Family Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and son began to lustily suck on Cindy's teeny titties, while Panda added extra stimulation to the fucking by vigorously massaging on her friend's clit as her father's cock sawed into and out of the now sopping pussy. After a few minutes of this, Panda, lifted her fingers, soaking wet with Cindy's clear pussy juice, and held it up to her father, Mark and Helen to suck down. All did so and then the four family members shared deep tongue kisses, sharing the precious nectar amongst them.

Cindy was in heaven. Never had she felt such pure pleasure. And the nastiness of what was happening didn't lower her ecstasy, but rather zoomed it into the stratosphere. "More . . . MORE" she screamed, red-faced.

It almost seemed normal when Mark thrust his cock forward, between Cindy's and Steve's faces, and gruffly commanded "Suck meeeee!!!" Steve instantly swallowed down his son's cock to the root, and after a minute of vigorous sucking, spit out the mammoth member and fed it to Cindy with his hand. "Try my son's cock.... soooo goooooddd...." her grunted, eyes ablaze with lust. For the first time, Cindy tasted man-meat, slick with pre-cum and fatherly saliva. The taste and feel of the large head and shaft was incredible, captivating, and made the crazed teen even more insane with lust.

Mark was only satisfied with cocksucking for so long. "I wanna piece of that pussy, Dad" he pouted. "Let me in!"

Panda had a good idea. "Why don't we let you BOTH in" she smirked. The family understood immediately. Mark scooched underneath the fucking pair, on his back, and then Panda and her mother lifted Cindy upward, making sure not to disengage Steve's cock from the slippery hole. They then gently lowered Cindy's already-stuffed pussy down onto Mark's upraised, 8-incher, its large, bulbous red head slimy and covered with pre-cum and spit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHRGGHHHHH!!!!!!" Cindy howled as the two pistoning cocks filled her to the stuffing point. Although it seemed impossible, her pleasure arced even higher, and with an eruption of volcanic lust, a rapturous orgasm detonated in the slimy depths of her vaginal orifice. "YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she screamed.

Father and son's cocks rubbed together as they fucked the helpless teen. Like a fuck-rag, she pulsated up and down as the two penises rhythmically slammed into her small frame. Her smallish tits vibrated incessantly as her body voluptuously contorted and twerked.

Not to be let out of the action, Helen by now had straddled Cindy's face and had slowly lowered her sodden netherlips onto the teen's heaving face. "Suck me, girl.... yessssssssss!" Helen breathed as Cindy almost involuntarily thrust her tongue upward, for the first time tasting the tangy flavor of pussy juice. By now completely in the moment and conquered by lust, Cindy greedily sucked and slurped on the matron's luscious labia. Panda joined her, placing her face also beneath the motherly vagina, and contorting her tongue with Cindy's as both fought to lick the oversize mature clit. "Mmmmmm.... my mommy's got such a sweet, tasty pussy, doesn't she Cindy," Panda growled. She received only a groan in reply, stifled by the pussyflesh filling the young teen's mouth: "Ngghhhhhhh....." She was a true fuck-whore now -- as she had always been destined to be.

Panda documented everything both on video and on still cameras. She knew that reviewing it later would give them all what she called "extra inning orgasms," as each got to relive the incredible first time that such monstrous taboos were shattered.

As usual, Mark was unable to hold back on orgasm for too long. "Here it comes Cindy.... UNGGHHHHH" he groaned as his balls pumped a boatload of viscous goo into the recesses of Cindy's once-virginal hole, and all over his father's still rigid cock. The gay incestual cum injection, as it always did, inspired Steve to pump even harder and wilder, forcing out much of his son's cum from the small pussy, leading it to ooze down Cindy's asscrack and to coat Steve's hairy balls. But this time Steve kept his wits about him, somewhat.

"Gotta show her a real man's cum.... somebody take my cock out ... gotta give her my CUMMMMMM!!!" he screamed out. Panda obliged, pulling out her father's pumping pelvis, and freeing the white-coated cock from the warm embrace of the now-violated teeny's frothy cunt. Helen raised up her pussy so that Cindy could get a good view of what was about to happen. Almost immediately the cock jerked, a loud grunt of animal pleasure filled the air, and another "10 shot," as the family had come to call it, burst forth from the fatherly tool. The young girl's eyes boggled out -- she had never seen the awesome sight of a spurting cock before. The blasts coated Cindy's pussy, stomach, tits and face (as well as Helen's ample ass) with warm ball broth, which brought on another orgasmic paroxysm in the young girl, her creamy pussy visibly puckering as the violent fit of ecstasy passed through it. Cindy's head fell back as she lost consciousness.

* * *

She awoke to Panda licking the mixture of her mother's pussy juice and father's cum off of her face. "My, what a sticky, cummy mess you are!" she said with a grin. "Oh my goddd..... never felt such pleasure..... such pleaasssurrree....." Cindy slurred as she slowly came back to life. Her pussy was still alive with feeling; it, and she had been utterly transformed by the baptism of ecstasy she had experienced. She knew she wanted more... more... MORE!

"You guys all fuck each other.... oh my goddddd....." Cindy groaned.

"Fuck yeah! Now you see how fuckin' good it feels to break all those taboos? And you've only scratched the surface!" Panda said. With a wink, she said in a whisper, "Just wait 'til you fuck your mom and dad!"

"Ohhh nooo.... noo way...." Cindy groaned.

"Yes way. Fuck yes way." Panda said with a smirk. "You know they fuckin' love sex. You know it! How else would they have seven kids? Your dad must have pumped GALLONS of spunk into your mommy's wet pussy....."

"Ohhh my gooddddddd" Cindy breathed, the obscene words puncturing her brain and leading her to picture awful things, nasty things, wonderful things....

"Yesssss..... yessss.... I know you want it. I know you want them! Just think about it! Fucking your daddy's cock while you lick your momma's pussy! And fucking your brothers and sisters! God I know you want it."

"Nooooooo......" Cindy weakly protested. But she could see it, imagine it all, in her mind's eye. Her pussy revved into overdrive, her hand moved down to caress her enraged clit.

"Admit it you FUCK WHORE! YOU WANNA FUCK YOUR FAMILY!!!!"

"Yess... YESSSSS I WANNA FUCK THEM!!!!" screamed Cindy, a rictus of lust conquering her once-innocent face.

Panda's plan was coming to fruition. The first crack in the family's once prim and proper facade had been forced open, revealing a magma of pure lust that had begun to boil forth, first from the gash of the once-virginal youngest member of the family.

* * *

They fucked all day and into the early evening, until Cindy had to go home. Between, and during fuck sessions, they planned.

"But how are we gonna do it? My mom and dad are such prudes. Same with the rest of the family," Cindy asked.

"Bullshit. They're all pervs inside, I know it. Just like you. We just gotta plan it right, that's all."

Cindy still looked wary; she just couldn't see how it could be done.

Panda had a solution. "Here, let's do this. Let's reconnoiter the situation. I've got some really great pinhole cameras. We're gonna put them in everybody's room, hooked up to your wi-fi. They'll record everything that goes on in there, and then we'll see just how perverted they are."

Cindy brightened. "And they can't see them?"

"No, these are practically microscopic," Panda asserted. "Plus, you'll finally get to see your family naked! See their cocks and pussies! Isn't that HOT???!!!!!"

Cindy groaned with lust, diddling her tightening pussy as it again got slimy with her secretions. She was working on the tenth orgasm of the day. "Fuck yeah, let's do it!"

* * *

The next day, at a time when everyone was away, Cindy and Panda set up the cameras. Panda was expert at hiding them in cracks and crevices, but so skillfully that they would be able to survey the entire panorama of each bedroom. Just to make sure, they also installed one in the kids' shower downstairs. Cindy shivered as they placed the cameras overlooking her parents' big four-poster bed -- just what would they see there? Her mouth (and pussy) watered at the thought of it.

Then Panda said they had to wait a week, so that she and her family could gather the best moments and put them together for her. "The best things CUM to those who wait!" she said cheerily. Cindy filled up her time with more fucking with the perverted family. They invited over some more of Panda's fuck friends, and Cindy ended up sampling three new cocks and four additional pussies that week. She was becoming quite an expert at fucking and sucking, and reveled in the slut she had become. She was eager and ready to find out what Panda had to show.

Late Friday, Panda asked Cindy to come over. "We've got the video, time for the grand unveiling!" she chirped cheerily. Cindy tore over there like a bat out of hell, panting with lust.

The whole family was gathered in front of the TV; a data stick was plugged into the side. Panda had the controls. "Well," she said. "We found a lot. I think you're gonna like what you see."

"Really!" Cindy breathed. Even after everything that had happened, she still didn't really believe that her family could possibly have a sexual side. "So show me!"

"We're getting to it, don't worry!" Panda laughed. "I just wanted to set it up for you. We'll go from youngest to oldest, seems fair. With the best saved for last."

First up was Julie, 19 and a half years old. The video opened up in her room. The color and picture quality was excellent -- those cameras were really something. And there was sound as well!

Julie was lying on her bed; it was obviously late and she was getting ready for bed. Julie was a larger girl than her sister, pudgy, but still not fat. Unaware of the hidden cameras, she got up, and with a whiplike movement ripped off her top.

There was no bra beneath. For the first time, Cindy saw her sister's mature breasts. Like her, Julie was a dark brunette, but unlike Cindy, her sister's tits were undisputedly fuller and larger -- a true B cup, almost a C. Puffy pink nipples crowned her pert, large melons. Cindy breathed in deeply. "Shiiiitttt" she said. Her skirt and panties were already down, fingers working on stimulating her nether regions.

"We picked this one because it gives the best view," Panda said. "Check this out." Julie bent down, and stripped off her yoga pants. No panties were beneath; her bare naked ass shone out for everyone to see. "Ngghhhhhhh" Cindy groaned as she beheld her naked sister. Then Cindy turned around. Her beautiful thatch of dark pubic hair was visible, but her legs were closed together; her pussy wasn't clear to see.

"Wait for it ... " Panda intoned. Julie then turned around and bent over. And then it was clear to see --the pretty pink lips of Julie's labia, slightly opened, surrounded by a light spray of pussyhair.

"Your sister has a BEAUTIFUL pussy," Helen said with a low growl.

The remark pushed Cindy over the edge. "OHHHHHHHH!!!" she exhaled as her first orgasm of the night struck her.

Panda smirked. "That's not all. We didn't catch her doing anything 'immoral' in her room, I guess all those stuffed animals were watching her, making her nervous. But I'm sure glad we put the camera in the shower. Check this out."

This time there was no delay --- the shower cam caught Julie completely naked from the start. She started cleaning herself, soaping up her soft, large titties. Then she moved down to the hairy cleft between her legs, getting it good and clean. The touching obviously changed something in Julie. She took the shower head from its cradle, turned it to pulsating spray, and with one quick move aimed the spraying jets deep into her pussy.

"This girl knows what she wants!" Panda commented.

The masturbatory session continued for almost five minutes. Julie's face contorted with pleasure as the warm water jets played with her pussyfolds. Although she couldn't see it, Cindy knew that a ripe clit lay underneath the jets, getting teased and tormented toward orgasm. Julie began to make soft groans, which would be drowned out by the sound of the shower to those outside the bathroom, but not to the secret camera only feet away. With a sharp "Ohhhhhh!!!" Julie reached climax; her lips curled into an orgasmic sneer, and her knees somewhat buckled, but she managed to recover herself and end the pleasure session at the same time, turning off the shower.

"Fuck yeahhhhh......." Cindy groaned, her pussy flexing in pleasure as she watched her sister's climax.

"On to Jeff!" Panda announced. Jeff was 20, brown haired, a good six feet tall, lean, and athletic. Cindy's mouth began to water.

"Did you catch him ... masturbating?" Cindy asked tentatively.

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" Panda replied with a leer. "Without further ado, let's go to the tape!"

Again, a good picture of Jeff's room from above. He was looking at his tablet, reviewing something. Suddenly, with almost lightening speed, he thrust his legs up into the air, and with one sharp movement whipped off his sweats and undies.

Out popped a fully erect 7 or 8 inch boner. Jeff immediately grabbed it and began to furiously pound his meat, lasciviously staring at whatever was on his tablet screen -- obviously, it was porn of some sort.

"Holy shit!" Cindy almost screamed. "Fuck, he's horny!"

He sure was. Jeff groaned, thrust his pelvis, and made obscene sex faces as his rapid jack off session continued. Unfortunately the camera was not positioned such to see between his legs (only a side view was visible), but it was super hot nonetheless. Within five minutes Jeff had come to the end. "Ungghhhhhh" he groaned, trying to stifle the sound, and a large blast of brotherly cum erupted from his cock, landing on his tummy; several more smaller shots coated his penis and coated his short front pubes.

That was enough for Cindy's second orgasm of the day. Her eyes went back into her head, and she screamed as she witnessed the cummy mess that her brother had made. "Want that cum... want that cum .... " she breathed out.

The rest of the family was also having fun with the whole spectacle. Steve, Helen and Mark were screwing each other noisily. "Great cum, wish I was there to gobble it all up," Mark said salaciously.

"C'mon guys, we got a lot more to go," Panda said.

Next was Jill, the middle sister. She was the chubbiest of the group, 21, with mousy brown hair. She had never had anything close to a boyfriend; no real friends either. "I gotta warn you, Jill was the only one we didn't catch 'in sin'" Panda said. "But don't worry about that -- I've got some good ideas about her. And in any event, check out her tits, ass and pussy!" She flicked to a video of Jill, taking off her shower robe, completely naked. She had the biggest tits of any of the girls by far, almost D cups; her ass was large and dumpy, but still perfect for grabbing and riding; her wild unshaven pussy hair reached up her belly and down her thighs. Were those loose labia lips peeking out of the jungle of dark brown pubes?

"I don't care if she's a prude, I wanna make her cum like crazy," Cindy said.

Panda smirked. "Don't worry, we all will!"

Second oldest brother John was next. He was the heaviest boy, 22, not into sports or anything outside of video games. He too, jacked off while watching something on his tablet. But his was no quick jerkoff; he took his time caressing and loving his six inch member, clearly relishing the pleasure of bringing himself to the edge of orgasm and then back again, time and time again, until he was a red-faced puffing creature, hips thrusting forward, lips twisted in a sneer of lust.

"Looks like you, Dad," Panda laughed.

"Can't wait to see his cum," Steve answered, licking his lips appreciatively.

The cum eruption, after an hour, was long and loud. The first big shot hit John in the face; the next two landed on his shoulders, and the rest made a mess of his chest and belly hair.

"Fuck, gotta get that slime!" Cindy said. She was again close to orgasm.

Panda was moving on. "You'll like this next one. Wendy is a fuckin' slut!" Panda said.

It was true. Wendy also masturbated while watching porn on her tablet, just like the boys! And not with her hands, but with a large, black 9 inch dildo that she produced from somewhere just beneath her bed. The tall, lithe 23-year old had dirty blonde hair and a rocking body, with a smooth, taut stomach, nicely carved legs and arms, perfectly shaped C-cup tits, and a nicely trimmed light brown bush that perfectly accented her pretty pink vagina. Twenty minutes of work from the dildo led to a massive, bucking orgasm on the bed, which again led Cindy to her own depraved climax.

"Wow, Panda, she looks a lot like you!" Cindy exclaimed, after she had come down from her cum. "Hope she fucks like you too."

"I'm looking forward to exploring that beautiful little pussy of hers," Panda lasciviously asserted.

"We're saving the best for the last. Check out Craig's perverted jerkoff show!"

Craig was 25, the oldest; 6 foot tall, also athletic and buff, also dirty blonde, with a light peach fuzz covering his body. He also got down right to business, whipping off his pants to reveal a penis large in both length and girth, even bigger than Mark's. As he enjoyed the porn he was watching on his tablet, he started doing something none of the others had -- in addition to caressing his tool, he took his middle finger and thrust it deep into his anus, producing a groan on-screen and from the watching crowd.

"Fuckin-A, he loves ass play!" Cindy veritably shrieked. And what Craig did next was even better -- as the precum dribbled from his large, bulbous, purple cockhead, Craig would wick it up with his fingers and greedily suck it down, clearly enjoying the yummy taste of his warm spooge.

"Goddamn, we got a cumlover already! I knew your family was full of pervs!" Panda shouted out.

The finale was a cumshot even larger than John's. Multiple large gouts of shimmery white spunk blasted from the huge cock, arcing upward in the air and landing with a sploosh on Craig's muscley chest. "Ohhhahhhhhhh" he groaned, trying to quiet his pleasure.

"It sucks that everyone has to lower their voices when they cum," Cindy pouted.

"We're gonna change that real soon," Panda said. "Gonna bust this family wide open!" she animatedly stated.

"And we saved the best for last. Mommy and Daddy!" Panda said with a flourish. "We fucked up by not putting a camera in their bathroom. No pure naked shots. But don't despair, I think you'll like this."

The screen went to total darkness. "Apparently they like to fuck shamefully in the dark. But nothing can hide from my eyes!" Panda smirked. She switched the view to nightvision; the green outlines of a couple under the covers in bed appeared in front of everyone.

"This was Tuesday night. It was kind of cold. They stay under the covers all the time." So it was impossible to see what exactly was happening. But it soon became evident that the blanket was rhythmically moving up and down -- her father was humping her mother! And, muted by the blankets, the sounds of soft groaning could be heard.

"Oh goddd, so fuckin' gooood ...." Cindy groaned, her hands moving like wild over her raging clit.

"You ain't seen nothing yet. This next was Saturday night. Warmer that night. No covers needed!"

Again, the nightvision was on. Again, the covers were seen moving up and down. But then, suddenly, the smallish hand of Cindy's mother tugged on the covers. They fell softly to the side, revealing what was happening beneath.

123456...9