcile the possibility of such a compromising position by thinking of the large pot of money at the end of the games.

Apparently many of the women had similar concessions with their partners, as Suzanne saw most of them sighing in resignation at the embarrassing idea of being caught in front of a man, basically having to straddle his face.

Of course it was no surprise the men were thrilled, each grinning like kids in a candy store as they sat down, knowing they would be able to get more than copping a few feels from any woman who climbed upon them from the front.

Unlike most games, this was one of the few where the single people could also participate in, there being no teamwork involved. In fact, the game was entirely up to the women, as the last one still in the game was declared the winner. For the men, they simply enjoyed the fact the women would be crawling all over them.

A few extra bales of hay were pulled out as the number of participants were tallied, and Suzanne noticed there were more men than women. The only women participating were those being part of a couple, as they had little choice skipping the game, being in similar situations as Suzanne and urged to stay in the game by their partners. The single men on the other hand were not going to turn down a chance to feel up the participating women—particularly when most of them were married.

David was announced to be the official time keeper, while Suzanne pondered if she could fake having trouble climbing upon somebody's shoulders and get removed early. Then Henry wished her good luck, telling her how anxious he was to win the game, and once again Suzanne's good nature overrode her feelings of anxiety as she felt pity for him yet again. So she succumbed to the pressure of not wanting to disappoint him, deciding she would try her best to win the game for him.

Angeline announced for everybody to get in position, and Suzanne reluctantly stepped in front of Henry. Then the music began and she followed the other girls as they moved counter-clockwise, weaving between the seated men, who made comments about each woman that passed.

Suzanne focused upon the song, not wanting to miss it stopping. Now that the game had begun, she was determined to do her best, so wanted to get into position as quickly as possible.

The song was unfamiliar to her, being a Hip-Hop song, but the words were clear enough for her to catch the lyrics as she began weaving through the crowd in line with the rest of the women:

I'm your nasty dancer Dancer for money Do what you want me to do.

I'm your freaky dancer Dancer for money I'll do what you want me to do.

The next part started out with a man's voice making rhythmic rhyme, but not being familiar with the song and him speaking too fast for her to understand, Suzanne instead focused on the music.

Suddenly everything went quiet.

Thankfully she was standing behind a one of the guys, quickly climbing on top of his shoulders as he grabbed her legs steadying her.

Suzanne looked down to see who she was on, her heart fluttering as she saw the smiling face of Raimon Aponte looking up at her.

"Next time my sexy golfa, please pass in front of me," the Latin man said as Suzanne felt herself blush.

Although she did not know what the term 'golfa' meant, she had no doubt it was something less than polite.

Up until now she had pretty much forgotten how much of her body was exposed and left bare by the bikini; however, as she sat upon the Latin American man's shoulders, she felt completely exposed. Unabashedly, Ramon was sliding his hands up and down her bare legs, and a small part of her was glad she had shaved beforehand. But her early concerns were verified as she felt a thrill run through her chest, unable to control her body's response, ashamed to admit his caresses felt good.

Her attention was drawn to the first woman—a new neighbor she had not met yet—struggling to get on a man's shoulders, having fallen off her first attempt. As the woman was claimed to be the loser of the round and she moved away, Suzanne looked around the rest of the area, seeing several men openly touching the legs of the women on their shoulders similarly to Raimon. She knew it was all under the pretense of 'steadying' the woman on them. She also saw two women who had been in front of the men, their crotches now in the men's faces, their laughter a mixture of both amusement and embarrassment, and Suzanne felt her anxiety rise at the prospect of being caught in such a predicament.

When the music began again she quickly climbed off of Raimon's shoulders, to his obvious disappointment, and began circling again, weaving through the sitting men.

This time she almost made a full lap around the circle before the music stopped.

To her distress, she had stopped in front of a man, and seeing his dark skin out of the periphery of her eyes, immediately knew it was James Price.

She felt her heart fluttering as she turned and grudgingly climbed onto the shoulders of the tall man, who had bent down to help her, hooking her legs around his shoulders.

Suzanne was completely mortified to feel her crotch pressed obscenely against the black man's face, while the crowd surrounding them laughed at her and a few other women in similar predicaments.

She had thought having her crotch against a man's face would have been bad enough, until she now realized unlike sitting on a man's shoulders where her ass could nestle upon his back, facing a man meant there was nothing to hold her up. Suzanne suddenly felt her entire body turn a deep crimson as James reached up and cupped her ass firmly to 'hold her in place.'

Suzanne let out a squeal of surprise as the large black man began squeezing her cheeks, much to the crowd's delight, and she wiggled in protest as he tightly kneaded her flesh. She was utterly embarrassed, once again hitching her hips in an attempt to break free. Unfortunately, her movements only caused her crotch to press even tighter across the black man's face.

1...678910...20