Eyes Like Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

"Fine," Rayne said and flounced into the bedroom.

"Supper's just about ready; we watched this Cajun cook, damn he was funny, but he cooked this stove top hamburger and noodle stuff," Wendy said as she stepped back into the kitchen.

"There; that better?" Rayne asked, sauntering into the kitchen.

"Aw hell yeah," Julian agreed.

She tittered as she struck a seductive pose, hating one of her large breasts.

"Just about ready; tell us about your day," Wendy said.

"Pretty boring, really," Julian said as his sister leaned heavily against him, snuggled into his chest.

"Someone's overdressed," Rayne mumbled.

She reached down and unzipped his slacks.

Get out of my kitchen," Wendy ordered. Need to drain the meat and I can't even move in here."

Rayne pulled her brother into the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. After unlacing his shoes, she helped him wiggle out of his trousers.

"Love you so much," she husked as she wiggled up into the bed and straddled him.

"Oh!" was all Julian could say as she slid his hard cock into her pussy.

He pulled his flannel shirt and undershirt off, then hugged his sister tightly. For long moments, they lay, bare skin to bare skin. Slowly, Rayne wiggled her hips from side to side, just feeling his length inside of her.

"Love you, love you so much," she whispered, then began to rise.

"Love you too," Julian groaned, dangerously close to ejaculation

"Go ahead," Rayne whispered. "Go ahead, come in me."

Argh!" Julian protested, grinding his teeth.

"Go ahead, shoot your hot sticky come up your little sister's pussy,' Rayne enthused in his ear.

"Argh!" Julian grunted, spending heavily.

"I get to clean it up," Wendy insisted as she lay down next to Julian.

"It's a lot," Rayne warned, still wiggling on Julian's cock.

When Julian's cock had completely softened, Rayne got off of him. Wendy bent and took his soft cock into her mouth, slurping noisily.

He slowly began to rise again, but Wendy was already easing Rayne onto her back on the bed.

"Mmph!" Rayne grunted as Wendy's small mouth glued itself to her pussy.

"Ah, oh shit!" Rayne cried out as a surprise orgasm came on.

Wendy sucked and slurped all of the delicious semen she could, then sucked Rayne's clitoris until Rayne shuddered in a second orgasm.

"Oh, supper's on the table," Wendy said, getting off of her knees and walking out of the bedroom.

At the dinner table, Julian told them about his day and listened as they talked about their day.

"You need to make love to her," Rayne whispered to Julian when Wendy took their three plates into the kitchen.

"You uh, that won't..." Julian asked.

He did want to make love, have sex, fuck the attractive Japanese-American girl, but Julian was worried about upsetting his beautiful lover.

"And then you need to make love to me again," Rayne ordered.

"There's enough left; Julian you want me pack some for your lunch tomorrow?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah; that'd be great," Julian agreed.

They waited until Wendy returned to the dining room, patting her hands dry.

"Now what you want to do?" Wendy asked, then yelped when Julian grabbed her around her slim waist and pulled her to his lap.

She kissed Julian, then looked at Rayne to make sure she had Rayne's blessing.

Julian and Wendy went into the bedroom, Rayne following behind.

He lay the Asian girl on the bed, then kissed her passionately.

When he pulled his lips away and began to kiss Wendy's small breasts, Rayne leaned over and kissed Wendy on her lips.

Then Julian eased his hard cock into her and Wendy groaned happily.

Unlike when he was with his Japanese prostitutes, Julian did try to go slow. This was not a sprint to finish before his fifteen minutes were up; this was about trying to please the young woman. From the whimpering sounds she was making, Julian saw that he was pleasing Wendy.

Then Wendy's pussy spasmed in orgasm, clamping down on his cock. Julian gave a strangled cry and pumped his semen into Wendy's tight pussy.

Watching Rayne kiss and suck on Wendy's sloppy pussy gave Julian another erection and Wendy and Rayne took turns sucking Julian's erection until he spurted into Wendy's mouth.

Watching Rayne and Wendy share his semen did excite him, Rayne gently pushed him away as she again knelt between Wendy's legs to lick the girl's pussy.

Rayne had never made love with another woman. In high school, most of the other girls had resented her beauty and physique.

Although Derek had hinted at lesbianism a few times, she'd never taken the bait.

Rayne found Wendy's taste to be a little salty, a little musky, but not at all unpleasant.

And Rayne loved hearing her lover make those whimpering sounds as she approached orgasm.

*.*.*

Wilma sat and watched the setting sun.

James gave her a bottle of water and watched as she listlessly drank from the bottle. With a smile, he left the room.

Wilma waited until she heard the clatter of his computer keyboard before quickly getting to her feet and pouring the water into the sink.

Then she returned to her seat and pretended to drop the empty bottle to the floor.

"Thirsty, huh?" the reverend smiled.

She'd been a virgin when the new minister came to Oakleaf. The old minister, the Very Reverend Warren Hatfield had, after fifty seven years of service, decided to retire.

The new man was a tall, handsome man and Wilma Davis had been smitten the moment she lay eyes on him. Obviously, he felt the same way and asked her to dinner.

Within a year, the thirty year old man married the nineteen year old girl. They were both virgins on their wedding night; Wilma had no idea of just how small her husband's cock was.

Small or not, it had been long enough and rigid enough to rupture her hymen. That pain seemed to radiate throughout her whole body, seemed to intensify.

He was also quite upset; the blood was unsettling.

Sex seemed to be much more enjoyable for him than for her. But as a good Christian wife, Wilma endured his clumsy gropes, his quick jabs.

"You are not happy with me," James declared one night.

"Yes I am," Wilma protested as she placed his dinner in front of him.

"No, no, you are not," he said. "But I have a solution."

His solution was to blindfold and gag her and tie her to their bed.

And suddenly, a very large cock was pushing itself into her pussy.

Wilma tried to cry out, to protest. Then she heard her husband, the man who swore to love, honor, and cherish her, telling the man to 'fuck her, give that bitch the cock she's been wanting.'

Wilma felt something warm, slimy splash upon her substantial chest. She almost vomited into her gag when she realized it was her husband's semen splattering onto her chest. He was masturbating, her husband was actually masturbating as he witnessed her defilement.

Against Wilma's will, her pussy responded to the large cock. By the time the unknown man pumped a load of semen into her pussy, Wilma understood what the fuss was about.

And that infuriated her husband.

The next time she was bound, blindfolded and gagged, she cried out when she heard her husband tell her unknown lover to sodomize her.

Chapter 12

A week before Christmas, Julian was flying out to a rig. One of the Pilot's employees had a wife that had just gone into labor, a month prematurely, and Chris Dumas sent Julian out.

He was ferrying three geologists, one from Connelly College and two from the University of Louisiana at DeGarde out to the same rig.

Just before reaching the rig, a rogue wind, an updraft spun the helicopter horribly. Through his fear, Julian kept his hands on the controls, his feet on the rudders. Slowly, he pulled the helicopter back under his control, then touched down on the rig. He could see the horrified faces of the floor supervisor and a few of the rig personnel. Turning, he saw the terrified looks of the three geologists.

"Gentlemen, we're here," Julian said calmly.

"Uh, yeah," one man said, sliding the door open.

"Mother fucker; I thought for sure you was going down!" the supervisor yelled over the 'whup whup whup' of the blades.

"Not my time," Julian shrugged.

The expectant father clambered on board, along with another fellow. Julian waited until he had the 'all clear' and lifted off.

Another rogue wind grabbed the flimsy craft, and again, Julian fought for control.

Then he raced back to dry land.

"Good luck," he said to the father, then threw up.

"Was wondering when you'd do that," the second fellow chuckled.

But, arriving home, Julian was quiet through dinner. He did his best to respond to the playful bickering of his two girlfriends, but his mind was heavy.

"We need to talk," he finally said.

Both Rayne and Wendy looked at him, concerned.

He related his story and both girls hugged him, crying tears that they could have lost him.

"You," Julian said, looking at Rayne. "You need to do something. This sitting around, depending on me, or on another Derek to support you; fuck! If I'd bought it, you'd be homeless again, Rayne! You can't just go around waiting on a man to take care of you."

"I'd..." Wendy argued.

"Oh? And where exactly do you work, Rinktu?" Julian asked.

For a long moment, no one said anything.

"Y'all need, WE need to figure out what, y'all need to be doing something," Julian said.

That night, Rayne clung desperately to her brother. They did not make love, just held one another.

At around two o'clock in the morning, Julian wiggled out of Rayne's grasp and went to the bathroom.

Coming out, he noticed that a light was on in the dining room/living room area and went to investigate.

Rinktu was at the table, his cell phone in one hand, a pad and pencil in the other.

She did not look up as she read something off of his phone, then scribbled on the pad.

Although Julian was a little annoyed that the girl would be using his phone without permission, he pursed his lips and returned to the bedroom.

When he woke up that morning, Wendy was back in bed, snuggled with Rayne.

He found the pad on the table, but could not make heads or tails of her scribbles. And she'd cleared his phone of her clandestine activities, although there was an email from First Union Bank, in Bender Louisiana.

"First Union responded to you," he tersely told Wendy, rousing her from her slumber.

"Well, what did they say?" she asked.

If she was embarrassed that he'd discovered her activities, she did not display it.

"Want to meet with you at ten thirty," Julian said. "I'm going to work now."

"Okay," Wendy said.

"He's mad," Rayne said when Julian left.

"Cannot be helped," Wendy shrugged. "Now, come on; need you to look your cutest."

She quickly scrambled them some eggs, then urged Rayne to hurry.

"He tells us we need to do something, but doesn't leave us any way to do it," Wendy complained as she selected her most business-like apparel.

The manager of the apartment complex let Wendy call for a cab from the office telephone.

"I mean, really?" Wendy and Rayne stood in front of the apartment complex, shivering as they waited on Rapid Cabs to send a ride. "We don't even have a phone but he wants us to go get jobs?"

Rayne didn't answer; she was still frightened at the thought of losing her brother. She'd never even thought of helicopter flying as being dangerous.

The cab did come, and Wendy gave the driver the address of First Union Bank.

"Aw yeah, know where that is; y'all need me wait while y'all do your thing?" the cab driver genially asked.

"I am not sure how long it will be, so, no," Wendy said. "We'll call when we're ready."

"What are we doing going there?" Rayne asked.

"Need you to just be quiet and look cute, all right?" Wendy smiled, squeezing her hand.

"Thank you; have a good day," Wendy said when the cab arrived.

It was only ten minutes after ten, but Wendy let the Customer Service Representative know who she was and who she was there to speak with.

Then they sat and drank weak coffee for the next twenty minutes.

"Girls, I am so sorry," Heidi Moek, the Branch Manager said, glaring at the CSR. "I just found out you were here, waiting."

Rayne followed Wendy into the office, then sat as Heidi and Wendy talked. Almost nothing the two said made a bit of sense to Rayne.

"Have you drank your coffee?" Wendy asked Heidi.

That was the first thing Wendy had said that Rayne could understand.

"Not the best, is it?" Heidi agreed.

"But if you could have a cup of freshly ground, freshly brewed coffee, and a delicious pastry," Wendy suggested.

Heidi looked at Wendy's scribbled notes with some amusement.

"I do not own a computer," Wendy explained.

"We just moved here," Rayne supplied.

Heidi read something in Wendy's notes, then typed rapidly.

"Six fifty a month and it is zoned for commercial use," the attractive red head agreed.

"And the structure has already met compliance with foods services," Wendy added.

"What?" Rayne asked, then shut up when Wendy shot her a glance.

But when Heidi asked them for identification, Rayne couldn't remain silent; she had to admit to the woman that she had no identification.

"I was homeless," she admitted.

Heidi stared at the two of them for a long moment, then nodded her head.

"This bank will not loan either one of you the money you need," Heidi said flatly. "And if I overrode the application, I'd be out of a job before the ink dried on the paper."

She typed out something rapidly.

"But, I'm going to stick my neck out for you two," she said.

The CSR entered the office, carrying some papers.

"I'm going to apply for this loan, in my name," Heidi said, accepting the papers. "And I'm issuing you a line of credit of twenty thousand."

She again regarded the two girls.

"This is my daughters' college educations I'm gambling with," Heidi admitted. "Don't let me down."

*.*.*

Wilma had taken the bottle of water from her husband and dropped it, spilling most of the water out.

She didn't know why, but it upset him when she didn't drink enough water, so she quickly filled the bottle again from the bathroom tap.

And the fog that had encircled her since before leaving Oakleaf, Texas to come to Paulton, Louisiana slowly began to lift.

Now, as she stared into the early morning's rays, her eyes filled with tears.

A woman, one of the choir members, had smiled and asked how two people with dark hair and dark eyes could have such an adorable little blonde headed, blue eyed girl.

"And James put a pillow over her face until she quit moving," Wilma sobbed.

"Sweetheart? Where are you going?" James asked as Wilma, carrying a bottle of water, walked to the door.

She turned, looked confused, waved her arms, and then continued to the door.

"Sir? You're going to let her go out like that? She doesn't even have shoes on!" the secretary asked.

"She'll be back in a minute; soon as she sees how cold it is outside," James said.

He felt a little shiver of fear go through him, though, when he heard his Buick roar away.

Chapter 13

Tornadough opened up on Highway 19, in the space that had formerly housed 'Best Wings In Bender.'

The wings restaurant had been wildly successful, despite the fact that the only sign of its presence was a small hand painted wooden sign on the street. Word of mouth kept the small restaurant packed.

Then Phren Tol, the Vietnamese woman that owned and operated the place had hired another Vietnamese refugee to help out. The new hire had become mixed up with a young man that fancied himself a gangster, a bad-ass.

And just as Phren Tol was preparing to lock up, Johnny Adams forced his way in, and he and Cim Pau demanded Phren Tol turn over that day's receipts.

For the nearly eleven hundred dollars in her bank bag, Cim Pau and Phren Tol were murdered. Johnny Adams would commit suicide less than an hour later.

But Phren Tol's son, James Tol, and daughter, Sarah Tol, wanted nothing to do with the business. They were only too happy to lease the building and all fixtures.

A lighted sign, with the name 'Tornadough' and a drawing of a pink tornado went up. And the very next morning, at six AM, Rayne unlocked the door, then hit the lights.

Their first customer was Julian. He ordered two dozen, four lemon, four strawberry, four blueberry, four caramel, four chocolate, and four vanilla tornado doughnuts. And a large cup of coffee.

"And a kiss," he said as Rayne slid the freshly ground, freshly brewed cup of coffee across the counter, and Wendy placed the two boxes of hot twisted doughnuts onto the counter that separated cooking area from service counter.

Rayne leaned across the counter, gave him a lingering kiss, then smiled and waved him away.

Their second customer was Heidi Moek, with her three daughters, Honey, Hannah, and Heloise in tow.

"One dozen, two of each, give me a medium coffee with two sweet and low, and three chocolate milks," the woman smiled.

Rayne watched as Heidi brought the box of their twisted doughnuts to the table, then made her daughters' first bow their heads in prayer, then made them do the math. There were four of them, and twelve doughnuts, how many doughnuts would each person get?

"Six for me, two each for the rest of you," Hannah, the middle daughter whooped.

"No ma'am!" Heidi laughed as both Honey and Heloise shoved their sister.

Then a construction worker walked in and Rayne lost track of the bank manager and her girls.

"These are good? We'll be back every morning," the worker promised as he carried the four boxes. "We're working on that new post office they're putting in."

By ten that morning, Rayne was exhausted and Wendy was starting to flag a little.

"We might need to hire some people," Rayne said, brown eyes wide.

"I want to know, who did that sign?" a man asked, pointing outside.

"I designed it; pink's my all time favorite color," Rayne admitted.

"But I came up with the name," Wendy shot in.

"But we got the sign made at Superior Imaging, over there on fifty two," Rayne concluded.

"Give me six chocolate, oh! And y'all got caramel? Give me six of them too. No shit! Fresh ground, fresh brewed, honey, give me a large coffee, two cream, the man ordered.

"Hi Ms. Moek; be right with you," Rayne called out as she scooped the coffee beans into the grinder.

"I hate you," Heidi smiled as the man left.

"What? Why?" Rayne asked.

"Came here, had coffee, went to work, just took a sip of my coffee there and almost spit it out," Heidi admitted. "Now, give me a large coffee and since my daughters aren't here to tattle on me, put three sugars in it."

At four o'clock, Tornadough had to close; they'd run out of batter and Wendy had been scraping the last of the glaze for their last order. Rayne was having to tell customers that they had run out of freshly roasted beans.

While Wendy cleaned the restaurant, Rayne did the counting of that day's tally.

Then, exhausted, they raced to First Union Bank, driving the small car Julian had bought for them. They arrived just before the lobby closed at five that evening.

"You're the Tornadough Girls!" Ingrid, one of the tellers said brightly.

Rayne and Wendy looked down and realized, in their exhaustion, they'd neglected to remove their Tornadough aprons.

"Yep," Rayne laughed. "We're the Tornadough Girls."

"I love your chocolate doughnuts!" Ingrid enthused as she deposited that day's money.

"Thank you," Rayne said.

They drove to the Super One Foods grocery store and bought twice as much of the supplies as they had the previous day.

Over dinner, Rayne laughed as she told Julian what the bank teller had called them.

"She called you the torn anal girls?" Julian teased.

"God! Shut up!" Rayne squealed.

Wendy realized what Julian had said and also squealed.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers