Eyes Like Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few nights prior to the opening of the doughnut shop, Julian had taken to sliding a finger into their rectums as he performed oral sex on the two girls.

Then he'd wormed a second finger into their ass.

It had been Rayne that had begged Julian for anal sex.

Wendy had watched, eyes wide as Rayne knelt on the bed, juicy rear end thrust out. She watched Julian lubricate his cock, and lubricate Rayne's anus.

Then she felt her already very wet pussy grow even wetter as Julian forced the head of his cock into Rayne's greasy hole.

Rayne's face was twisted in painful bliss as her brother's cock slowly, steadily pushed into her rectum.

"It hurt?" Wendy asked in a whisper.

"God yes," Rayne grunted, even as she began to push back against Julian's cock.

"It hurt?" Wendy asked again as Rayne shuddered.

"Yes!" Rayne gave a guttural bark.

"Yes!" Rayne screamed as she had her first anal orgasm.

Even though he had just come in Wendy's mouth, Julian was not able to last long, especially since Rayne's anus was clamped tightly around his cock as she shook and shuddered in orgasm.

And as soon as he recovered, Wendy was begging for him to fuck her ass.

She found the two fingers sliding in and out of her bottom to be a very odd sensation. And oddly titillating.

But when Julian pushed the blunt head of his cock against her rapidly constricting anus, Wendy gasped at the waves of pain that radiated through her body, starting from her rectum outward.

Then, even as the pain was increasing, Wendy felt a welcome warmth start in the pit of her stomach. The warmth grew, even as she was sure her anus was ripping open, was sure she could actually feel the blood squirting out of her raw rectum.

Then Julian's cock popped in past her sphincter and Wendy screamed a Japanese curse as her warmth enveloped her senses.

Now, at the dinner table, even as they squealed in protest, both girls were smiling.

Word of mouth, interest in the cute sign, interest in what had replaced 'Best Wings In Bender' had a line of customers streaming in and out of Tornadough and again, at just before four o'clock, an exhausted Rayne locked the door. They'd again run out of ingredients.

"If we're really going to stay open until seven, we're going to have to buy more stuff," Wendy wearily said to Rayne as they pulled up in front of First Union Bank.

"That's them; they're the Tornadough Girls," Ingrid told a fellow teller as Rayne and Wendy entered the lobby.

*.*.*

The Reverend James Grayson glumly sat in a Paulton jail cell. His belt, his tie, and his shoelaces had been taken away from him.

"Hey, Reverend," Captain Whitman said.

Reverend James Grayson looked up. Captain Whitman had been a regular at his church, had been a good and dependable volunteer, donating both money and manpower whenever the church asked.

"They uh, they just tore down the wall in your office. Want to guess what they found?" the policeman asked, face hard.

"Amelia," James said, more to himself than to the police captain.

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment.

I thank you for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that take the time to leave comments.

Have a sugary sweet day; go get yourself a doughnut.