Family Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers

"Eva something isn't right," Beth said as quietly and as carefully not to swallow Samuel's cum, "here have a taste," she said kissing Eva swapping Samuel's semen between them. Her green eyes fell upon his member as it fought to reharden as Samuel watched their embrace. As Eva tasted Samuel's seed Beth was right, this wasn't how a normal witches semen tasted like even newly awoken. It shouldn't have such power coursing through it. Yet Eva couldn't deny how all that energy felt as his seed ran down her throat.

"I see what you mean Beth," Eva whispered.

"It's to potent for a witch as young as he is. What are we going to do about him?"

"Right now nothing. Other than having that cock fuck us that is," Eva said seeing the agreement in her friend's eyes. "Once we have our way with him then we will discuss this in more detail," she said peering over her shoulder as Samuel's cock stood proudly again. "Samuel, have you ever been with a woman before?"

"N-no," Samuel lied.

"Could that be way it's so heavenly?" Beth asked her mouthwatering. She wanted to have another taste and then another and another, until her belly was full of his supercharged cum.

"Possibly," Eva mused as she reached behind her lowering the zipper of her skirt. Only when she actually when into work was the only time, she adorned undergarments. Eva saw how his eyes lingered on her bare ass and how his cock responded. "Excellent. Maybe it was worth helping Norman," Eva said to herself. Eva had saw Wendy as an obstacle to the chair she had coveted since her own awakening. She had no clue on how far Norman would have taken his curse. Eva didn't think he would have killed her. When she found out Eva took extraordinary measures to make sure she couldn't be traced back to Norman. Yet now that little snake had slithered far away from Salem which she liked. Whether he was still alive she didn't know or care, all that mattered to her was that she got the chair she now held. "Now Samuel," Eva said spinning on her heel. Displaying her trimmed raven haired snatch to him, she loved how it felt when her fingers ran through her well-manicured bush. Her breasts jiggled with each step, her hips swayed seductively as her eyes absorbed every inch of his hard rod. "Being a newborn in the will of the arcane, you must have sex every day. If not, you run the risk of severing your ties with the will of magic.

"So, Beth and I," Eva said peering back at Beth, who was wiggling out of her clothes. "Are more than happy to help you in this task," she said slowly unbuttoning her shirt, "it would be ashamed for you to die so early into your new life. How about it Samuel?" Eva asked her shirt fell from the tip of her fingers. "Wouldn't you love having us two gorgeous ladies sucking, fucking, cumming on that cock of yours?"

"If I don't have sex every day, I'll die a messy death, is that what you're telling me?" Samuel asked while he wasn't fond of this newly discovered family secret. He wasn't about to let himself die either.

"Yes, that's right Samuel," Beth said, nodding vehemently as she stood at Eva's left side. Samuel eyes ran down their naked bodies. If he was anything like his roommate, he would have been all over them like flies on honey. Yet he was the science geek. How was he to deal with the situation before him. Samuel tried to remember the one time he accidentally walked into his apartment after class a few months ago only to find his roommate jacking off while watching a porno which consisted of a three way. Trying to remember the words the male actor used. "Samuel come here," Beth cooed beckoning him with her index finger, "now I know your inexperienced and that's fine there is no shame in saving yourself," she said, her finger tracing along his skin as she walked around him. "However, don't you think it's rude to not say how sexy we look standing here naked just for you. Especially, since my lovely friend here hasn't felt the touch of a man -- namely you. Don't you think you should at least pay attention to her breasts?" Beth asked glancing out of the corner of her eye noticing how Eva tried to contain her glee.

"Umm...I don't know what to do," Samuel said shyly keeping up his ruse.

"Oh, then come here," Eva said pulling Samuel to her, "kiss me Samuel," she whispered as Beth slowly pushed against the back of his head. It was their plan -- before they had sent for Samuel -- to make Samuel dependent on Beth and herself. So that they would have a willing and eager student, and where they could be fucked until they were content. Eva glanced up seeing the evil smile on her friend's face as her and Samuel's tongue twirled around each other's. She knew of Beth's own dealings with Norman, however, she didn't know if she had a hand in his schemes not that she cared. Wendy was dead and gone, and she doubted Samuel knew the truth. "Yes Samuel," Eva softly moaned as he kissed down her neck, then to her chest, goosebumps raced across her skin as his lips plucked at her nipple.

"Don't forget about me Samuel," Beth pouted seeing him glance at her from the corner of his eye, "my breasts need some attention too!" For five minutes Samuel stood there alternating between the two of them. Samuel kept his smirk from showing as he began to play with their wet cunts. The things he heard them say as he teased them. Samuel was glad for the foot thick stone walls, because of all the moaning and screaming he was sure that someone would have come bursting into that storeroom. "Fuck! I can't take it anymore! Samuel fuck me!" Beth said practically begging him to fill her wet dripping channel with his hard tool.

"Mmm...I think Samuel is going to enjoy this," Eva said, walking towards the altar as Beth lay on her back spreading her saturated lips for Samuel's inspection. "Who can ever say that your first time was a three way," she said looking back at him before climbing on top of the altar. Straddling Beth's hips, Eva gave her ass a light smack watching how his eyes followed it's jiggle. "Now Samuel come fuck these two horny bitches," Eva purred.

Eva hissed as the head of Samuel's cock penetrated her mound. Peering over her shoulder, she shot Samuel a coy smirk knowing she should always be the one that got fucked first as was her right. Her breath came out in heaves as she tried to stay upright as Samuel's rod glided through her wet, hungry, neglected folds. Looking purloin back at him, as his manhood left her ravenous snatch, then staring down at Beth as she squealed in exuberance as Samuel's hips hammered into her.

Samuel muscles ached as he walked down the streets of his hometown. He had left Eva and Beth rather exhausted on the floor of that storeroom after two hours of hard fucking. He even tried a minor spell to keep himself from cumming during that time until he wished too. Samuel kept his sinful smirk from his lips as they both fell to their knees pleading to be covered in his spunk. He chuckled in his mind as they fought to clean off each other's bodies to get their fill of his sperm. Samuel didn't know if they were involved in his mother's death, however, he wasn't about to take a chance and let his plans slip, at least not to them. So, he would allow them to continue to think they had him underneath their thumb. All so when the time came, he would know without a doubt who was responsible. Yet he had to admit they did teach him something today. Samuel would have never had thought of using spells, or for that matter magic in the way he did. As he stood at the corner of Main street and Elm waiting for the street light to flash his phone rang violently in his pocket.

"Yeah," Samuel said as he answered.

"Samuel, I thought you were going to call me! Do you know how worried I've been since you told me they had sent for you?!" Kelly growled into her phone. She had worked herself into a frenzy over the fate of her younger brother.

"What?! I just left that place Kelly, yeesh," Samuel said rolling his eyes at her tone of voice.

"And what have you been doing for two hours?!" Kelly asked her grip tightened around her phone.

"Do you really want me to answer that sis?" Samuel asked looking up seeking the little stick figure flashing. "You may not like the answer."

"I don't care Samuel! You tell me right now what were you doing for the past two fucking hours, while I sat here worried out of my mind fearful, they had executed you!"

"Having sex with Eva and Beth," Samuel said matter-of-fact. He saw the huge smile on his face as silence resounded across the line as he walked passed the storefronts of Main street. Samuel knew the walk would take about thirty minutes to reach his grandparent's house by foot and another hour to reach his aunt's place once his research was done; however, he was willing to put up with the sore feet, he was sure to encounter at the end of the day, if it led to a kernel of knowledge.

"D-d-did you enjoy it?" Kelly asked after the longest pause in her life, "W-were they better than me?" she asked trying not to tear up.

"It was alright I guess," Samuel said, in truth, he had hoped it would have been, yet he knew that would have been a lie. "No they weren't."

"T-t-then maybe you would want to come over? Tell me where you're at and I'll come and pick you up, and I'll be glad to help you forget about those women," Kelly said as she chewed on her lip.

"I can't right now Kelly," Samuel said he crossed the black top of the next street.

"Why not!" Kelly whined into her receiver.

"Because I need to do some research."

"On what?" Kelly asked looking over at her daughter's crib as Becky lay dozing in her pink pajamas.

"Umm, I can't say yet," Samuel said unsure if he could trust his sister in this endeavor.

"Oh come on! Please Sammy, can't we have a conversation without me having to drag everything out of you?"

"Fine," Samuel sighed, "I'm going over to grandma's place and raiding their library, happy now?"

"Yes!" Kelly said smiling knowing she could get there before he arrived, "So what are you looking for maybe I can help? You know Mom was the one that taught me. I'll be more then glad to do the same for you little brother. Maybe, just maybe you could give a new meaning to teachers pet, hmm?" Kelly said her voice dripped with sin. Since yesterday she couldn't stop thinking of her brother's tongue parting her lips, nor could her mind rid itself of the feeling of his cock plowing her cunt either. Not that she would ever want to mind you, Kelly thought it was best to hold onto those delicious memories.

"Umm...Kelly I don't think you would want to be a part of what I'm planning," Samuel said as the of the scent freshly baked bread drifted on the ocean breeze.

"Samuel, tell me maybe I can help," Kelly said grabbing her car keys. Walking hurriedly to her father's room, she whispered where she was heading into Victor's ear while cupping her phones receiver. "Come on, you know you can tell me anything Sammy," Kelly said sweetly into her phone as she opened her car door.

"I know the truth about mom's cancer," Samuel said, rounding the corner of Leif Erickson avenue. He listened to the dead silence over the phone. "Kelly?"

"What are you planning on doing Samuel?"

"I think that's pretty obvious don't you sis?"

"Tell me anyway," Kelly said, taking a dry swallow as she started her car. Hoping that her brother knew what he was doing. She knew how slippery a slope he was traveling down.

"I'm going to make those that took Mom away regret they ever were born," Samuel said darkly.

"S-Sammy, what you seek is dark magic it's better that you don't think like this," Kelly said, trying to talk her brother out of his plan.

"And you're okay with whomever it was to get away with it?!" Samuel hissed into his phone.

"No," Kelly sighed, "they do need to pay," she said finally relenting. Speeding down the coastal road eager to beat her brother, Kelly just couldn't let him do this alone.

"Good," Samuel said before ending the call. For the rest of his trek Samuel enjoyed the sounds of his hometown. As the sounds of that seaside town regaled him of the sounds he had missed out on since his college years. Samuel wondered how much of the town he would have to raze to find her killer. His fingers skimmed along the leaves of the boxwoods that lined the perimeter of his grandparent's property. Samuel glanced out of the corner of his eye as the stone-grey wooden shingles caught his gaze. Samuel always felt odd when he was a kid it was the same now as it was then as the ghostly two story, two and a half century old home loomed over him.

"Sammy!" Kelly said rushing towards him as he rounded the corner of the hedge. Samuel huffed as the force of Kelly's body forced him to stagger backwards. He tried to ignore the warmth he felt flooding his body as she held him in her arms, yet his arms instinctively moved on their own. He could feel his body hardening as he felt the softness of her body, her every curve, the sweet aroma that drifted off her skin. "Sammy, I've missed you," Kelly whispered into his ear, "I know we just saw each other yesterday, yet I just can't get you out of my mind. Plus I loved how your cock felt deep inside me," she purred as she tugged on his earlobe. "Please tell me we can do it again? I want to put those women out of your mind, and what better way to do that then to wrap my folds around this," Kelly said sensuously as she rubbed his groin.

"M-maybe later," Samuel said his voice breaking as Kelly continued to stroke his engorged rod.

"Oh, why wait," Kelly said her voice dripping with sin, "when you can just bend me over the hood of my car and fill me with this thing's hot spunk," she said, her tongue flicked out teasing his upper lip while her hand worked quickly along his rod.

"And you're okay them seeing that?" Samuel asked arching an eyebrow and nodding towards his grandparent's front door. Kelly's eyes flew wide as she peered over her shoulder as they stood underneath the covered wrap around porch.

"Well, just don't stand there," Martha--their grandmother--said smiling down at them, "Come and get out from the sun." Kelly's cheeks burned crimson as she detached herself from her brother.

"Hello dear," Carson--their grandfather--said, smiling warmly at Kelly as she ascended the porch steps. "How is Becky doing?" he asked as he and his wife hugged their granddaughter.

"She's good, getting a little cranky because of her teething," Kelly said.

"Yeah, she was like that at that age," Martha chuckled remembering the crying storm Wendy had produced when she was a toddler, "I see you have brought our lost lamb home," she said peering over Kelly's left shoulder.

"I take it Samuel knows now what we are?" Carson whispered.

"Yes," Kelly nodded, waving to her brother to come join them. "It seems Charlotte is getting prepared for the Solstice. She already looks five..."

