Eyes Like Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guy in the wedding dress," Julian said, grateful that his aching erection was beginning to subside.

"But that's not... This is kind of gross," Rayne said and switched the television back to the selection menu.

"What's 'watersports'?" she asked, preparing to hit 'enter.'

"Peeing on each other," Julian said.

"Ew!" Rayne squealed, then glared at Julian. "And how you know that?"

"How do you not know that?" Julian smiled at her. "I mean, it was in all the newspapers, God, you couldn't turn on the television without seeing it."

"You're joking," Rayne gasped, then slapped Julian when he burst out laughing.

"All right, what you hungry for?" Julian asked, realizing it was nearly six o'clock.

"Pizza," Rayne quickly said.

"Pepperoni and pineapple," both Julian and Rayne said together.

"Add jalapenos," Julian suggested and Rayne enthusiastically agreed.

A Johnny's Pizza two blocks away sold him a large pizza to go, and a convenience store just past that sold Julian a six pack of beer and a six pack of Dr. Pepper, Rayne's favorite soda.

Rayne was ravenous and also guzzled two of the sodas. Then she dutifully took the medication Julian meted out for her.

During their meal, the television showed large breasted girl after large breasted girl taking on a variety of cocks, as well as pleasuring one another.

"Put it on the 'Big Tits' channel," Rayne admitted, indicating her own large breasts.

"Sure; why not?" Julian shrugged, draining his second beer. "Damn, they were not shy with the jalapenos, huh?"

"Yeah, it was good," Rayne agreed, stretching out and yawning.

"Uh, brush them teeth, huh," Julian ordered.

Rayne got out of bed, brushed her teeth, then, without closing the bathroom door, used the toilet. She did wash her hands afterward, then came back into the main room.

Again, she stretched out, then sat up again.

"What?" Julian asked.

"Almost forgot," Rayne said and kissed him on his lips.

It was a lingering kiss, almost too long for a sister to give to her older brother. Then she smiled and kissed him a second time.

"Good night; love you," she said and again stretched out to sleep. "You can put it on whatever you want."

"Can I? Since you won't be watching it?" Julian teased. "Okay, watersports it is."

"Gross," Rayne tittered.

He left the television channel on Big Tits for a while, listening to Rayne's soft breathing. Then he switched it to 'Anal,' although he'd paused on 'Asian for just a moment.

He got both of his wishes; the scene showed a small Asian woman in horrible make-up that was reminiscent of the 1970s being roughly sodomized.

"Oh you good lover, oh yes, you fuck my ass so good, you got big cock," the woman cried out as the large cock pulled out, squirting semen/beaten egg white all over her hairless pussy and flat buttocks.

In the morning, Julian woke up with a jerk. He was cupping one of Rayne's large, firm breasts in his hand. And he was grinding his erection against her panty covered ass. Just a few more moments, he surely would have loosed a torrent of semen into his briefs.

He quickly got out of bed, went into the bathroom and jerked his throbbing cock to a knee-buckling orgasm. Then he made a cup of the motel coffee.

In her sleep, Rayne smelled the coffee.

"I love you, Rayne Woodley," she said out loud.

"Well, I love you too, Julian Woodley," Julian said.

"Huh?" Rayne asked, waking.

"You said 'I love you Rayne Woodley,'" Julian said.

"I did?" Rayne asked, then wiggled out of bed. "Ooh, got to tinkle."

McDonald's served them breakfast, then, against Rayne's objections, Julian left her alone in the motel room to find a place to buy a few more outfits for himself.

*.*.*

"Grady, my man; how you feeling?" Captain Whitman jovially asked as he sat next to Grady's hospital bed.

"Huh?" Grady asked groggily.

"Well, that was insensitive of me, wasn't it?" Captain Whitman smiled broadly. "Saying 'my man' when you're not really a man anymore, are you?"

Grady gave a strangled scream and tried to sit up, to assess the damage.

"Aw no! Aw mother fucker, aw no they didn't!" Grady begged.

Captain Whitman leaned close to the struggling man.

"So, Officer Winthrop," the man hissed. "Did a DNA, see if we could figure out who done such a heinous thing to a man in blue?"

"My dick, please tell me they didn't..." Grady whimpered, not noticing that his left hand was handcuffed to the bed rail.

"And turns up, when we ran your DNA, it matched a certain little case we got, a drug deal gone bad," Captain Whitman snarled. "Wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

"I want a lawyer," Grady said immediately.

Chapter 7

At the Wal-Mart, Julian bought himself a package of underpants; the usual briefs. Then, he spotted a package of micro-briefs and grabbed them. A package of tee shirts joined the other items, and he also bought some trousers, a couple of heavy flannel shirts, and a pair of jeans.

He remembered what brand of cosmetics Rayne had favored when she was younger, tried to gauge the complexion, and bought that as well. He also found a large jug of moisturizing lotion with a pump top and dropped that into the basket.

A quick check of his cell phone showed him that the high temperature that day in Paulton, Louisiana was going to be thirty four degrees. But the high in DeGarde, Louisiana was forty one degrees. So he bought a few more fuzzy tops and two more pairs of blue jeans, one in red for Rayne; she would need them.

He also bought some bread and peanut butter and a squeeze bottle of grape jelly.

By the checkout lane, he saw a variety pack of bath salts and bubble baths and dropped it into the basket.

"Please tell me that's for your wife," a slightly older man jokingly asked.

"Yes sir," Julian laughed. "I think I already smell perfect just as I am."

"Damned Skippy," the man agreed and the two chatted with each other, about sports, about hunting, about what the hell the United States government was doing wrong.

"I mean, you know we could have been in, got Osama Bin-Laden, got the hell out and been done and finished with Afghanistan, am I right?" the man insisted, even as his wife kept trying to tell him to lower his voice.

Rayne was watching a soap opera when Julian returned. She did not turn it off, but did devote her attention to the purchases.

"Oh, Julian!" she squealed excitedly at the cosmetics.

Julian blushed; the clerk at Wal-Mart had stuffed his micro-briefs into the same bag with her make-up and bath salts.

"Ooh, Julian," Rayne teased, holding up the package. "You are going to have to try these on for me, hear?"

Then they fixed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and drank Dr. Peppers, stretched out on the bed.

"Doctor didn't say I couldn't take a bath, did he?" Rayne asked, looking at the bath salts and bubble baths.

"No, but let's see..." Julian said and looked in the bathroom.

He found the switch for the heater and turned it on full blast, then shut the door.

"There, let it warm up a minute," he said, getting back into the bed.

"Oh, and you even got me a hair dryer!" Rayne said, seeing the box on the floor.

"Huh? You?" Julian asked. "Uh, no ma'am, that's mine."

"What?" Rayne laughed, running her fingers through his short crop of dark hair. "Your hair's not long enough."

"Uh, my chest hair?" Julian suggested.

"What? Let me see; you didn't have any chest hair before," Rayne demanded, trying to lift his shirt.

"Rayne, quit!" he laughed, trying to wiggle away from her.

"See?" she said, exposing his belly. "No hair.

She then leaned over and planted a kiss on his navel.

"Rayne!" he yelled when she playfully delved her tongue into his belly button.

She laughed as he used his shirt to try to wipe away her spittle.

Then she selected the vanilla-orange bath salts and walked into the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom, Julian switched the channel. He soon found out, there wasn't much to watch during the early afternoon. So he switched to 'Blondes' pornography. He soon became disgusted with that; a large percentage of the 'Blonde' vignettes were actually interracial vignettes. So he switched to 'Asian' and watched a variety of Asian girls fucking white men, black men, and even a few Asian men. One scene made his mouth drop in amazement. The man's cock had to be at least fourteen inches long and as fat as a soda can, but the petite girl took that massive slab into all three of her holes with a smile.

"Now, where's that lotion? Julian Jonathon Woodley, what are you watching?" Rayne said, exiting the bathroom, wrapped in one small towel around her body, another around her head, turban style.

He switched the television back to her insipid soap opera, but it had already concluded and another one had begun.

Rayne sat on the bed, squirted a copious amount of lotion into her hand, and began to rub it into her legs.

The towel rode up, exposing her pussy. Julian tried not to peek, but his eyes kept being drawn to her furry crotch.

Finished with her legs, Rayne rubbed the excess lotion into her arms.

She then unfurled the towel and leaned forward.

"Do my back," she ordered.

Julian squirted one pump of the lotion into his hands, rubbed his hands together and then did rub the slimy substance into her back, from soft shoulders down toward her cute butt.

In the mirror to the left of the television, he could see Rayne's large breasts jiggle and jostle as he rubbed her back.

"Your hands are so rough; you need to use that lotion too," Rayne advised.

"Uh, Rayne? I'm a guy? Hands are supposed to be rough," Julian reminded his sister.

"Uh huh, Rayne said, leaning forward more as Julian's hands reached to just above her buttocks.

