Family Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers

"Umm...," Samuel said, noticing how the wrinkles had disappeared altogether as he studied his aunt's face. Now she looked in her early thirties and not the late forties that she truly was. He began to wonder just how young she was going to go. "Is this what you were after?" Samuel asked his fingertips running along Charlotte's new youthful skin.

"Oh, yes, why wouldn't I enjoy a more younger body, hmm? Can't you already tell how perky and firm my breasts feels like?" Charlotte asked pressing her orbs into Samuel's chest just to prove a point. "Now you my very handsome young man are going to see me in my prime," she said leaning forward, "Now how would you like to feel your aunt's twenty-year-old cunt. I know it's going to be nice and tight for this cock of yours," Charlotte whispered sensuously into Samuel's ear.

"So what's your plan for today?" Charlotte asked setting down a plate of steaming pancakes onto the kitchen table. "You know I'm more than happy to have you to myself today," she said blushing as she took hold of his hand, "if you don't plan on going over to your dad's place that is."

"Oh, is that so Charlotte," Samuel said, his eyes glanced over to the syrup wondering how her peach would taste like with a little bit of it drizzled over it. "And just whatever shall we do, hmm?" he asked arching an eyebrow.

"Oh, I can think of some hot, sweaty...," Charlotte huffed irritably as her doorbell rang out interrupting their pleasant morning, "who the fuck comes this damn early to someone's door?" she grumbled as she marched to the door. Charlotte kept her fear from showing as she peered at the Enforcer for the council.

"Hello Ms. Crowder," the unknown man said his eyes running down her body his superiors had told him she was in her late forties, yet the woman before him was nothing like he would have suspected. "The council as sent me to fetch Samuel Goodall to be presented before them."

"O-okay, however, we just sat down to breakfast, it will take a little bit to get him ready," Charlotte said hoping the man couldn't hear how her heart was hammering.

"I shall wait," the man said with a curt nod.

"Get dressed and hurry Samuel!" Charlotte said rushing into the kitchen.

"Why?" Samuel asked perplexed by his aunt's frantic state.

"The council's enforcer is here." Samuel could feel her fear as her hand lay on his forearm. "Don't worry about this go get dressed quickly," Charlotte said, shooing Samuel off to his room before she too ran off to her own room. Charlotte stood nervously at the door waiting for Samuel. Her fist clenched tightly around the cloth bundle in her hand. She knew it wasn't much yet enough should her nephew need it, should the council turn hostile; at least then she knew Samuel could escape without too much harm. "Don't unwrap it Samuel. If you do and touch it, all the energy I have stored in there will be negated."

"But what is it?" Samuel asked looking down at his left pants pocket.

"Oh, nothing harmful I ensure you, just in case you need a little help," Charlotte said winking at him as she opened the door. Samuel looked back as Charlotte stood on her porch as the man escorted him to the awaiting car. Samuel wondered what was going on that made his aunt so afraid.

"Want to tell me where the hell am, I going?" Samuel asked as the car got underway.

"The council wishes to speak with you," his driver said, "That is all I know."

"Great," Samuel grumbled, "You know if they wanted to talk all they had to do was call." Yet Samuel was greeted with silence as they drive to the center of that seaside town. Minutes passed as they drove through the town. Faces he knew and faces he didn't walked the cement walkways as they passed them. Samuel's phone beeped announcing someone had sent him a text.

"Morning Samuel." Kelly's text read.

"I'm not talking to you right now," Samuel replied.

"Samuel, what's wrong? Why won't you talk to me?"

"I know what you did Kelly. I don't care what your reasons were, but to put a spell on your own brother..."

"Oh... Samuel, I'm sorry. No matter what I say you'd probably never listen. What I did was necessary. Are you going to run away again and doom us all?"

"No... just need time to think and this Solstice is..."

"Oh Sammy! I know you may not wish to hear this, but I just want to hold you. Listen to your questions and help you understand what you are. I'm not sorry for the spell, without it I doubt, you and I would be speaking like this. Why don't you come over, and I will explain everything."

"Charlotte, has already told me everything Kelly."

"What do you mean by everything?"

"Why the both of you need me, the hex on Mom and who she suspects was the cause of it; and the plan the two of you hatched up for the Solstice," Samuel typed out.

"And you didn't run away, wow! I'm impressed Samuel. You really must have grown since you been away at college. Since the Samuel I know wouldn't even bother to listen to a word of what we have to say, you know I kind of like this new Samuel."

"So glad you approve Kelly," Samuel retorted.

"I do! Now why don't you come over, and maybe I can help you to come to understand what you are?"

"I can't right now. I'm not at Charlotte's place," Samuel typed out peering out the window as the car turned into the old part of town.

"Why not?!" Kelly sent with the pouting sticker.

"Because I've been snatched up by the council."

"What?! Samuel, please tell me you're joking!"

"Nope. They sent some guy to Charlotte's place, and I'm currently on the way there," Samuel said, as the town car pulled slowly through the centuries old gate.

"Sammy, whatever you do answer the council truthfully. Don't be an ass or condescending like you normally are. Trust me Samuel you don't want to know what they'll do if you are. Please call me once you're done, so I know you're okay."

"Alright," Samuel released a tired sigh as he typed out his response. Samuel's eyes ran along the well maintain siding of the historic home. He noted the sign of the towns historical society on the left hand side of the worn steps.

"Please exit the vehicle," the man said plainly as he opened the door.

"Sam! Is that you?!" came a voice Samuel hadn't heard in years. Looking up, Samuel eyed the raven hair man as he jogged down the brick steps. He hadn't seen him since he left high school. While they weren't really friends, they did hang out on occasions. Samuel had the suspicion he was trying to get at his sister.

"Vlad?" Samuel said with a curt nod.

"It's good to see you," Vlad said smiling warmly at Samuel. Embracing Samuel in a one arm hug, Samuel tried to keep his emotions from his face. He knew he was walking into the lion's den. "Come! The council is eager to see you!" Vlad said patting Samuel's shoulder leading him towards the front door. The old wooden boards creaked and groaned as Vlad led him through that ancient home. The grand ball room door swung open from the inside as Vlad stopped at the threshold to the elegant room. A long dark stained polished table dominated the room six chairs sat empty behind it. Samuel knew that was meant for the council and cow him at the same time. Little did they knew such displays had lost their hold on him long ago. "Please have a seat Sam I'll let the council know you're here. Here if you're free sometimes we should hang out again," Vlad said slipping Samuel his cell phone number. Samuel rubbed the object in his pants as he watched the members of the council file in. Three men with wispy grey hair walked in ignoring the other three in their flowery display as they entered.

"I call this council into order!" The gavel resounding as it struck the table as the stately woman brought the room to a silence. She reminded Samuel of one of his professors, yet as her skirt slid up a bit the black garter belt strap wasn't something anyone of his professors would wear. "Are you Samuel Goodall?" the woman asked her hazel eyes boring into Samuel. Her raven hair bouncing against her chest as she studied Samuel.

"Yes, but you already know that," Samuel said indifferently, "Why else would you send that brute to my aunt's doorstep so early in the damn morning."

"We do apologize for disturbing you and your aunt," the woman said, yet Samuel could hear the distain for his aunt in her voice.

"Why am I here? Obliviously, given the years of my childhood I've never been before this council, so why now? What is it that you want from me?" Samuel asked eyeing every single one of them. 'One or more of you killed my mother! So which one of you had the audacity to take her from me?!' Samuel asked himself while he quietly peered at the six cold steely faces of theirs.

"Young man, we know you're just now coming into your magic," the chairman said before lowering herself into her chair, "I'm Eva Petters, and I'm the chairman for this council. We would like to properly introduce you to the coven, and help you grow accustom to your new family." Samuel tried not to roll his eyes at that like he needed another family. "We are having a little meet and greet after this. We, the council I mean, would like for you to meet your fellow witches. Hopefully, you wouldn't go down the same road the other members of your family has taken."

"Huh uh," Samuel said arching an eyebrow.

"Young man!" said the grumpy old man at the end of the table to his right, "It's only because we know you had no hand in the affair that led to your families excommunication that you're sitting here before us."

"And I'm okay with that," Samuel said looking over at the man, "Seeing how I knew nothing of this world until a day ago. So if you want to throw me out," he said shrugging his shoulders, "Go ahead."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," a petite brunette woman said at the other end of the table, "Samuel was it, listen I know this must sound so strange to you; but we have been through this ourselves too you know. So how about Eva and I show you around. That way she can teach you our rules and I can answer any question you may have on our shared history," she said looking over at Eva.

"Yes, what a wonderful idea Beth," Eva said smiling at her childhood friend. She knew they needed a new infusion of blood. Their coven was beginning to grow boring to her, and Eva couldn't wait to have a taste of the new man that sat before her. She just hoped he had a big enough tool to satisfy her needs.

"Then you don't need us," said one of the elderly gentleman rising from his seat along with the other two gentlemen.

"And I have something I need to attend too," the blonde woman said that sat between Eva and Beth. Shooting Samuel a glance that made him wonder as she rose and followed after the departing men.

"Since it is just us here," Eva said peering out the corner of her eye at Beth, who she knew as well as herself, wanted a ride on the newly awaken witch. "Why don't we make this a walking orientation?"

"Excellent idea," Beth beamed. Samuel glanced between the two of them. His hand wrapped clutching onto the bundle in his pocket. He didn't care about what they wanted. Samuel needed more time and what better way than to gather intelligence then in the heart of the place that was aligned against his family.

"This," Eva said bring them to a halt in the middle of the hallway, "Is a portrait of Beth's great-great-great grandfather," she said, directing Samuel's view to the old oil painting that hung below the soft yellow light. "This painting here is of my grandfather, he served as chairman for twenty years before my predecessor took over for him." Samuel peered over as Beth's arm brushed against his left arm. Her perfume filled his nose with soft sweet scents. Flashing him a warm smile, yet Samuel saw no warmth in her eyes something else filled their depths. "Samuel, how would you like to see what they used to torture us with?"

"Really?! I would have thought you would have melted down those things," Samuel said in reverence.

"You can't learn from the past if you ignore it," Beth said softly making it appear that she accidentally brushed her breast along his arm, "How about it Samuel? I'm sure a young handsome man like you isn't too afraid to enter, hmm?"

"Now Beth," Eva cooed her hips swayed seductively as she ambled her way to his side, "I'm sure Samuel here isn't to squeamish to view such items," she said her hand softly rubbing Samuel's lower back.

"Excellent," Beth purred rubbing her right breast along Samuel's arm. "Come!" she said, giggling as she pulled Samuel into the storage room, that they kept most of the ancient torture devices that were once used to produce a confession. From Pears of Anguish, a rack. an old rusted Iron Maiden that sat in the far corner and an odd assortment of chains and whips, yet what really caught Samuel's eye was the old stone altar that dominated the center of the room that stood around mid-thigh.

"Samuel," Eva said, his name dripped with sin as it left her lips. Giving her hand a small flick, the old two inch thick wooden door swung closed encasing the three of them in darkness. The century old key silently turned locking the three of them in that dark eerie room. The snap of Beth's fingers pierced the darkness before the candles burst into flames. The orange-yellow light flickered on their wicks as those beeswax candles illuminated the storage room. "Do you know what this is?" Eva asked as her hand moved along the stone altar.

"A stone table?" Samuel asked playing along.

"No Samuel," Beth said shaking her head, shooting her friend a smirk behind Samuel's back. "This used to be our primary altar when your mother was a part of us. Now, however, we use a newer one out in the courtyard for our rites. Would you like to see how it was once used for?" Beth asked seeing the lust in her friend's eyes.

"Yes," Eva said her hand running down Samuel's chest, "I think a demonstration is in order," she purred as the tips of her fingers slipped below Samuel's waistband. "How about we teach you how to form a spell," Eva whispered softly into Samuel's ear. Samuel felt her fingertips skim along his pubic hair. Samuel nodded that was exactly what he needed to know, however, he was still going to pay his grandparents a visit. 'It never hurts to have too much knowledge.' Samuel thought to himself as Eva pressed herself against his right side.

"Shall I be the one?" Beth asked looking over at her friend with devilish light.

"Mmmhmm." Eva nodded inching her hand further into Samuel's pants, "I think I found something," she giggled softly as her hand grasped Samuel's soft member. "I think it likes me," Eva cooed as it grew within her hand. Samuel said nothing he wanted them to think they had control. He wanted them to think he was just a nervous college student standing before two gorgeous women. He didn't needed them to know what his true plans were. So, Samuel allowed Eva and Beth to think they hand the upper hand, although it didn't hurt that the two of them were rather attractive either. If he had to guess they were what his roommate would call a MILF. (Given the amount of porn movies with such titles his roommate had strewn about their apartment.) Yet as much as they were beautiful, they couldn't match his aunt's beauty nor his sister's. Samuel's mind reeled at that thought. When was it that Kelly became enthralled in his mind that he would think his sister was hot? What depravity had fallen upon him to make him think like that? Was it this magic of theirs that made it to where he saw them more as women and not his relatives? Samuel pondered all of this in his mind. Eva and Beth saw his changed demeanor and thought he was just nervous.

"Relax Samuel," Beth cooed sweetly, her hands ran down his chest her green eyes peering deeply into his. She could feel her nipples cutting against her bra, as her dark blue dress shirt became taut around her chest. "We are here to help you," she said. Eva nodded along with her friend.

"Yes Samuel," Eva said nuzzling Samuel's neck, "We are all witches here. Let us help you in understanding this art," she said her hand working quickly on his cock. How she loved the feel of his pre-cum coating her palm. With her and Beth's husbands so useless when it came to a woman's orgasm. Eva had stopped visiting her husband's bed when it became known of his infidelities with the men from Boston. Since then she has only ventured out from her arranged marriage when the coven met. Now that she and Beth had Samuel there to themselves, they weren't about to let the newly awaken witch out of their sight. They both knew that a new born witch needed to have sex every day if not more to keep their bodies attuned to the flow of magic; and Eva was all the more willing to make sure he had everything he needed. "How about we take this out, okay?" Eva asked as her hand slipped out of his pants. Beth's hands made quick work of the snap button of his jeans, the brass zipper retorted loudly as her nimble fingers lowered the tab allowing its metal teeth to open.

"Oh my!" Beth gasped as Samuel's cock sprung out of his pants.

"Well...," Eva stuttered her heart raced, her mouth watered at the sight of Samuel's pulsating cock, "That is a very...b-big cock you have their Samuel."

"Mmmhmm! Now I think I should show you how we help our newly joined members," Beth said, her eyes were glued to Samuel's cock as she sank to her knees.

"Now watch Samuel," Eva said. Jealousy roared in her head as Beth's lips parted as his cock entered her mouth. It should have been her on her knees sucking on that cock-- she was the chairman after all. It was her right to have the first taste of a new witches seed. However, it was also her duty to teach the newcomers as well. "How does it feel Samuel? Sublime I bet. Now watch as Beth sucks on your cock," Eva said. Her hand ran back down his chest, down along his exposed happy trail, then to his untrimmed bush before cupping his scrotum. "Can you feel it Samuel?"

"Feel what?" Samuel asked perplexed.

"Slow your breathing, feel that invisible touch on your skin, and you should be able to feel the swelling energies that are starting to gather," Eva said, as her dress jacket started to feel two sizes too small to her. Tossing it aside, Eva watched as it landed on the old rusted iron candle stand. "Ah, that's better," Eva said stretching out her arms, knowing how her expensive white dress short tightened around her breasts. Her dark brown areolas bleed through the thin martial. She never saw a need to wear a bra, at her age of forty-three her 38DD breasts showed no signs of sagging given her use of magic to keep her body tight and fit. "Now Samuel," Eva said bring his attention back to her. She didn't like how he was more focused on Beth sucking his cock then her practically exposed breasts. "There is enough magical energies for a tiny spell. First off, it's not the words that forms the spell, no, it's the intent of your will. As long as you hold that in your mind then you can pretty much say anything, and your spell will still function. Here let me demonstrate," Eva said, twirling her finger above Samuel's glistening cock.

"Here and now. Once was and is shall be no more. Let ye be the same as thee was when thy were a babe." Eva chanted whispering each word into his ear before snapping her fingers.

"What..." Samuel feigned shock as he stared down at his naked body. Looking around, wondering where his clothes were, yet Samuel didn't see them in his limited field of vision.

"Don't worry your clothes are safe," Eva said mischievously, "I thought this would be a quicker way of undressing you. However...," Eva was interrupted by Beth's gagging as Samuel unleashed his load in her mouth. Beth's eyes flew wide as Samuel's cum sat on her tongue. Her hand reached out snatching Eva by the wrist jostling her across the room behind her.

soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers