Eyes Like Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Burt tried to apologize, but Julian walked out.

Then the manager turned and glared at a laughing Sandy. But he did not say anything to her; just stomped off to the kitchen where he could yell at the mildly retarded dishwasher.

*.*.*

Dante Hilton was standing on Decatur Street, watching the traffic. There wasn't much traffic at this time of day though. The sun was starting to go down and it promised to be a cold night.

With his tongue, he felt his gold caps. The left one was becoming loose.

Then a bright red SUV slowed and the passenger window slid down.

Sup, dog?" Dante said, bending to peer into the car.

Then he saw the muzzle of the shotgun, pointed at his crotch.

Chapter 4

Rayne felt the soft, loving hand on her face, felt the soft loving kiss on her lips.

She blinked her eyes; the forty watt light bulb hurt her eyes.

"Hey, how you doing?" Julian asked.

"Julian!" she shrieked happily.

"Her scream of elation caused three nurses to scurry to her room. They came in to see brother and sister clinging to each other, kissing happily.

"This is a hospital," the older nurse chided tersely.

"Oh my God, what am I doing here?" Rayne squealed, noticing her surroundings for the first time.

"Double pneumonia," Julian said. "Throwing that rock through that window was the smartest thing you could have done."

"Throwing... I threw a rock?" Rayne asked.

"Yeah, at some punk ass manager's head," Julian smirked.

"Oh!" Rayne gasped, suddenly remembering her ordeal on the streets, remembering that last act of desperation.

"I understand our patient is up and at them," a young doctor, still in Residency said, entering the room.

"Yeah, and a-hollering and a-carrying on," the black nurse agreed, smile splitting her ebony face.

"Sorry," Rayne said.

"Ain't nothing be sorry about, Sugar; place needs a little waking up every now and then," the nurse said and assisted the doctor in his examination of the young patient.

Julian felt his cock swell at the sight of his sister's breasts mashed against the shapeless gown. His sister's nipples were beginning to stiffen as the doctor's cool hands touched her, as his cold stethoscope came in contact with her flesh.

"There a good store get her some essentials now that she's awake?" Julian asked the nurse.

He stood and quickly shoved his erection to the side, hoping no one would notice the bulge in his jeans.

"In Paulton? There's Reynold's over on Amsterdam," the woman said.

"No! Julian, don't leave!" Rayne begged, large eyes filling with tears.

"Shh, I'll be back as soon as I can," he assured her, hugging her as the doctor and nurse left the room.

His erection again tented the front of his jeans as he felt her large breasts mashing against his chest.

"Love you," he said and again kissed her pouting lips.

"Hurry back soon as you can," she begged.

He was grateful that the heavy winter coat hid his erection as he waited for the elevator.

"No, I think that's her husband," one nurse whispered to another as the two nurses admired the handsome young man.

Reynold's did supply Julian with a pretty baby doll nightie with matching string bikini panties and matching robe, a three-pack of thong panties, two lace bras; Julian hoped she still wore a 34DD, and a pair of fuzzy slippers. Again, he was going on a recollection of what size Rayne used to wear and hoped she still wore a size seven shoe.

He also picked up a pair of jeans, a nice sweater, and a heavy winter coat with fur trimmed hood.

The drugstore sold him a package of disposable razors, shave gel, toothpaste and toothbrush, and panty liners. He wasn't sure if she used pads or tampons, when her cycle was, or anything, but figured, better safe than sorry.

Then he went into Bordelon's, a greasy spoon. The waitress was rude, her service was deplorable, and the food wonderful.

"Uh, ma'am, there's only one French fry on my plate," Julian pointed out when his double bacon cheeseburger came.

"Oh, I could tell you was going be trouble minute you walked in," she snarled.

A moment later, she slapped a plate of fries in front of him.

"There, happy now?" she snapped.

"I recognize that jacket," an older man said as Julian was preparing to jam his burger into his mouth. "Air Force?"

"Sir Yes sir," Julian said.

"I'm not a 'Sir,' I work for a living, boy," the man smiled. "Thank you for your service, son."

"I just did what needed to be done," Julian said.

"Hey, Sally, this boy's meal's on my ticket, hear?" the man called out.

"Tip better be on there too," Sally snapped and the man and his three companions laughed.

"Son, that's this place's only claim to fame," the man explained. "They're rude as hell, their service sucks, and the food's great."

Over Julian's protests, his meal was paid for and the four older men insisted on shaking his hand and thanking him for his service.

As he was preparing to leave, Sally, who had been horribly rude to him from the moment he walked in, leaned over the counter, affording Julian a glimpse of her C-cup breasts and light brown nipples.

"Seriously, Hon, thank you for your service. Bordelon's don't take our service men and women for granted, you hear?" she said, smiling.

"Thank you, son," the cook said from the door of the kitchen.

Rayne fought down her squeal when her big brother returned. Her eyes filled with tears again as she saw the items he'd purchased for her.

"Yeah, tried to get make up, but they didn't have a 'School Supplies' aisle," Julian teased her.

"Shut up!" she laughed.

That had been a running joke when the three of them were still together, mother and brother and sister. Because of her pale complexion, Julian would pick up a small jar of Liquid Paper or White-Out and tell Rayne she could use that as foundation.

She craned up and kissed him again.

"I don't know, let's see," Rayne admitted when Julian asked her if she still wore a size seven shoe.

She wiggled her legs out of the blanket and Julian was grateful he'd bought her the razors and shave gel. Her legs were covered in a light carpet of pink-blonde hair.

"My God, need a pedicure, that's for sure," Julian said as he saw the horrible condition of her toe nails.

"Uh, wasn't real high up on my list of things to do," Rayne said, embarrassed at the appearance of her legs and feet.

"But, yeah, there we go," Julian said, putting the fuzzy slippers onto her feet.

"Perfect," she said, then did let a small whoop escape when she saw the beautiful nightgown, robe, and matching panties.

Julian's cock again tented his jeans as his sister, without regard to his presence, wiggled out of the shapeless hospital gown, exposing her large breasts, tiny waist, and thickly furred pussy to his gaze.

Growing up, they'd often lived in tiny apartments, small trailers, so privacy was minimal. Brother and sister were used to seeing one another in various stages of undress, used to seeing their mother in varying stages of undress.

The foster home had actually chided them on their lack of decorum, but both Julian and Rayne shrugged it off.

But now, Rayne was a young woman. A young woman, with large breasts, and thickly furred pussy.

And when she lifted her legs to wiggle into the string bikini panties and her inner lips peeked out, Julian flooded his briefs with a thick discharge.

Despite her protests, Julian did leave when an orderly wheeled dinner into Rayne's room.

"Been sleeping in that chair for the last three days," Julian gently said. "I'm going get me a room, lay down in a real bed, all right?"

"You are coming back, right?" she begged.

"Absolutely," Julian promised.

"Your husband's a real cutie-pie," the orderly whispered as she set Rayne's food on a small table.

Rayne did not correct the girl. She didn't know why, but the thought of the hospital thinking Julian was her husband made her smile.

*.*.*

Udell Johnson stood on Decatur Street, looking up and down at the light traffic.

What had happened to Dante had him on edge; he wished Grady had let him hold that nine-millimeter. All Udell had was a small .38 snug nose.

"Fucking shit ain't happening to me," he muttered to himself as a chilling wind blew.

"Man, dog, how the fuck Dante stand out here?" he asked himself. "Ain't had one mother fucker stop neither."

He perked up when he saw a bright red SUV slow to a crawl.

Chapter 5

"Look, look!" Rayne insisted when Julian returned the next day.

She wiggled her right leg out from under the blanket and Julian saw that her leg had been shaved of the light pink carpet. . Julian saw that her toenails had been trimmed and painted a sassy red color as well.

A nurse's assistant entered the room with some papers, which she put onto the small table

"Much nicer, huh?" the nurse's assistant smiled.

"This is Rhonda; she's one helped me," Rayne beamed as she wiggled her toes.

"Thank you, Rhonda," Julian said, tearing his eyes away from Rayne's cute foot.

The nurse showed Julian Rayne's discharge papers. A moment later, the doctor entered and seemed almost embarrassed as he went over what Rayne would need for the next three to four days.

"Okay, she needs to have plenty of bed rest, needs someone make sure she takes her medication, stays hydrated, but y'all are discharging her?" Julian asked tersely.

"Well, no insurance..." the doctor said weakly.

"No, no, it's fine, I get it," Julian sighed. "And you say she's no longer contagious, right?"

And in front of Julian, Rhonda helped Rayne get dressed into the snug jeans and fuzzy sweater and new winter coat Julian had bought for her.

But all she had for her feet were the fuzzy slippers.

"I'll go get the car," Julian said as Rhonda pushed Rayne down to the elevator.

"This is so silly; I can walk," Rayne protested.

"Hospital rules," Rhonda said. "I don't do this? I get in all kind of trouble."

"And we don't want her getting into trouble," Julian agreed.

Julian helped Rayne into the rental SUV and drove to the Paulton Lodge.

"Didn't even think about..." Julian admitted as he realized the motel room only had a full sized bed. "Want me see if they got a room with two beds?"

"No, why? This will be fine," Rayne said and wiggled out of the heavy coat.

She then pulled her pretty baby doll nightie out of the plastic bag. In front of her brother, she pulled her sweater off, then unhooked the lacy bra.

"Okay, I'll be back; need to get these prescriptions filled," Julian said as Rayne unbuttoned her jeans.

"Come right back," Rayne ordered and pushed both jeans and panties down.

Reynold's sold Julian another slinky little nightie and matching panties, as well as some thick socks and cute pink tennis shoes.

Then he drove to the car rental place.

"No, no, car's fine, but was kind of hoping get one a little more comfortable," he said to the clerk. "See, my plan was to drive it down to DeGarde, Louisiana? And if it's just me? It's fine, but my..."

He smiled; what did he care what this clerk thought?

"...sister is going to need to be able to lay down and this SUV's got that hard plastic console in the back seat," Julian explained.

The clerk thought it just a little odd that the client would pause when saying 'sister' but shrugged. He himself had a horrible stutter. Which was why he was stuck in this dead-end job, with absolutely no opportunity for advancement.

"Oh, hey, here's this one; it's a little older, but very comfortable," he offered, pointing to one of the SUVs on the lot.

*.*.*

Grady Winthrop nervously looked up and down the street, looking for the red SUV Udell had told him about. His partner had laughed at him.

"Fuck, man, what you so jumpy about?" the man laughed. "Cold as it is? Any gang bangers all inside."

"Uh huh," Grady agreed, but still kept an eye out for a red SUV.

He wished he hadn't let go of the nine millimeter; he'd planted it on a Latino gang banger they'd picked up in a Meth bust. So not only was Manuel Garcia looking at a few years for manufacturing Schedule IV narcotics, he was also looking at Murder One.

They hadn't tied Manuel to the rape, though, as his DNA didn't match anything from that case.

But Grady missed the comfort of that unregistered gun. Udell had let him hold the snub nose, but there was no security from that puny little pistol.

Then their shift was over and Grady brought the cruiser back to the Paulton Police Department lot.

On the lot, he felt safe, wished his partner a good evening, and walked to his car.

Opening the driver's door, he froze when he saw the muzzle of a shotgun.

Chapter 6

Rayne had always been a frilly, lacy kind of girl and was pleased when Julian brought in the new nightie and matching panties.

The thick socks made her wrinkle her nose in distaste, but then she saw the adorable pink tennis shoes and clapped her hands happily.

She hustled into the bathroom with the shopping bag and Julian looked through his meager clothing pile.

Reynold's was a women's shop; possibly Monroe, Louisiana would have a Wal-Mart.

"So? What you think?" Rayne asked, coming out of the bathroom, dressed in lacy baby doll, matching lace panties, thick socks and tennis shoes.

The nightie was held on by two lace ribbons over her pale shoulders and one lace ribbon bow that nestled right between her breasts. As Rayne twirled around, her concave belly and tiny nick of a navel, as well as her skimpy panties flashed into view. The panties had two bows, one at each hip.

"The shoes. The shoes definitely make that outfit," Julian laughed as she smiled happily.

He knelt down in front of her and checked the fit of the shoes.

"How they feel?" he asked, looking up.

He realized, he was right at face level with her skimpy panties and imagined he could actually smell her womanly scent from his position.

"They feel good; oh God, a lot better than them other ones I had," Rayne admitted.

Julian was about to call down to the front desk of the motel for more pillows; there were only three bulky foam rubber pillows on the bed. Then he decided he need to talk to the manager, face to face. He got Rayne situated, snuggled down under thick comforter, the three pillows propping her up as she watched the motel television.

"Listen, I'm taking care of my..." Julian hesitated again, then shrugged. "...sister; she just got out of the hospital, double pneumonia."

"Rented this room as a single occupant," the manager said bluntly.

"Fine, it's double occupancy now," Julian snapped. "But, need a few more pillows, and need Housekeeping to respect the 'Do Not Disturb' sign. She needs plenty of bed rest. Okay? I have your word that Housekeeping won't be barging in, waking her up?"

"Yeah, yeah, when did your... Sister get here?" the man asked, punching the keys of an old computer.

"Just got out of the hospital today," Julian said.

"Uh huh," the man said, not really believing Julian.

"Need two, or three pillows, Hon?" the assistant manager asked, smiling.

The smile revealed a large gap in her teeth and Julian smiled. His mother had possessed such a gap; thankfully neither he nor Rayne had inherited that feature.

"Two is plenty; thanks," he said.

When he returned, clutching the two foam rubber pillows, as well as two more motel bath towels and two face cloths, Rayne was watching a pornographic movie.

"Rayne Elizabeth Woodley!" Julian mock-fussed.

She smiled sheepishly, but did not change the channel.

Derek says any guy does that is a closet fag; you ever do that?" Rayne asked and Julian turned to watch a well-hung man shoving his cock into a petite Asian woman's anal passage.

"What? Ass fucking?" Julian asked, noticing how much the small woman was grimacing.

"Yeah," Rayne asked.

Julian had availed himself of the Japanese prostitutes when he had been off-duty from maneuvers in the Sea Of Japan. Anal sex was fifty extra; you could often talk the girl down to twenty five extra, but he had enjoyed fucking the smiling whores up their tight and nasty holes.

"Uh yeah," Julian admitted.

"That hurt? It's got to hurt, right?" Rayne asked before changing the channel back to the selection menu screen.

"Me? No, don't hurt me at all," Julian joked.

"Goof; you know what I mean," Rayne laughed and selected the 'Gang Bang' channel.

After a moment of watching two women being fucked by five men, Rayne then switched back to the selection menu, found 'Lesbian' and hit enter again.

"Rayne, what are you looking for?" Julian asked. "I mean, seriously, porn is porn."

"Uh huh, Derek never let me see what he was looking at on his computer," Rayne explained and watched as two women took turns satisfying a third woman.

"Knowing him? Probably big gay action," Julian mumbled.

He and Derek had been in the same class at JFK High School. Julian had not liked Derek; but had to admit, he would not like any boy that showed an interest in his beloved baby sister.

But when Derek complained that Rayne had no knowledge, or interest in sports, Julian had snidely suggested that Derek break things off with Rayne and start dating a man that knew about sports. Both had bloodied the other's noses in that fist fight, but Derek did not complain about Rayne in front of Julian again.

The 'Oral' channel showed two women taking turns sucking and licking an impressive cock and the two heavy balls. The camera stayed in tight on the two smiling women and the large cock as they licked, sucked, and stroked the large cock, until it twitched, then spurted a copious amount of semen.

"O.M.G!" Rayne shrilled. "Look at how much, Derek never squirted that much! You squirt that much?"

"No one does, Rayne," Julian chuckled. "That's egg whites. Anyone shot that much, they'd die of dehydration."

"Well, how much do you squirt?" Rayne asked as Julian settled back on his side of the bed.

"Rayne, really? I really need to have this conversation? With my own sister?" he asked.

She just giggled, then changed the channel back to the selection menu when the scene changed to show a white woman sucking a long black cock.

"And..." she said, hitting 'Enter' on the 'Shaved' selection.

She turned to look at Julian as the television showed two women shaving the pussy of a third woman.

"You ever been with a girl does that?" she asked.

Julian's favorite prostitute had been a petite woman that wore her long black hair in two pony tails, wore the school uniform of the local high school, and had a completely hairless mound. It was hard to determine the prostitute's age but she did confide to Julian that she was thirty nine years old. The uniform she wore had actually been hers when she was at the local high school.

"Yeah," Julian admitted as the two women now took turns licking the smooth pussy of the third woman.

"You think I ought to do that?" Rayne asked, pulling her panties down to expose her thick pubic hair.

"Absolutely not," Julian said forcefully. "Perfect the way it is."

Rayne leaned over and kissed him on his cheek.

"You're so sweet," she whispered, then lay her head on his broad shoulder as they watched three men walk into the bedroom of the three women.

"Hi guys!" the freshly shaved woman called out. "You're just in time to try out my shaved pussy!"

The next scene showed all three men fucking the three holes of the woman.

"Let's see..." Rayne said, switching back to the selection guide.

"What's 'Tranny'?" she asked.

"Transsexuals. Chicks with dicks," Julian said.

"Really?" Rayne exclaimed and hit enter.

The scene showed a man in an obvious wig, dressed in a wedding dress. A man in a tuxedo, sans pants pushed the other man to his knees and then shoved his erection into the other man's mouth.

"So where's the chicks with..." Rayne asked, squinting at the screen to see if she was missing something.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers