Family Takedown 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison's remorse reappeared, to her great despair, although the gentle thrill of the mighty climax she'd experienced under her mother's skillful tongue did as well.

The clock on George's bedside table said it was just past 1:00 a.m. She saw her naked father, asleep in the easy chair, his stomach and limp cock coated with the dried remnants of his earlier orgasm. Allison shook her head in sympathy for her maligned father.

'Kck...kuk, mungh..., kck...kuk, mhughh...mophhh...,' the rocking and moaning persisted, even as her recognition came to fore. It was clearly not part of some unpleasant dream.

Turning on her right side revealed the source of the disturbance, and a stunning picture greeted Allison. Next to Allison's nude body was her naked brother, on his knees, methodically fucking their mother doggy-style.

Kate was also naked, on her knees, hands extended to firmly grip the top of the headboard, provocatively stretching her taut, lean body from the waist up.

Her mother's silhouette was highly alluring, with her smooth flat stomach, honed from years of tennis and gymnastics, leading to the swell of her captivatingly full tits swinging seductively from her chest in metronomic time with David's measured thrusts into Kate's hospitable pussy.

Most eye-catching to Allison, reeling from the unexpected sight even after the unimaginable events of the last few weeks, was seeing her mother's mouth stuffed with the same pair of light blue panties she had worn to bed, shoved there by David to muffle the groans emanating in response to the steady drilling she was receiving.

"Mmpppff...muunnphh...muuunngghhhff...," Kate oblivious moans droned on with each powerful thrust of her dominating teenage son's strident cock into the deepest reaches of her mature cunt.

Both David and Kate's blue eyes were open, but glassy.

The wayward son held their mother by her sturdy hips, pulling her towards him as much as pushing his hard cock into her hungry snatch with a regular pace, driving all the way until his pelvis mashed against her muscular haunches with a sharp smack.

'Wap...Wap...Wap...'

Neither fixated lover was aware of Allison waking to witness the unholy union of mother and son.

"Mmmnh...mgghh...moophh...," Kate's persistent murmurs held steady and even as her head faced forward at the headboard, dropping occasionally whenever David plowed particularly deep into her womb. Her tiring cunt muscles flexed instinctively each time her son bottomed out in a desperate attempt to keep his gloriously thick cock buried in her clutching fuck sheath.

David had fucked Allison on her hands and knees on several occasions, and the brainy 19-year-old knew well the fullness her mother experienced when David's broad shaft speared deeply into Kate's gripping sex channel.

The sensation of absolute penetration generated in his big-titted sister's dominated pussy when he sank the entire length of his 8" cock into her from behind was all-consuming, and more devastatingly effective in raising her arousal and breaking her resistance than anything she could imagine.

Allison saw by their mother's reaction that Kate was undergoing the same complete surrender to her son's unfathomable thrusts as had her daughter, virtually swallowing her strapping son's wickedly tormenting shaft deeper into her vanquished cunt than anything she had in years...if not ever.

Kate was utterly subjugated, utterly capitulating, and utterly stimulated by the mind-altering pleasure of her tireless son's powerful cock.

"Grrrgghhh...unggh...unngh...," David grunted under his breath each time he zealously powered his long pole into the wet, warm recesses of his mother's luscious cunt.

Subtly building on his pace, he spuriously sought to bump the spongy head of his lance further into the unexplored reaches of her snug cock sleeve.

The bedroom light reflected off the sweat of their toiling bodies, with mother and son each working to give and get in equal measure. The unrestrained pleasure of the forbidden sex had clearly overtaken any moral reservations in their mutual search for release.

For a moment, it appeared to Allison that as her little brother brutally hammered Kate's abused pussy, he no longer thought of her as his mother, but simply as a wonderfully hot piece of ass available for his deviant use.

'Wap...Wap...Wap...' The slaps of her brother's hips against their mother's butt cheeks marked each thrust connecting their bodies as David pounded harder into Kate, pummeling her clinging pussy with his insistent cock.

'Smack!' The sound echoed as David brought the broad open palm of his right hand suddenly onto the resilient pale flesh of their mother's beautiful right ass flank with a reverberating spank.

It wasn't a hard slap -- just enough to get a reaction and spur their mother on like a crop to a racehorse to ramp up her fervor in taking her son's punishing cock.

"MUNGGH...MUUPHH...MOHHH...," Kate yelped a muffled refrain of lust.

True to form, Kate jumped in excited response to the spank, moaning her approval while grunting through her nose as David's meaty pole planted itself once more into the dark pit of her voracious twat. Kate's sandy brown bangs flipped forward with each powerful stroke.

Allison lay mesmerized by the illicit sex between her incorrigible brother and submissive mother. She was unaware of her own nipples hardening to solid points, and her breathing growing shallow...so caught up in the spectacle.

David repeatedly drove the length of his thick shaft home into their mother with greater alacrity, his pace growing blindingly fast. It was clear he was reaching the end.

'Slap...slap...slap...,' the rhythmic cadence of David's hips against Kate's upturned ass, in harmony with the 'smack, smack, smack' of his open hand on her ripe bottom, generated a hypnotizing musical accompaniment to their debauched incestuous fucking.

"UUNNNPPFFF...MUUNNNNPH...MUUHHHHPH...!" Kate's groans grew louder despite her panty-gag.

Allison saw her physically-subdued mother's white-knuckled fingers dig into the headboard, and knew Kate's need to the point of bursting.

The entire scene was a blur of action between mother and son as Allison absent-mindedly slipped her hand between her legs in demented response.

"AAAGGGGHHHH...!!!" David growled his orgasm.

Finally, blowing his proscribed spunk into the dark abyss of his mother's sacred fuck chamber, and heedless of waking his father or anyone else in the room, the vital teenager unleashed a forceful spray of potent cum from the head of his cock.

Securely pressed against his mother's cervix, the illicit semen coated the deepest part of her womb, leaving Kate had no other choice but to accept her son's forbidden seed. Dropping her head with disgust as her own orgasm washed over her shuddering body, Kate's big tits bobbled beneath unconstrained.

"MMMMNNNNNN...UUMMMMM...UUHHHHMPH...," a long, remorseful wail issued from deep in Kate's tremoring throat as the shame of her climax was matched by its overarching, body-rocking strength.

Jets of her son's viscous jism, accumulated during the phenomenal incestuous '69' cunt-eating performance of his mother and sister earlier, now pumped into Kate as a river of cum was released into her flooded chamber.

"UNNNHHHHH...FUCK, YESSS MOM...UHHH...TAKE MY CUM...," David challenged disparagingly. "TAKE IT LIKE MY...AWWHHH...OWN PERSONAL...UGH...FUCK PAD!"

The conquering young man's head tilted back and his eyes rolled closed, determined to hold his mother close until the last ropes of his foul cum streamed into her overflowing cunt. Kate's outer labia were coated with the escaping cream as it dripped in strands from the mouth of her overstuffed pussy.

Finally, looking forward as he came down, David admired his petite mother's lovely glistening ass and muscled back, before collapsing on top of her limply to break her grip from the headboard and crash her flushed body to the bed.

'Ummm...mmm...ohh...,' Allison came too, quietly by her own hand, at the vision of the embrace of the two sordid 'lovers.'

The bewildered coed soon fell asleep again, with her despicable but powerful brother enveloping the diminutive body of their lovely, defiled mother, with his deflating cock still buried deep in Kate's despoiled pussy.

*****************************

"Unnngh...ugg...agghhh..." Allison awoke once more to the scorching sights and sounds of David strenuously fucking their mother.

'Doesn't he ever slow down?' His restless sister wondered about her indefatigable brother.

It was nearly morning, and this time Kate was on her back, taking her son's unquenchable cock into the innermost parts of her body, and grunting uncomfortably while receiving the wide shaft with each commanding thrust.

The beset mother's legs were pulled back at an extreme angle, wrapped around her son's broad shoulders and hooked at the ankles. Kate's arms clutched David's hunched over torso closely so the pair were nearly rolled up into a ball.

Only his legs were extended, with his knees on the mattress for leverage to mightily ram his thick pole into his beleaguered mother.

"Ungggh...gguurrgghh...uhhh...," Kate grunted with an edginess of distress.

Allison saw their mother's lips were drawn and her jaw clenched tightly, with the muscles contracting as she grit her teeth harshly. Sweat ran down Kate's temples to drip onto the pillow as her big jugs rolled freely in time to the pounding she was receiving.

'Something's not right,' Allison told herself at the sound of her mother's struggles.

It didn't make sense to the intelligent college girl that their mature, well-versed mother would be experiencing such discomfort taking David's admittedly large tool. After all, Allison had witnessed Kate accept her son's cock just earlier that night without much difficulty.

Indeed, however taboo and forbidden, earlier Kate appeared to enthusiastically enjoy David's meaty pole, at least once she removed herself from the moral implications of incestuously fucking her avid son on the weight bench.

Now, while the angle was severe, with her mother's flexibility and training, even at age 41, Allison instinctively assumed such a position shouldn't be so challenging.

"Uggghh...uunngghh...ohh, it's too much!" Kate complained to her vigorously laboring son. "Ohh, David, you're...too big...unggh...stretching me!"

It wasn't until hearing their mother's fervent pleas for respite that the awful reason for Kate's displeasure dawned on the questioning college girl.

Allison looked more closely at her mother and brother's unnatural bond.

"Oh my...nooo!" The young Thornton girl released a sympathetic gasp. With a pained expression, Allison now understood the truth. David was fucking their mother in the ass!

Kate was bent at the awkward angle at David's insistence, granting her son the greatest possible penetration into her dark, nether canal. With horror and understanding, Allison saw him give Kate every inch of his thick shaft as she struggled to accept it.

Her mother's painfully distended asshole strained to take the full brunt of David's lengthy cock, absorbing the substantial girth all the way to the base until his pubic bone pushed against her sphincter and the curly hairs tickled her anal ring.

"Unnhhh...jeeez...David...uggh...you're too big," Kate grunted again her agitated objection to her relentless son.

Allison watched breathlessly from the side. It was as if her mother was scolding her naughty boy for crawling into his parent's bed when scared as a child.

"Your cock is...annhhh...too damn big...unnggh...for...ughh...my ass," Kate protested grudgingly.

Allison had initially felt a bizarre jealously at the attention her mother was receiving from her brother when she had first awoken to see them fucking again. Until today, rightly or wrongly, the older girl had been her dissolute little brother's only source of pussy.

Now, the recoiling college coed was selfishly happy to have no part of it.

"Ohhh...David...stop...agghhh...please...," Kate pleaded with her heartless son.

Her suffering mother's duress was evident to Allison as Kate expended all her considerable mental and physical strength to endure the anal pummeling inflicted by the heavily perspiring youth.

In the back of her mind, Allison counted her blessings David had not yet taken her own virgin anal channel. Fearfully, she held the nagging realization that someday she wouldn't be so lucky, and it would very likely be her grunting as her asshole strained to accept her brother's thick cock within its tight grip.

As her mother would relate later, after David finished boning Kate doggy-style earlier, the exhausted mother and son had fallen asleep to join George and Allison in fitful slumber.

After several hours, David rolled over onto his nude mother, who reluctantly received her son's cock once more into her well-used pussy. Still generously lubricated from their earlier fucking, David's thick tool slipped easily into his besotted mother's slippery cunt.

Kate unhappily assumed this was the way it was now...her pussy, and that of her 19-year-old daughter, were available for use by David whenever he felt the need, which apparently was often.

"No...no, David! Not there...you can't go there!" Kate squealed a moment later, and her eyes popped frantically open with alarm.

She hadn't expected her son to pull his slick cock out after just a few deep strokes, then drive her knees towards her ears and place the spongy head firmly against her anus.

"No...you can't!" Kate cried, a streak of panic sparking throughout her body.

Pressing in with the clear intent of squeezing the rim of his fat knob past her clenching ring, and ready to break the seal guarding her dark, narrow channel, David was determined to plunder his mother's asshole with or without her permission.

"Ohhh, don't, David! Not my...um...bottom," Kate pleaded vehemently, frightened and uncaring about making a disturbance as she emphatically opposed the intrusion of his big cock into her back door.

"It won't fit," she argued desperately.

David was undeterred, with his mind set and his hips applying pressure on her resistant sphincter.

"Please, David! You're too big...too thick...I can't take it there!" Kate's trembling voice begged earnestly. "You'll hurt me...you'll hurt your mother!"

"C'mon, mom, you'll love it...you know you will," her callous and disrespectful son responded by grabbing his diminutive mother's ankles and manhandling them back, past her ears, and leaving her crinkled anal bud exposed and vulnerable to his assault.

David really didn't want to hurt his beautiful mother.

Kate was a sweet woman and a good mother, but the tyrannical youth wanted to dominate her to the point where she didn't question her new role or status as his unresisting fuck doll. David was certain the degrading act of claiming her precious anus would clearly send that message.

"Ohhh...sweet jeeez...awnhh...too much...it's too much!" Kate groaned as her malevolent son pressed his weight down on her captive body.

There was nothing Kate could do but grit her teeth and yelp her misery and dissent as David pushed forward with impunity and without pity, widening the breach until the crown popped through the collapsing barrier to her forbidden anal channel.

"Aaayyeeeee!" Kate's squeal accompanied the introduction of his flaring crown into her punctured nether ring.

David was undaunted by his mother's opposition.

Once past her fiercely contracting sphincter, it was a simple matter of unremittent muscle, leveraging his strength to plow inch after inch of his sizable cock into his anguished mother's asshole until he could go no further.

"Unnnhhhhh...ohhh, nooooo...," Kate's body jerked and scuffled madly the whole way, with her teeth grinding and her breathing coming in grunts between tortured groans.

"Owwwwwhhh..."

Kate was not a virgin to anal sex. She had always been open to experimentation.

Early on in her marriage to George, she thought it might be helpful to their sex life if she encouraged his access to her back passage, correctly figuring his tiny cock wouldn't be painful.

Even in her lesbian relationship with June, she periodically enjoyed a special double strap-on her friend used with two dildos -- a larger one for her pussy, and a smaller one for her anus.

David's big cock was another matter altogether, and Kate had real doubts about accommodating it in her tight little bunghole. Her conquering son's long pole was easily bigger and thicker than anything ever pushed into her ass before, and the pressure it placed on her protracted sphincter brought water to Kate's eyes.

"Ummnn...ohhh, jeeez, David...ungh...easy...ohh, go slow...," Kate whimpered as her determined son briefly retreated, but then applied even more force seeking to drive his burrowing cock fully into her relenting butthole.

It took several long, grueling minutes of agonizingly insistent strokes for her orifice to adjust, and the elastic ring to open sufficiently. Gradually, the burning ache dissipated to become a tolerable dull throb throughout her bottom.

"Unh...there. Shit mom, your asshole is tight," David crudely extolled his mother's invaded anal tunnel's virtues as the firm grip of the sauna-like canal enveloped his pulsing shaft.

Now fully seated, David initiated a steady rhythm of fucking his mother's ass with invariable, deep thrusts.

'Hunhh...huh...ggnnh...,' Kate winced under her breath each time he bottomed out, shifting her hips continually to adjust to the regular introduction of her son's meaty cock into her bowel.

David was aware of none of this, nor did he care, other than the additional thrill it gave him to watch his mother struggle to take the entirety of his big tool.

It wasn't from animosity towards Kate, but his demented all-consuming lust overcame any sense of shame or sympathy.

Nonetheless, the aberrant teenager wanted to take his mother...to control her, and bend her to his will. David wanted to ensure she satisfied his sexual needs whenever, and however, he desired.

As such, breaking his mother to his cock meant taking her ass too.

Now, with her bewildered but awed daughter palpitating with concern and arousal on her marital bed by her side, Kate took all eight inches of her son's formidable cock with considerable effort as he increased his pace, steadily building to his coming orgasm.

"Allison...huh...help mom out," David's sudden order caught Allison off guard. The mother-son duo was so fully engaged in their carnality, she didn't realize David was even aware she was awake.

"Play with mom's pussy...you know...uh...play with her clit...," David's breathing was hard and broken as he spoke. "Unnghh...help her out. Try to get her off."

Both Allison's mother and brother were dripping sweat, with David's hips beating like a drum against their mother's raised butt cheeks. Still, the space between her brother's stomach and Kate's pussy lay accessible to Allison's hand.

Nimbly, she slipped it in to reach between her mother's legs and find her fully-extended sex button.

"Ohhhhh, Allie...yesss...," Kate encouraged her daughter. "Help mommy...ugghh...cum, baby. I...unh...need you."

Despite the evident distress her mother felt from the staggering presence of David's mighty cock hammering away in her over-stuffed anal sheath, Kate couldn't ward off the sexual tension enlivening her clitoris, now standing achingly erect and in need of attention.

The touch of her daughter's helpful fingertips manipulating her receptive bud eased the discomfort of her son's driving cock, allowing Kate to focus on Allison's toying strokes to achieve her own level of erotic satisfaction as David peaked with a grunt.