He playfully did rub the tops of her buttocks, squeezing them firmly.

His cock, which had been hard from watching the Asian pornography, then from the sight of his sister's body, twitched, threatening to discharge a load of his semen as her cute little pink anus came into view from his squeezing her buttocks.

Then Rayne leaned back, pumped a dollop, then another, and began to apply the lotion to her breasts, then belly.

Julian went into the bathroom when she shook her hair out of her towel turban. He could hear Rayne fumbling with the box for the hair dryer as he gripped his throbbing cock and stroked it twice.

"Uh!" he grunted as his semen splattered into the toilet bowl.

"Julian? Need you open this for me," Rayne whined through the door.

The dryer was held inside the box with plastic straps and clips and Julian was just about to throw the damned thing into the garbage when it finally came free.

And Rayne bent over to plug it in, showing Julian her little pink anus, tuft of pink blonde pubic hair, and light pink pussy lips as she did so.

Then she sat, cross-legged on the bed and dried her long hair.

Julian did not look directly at her crotch, but in his sidelong glances, he imagined he could see moisture on her light pink labia.

She shut the dryer off, leaned over and kissed Julian on his lips, a soft, lingering kiss.

Then she picked up a tee shirt out of his 'discard' pile, and pulled it on.

"You just took a bath, and now you're going to put on that dirty thing?" Julian complained.

"It's yours," Rayne said simply. "It's like having you wrapped around me."

And she lay down on the bed and was breathing softly in moments.

He found a basketball game; he'd never even heard of the two schools that were competing, but watched that, volume turned down.

He was just about asleep when Rayne woke from her nap.

"I could smell you the whole time," she whispered, laying her head on his chest, cuddling up against him.

"Sorry," Julian joked.

"Nuh uh," Rayne shook her head. "It's wonderful."

Then she leaned her head up and kissed him. Again, it was far too long of a kiss for a sister to give to a brother.

"Rayne, come on," Julian weakly protested.

"What?" she asked, wide brown eyes peering up innocently.

She cuddled up against him again, large breasts mashed against his chest.

"Come on; can we watch anything else besides this boring basketball?" she begged, rubbing her hands along his muscular chest and belly.

*.*.*

Wilma Grayson blinked, watching the setting sun.

There had been a little girl. Amy? No, Emily. That was it, Emily. No, no, it was Amelia.

She tried to remember what had happened to Amelia, with her musical laugh and her long blonde hair and happy squeal and silly nursery rhyme.

Reverend James Grayson looked up when his wife burst into his office. He quickly shut down the pornographic site.

"Where's Amelia?" Wilma demanded, beautiful face twisted into a mask of raw hatred.

"Amelia? Amelia who, Darling?" the minister asked, reaching into his desk drawer.

"Don't you 'Amelia who' me, you bastard," she snarled at him. "Our daughter, our daughter, Amelia. What happened to her?"

He uncapped the syringe and got to his feet.

"Darling, I've told you before; there never was a daughter, "he smiled sympathetically and approached her. "Remember? She was still-born."

"Don't!" she screamed. "Don't you touch me! I want to know..."

He jabbed the syringe into her arm and hit the plunger.

"I want to know!" she screamed. "I have a right! I'm her mother! You..."

The sedative took effect and James scooped Wilma up into his arms.

His secretary stared at him, clearly disturbed from what she'd overheard. She was also upset at the sight of the unconscious woman in Reverend Grayson's arms.

"My wife," he weakly offered. "Every now and then, she has these episodes."

"Uh huh," the secretary said, unconvinced.

Chapter 8

After another peanut butter and jelly sandwich, after she'd taken a scalding hot shower, wearing the barely adequate motel shower cap, Rayne put on the newer of her two nighties and the matching panties.

Then after Julian finished his shower, Rayne insisted he model the micro-briefs for her.

Her eyes opened wide when he stepped out of the bathroom, wearing the skimpy polyester briefs.

Derek had a five inch erection. It was the first and only cock Rayne had ever experienced (her mind had shut out that horrible day that Derek had died) Derek was always bragging about how big his dick was and Rayne believed him.

But the lump in Julian's briefs was bigger than any lump Derek had ever offered.

"Ooh, animal!" Rayne said, looking at the zebra striped briefs. "You put something in there?"

"Uh, yeah, my man-meat," Julian said, thrusting his hips forward.

"Nuh uh; that's a face cloth," Rayne asserted.

"Rayne, it is not," Julian argued.

"Show me," Rayne demanded.

Her large brown eyes opened wide as Julian actually did prove it, jerking the skimpy item down, showing her his dark pubic hair, flaccid cock, and heavy balls.

Then he pulled on a clean tee shirt and flopped down on the bed.

"Uh, there was only one in that pack?" Rayne asked.

"No, there was three," Julian said and watched the two women kissing. "What you got it on?"

"Lesbian; go put the others on; I want to see them," Rayne said.

"Rayne, they look the same," he argued.

"Please? Pretty please?" she mugged, batting her eyes.

"Fine, cannot believe..." Julian said, feeling his cock swell as the two women swung into a sixty nine, licking each other's hairless pussies.

In the sanctity of the bathroom, he grabbed a handful of ice and rubbed that over his cock. Then he slid off the zebra striped garment and pulled up the giraffe style ones.

"Nice," Rayne said. "Like the other ones better, but those are nice too."

The leopard print got a whistle from her so he left them on and flopped down on the bed again.

"Oh, hey, what happened to..." Julian asked as he saw a large cock battering a greasy anus.

"Anal," Rayne said. "Really? Derek always said anyone does that is just a total fag but I don't believe that."

He cursed himself for not buying more beer, or more Dr. Pepper as they finished their beverages. Then Rayne lay her head on his chest and lazily rubbed his chest and belly through his tee shirt.

"I can hear your heart beating," she smiled.

"Beating for you," he said.

"Aw!" she giggled happily and turned her head and kissed him.

Again, it was far too long, far too intimate a kiss for a sister to give to her brother. Then she lay her head down again and watched the anal action on the television.

A woman stood, dressed in stockings and garter belt.

"I had some of them; Derek really liked it," she commented as the woman began thrusting a massive dildo into her gaping anus.

"A dildo?" Julian asked.

"No, stockings and garter belt," Rayne corrected. "Mine was black, though."

Her fingers lazily trailed along the top of his briefs and Julian could feel his cock again begin to harden.

"Rayne, come on," he said, gritting his teeth against the pleasant sensations his baby sister's fingers were giving him.

"What?" she asked and even began to run the tips of her fingers underneath the elastic band of the briefs.

"Come on, that's enough touching me," he ordered, trying desperately to think of anything else, fighting against getting an erection.

Rayne ignored his protests, enjoying the feeling of his crinkled pubic hair under her finger tips.

He changed the selection to 'Big Tits' in the hopes that the change would distract her

It did, to a degree. She pulled her fingers out from under his briefs but now rubbed along the material. Then to his great relief, she again began rubbing his belly and chest.

"I love you so much," she admitted.

"Love you too," he said

"Find something else to watch, huh?" she demanded.

He found the Thursday night football game and she sighed in resignation but lay with her head on his chest.

"Good night, she finally said, lifting herself up.

"Uh, brush them teeth?" he reminded her.

She did, then returned to bed.

"Good night; love you," she said and gave him a kiss.

"Rayne!" he exclaimed when she licked his lips with her tongue.

"What?" she asked innocently, kissed him again, then stretched out to go to sleep.

Rayne woke up, feeling his hand cupping her breast. She could feel him hunching against her panty covered buttocks, feel his hardness.

Then she felt a sudden warmth, a sudden moisture on her buttocks and lower back. His thrusting stopped, but the hand did not stop fondling her breast.

Gently, Rayne moved Julian's hand from her breast and slithered out of the bed.

In the dim lighting of the bathroom, Rayne inspected her panties and saw that it was semen.

She used her fingers to scrape the semen from her lower back and buttocks. At first, she was going to simply wash her fingers off, then she shrugged and sucked her brother's semen from her fingers.

She then sucked the semen from her panties, then washed them in the sink and draped them over the shower rod to dry. A quick check of the nightie showed a few trails of Julian's semen had stained the top. So Rayne untied it and rinsed it out in the sink and draped it over the shower rod as well.

In the bedroom again, Rayne found the tee shirt Julian had been wearing that day, smelled it, then put it on.

She crawled back into bed; Julian was still on his side, facing her.

Deftly, she reached her hand to the top of his briefs. She found the head of his semi-erect cock just sticking out of the top of the skimpy garment.

A few gentle rubs with her fingertips made his cock swell and Rayne's warm brown eyes opened wide; Julian's cock was definitely larger than Derek's had been.

She wiggled her head under the covers and took the head of Julian's cock into her mouth. A few laps of her soft tongue and she was rewarded with a mouthful of Julian's semen.

"Love you," she whispered as she pulled her head out from under the covers.