Eyes Like Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning, Julian woke up, and again found himself groping his sister as she slept.

He went into the bathroom, emptied his aching bladder, and then wondered why her nightie and panties would be on the shower rod. He fixed himself a cup of motel coffee and came out of the bathroom, sipping the hot beverage.

"I love you, Rayne Woodley," Rayne mumbled, beginning to stir.

McDonald's again fed them breakfast and Rayne dutifully took her medication.

"Listen, I know you're not a hundred percent," Julian said. "But we really need to get going. See, I start my job on Monday and..."

"Your job? Oh Julian, that's wonderful!" Rayne praised, hugging him and kissing him.

"Uh huh, Rayne, quit it!" Julian said, then jerked back when she again licked his lips with her tongue.

"So, what you'll be doing?" she asked as she flopped onto the bed.

"Oh! And where will you be living?" she asked, sitting up again.

"Uh, we," Julian corrected. "We will be living in DeGarde. I'm a helicopter pilot for Pilot Petroleum Exploration; we do mudlogging."

"You're taking me with you?" Rayne asked, clapping her hands happily.

"Uh, yeah," he agreed. "Like I could ever leave you again?"

"Oh, Julian, I love you so much!" Rayne squealed and hugged him tightly.

Again she kissed him, stuffing her small tongue into his mouth.

"Rayne!" he yelled, trying to push her off of him. "Quit, huh?"

"I love you," she mumbled into his neck.

"I love you too but you can't just... That is just so inappropriate," he said forcefully.

She nuzzled his throat for a moment; he felt that momentary lick and suck all the way from his throat to his cock.

"Why?" she whispered and kissed his lips again.

She looked into his brown eyes.

"Julian, we're only half-brother and sister," she said. "We don't even look alike."

She smiled and kissed him softly again.

"No one knows us; they don't even have to know we're half-brother and sister," she reasoned.

"But I know, Rayne, I know," he argued even as her small fingers toyed with his nipple through the flannel shirt.

"And?" she asked and kissed him again.

This time, he did not protest as she stuffed her tongue into his mouth.

"I love you, I know you love me," she whispered, sliding her hand from his nipple to the waistband of his jeans.

"Rayne, please, this is wrong," he whispered.

"I want you in me," she whispered and pulled his tee shirt off, exposing her naked body.

"God," he surrendered as he ogled her luscious body.

She pulled his jeans and briefs down, swung her leg over, and squatted down on his throbbing cock.

"Oh, Julian!" she sighed as he slid into her wet tightness.

"God, Rayne!" he cried out as her pussy enveloped more and more of him.

His hands reached up and grabbed her bouncing tits. She grabbed his big hands in her small hands and pressed them firmly against her mounds of flesh.

"Oh!" she shuddered in pleasure as he pinched her hard nipples.

"I like it, I like it hard," she husked, pushing his hands harder into her flesh.

"Yeah?" he asked and swatted her on her juicy rear end.

"Uh!" she shuddered, warm brown eyes open wide. "Do that again!"

He did, a stinging slap and she shuddered in orgasm.

"Uh, oh, shit, aw fuck!" Julian gave a strangled scream as he began to pump stream after stream of his semen into her clutching pussy.

"Oh thank God!" Rayne complimented. "Another minute of that, I think I would have passed out!"

She then wiggled off of his shrinking cock and took him into her mouth.

"Oh, damn that feels so..." Julian sighed as she cleaned him of their essences.

Then they showered together, both masturbating the other to an orgasm.

Then, while Rayne dried her hair, smeared lotion on, and applied her make-up, Julian gathered together all of their belongings, then went and checked out.

"I want to thank you; we were never disturbed," Julian said to the manager.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah, that's all right," the man said.

"I'll drop off the key after I finish packing the car," Julian said.

He'd bought a pillow and a heavy blanket at Wal-Mart and had that arranged in the back seat for his sister, his lover to lay down while he drove. So their one suitcase, which now held all of their dirty clothes was stashed into the rear of the SUV. The food items were stached behind the driver's seat. Julian reminded himself to grab some Dr. Peppers for Rayne before they got out onto the highway.

She was waiting for him, looking adorable in her snug red jeans, pink tennis shoes and heavy winter coat. They kissed for a few moments, then Julian did one final sweep of the room, and ushered out into the brutal wind.

She shrieked and hunkered down under the heavy blanket in the SUV.

"Thanks again," Julian said, handing the key to the manager.

"Be careful out there, fixing rain again, probably sleet," the man said.

"I'm hungry," Rayne said before they pulled out of the motel parking lot.

Julian took her to Bordelon's and Rayne was delighted with the rude service. She gave back as good as she got, to the delight of a family that was preparing to spend the Thanksgiving holiday camping in their large RV.

"Go on, get out of here, Fly Boy," Sally ordered, fighting the smile. "And take your loud-mouth girl with you."

They were about to pull onto Highway 467 when Rayne spotted the sign for Twister Doughnuts. She squealed and pointed at the sign.

"I love you, Rayne Woodley!" she shrieked. "That's it! That's where I got that!"

In a rush of words, she told Julian about the beautiful girl that had given her a cup of coffee and two doughnuts.

"Please? Please, can we see if she's there?" Rayne begged. "I want to tell her thank you."

"I want to tell her thank you too," Julian agreed and pulled into the parking lot.

Inside the small shop, Rinktu 'Wendy' Matsumari tried to smile when she saw a large SUV pull into the parking lot of Twister Doughnuts.

Last week, Mr. Laborde, the manager of Twister Doughnuts had told her, he was real sorry, but he was letting her go. And just last evening, the woman she was renting a room from had told her that she was selling the house and moving to Phoenix, Arizona.

"I mean, I just can't take one more of these winters," the old woman had said. "But since you're week to week anyway..."

Her mother and father had told her, if she wanted to live under their roof, she would have to study to become a doctor. But Wendy knew she wasn't smart enough to get into medical school. She'd barely graduated from high school.

"Not all of us Japs are super-fucking-geniuses," she said to herself as two people got out of the SUV.

"And bull shit, you need to cut back," Wendy thought as Mr. Laborde avoided eye contact with her. "Bet if I sucked your itty bitty dick you'd find more hours for me."

The man had made some innuendos, and when Wendy ignored them, had pointedly asked her if she'd like to go to Outback, down in Monroe.

She had refused. But Becky Smart had giggled and agreed.

"She fucks anything asks her," Wendy grumbled to herself as the couple raced through the biting wind for the door.

She pasted a smile on her face; she still had twelve more minutes of employment. Even if she wasn't going to save her job, she still wanted to have Mr. Laborde give her a positive job review to the next potential employer.

"Hi, welcome to..." she started then smiled widely when the girl lowered the hood of her thick winter coat. "Rayne Woodley!"

Rayne's eyes opened wide as she stared at the Asian girl.

"How did... I didn't look..." Rayne sputtered, then smiled. "Now, how'd you know it's me? I didn't look anything like this last time you saw me!"

She had not. The staff at the hospital had marked her hair color as brown when she'd been admitted. They had also lightened her skin tone considerably when they cleaned the many days grime and oil from her skin.

And dressed as she was, in snug jeans, not the baggy and filthy old jeans, and heavy winter coat, her body did not look the same.

"Those eyes," Wendy smiled at the beautiful girl's bewilderment. "Those eyes are like honey."

"She's right, Rayne," Julian agreed. "Eyes like that? You never forget them."

""Help y'all?" Mr. Laborde asked.

"Listen, what's your name? I really just wanted to thank you; that cup of..." Rayne started, then glanced at the gruff looking man behind the counter.

"Me? I'm Wendy, well, really it's Rinktu but I go by Wendy, Wendy Matsumari," Wendy smiled as Rayne took her small hands into her own small, cold hands.

"Wendy, that cup of coffee probably saved my life," Rayne said.

"I need to pay for one large coffee and two twisters," Julian told Mr. Laborde. "My... My wife was starving and this girl did the Christian thing and told her to pay it back when she could."

"On the house," Mr. Laborde said, waving away Julian's money.

"We're fixing go down to DeGarde but when I saw the sign I begged my Julian to stop so I could tell you thank you," Rayne said as a tear began to trickle down her face. "You have no idea what that little act of kindness did for me."

"DeGarde? Oh, down by, down by..." Wendy said.

"Down by the coast, southwest Louisiana," Julian said.

Rayne had not let go of Wendy's hands. Wendy looked into the beauty's warm eyes and made a decision.

"I get off in..." she looked at the clock. "Ten minutes. Take me with you?"

"Julian?" Rayne begged.

Julian had been staring at Wendy; she had her long black hair in two pony tails, one on either side of her head, just like his favorite Japanese prostitute. She also had the round face and pouting lips of that petite woman.

"Fine by me," Julian smiled, then smirked as both girls squealed. "She's going be eating your share of the food, not mine."

"Oh, whatever!" Rayne laughed.

"Okay, give us a dozen, half chocolate, half vanilla and three coffees; three sugars and two creams in one, make mine black, and whatever Rinktu takes in hers," Julian ordered.

"Three sugars, two creams," Wendy happily ordered. "I just need to go to my house; I'm already packed. The landlord told me last night I'm being evicted end of this week."

"Best of luck to you; I already printed up your last check," Mr. Laborde said, handing Wendy an envelope. "And, yeah, you need a good review? You got it; you're a good worker."

With another squeal, Wendy let go of Rayne's hands and ran to the back of the shop.

"Drive careful now; fixing rain," Mr. Laborde said and Rayne grabbed the box of twisters while Julian wrestled with the three cups of hot coffee.

"And no saying 'I got to pee' three seconds after we get on the road," Julian warned as they walked/ran to the SUV.

"Oh, Julian?" Rayne teased and smiled as Wendy bounced, bundled in her winter coat, waiting on them.

*.*.*

The landlord grumbled as he tried to will his frozen fingers to work. Somehow, the furnace had quit working in his Paulton complex. His tenants had wasted no time in lighting up his telephone, demanding that he repair the unit immediately.

He saw where a line had somehow worked itself free and reattached that.

"Maybe should have shut it off before you did that," he heard a voice chuckle.

And with a 'Whoosh!' the landlord found himself engulfed in a ball of fire.

Chapter 9

When he had rented the furnished apartment, Julian had anticipated it being just himself. Rayne was all the way up in Paulton, Louisiana, living with that loser Derek Bowman.

(Julian had to admit to himself, he would have resented, hated anyone that Rayne was living with.)

Now, entering the apartment, Julian wondered if it would be large enough for three adults, even if two of those adults barely reached five feet tall.

"Oh, Julian! It's beautiful!" Rayne said, and then coughed again.

She'd been coughing off and on for the entire four hours it had taken to drive from Paulton to DeGarde.

Now, Julian rested a hand on her forehead and sighed. Her forehead was hot to the touch.

"Poor baby; here, come on; lay down on the couch," he ordered. "Rinktu and I will get the stuff out the car."

Wendy did not argue; she followed the handsome man down the stairs and grabbed her suitcase and Rayne's pillow and blanket.

Then she made sure to bundle Rayne up on the couch. Julian looked around again and wondered if the apartment complex had any two bedroom units available.

"It will be fine," Wendy quietly said from the doorway of the bedroom, as if she could read Julian's mind. "Your sister is on couch and we will be in here."

"She's my..." Julian began to protest.

"She's your sister; you both have eyes like honey," Wendy said simply.

She smiled at Julian's embarrassment and lightly touched his handsome face.

"Don't worry, I tell no one," she whispered.

She then gave Julian a feather light kiss and pulled his heavy duffel bag to the lone closet in the room.

"Oh, where is wash room?" Wendy suddenly asked.

"It's right here," Julian said, indicating the bathroom.

"No, no, the wash room, where we wash clothes," Wendy asked.

"Oh, that's down the stairs, right past the pool," Julian said, remembering the layout he'd been emailed when he'd agreed to rent the apartment.

In between trips to the laundry room, Wendy would check on the sleeping Rayne. She also put pen to paper and wrote out a grocery list for Julian.

"Uh, hey, Rinktu, you uh, think you in charge here?" Julian teased.

"Yes," Wendy said simply. "Now, go; sooner you get back with that, sooner I can make supper."

Rayne was weak when Wendy gently roused her.

"I know you're pretty worn out," Wendy said gently. "But you need to eat so you can take your medication."

Then Wendy fed Rayne the bowl of chicken noodle soup.

"Where'd you get that? That's not the same kind of soup you normally get," Rayne asked as she swallowed a spoonful of the delicious soup.

"She made it," Julian said. "How you feeling?"

"Like shit," Rayne admitted.

"Okay, and here; your brother also got you some orange juice," Wendy said, offering the straw to Rayne.

"He's not my..." Rayne protested.

"Your eyes are the same," Wendy gently corrected, smiling.

After Rayne took her medication, Wendy gently sponged her sweating face with a cool washcloth.

"Do you take your shower in the morning, or in the evening?" she asked Julian as they sat and ate their own meal.

"Normally in the morning; that way I can shave at the same time," Julian said.

"Then I will take mine in the evening; did you get the soap I asked you to get?" Wendy said.

"Yeah; what's so great about oatmeal soap anyway," Julian asked.

"Feel how soft," Wendy said, rubbing her soft hand across Julian's five o'clock shadow.

She cleared their dishes and stacked the dishwasher, then checked on a lightly snoozing Rayne. Rayne almost roused when Wendy softly kissed her on her forehead.

Then Wendy dug through the mound of clean clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.

When Wendy emerged, twenty eight minutes later, much to the relief of Julian's aching bladder, she was wearing a very short robe, displaying short, but shapely legs and dainty little feet. Her long black hair, which reached to just past her small backside, had been taken out of her two pony tails, and shone from the vigorous brushing she'd given it.

Julian smirked as he stood and urinated into the toilet. The bathroom reeked of feminine scents; just as it had when Rayne had taken a bath at the motel.

Rayne was dozing peacefully. Wendy smiled at Julian when he exited the bathroom.

"It has been a long day for me; I am going to bed," she said, untying the robe.

"You're..." Julian stammered at the sight of her nude body.

"I hope you don't mind; I can't stand wearing anything when I sleep," Wendy smiled. "It's so confining; I feel like I'm being strangled."

Her breasts were small mounds of golden flesh, capped by dark nipples, about the size of a quarter.

Her belly was flat, with a tiny nick of a navel. Her hips did flare out slightly, leading into her sleek legs.

And her pubic mound was covered by a very fine patina of dark hairs. Her slit was not completely covered by the fine mesh of hairs and Julian could see her light purple-pink inner lips beginning to peek out.

"Now, really; I have been up since four o'clock this morning," she husked, resting a hand on Julian's muscled chest. "Please don't wake me up when you come to bed, all right?"

She gave him a soft kiss on his lips, then, robe over one arm, sashayed into the bedroom.

Julian watched her small buttocks undulate as she walked. She entered the bedroom and immediately claimed the side of the bed closest to the door.

Julian wanted to turn on the small television but Rayne was dozing, looking quite peaceful, so he got out his phone and silently played Scrabble.

"What? That is not a word!" he muttered to the screen.

Then he pulled up the local news, slipping the ear buds into his ears.

Finally, his eyes were heavy and he decided to go to bed.

He tried to be gentle as he crawled into the bed. Obviously, he wasn't as gentle as he'd hoped; Wendy softly gripped his bicep and squeezed, then rolled away.

That soft, gentle act was enough to give Julian's cock a jolt. He lay awake for a few moments, debating whether or not to go into the small bathroom to jerk off or not.

And when he came to the next morning, he was spooned against Wendy, his polyester covered erection pushing against her small backside, his large hand cupping her small, hard breast.

He pulled away and moved to get out the bed.

"Hurry back," Wendy sleepily ordered.

He urinated, checked on Rayne and saw that she'd not moved from her previous position, then slowly went back into the bedroom.

Wendy pulled herself over to him, lay her head on his chest, and fell back asleep. In a moment, Julian did as well.

He woke up to the smell of coffee and smiled, thinking of Rayne's announcement of 'I love you Rayne Woodley' whenever she smelled coffee.

"Hey, sleepy head," Rayne cheerfully called out from the couch.

"Her fever is much better," Wendy said, kissed him on his lips, and then poured him a mug of coffee.

"Now, you really think you can eat three of these?" Wendy called out to Rayne.

"At least," Rayne agreed.

"Okay," Wendy shrugged and dropped three hand formed doughnuts into the sizzling grease. "Julian?"

"Uh, three," Julian decided, kissing Rayne on her warm forehead.

"Hi Sweetheart; how you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm all right," Rayne sang, smiling playfully. "How are YOU feeling?"

"I'm good," Julian said, puzzled by her attitude.

"Wendy told me you were trying stick that log up her butt last night," Rayne giggled, cupping Julian's crotch through his briefs.

Wendy giggled as well as she formed three more doughnuts.

Julian said nothing, just blushed hotly.

"Now, here; I told you, they're big,' Wendy said, bringing the three hot doughnuts to Rayne.

"Wait; they're still smoking,' Julian warmed as Rayne tried to grab one.

"Still want three?" Wendy asked from the kitchen.

"No, just two; I'll eat what she can't," Julian amended.

Wendy made three more doughnuts, dunked them into the powdered sugar and milk glaze she'd made, then pulled a dining chair into the living room.

Her short robe gaped open; if Wendy noticed, she did not move to close it.

"These are great," Julian said and accepted the third doughnut from Rayne.

"Thank you; I stole the recipe from Twister," Wendy said, finishing her doughnut.

She gathered the three plates, kissing Rayne and Julian as she took their plates, and carried them into the kitchen.

"Now, here, time to take your medication," Wendy ordered, bringing the pills and a glass of orange juice to Rayne.

"Bossy, isn't she?" Julian asked Rayne.

"Yes," Wendy answered for Rayne.