Family Takedown 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, nice, sis...," David moaned his approval of his older sister's unauthorized action. "Yeah...tongue my balls."

George stroked his cock regularly, unconcerned with his display as his wife worked her magic on David's engorged tool. From his position, his bent-over teenage daughter's pretty pink hairless slit winked in his direction, as if in unwarranted invitation to her smitten father.

David was surprised and delighted. His wildest expectations for the evening were already exceeded, and he hadn't even cum once yet.

His alluring yet reticent mother was expertly sucking his cock deep into her mouth with a smooth, polished motion, while his large-breasted genius sister's face was between his legs massaging his full balls with her tongue.

It was all becoming too much, and David felt his orgasm building.

"OHHH...OHH FUCK! UUNNHHH...OHH MOM, OH SHIT...OHHH, YOU SUCK COCK SO WELL!" David lavished his unwanted praise on his talented mother's oral skills.

Summoning his last bit of fortitude before he lost it completely in the velvety warm mouth of his mother, David gave one last instruction before he blew.

"Allison...switch. Switch with mom," he called imperatively. "Ohhhh...ohh shit...I want to cum in your mouth...but don't swallow."

"HURRY!" David's urgency was clear.

Kate couldn't understand why she wanted the 'honor,' or why she wanted to perform such a depraved act, but in her heart, she was disappointed her son didn't want to shoot his cum into her mouth after the tremendous blowjob she was giving him.

"Mom, c'mon...," Allison advised, pulling her mother back as Kate was so engrossed with the goal of making her son cum.

Allison didn't want to disappoint her tyrannical brother.

"Muummm...mmphh...," Allison clamped her mouth around the head of David's pulsing cock just in time, catching the first bursting jet of her brother's salty explosion as it charged into her mouth, leaving their mother leaning on her haunches in dismay at her sudden exclusion.

'I thought I was doing a good job?' Kate questioned herself in a blow to her self-esteem. She had no way of knowing the insult was not her son's intent.

"UUUNNNNHHHH...OHHHH, YESSS, ALLIE! OHH, FUCK YESSSSS!" David exalted his release into his devoted big sister's sumptuous mouth.

In the corner, George jerked wildly, spying his curvaceous daughter consuming the jets of cum streaming from her brother's cock.

It was the most perverse thing he had ever seen. He wanted so badly for it to be his own cock Allison was sucking, and his own cum she was drinking, that any moral considerations were thrown to the wind.

"OOOHHHHH...!!" David groaned at the top of his lungs, spilling his seed between his waiting sister's ruby lips.

Glob after glob of his spunk filled Allison's cheeks as they bulged with the excess. She couldn't believe the volume he could produce considering he had already cum several times that day, but she couldn't swallow per his order.

Still, she didn't want to lose any either, so did her best to accumulate it in her mouth as another thick wad pumped from his cock slit.

Eventually, she gratefully detected the first signs of his slowing down.

"Uunnh...uunnh...aahhhh...," he continued his sighs through to the end of his exhilarating orgasm.

When the last spurts of cum entered her mouth, Allison drew off David's cockhead deliberately, trying her best not to allow any to dribble down her chin. A fine glaze of her brother's sticky spunk glossed her lips, but otherwise it was all intact and safely ensconced behind her pursed lips.

Allison looked at David with questioning eyes, wondering what to do while he recovered from his ecstatic peak.

"Uhh...oh, wow! That was fucking incredible!" He breathed his satisfaction as his sister continued to wait, holding a mouthful of his gooey cum.

"Mom...wow...really, just wow," David extolled his mother's debauched efforts. "You too Allison. I can't even...whew...imagine a better blowjob. Really unbelievable."

Allison waited with bloated cheeks, hoping for respite from the foul load brimming at her closed lips.

"Mom, you were great," David exclaimed effusively. "Eyes on and everything. You're really quite a cocksucker."

"Note that Allison didn't swallow automatically," he added, with the 'Cocksucking 101' primer coming to the fore as he explained between deep breaths, "...but only because I told her she couldn't."

"Allison, mom did such a great job...you both did really," David returned to his curious sister to play up his magnanimity. "She deserves some of the reward."

"Why don't you give her a long deep kiss?" He suggested sordidly. "Give her some tongue...you know...share. Let her have a taste of my cum."

Kate and Allison both blanched. Now they knew David's plan, and neither were in favor.

An intimate kiss between mother and daughter -- not a loving kiss, but one as between lovers, was bad enough. To swap tongues while Allison pushed her brother's spunk into her mother's mouth was something quite different.

With great hesitation, Allison leaned into her mother's grimacing face to bring their lips together.

Even with the first uncomfortable contact, Allison knew a deeper kiss was expected...required actually, to successfully make the exchange of creamy fluid without it spilling everywhere.

Pressing in firmly against Kate's mouth, Allison poked her tongue stealthily between her own lips, prodding her reluctant mother to open to accept her son's jism.

Closing her eyes, Kate parted her lips, allowing a flow of warm second-hand cum to pass from daughter to mother.

'Oh, how awful!' Kate convulsed within herself.

It wasn't the taste. Bizarrely, based on her earlier sample, Kate thought her son's cum tasted quite nice -- thick, robust, and full of youthful vitality, at least compared to her spineless husband's.

It was simply the terribly personal nature of it, combined with the unnatural intimacy with her daughter, even after their morning shower lovemaking session.

"That's it. Share and share alike for a job well done." David sounded like a pep coach with his superficial enthusiasm.

The imaginative youth was thrilled at the sight of the two sets of cum-coated lips mashed against each other as his mom and sister's tongues explored each other's mouth.

"What a sweet sight, a loving mother and daughter. Not something you see much in these turbulent times." David commented enthusiastically. The words sent a flush of embarrassment through both Kate and Allison.

"It's okay to swallow now that you've shared," David granted with faux generosity.

"Unnhhh...ahhh...," George Thornton moaned in the background.

The family patriarch's tiny penis spurt a small fountain of cum while pruriently beholding his fetching wife and lovely daughter swapping David's cum in a profoundly deep mother-daughter kiss that was unbelievably erotic.

Seeing the smattering of sticky cream smearing the reluctant women's lips, and the very thought of the unnatural embrace, was too much for the chastised father to handle, especially after witnessing their wanton mutual blowjob of their son and brother, respectively.

"Very nice, ladies. Let's see some tongue tango," David requested, on cloud nine directing his very own private lesbian porn video. "Get closer. Push those wonderful tits together...nipple to nipple."

Kate nearly swooned in her despair, but her tongue began to dance with Allison's regardless, and didn't pull away when her daughter pushed in closer still. Allison's warm, pillowy breasts contacted Kate's marvelously full tits, and her unresisting oldest daughter's hard nipples pressed into the erect dark rose nubs of her agonized mother.

David observed his lip-locked mother and sister with a fascination only found on the face of a kid with a new toy...or in his case, toys. He'd seen countless girl-on-girl videos, but until Allison ate their bound mother's pussy this morning, he'd never seen the real thing.

The warped 18-year-old loved it. It was so erotic and forbidden, especially since it was incestuous...mother and daughter. Unwilling, too. He knew he'd want to see it more and more...again and again.

Allison used her taller torso to pull their mother close as the illicit penetrating kisses ignited an unexpected but undeniable smoldering within her pussy. Wrapping her arms around Kate to draw her near, Allison felt the goosebumps on her mother's back, becoming ever more tantalized by the softness of her delicate frame.

As Kate returned her probing kisses and increasingly passionate embrace, she too felt a stirring so common to her when she was with June.

'Muummm...mmph...,' the sound of lips mashed together accented the mismatched women's deep breaths.

Kate sensed her daughter's breathing quicken as they upped the level of their Sapphic ardor, swapping tongues as the aroused mother placed her hands behind Allison's head to hold her close.

David wanted still more.

Apparently, so did George, toying with his soft cock, hoping for a rival of the limp flesh, with a puddle of thin, translucent cum cooling on his stomach.

The junior male Thornton was just about to order the intensely kissing duo to take the next step, but he was curious about the conflict of psychological barriers versus physiological urges affecting his mother and sister as they escalated the entwining of their dancing tongues, grasping arms, and titillated breasts.

'Which will win...morals or lust?' David wondered, so left Allison and Kate to their own devices.

'Will their moral repugnance at the perversely incestuous mother and daughter bonding be overwhelmed by the carnal physical needs rising within each from the extremely arousing kissing, slowly pushing societally-acceptable boundaries to the side?'

The young deviant's latent curiosity had to know.

To find out, David removed the last physical impediment to full physical contact between their sexually-energized bodies, pulling his legs up from between them to sit cross-legged against the headboard to see what developed.

'Smk...umck...smump...,' the smacking of Kate and Allison's full lips became louder and harder to ignore.

Gradually enveloped in their clinching embrace, their kisses grew deeper and longer, such that his engrossed mother and sister didn't notice the absence of David's body between them.

Experienced with women since her relationship with June Rutherford had turned from friend to lover, Kate became entranced by Allison's touch too

It was so wonderful, and so enticing, that any thought of immorality was slipping from her mind as she grew desirous of more of the soft caresses and devilish tongue of her brainy but beautiful daughter.

The barrier of shamefulness of their touching had been shattered that morning -- forcibly by David as he made them engage sexually for the first time, but shattered nonetheless.

With the seal broken and the wheels set in motion, Kate and Allison appeared determined to explore this taboo and undoubtedly exotic new element of their mother-daughter relationship.

'There's so much I could teach her about making love to a woman,' Kate realized candidly, convincing herself it was somehow right.

Pulling Allison's lips from her own, she looked her flushed daughter in the eyes with a mother's knowing gaze, drawing her inexperienced coed down to lay flat upon the bed.

'Oh shit, it's happening!' David's realized, and his thrilled heart skipped a beat.

The enthralled teenager sat enraptured watching his mother's seduction of her 19-year-old daughter right before his wide eyes.

Allison was laid out on the bed, her legs slack and her generous melons sliding to either side of her rising and falling chest. His older sister's pink rose nipples were hard as diamonds as their nude mother, turned on and panting with desire, hovered above.

'I'd be hard as a rock if I hadn't just cum,' David knew. Even then, he sensed the first inkling of an erection developing.

George could as well.

Taking the lead, Kate once more dipped in to kiss her novice daughter on her lusciously soft lips -- more of a caress this time, rather than the deep, lusty kissing of moments earlier.

She didn't stay long however, trailing her tender lips down Allison's chin and neck to sprinkle little butterfly kisses, and tickling her teenager as much as stimulating.

"Mmmmm...so soft," Kate lovingly nibbled the nape of Allison's neck up to her left ear, where she whispered a gentle endearment.

"I love you, sweetheart," she cooed with a genuine expression of a mother's love for her first born.

"Ohhh...," Allison gasped at both the affection and the delicate love bites from her perceptive mother.

"Shssshhh, darling," Kate followed with a 'shush' and her left hand slipped to the rise of her daughter's sloping right breast, exploring the warm, smooth skin.

Kate had always been enamored of women's breasts.

Ever since high school in the girl's locker room, she secretly peeked at the other girl's as they dressed and showered. Not salaciously, but rather with admiration for the beauty of their developing mounds.

She didn't know why, but big, firm tits always got her attention. Maybe it was because of her own disproportionately large chest on her small frame.

If pressed, Kate would have to admit that, whatever else her feelings for her friend June, the woman was stacked. It was no small consideration in her lover's attractiveness to the 41-year-old wife and mother.

Kate Thornton knew she was biased, but believed her daughter possessed the most impressive set of tits she had ever seen, including her well-built lover.

As her lust heightened within, Kate was anxious to examine Allison's delightful globes, moving her palm to the base at the side her chest where the mass of flesh collected to lift and bobble her daughter's buoyant breast.

Allison's remarkable tit didn't disappoint, and it soon became obvious to Kate her manipulation of her teenage girl's pliable boob affected Allison in an erogenous manner.

'Huuuh...huuh...,' her recumbent daughter's breathing slowed but deepened, with goosebumps rising on her pale skin, and her areola wrinkled into tight nubs of swollen flesh.

"AAAWWHHHHH...," another gasp escaped Allison's parted lips, pleasantly greeting Kate's playful pinch of the solid bud with a good firm tweak.

Now the game began, and Kate's loving caresses took on a decidedly more erotically-charged nature, designed to stimulate rather than express affection. The experienced woman's sole purpose changed, and was now intended to build her sweet daughter's arousal.

Kate planned to tease and torment Allison's voluptuous body until she could no longer resist the need for an overpowering orgasm...one provided by her mother's talented tongue.

With Allison's senses heightened and needs elevated, Kate then hoped to coax her neophyte daughter to selfishly fulfill her own lustful desires in return. All it would take was some expertly applied flicks of her tongue and a well-timed acrobatic twist of her hips.

After the coerced cunnilingus with her mother forced on Allison by David this morning, Kate wanted her unversed daughter's first true lesbian experience to be unquestionably positive and successful.

She wasn't trying to 'turn' her daughter towards women, but did want Allison to enjoy the delightful intimacy only two women could understand. Kate prospectively thought the day may come when her receptive daughter might find for herself the kind of close friendship she shared with June Rutherford.

The fingers of her mother's wandering left hand toyed with Allison's puckered right nipple as Kate turned her attention to her daughter's equally inviting, but ignored left breast.

Placing a flirtatious butterfly kiss directly on Allison's densely-compacted nub, the enlightened and capable mother deftly encapsulated the entire areola to suck exquisitely on Allison's sensitive bud.

"Uhhhmm...," Allison gasped at the sudden placement of her mother's gentle lips on her perceptive nipple.

Drawing the elastic flesh between her teeth, Kate pulled firmly on the rose-pink nipple, provocatively stretching it from the pale white surface of her mound before releasing it to snap back, then followed with a teasingly slow lick of her wet tongue all along the heated circle of tender skin.

"Oooohh...ummmm...," Allison murmured her pleasure at the attention her mother gave each responsive breast, so unlike the rough treatment of her ample tits by her callous brother.

Satisfied with her progress, Kate moved towards the heart of Allison's womanhood.

Highly-agitated and careless that it was her daughter's body she was exploring, Kate could no longer contain her eager tongue -- anxious to taste for the first time her oldest girl's essence and delve into her deepest recesses.

Trailing her scantly touching moist tongue tip along the surface of her panting teenager's rounded tummy, Allison's taunting mother paused with a brief layover to tickle her belly button.

"EEEEEHHH...," Allison released a girlish, high-pitched squeal.

Pleased with her young girl's reaction, Kate continued a calculated path down Allison's curvaceous torso as her tense daughter anxiously anticipated the arrival of her mother's scrutinizing tongue at the crest of her shaved mound...to the gateway of her pussy and all the delicious secrets lying within.

It was clear to David that both his mother and sister were now acting of their own accord, even if not necessarily their own free will. Everyone knew David had arranged this little tryst, and each woman subconsciously understood the price of refusal.

Still, the improperly matched mother and daughter acted on their own instincts, with any moral qualms overcome by the closeness of their nude bodies and the frailty of their resistance to the feminine power of seduction.

'Mom's gonna eat Allison's pussy!' David extolled in the coarse terms of a horny teenager.

David watched eagerly. His cock was nearly erect again, and he could barely contain his elation at the prospect of witnessing first-hand a mother-daughter lesbian sex show -- particularly one starring his own hard-bodied mother and big-titted older sister.

With Kate approaching from the top, blocking his view with her head, David moved to the side of the bed for a front row seat in the nearby reading chair.

Allison's mound was prickly as a late evening 'five o'clock shadow' had arisen over the course of the day. Kate didn't care.

Scanning the exposed surface of her daughter's mons pubis, the enchanted mother breathed deeply the intoxicating aroma of sexually-produced fragrance rising to her nostrils from Allison's warming pussy.

Whether intentional or not, Allison's sturdy legs restlessly parted more than just slightly, as if in invitation for her mother to partake of the treasure between her silken thighs.

It was an opportunity her degenerating mother couldn't refuse, hungry to sample all of the wonders her college coed daughter had to offer.

Returning her tongue to Allison's nettlesome mound, Kate traced a line along the curved surface down to the hood of Allison's sleeping clitoris, before bypassing the hidden nub in favor of gliding the flat of her tongue over the sealed entrance to her daughter's cunt.

"Uhhh...ohh, mother...," Allison sighed a surprised but satisfied exhale.

Nervous but receptive, the geeky girl squirmed reflexively as her mother's tongue grazed her puffy labia. Warm with flowing blood, the tender petals were only beginning to blossom and become engorged under the illicit contact of Kate's lingering first pass.

"Ummmmm...," Kate sighed. Allison tasted marvelous -- sweet and salty with the fresh dew of youth.

As disturbing an image as it must have appeared to any sane person, Kate couldn't help herself from grinning at the reality of tucking her face neatly between her daughter's spread legs to inhale passionately the aromatic bouquet of her balmy snatch.