"Ten," Samuel corrected her, "I need to use your library. I'm assuming you have tomes on a verity of magic, yes?"

"Yes, we do," Carson said arching an eyebrow, "Why do ask?"

"Because I just spent the past two hours in a dark room with two women of the council," Samuel said, their eyes darted to Kelly who nodded. Then they shared a concerned look between the two of them. "Look, if you don't want to help me fine, I'll just go back there and find what I need."

"No!" Kelly said reaching out taking hold of his arm, "I'm not letting you near those women again at least not today," she said, pulling her brother to her side. "You don't mind us browsing your library, do you?"

"Of course not! Come in, come in," Martha said joyfully ushering in her grandchildren, "So Samuel, how has college been for you?"

"Stressful and aggravating," Samuel admitted.

"Why?" Carson asked as he led the way to their library that had been passed down from one generation to the next each adding to the vast volumes that lined the shelves.

"The school paired me up with this rather annoying guy that treats our apartment as a f... pad," Samuel said, catching himself before cursing in front of his grandparents. "Plus my car broke down last week."

"Ah, yes, Victor did mention something about having your car towed home," Carson said, pushing the library's double doors open.

"Mom! Dad!" Charlotte's voice rang out as she opened the front door.

"In the library sweetie," Martha called out to her daughter.

"Samuel!" Charlotte gasped as she caught sight of Samuel as he scanned the shelves. The book he was currently reading flew out of his hand as Charlotte threw herself at him causing the both of them to fall to the floor. "Oh my god! I was so worried about you!" Charlotte said, covering Samuel's face in sweet kisses. "When the council's Enforcer came for you," an audible gasp rang out as Kelly, Martha, and Carson looked down at the two of them, "I thought I had lost you!" Kelly said, her tears soaking into his shirt.

"Wait! The council sent the Enforcer for you?!" Martha asked looking down at her grandson, glad that he wasn't pushing Charlotte away nor his sister as he once had.

"Yes," Samuel said, blowing Charlotte's hair out of his face. He hoped his very, very, hard steel rod was covered by Charlotte's body, because he knew if it wasn't then it would be rather noticeable.

"And just what did the council want with you?" Carson asked taking hold of his wife's hand hoping that they weren't facing their doom at the pyre.

"Oh, to bring me into their little fold," Samuel said halfheartedly.

"Please tell me you're not thinking of joining them," Kelly huffed. Annoyance ran through her mind as Charlotte took far too many liberties with her brother. When it was supposed to be her that was feeling his body underneath her and not her aunt.

"Joining them? No. However, one cannot learn what his enemies have planned if one remains in ignorance," Samuel said, patting Charlotte's ass telling her that she could get off of him now.

"But...," Charlotte said peering down her body seeing that huge bulge in his pants. "Don't you want me to take care of it for you?" she asked sweet-like hoping Samuel would say yes. How her brown eyes lit up as he nodded.

"Daughter? I think it's time for you to get off of Samuel," Martha said, smiling down at Charlotte pleased that Samuel was reciprocating her feelings.

"Sorry. I just got carried away," Charlotte said kissing Samuel, her hand ran down his chest, her fingers dancing along his bulge before she got to her feet.

"Huh-uh," Kelly said, her cheek twitched in irritation.

"Well, I think we'll leave you kids be," Carson said smirking dragging his wife behind him.

Two hours had passed since Samuel arrived at his grandparent's place. Books towered on the table he was using. Columns dominated the wooden table obscuring him from Kelly's and Charlotte's burning looks. Samuel rubbed his temple as he scanned and scanned book after book and it made no sense to him; even microbiology made more sense to him then crafting a love spell did.

"Those have a nasty habit of back firing on you," Charlotte whispered into his ear as she saw the old Gaulish love spell, "I hope you aren't looking to make me fall for you Sammy," she said lustfully as her lips nuzzled his neck. "Because you don't need a spell for that baby," Charlotte said wantonly.

"Here," Kelly said placing an old brown leather tome on top of the one he was reading, "This is what you're looking for," she said allowing her breasts to rest on either side of his shoulder.

"No! Not that book!" Charlotte screeched snatching up the dark magical tome, "Samuel, you shouldn't be traveling down this path," she said, clutching the book tightly to her chest.

soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers