Family Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers

"Why not? Is it right to allow them to another day of breath while Mom lies in her grave? Charlotte, I'm only doing this because someone must bring this person or persons to justice. If the council hasn't done anything to resolve this matter since Mom's passing then it falls to us," Samuel said rising from his seat.

"No!" Charlotte screamed out. "I'm sorry Samuel, but I just can't let you do it," she said shaking her head vehemently. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she raced out of her parent's home taking with her what she thought would stop his ambitions. Samuel got to the steps of the porch in time to watch as his aunt's car sped away.

"Come Samuel," Kelly said taking him by the hand pulling him back inside. "There's something I should show you," she said leading him back into the library. Kelly led Samuel to the darkest corner of the library, reaching up tilting back the fake book lever. The sound of the hidden door swung silently on its steel rod hinges. Gesturing for Samuel to enter, Kelly pulled the door shut behind her knowing full well that little secret room was perfectly sound proof. Her nimble fingers made quick work with the lock, ensuring none would disrupt what she was about to do. "Samuel, how much do you know about our family history?" Kelly asked as Samuel looked around the dimly lit room.

"That we are from some ancient Greek sex cult of Hekatê, and we were once called the Millers from Salem," Samuel said picking up one tome after another. Wondering why all of them had chains bound to their spines.

"Oh, Charlotte's been telling you quite a bit hasn't she," Kelly said, annoyance filled her voice knowing Charlotte was getting far more time with her brother than she was.

"Yes, she has, why do you ask?" Samuel asked not bothering to peer at her as he flipped through the three inch thick book in his hands.

"Because this is all that is left of the Millers," Kelly said matter-of-fact, "all these books were once used to bring about any manner of illness, ill fortune, and death. They too thought they were doing the right thing when the villagers slaughtered our people."

"Okay, I get what you and Charlotte are saying, however, I just can't let this Norman whomever he is just get away with it," Samuel said grimly. He couldn't stop the illness from taking his mother. Samuel thought he could at least bring her killer to heel.

"I understand that Samuel," Kelly said, "all I'm saying let's think this through okay," she said approaching his side. "Say you do find out who was behind all this," Kelly said not correcting him that their mother was indeed still alive in the form of her daughter. "What then? Surely, in that intelligent mind of yours you should know you will be going up against experienced witches not someone playing at one. They will know and have wards protecting them from any harm directed at them. So tell me little brother how would you deal with such odds stacked against you?" Kelly asked her hand running down his arm. She wasn't trying to talk him out of this dangerous course of action, yet she couldn't lose him either due to his rash actions. "I know how you must be feeling Samuel," Kelly said, gradually taking the book away from him. She hoped that if she could turn his mind to other tasks, he would forget all about this. "I was angry too when Mom told me about it. Yet I was too young as you are now to do anything about it, however, I will teach you everything I know and then when you are ready, we'll..." Samuel sudden fell forward catching himself on the lip of the shelf as a wave of dizziness flooded his mind. Shaking his head, he wondered where that all came from so suddenly.

"Sammy!" Kelly's voice was full of concern. Turning his chin towards her, Kelly studied his dazzling blue eyes with flecks of gold mixed in. "You must..."

"Have sex?" Samuel said coyly.

"Yes," Kelly said, her heart raced as her hand inched towards the button of his denim pants. "Did they tell you that you may have to have sex more than once a day?"

"N-no," Samuel said, as the sound of the snap echoed in that secret room. "They just told me I needed to have sex every day."

"Well, sometimes certain witches need to have it more than once," Kelly whispered into his ear, "would you like for me to suck on your hard cock little brother," she cooed wantonly as her hand wrapped around his pole while his pants fell to his ankles. "Because I know I want to suck on this lovely friend of yours," Kelly said, her lips teased his before embracing each other as her hand slowly worked along the length of his shaft.

"Y-yes," Samuel said breathing heavily.

"Yes what Samuel? Tell me what you want me to do," Kelly said teasingly.

"I want you on your knees sucking my cock," Samuel said fighting back a moan.

"Is that all you want from me Sammy?" Kelly asked hoping she be riding his tool very shortly.

"No."

"Do you want to fuck your sister?"

"Y-y-yes," Samuel said biting his lip as her thumb circled the crown of his head.

"Will you fuck me every day? Will you let me ride this beast to my heart's content?"

"Fuck yes!" Samuel couldn't take it anymore. He knew if she kept it up it would only a matter of moments before his semen would be painting those ancient tomes.

"Excellent. You know I'm a better fuck then those whorish women," Kelly said sensuously, "now take my shirt off Samuel," she commanded. Reluctantly, Kelly released her hold on her brother's cock she didn't want him cumming to soon. Drawing a sigil just above his pubic hair in his pre-cum, Kelly uttered underneath her breath a spell to keep those balls of his full of that delicious cum she couldn't live without. She watched with an amusement as her brother tried to wet his lips as he stared at her naked breasts. "Go on. Suck on your sister's tits, just be careful not to suck too hard; or you might have a taste of my breast milk. Although you might just like the taste of it, seeing how college men have some weird tastes," Kelly teased. Kelly tossed her head back as Samuel's lips wrapped around her 32B cup breasts. While she fought not to give in to how sore her nipples felt like given Becky's current teething. She wanted Samuel to explore her heavenly orbs to his heart's content. "Yes Samuel," Kelly moaned loudly her fingers feathering through his midnight locks. "Mmmhmm!" she felt her body shuddering as his tongue rolled along her right nipple. Kelly glanced down as Samuel's right hand squeezed her left breast, she watched as a stream of fresh breast milk shot across the room. "You have a little something there," Kelly said noticing a droplet of her milk hanging on for dear life on his upper lip, "So how does your sister's breast milk taste like?" she asked before she assaulted his lips. Her eyes fluttered as her milk lingered on her tongue.

"Now take off my pants Samuel," Kelly purred lustfully into his ear. Kelly wiggled her hips, kicking off her sneakers as Samuel pushed her pants to the floor. She hoped he liked her blonde landing strip she was growing out. Hoping he would take the hint and eat her throbbing cunt. "Now let me return the favor," Kelly said, her hand running down his chest as she sank to her knees. Her cheek twitched as she tasted the residue of the women before him.

"Oh fuck!" Samuel moaned as Kelly's head bobbed rapidly along his tool. His hand shot out grasping the bookcase keeping his trembling legs from buckling out from underneath him. He tried to rationalize the way Kelly was currently sucking him off with how Beth and Eva had done. Yet he just couldn't get past the fact that his sister and aunt felt hundred times better then when Eva and Beth had done it.

"Oh, does my baby bro like how I suck his fat cock?" Kelly asked deviously before her tongue teased the meatus of his corona.

"Oh God!" Samuel said his knees almost went out from underneath him. His balls felt heavy he knew he needed, no, he desired to paint his sister's mouth in his hot sperm roared inside his mind as Kelly returned his rod back to her mouth.

"Mmm...I love this cock," Kelly purred running her lips up and down the side of his member while she jacked him off, "I hope it likes my mouth as well," she said winking up at him. A devilish light flared across her eyes at her brother's nod. Kelly reached down to tease her clit only to find herself already soaked. She couldn't remember the last time she was so turned on that she didn't need the assistance of a tongue or fingers to make her aroused enough to have a cock just slide right into her honey pot. Kelly leaned in her nose wiggled as she inhaled the scent of his pre-cum, there it was; she could feel her blood rushing through her veins, her peach tingling like mad, her mind melting down at the thought of his cum sliding down her throat. "Samuel," Kelly said, looking up at him with fierce determination. "Fuck your sister, now!" Kelly yelped in surprise as Samuel pulled her to her feet. She had thought he would have told her to bend over and pound her from behind, however that was not the case.

Samuel muttered a spell within his mind to give him the strength to hold his sister aloft. Kelly's arms wrapped around his neck as his hands gripped her thighs as Samuel held her against the bookcase. He saw the look of surprise in her eyes as he held her as if she was weightless. Then the sheer ecstasy as her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Samuel lowered her onto his swollen cock.

"Ah, fuck yes! Impale me on that glorious cock, Sammy!" Kelly moaned as Samuel rapidly thrust his cock deeply into his sister's snatch. Since she had come into her magic her father, and the few boys she had relations with never made her body quake like this; nor did they make her mind go numb from the sheer pleasure of just feeling a cock gliding though her folds, massaging them so expertly that it brought her to the peak of her orgasm without much effort. "God, just what are you, Samuel?" Kelly asked herself as she felt her hot cream coating his cock. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck your sister!" Kelly howled as her core detonated, her juices rushed down her canal painting his cock in her hot fluids before they surged out from around his cock. Kelly huffed against his neck as Samuel failed to yield against her tightening folds knowing how a puddle of her juices were forming underneath her. Her nails racked up his back as her cunt swallowed every inch of his rod with each downward thrust. Releasing her spell she couldn't hold onto it any longer when Samuel was befuddling her mind.

"Kelly, I'm going to cum," Samuel grunted feeling a strange sudden urge within his scrotum. Kelly quickly got to her knees still feeling her cunt leaking out her overflowing juices as she slurped on her brother's cock. Samuel howled as his cum flew out with such force he wondered how. Yet Kelly swallowed down every drop that erupted from the crown of his cock. She wasn't about to allow any of it to go to waste. Then as the last drop sat on her tongue only then did, she notice how potent it was. Her muscles rippled as his magic flowed into her. Kelly stared up at her brother in wonder pondering if he could truly sunder the coven and all those that stood against them.

"Well...," Kelly said pulling to a stop in front of her aunt's cottage. As much as she wanted to have another ride on that orgasmic cock of his, yet she needed to get back and feed Becky. "Umm, you wouldn't mind if we do this again say tomorrow morning?"

"Sure, I don't necessarily want to die a messy death," Samuel said smirking, "although I do wonder how Charlotte will take all that moaning," he chuckled as his sister playfully slapped his shoulder.

"I wasn't the only one I heard moaning in that room," Kelly said, sticking her tongue out at him. Blushing madly, glad that they could finally speak like this again, although she was still concerned about his drive to punish those that murdered their mother.

"True," Samuel admitted, "so I guess you'll tell me why having sex with you and I suspect Charlotte too..."

"You are going to, right?" Kelly asked hoping he wasn't neglecting their aunt's needs.

"Was about to before you interrupted me," Samuel said sarcastically.

"Sorry," Kelly said, her face flushed a deep crimson.

"As I was saying," Samuel said in the most annoying brotherly voice he could muster, "why is having sex with you and I suspect Charlotte ten times better than having sex with Eva and Beth?"

"Because we are from the same sect while, yes, they too know of and practice some of our art, yet they are not like us. Witches yes, but they aren't like us Samuel," Kelly said, her hand rubbed his upper thigh. "Plus we call to you on a more primal level then they or anyone can ever do for you unless you travel down to New Orleans that is. There's another branch of our family and a few others like us down there. Yet we haven't been in contact with our distance cousins in ages. So I don't know if they know we still exist or not," Kelly said, leaning in to him her lips millimeters away from his ear. "I'm glad you enjoy fucking me Samuel, and I hope you'll still feel that way tomorrow; because I'm going to soil those sheets of yours in my cum," Kelly whispered hungrily seeing his cock lurch at the idea. Kelly bit her lip as Samuel waved her goodbye before driving off. She hasn't been so horny in ages she knew she was going to pull out her favorite toy once she got home.

"Samuel, is that you?" Charlotte asked walking out of the kitchen as she heard the door open.

"Yeah," Samuel answered.

"Listen..." Charlotte voice became still as Samuel pulled her into him. Her heart hammered against her rib cage as she sank into that passion filled kiss. She was on cloud nine as Samuel showed no signs of stopping. How she wished she had taken a shower once she got back so she wouldn't smell of the sea as she paced the shore wondering how she was going to talk him out of his quest for vengeance. "Mmm..." Charlotte moaned softly as Samuel pulled away. Yelping in surprise, Charlotte stared wide eyed at Samuel's back as he led her to her bedroom. "Sammy, what are you doing?"

"One: I need a shower and I do kind of want to see that sexy body of yours all wet, then I thought I'd make you all dirty again," Samuel said smirking mischievously as he looked back her.

"Oh my!"

"Or don't you want to take a shower with me?" Samuel asked as they entered her room.

"You're not messing with me, are you?" Charlotte asked hoping he wasn't.

"Does this answer your question," Samuel said placing her hand on his bulge.

"Oh my! Is that for me?" Charlotte asked hoping to feel it surging through her mound. "You're genuine in that you wish to fuck me? Right here on this bed of mine?"

"Sure, unless you wish to have shower sex," Samuel said with a devilish smirk at Charlotte's groan. Charlotte pulled Samuel hurriedly towards her bathroom. She wasn't about to pass up his offer. As their clothes went flying across the room a feeling of content washed over her as she finally had a man in her home that she could truly trust.

"Mmm, Sammy, whatever am I to do with this?" Charlotte asked as her hand cradled his cock while they waited for the water to heat up.

"Oh, I could think of a few things, yet it seems your shower is too small for that kind of activity. I guess this hot, tone, tight body of yours is just going to have to wait until we're done," Samuel said teasingly as he pinched her nipple. "However, that doesn't mean I won't be teasing this while we wash each other," he said, as he reached down running his finger through her velvety lips.

Charlotte couldn't take it any longer. Samuel had constantly kept her so aroused during what it felt like hours to her in that cramped shower. Tossing her damp towel aside, Charlotte's brown eyes watched as Samuel toweled his hair dry. A wicked smile graced her lips as she pushed Samuel back onto her bed. How she had dreamt of this for so many nights. Licking her lips, as his cock stood proudly for her. Smirking at his huff as his body bounced on her mattress.

"You should have known that was going to happen young man," Charlotte purred crawling towards that blood engorged rod, "keeping me all hot and bothered and not ramming this fine cock into my wet pussy," she said, her tongue flicking against her teeth. "I think I need to punish this thing, don't you?" A primal rumble emanated from deep within her chest as Samuel nodded. Brushing her hair behind her ear, Charlotte wanted him to watch as his cock disappeared down her throat. She was already so wet given how he got her off three times in the shower and the fun had only just started. She wondered if this was how it was always going to be like for them. She joining him in the bath while Samuel made her go insane from the pleasure that flooded her mind.

Glancing up, watching how Samuel watched her intently as her cheeks sucked in as she slowly worked his cock. Charlotte did hope that he loved how she sucked his manhood, because she knew she would be doing this for him for all time. Her brown eyes shimmered in amusement as she noticed how his muscles became taut, his breath became rapid, his fist curled around her comforter. Charlotte couldn't refute how she loved the taste of his cock, nor how delicious his cum tasted to her. Was it because of what she had felt that morning, or was it because she loved him more than she was willing to say or both? She couldn't rightly answer that the moment, however, Charlotte hoped Samuel would give her time to figure that out.

"Samuel? Are you prepared to take our relationship to a whole new level?" Charlotte asked as she licked up the back of his cock.

"If you mean having sex with you, yes I am," Samuel said smiling warmly at her, "if you're asking if I'll share you bed every night making you moan like a wild beast and enjoying watching that ass bounced as I fuck you from behind, yes to that too."

"Oh my, such a naughty man you have become," Charlotte cooed as she straddled Samuel's hips running her wet labia up and down his cock, "just whatever am I to do with you?" she asked as she leaned over him. Her curtain of raven hair shielding her and Samuel from the rest of the world, to Charlotte in that moment it felt like it was just her and Samuel alone in their own little world.

"I think fucking me is the appropriate punishment for my naughty behavior," Samuel said, cracking a smile as he reached up caressing her left cheek as he felt her heat soaking into his rod.

"Mmm," Charlotte moaned kissing his palm while moving the head of his cock to her neglected cunt. A gasp escaped her lips as his girth slowly spread her open. It had been two long lonely years since the last time she had a man between her legs. Her mirth rolled like waves inside her mind knowing that now she was never going to let him leave the house until she got a good and proper fucking. She never once lain with Victor, yes--she had eaten his cum offered to her by Kelly--however, that was only due to their shared need. She could never do that to her sister no matter how sickly she had gotten a few times due to her lack of sex. Now, however, as she looked down at her nephew as her hips rocked feeling his cock filling her so completely. Charlotte wasn't ever going to let him go. If Kelly wanted her brother, she was going to have to fight her for it, because in her mind Samuel was already hers.

"So how does my pussy feel like wrapped around that cock, baby?" Charlotte asked as her sex resounded throughout her room.

"Exquisite!" Samuel said, trying to hold back the tide so he could chisel the feeling of her hot mound forever into his mind.

"Don't cum in me at least not until after the Solstice. We can't risk getting me pregnant until then, okay?" Charlotte said fighting back a moan.

soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers