Family Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand. So then does that mean I can paint this heavenly body of yours in my cum?" Samuel asked with a sneaky smile.

"Oh baby, you can plant that seed anywhere but inside me," Charlotte said matching his smile. Falling forward, Charlotte rested on her elbows as her hot box glided along that steel rod. Giggling as Samuel rolled her to her back, her hands ran down his chest as Samuel stood at the edge of her bed holding her legs apart as he sent that cock back into the depths of her sex. Charlotte howled out in joy as she felt his balls slapping her ass. "O-o-oh God!" Charlotte screamed out as Samuel rubbed her aching clitoris vigorously, "Yes baby! Fuck that pussy! Fuck me hard!" Charlotte begged as she cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples as she watched as Samuel pumped his cock in and out of her hot wet channel. Her wail that followed as Samuel put in the last bit of strength he had left into his thrust, reverberated her bedroom windows so violently one wondered how they didn't shatter. "Yes, that's it Samuel get that cock deep inside that pussy! Make it c-c-cum..." Her body contorted as her orgasm flooded her body. Her brown eyes looked upon Samuel like a demon possessed, and it wanted more! Yet as Samuel pulled out his cock, she knew that would have to wait as she watched as rope after rope of his hot, salty, sticky cum shot across her chest. Coating her breasts, the valley between her heavenly orbs, and her flat stomach in his hot spunk. As the odor filled her noise immediately, she knew his sperm had changed dramatically. Her body felt electrified was each and every morsel of his semen painted her tongue. The magic she felt was nothing like it was that morning. Charlotte wondered just how powerful he was going to become. If what she had tasted was any indication of what was in store for him. Then she pondered just what if...?

Samuel awoken at six thirty the next morning, peering over at his sleeping aunt he saw her content smile that graced her lips as she snuggled close to him. He had taken her another four times yesterday and each time was just as good if not better than the previous ones. By the time they stopped were both exhausted and rather satisfied, one couldn't move through her home without smelling her sex filling the air. He had to admit he didn't think having sex with his aunt or sister would have ever felt so good. Slowly, easing himself out of his aunt's bed so not to wake her. As Samuel raised the leg of his pants up along his thigh he watch as the sunlight crept along her bed before falling upon her ass as the pale white sheet contoured tightly to her womanly shape. Instantly, Samuel felt his blood rushing to his groin.

"Sammy, where are you going?" Charlotte asked propping herself up on her elbow allowing the sheet to slide down her chest exposing her perky breasts to him, "You're not running, away are you?" she asked plumping out her lower lip in a pout.

"From you never!" Samuel chuckled zipping his fly before placing a knee on her bed. Charlotte wouldn't allow him to place a kiss on her forehead not when her lips were perfectly capable of accepting his kiss. "I just need to go ask a certain someone an intriguing question."

"Oh, when are you coming back, I'd like to show you something special," Charlotte said, pressing her body against his back while her hand rubbed his bulge. "Something that will allow you to shot this load deep inside me."

"I'll definitely try to be back before noon," Samuel said. He wasn't about to pass up on whatever she had in store.

"Good. I'll be sure to have lunch ready then you can fuck me into this mattress."

Samuel walked down the path he once traveled as a child. Memories flashed before his eyes as nostalgia flooded his grey matter as Samuel recounted every event in his childhood. Releasing a pent up breath, setting his jaw there was only one person that could ever talk him out of something he had set his mind on. Walking up the sidewalk that led to his childhood home. His knuckles rasped on the wooden door.

"Samuel!" Kelly said throwing her arms around him, "please tell me we have time for you to fuck me before you do whatever Dad needs you to do?"

"Possibly," Samuel said palming his sister's ass, "first, I need to talk to Mom, alone."

To Be Continued...