Family Takedown 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm...ahhh...," Allison lay contented on the bed mesmerized, as if in a dream.

But Allison knew it wasn't a dream...it was really happening. Her petite and beautiful mother, whom she truly loved and knew loved her, was eating her pussy, and Allison would deferentially let her do so.

It felt otherworldly and wonderful...both gentle and erotic. Her mother's cheeks were soft and smooth against her supple inner thighs, unlike the rough whiskers of her brother scraping her skin when he ate her that morning.

Kate's attention was delicate and loving, and Allison relaxed, curious if her mother's tongue was different as well. She intuitively sensed Kate might be naturally more adept at pleasing a woman...particularly after the shocking revelation of her reserved mother's affair with Mrs. Rutherford.

Allison's willingness to permit this sinful performance with her mother was assuaged by the deep-seated understanding her brother was forcing both she and her mother to commit lesbian incest. Despite the alarm bells ringing in her head telling her it was all so wrong, Allison wouldn't try to stop it.

David had forced his bashful sister to experiment with sex in ways she never wanted or desired, but in doing so he had awakened a curiosity in her that needed answers. The same curiosity driving her to excel in academics, now compelled her to experience this depraved sex act with her own mother.

From his chair, David saw everything in explicit detail. His mother's ponytail conveniently held back her hair to grant a clear line of sight as she trailed her tongue along the seam of Allison's twat.

Attentively exploring the length from top to bottom to top again, David greedily witnessed his knowledgeable mother meticulously pry her curled tongue tip further into the widening breach as she peeled apart her daughter's petals to fully insert the probing appendage far into the chasm.

"Ohhhh...dear lord...mother," Allison, innocent and experiencing the ways of lesbian lovemaking for the first time, moaned huskily with gratification.

'Whew...huh...uhh...,' Kate breathed deliberately through her nose, inundating her nostrils with the enchanting sweetness of her daughter's delectable juices.

The enraptured mother's mouth was smothered by the yawning maw of her susceptible daughter's yielding cunt while dipping her tongue into spaces previously untouched. Allison's ass wiggled and hips squirmed under the persistent assault.

"Mmmmmm...uuhhhhhh...ummm...," Allison's sighs emanated from deep within her diaphragm.

The college girl's pretty blue eyes closed dreamily, leaving her in a world of her own, with each breath deepening as her mother explored the creases and folds of the interior chamber of her steamy pussy.

When Kate finally retrieved her tongue from Allison's overheated cavern, her satisfied grin was coated with a glistening sheen of her daughter's easily flowing cunt juice. It was a clear indication to David his sister was extremely excited.

'I guess mom knows how to eat pussy as well as she knows how to suck cock,' his warped mind realized.

Kate readied to finish Allison, collecting herself momentarily to sneak a sheepish glance at her audience. The conservative woman was embarrassed to perform such a twisted act on her daughter, especially in the presence of her son and her obviously interested husband.

Sitting in his chair, George openly stroked his miniscule cock to life, practically drooling at the torrid lesbian coupling of his wife and daughter.

Despite her uneasiness, Kate was far too keyed up to even consider halting the improper and immensely pleasurable task of eating her teenage daughter's lovely wet cunt.

"OOOHH...OHH DEAR...," Allison cried with the disappearance of her mother's tongue into the cleft at the apex of her burning twat to awaken her timid clitoris.

Kate took the appearance of her daughter's curious little sex button as a signal. Pursuing the buried gem, she employed a teasing foray broadly across the perceptive morsel to initiate what would become, at the right moment, an all-out offensive on the enlivened nub.

First however, it was necessary to extract the tender morsel fully by digging the tip of her tongue firmly into the covered flesh, pulling back the protective hood to expose Allison's yearning clit to her assault.

"AAHHH...AYYHHH...," Allison's moans turned to squeals again as she detected the change in her mother's target.

David's capitulating sister obediently spread her legs farther in a symbol of surrender to their resolute mother's burrowing tongue.

Kate took the hint and charged forward with a dancing poke -- prodding, taunting, licking and jabbing her energetic tongue to badger Allison's responsive clit.

Her highly-charged daughter shifted her hips, pushing her pelvis involuntarily in the direction of the delightful stimulus and seeking to maximize the contact with the pleasure-giving appendage.

"AAHHH...UUNNNH...MOM!" Allison's moans turned to withering cries rising to a cacophony of constant desire, and the young girl's large mounds of tit flesh jiggled on her chest as her breathing became rapid.

Kate now had her overwhelmed daughter exactly where she wanted in preparation for her last move -- one she was certain would meet with the approval of her demented son.

With a final burst from her quickly darting tongue in a staccato onslaught of stimulation on Allison's exquisitely sensitized clitoris, Kate sent her shuddering daughter into a paroxysm of orgasmic splendor.

"OOOOHHHHHH, GAWWWWD...OHHH, MYYY GAWWWWWD...AANNNHHHHH...!!!" Allison's mouth broke wide with an urgent cry of ecstasy as a bolt of electricity jolted her body.

Powering from her exploding clit up her spine, the spastic young woman's back arched violently upward, and her big bobbling jugs wobbled violently across her chest as her head rolled side-to-side sending her short hair flying in every direction.

"OOOHHHHH, MOMMMMM...SOOO STRONG...," Allison's toes curled as the climactic waves raced through her lower body, causing her thigh muscles to clench tightly and her legs to extend straight out a foot above the bed.

"SOOOOO FUCKING GOOD...OHHHHH, MOMMY...TOO MUCH...!" The orgasm was nearly too powerful for the nubile and inexperienced girl...unlike anything she had ever experienced.

Allison nearly blacked out, gasping for breath and staggered as her mother vigorously worked over her agitated little clit to send her body careening through the crush of pleasure rocking her brain.

Just as Allison's rolling cascade of intoxicating sexual ecstasy peaked, with her orgasmic peak signaled by the teenager listlessly dropping her head and feet to the mattress, Kate made her move.

Lifting her right leg over her daughter's limp shoulders to place her legs on either side of her head, she then pushed her own bottom down until her pussy hovered directly over Allison's face.

Kate took charge.

"Eat mommy's cunt like a good little girl!" Kate's commanding parental tenor told her daughter what to do.

Returning to the widely split pink gash of her daughter's soaking pussy, the demanding mother slurped up the copious juices flowing from Allison's effusive cunt.

It was a devilish demand spoken in a lewd tone that was half-lover, half-mother -- the first one used with June at times of naughty sex play, and the second over the years with her daughter to get her to perform her chores.

Kate was purposefully nasty to placate her awe-struck son, and to compel her pliant daughter to obey without question.

In the afterglow of her tremendous climax, and feeling the strong rush of arousal return as Kate drove her tongue once more into her daughter's hyper-sensitized snatch, at that moment Allison would have done anything to please her mother.

'Smup...slpp...munph...,' the sounds of darting tongues in soaking wet cunts took over the room.

For the second time that day, Allison ate her mother's pussy, but this time with the enthusiasm of a lover.

Encircling her arms around Kate's slim hips, she drew her pretty, loving and sensuous mother's wet, inflamed pussy to her mouth. Her eager mother's pink slit spread receptively, with the responsive labia swollen with excitement to expose the warm innermost reaches of her matronly cunt.

Kate flowed copiously with moist feminine nectar, ready to be consumed by her daughter.

"Unnh...unnh...ohhh, yesss, baby...eat mommy...," Kate mewled, jerking perceptibly with the first touch of Allison's tongue against the splayed lips of her pussy.

It helped her to ease into the impermissible nature of their mutual cunnilingus that she couldn't see her daughter's face, and that Allison couldn't see her face either.

Still, the soft introduction of her experimenting daughter's tentative tongue into the folds of her supremely excited pussy brought an appealing surge of provocative pulses to Kate's cunt, reverberating through her lower abdomen.

"Ohhh, Allie...let me...unngh...let me show...," Allison's beautiful mother cried.

"Ohhhhh, ohhh yesss, there...," Kate indecently interrupted her call with the lust of a new lover.

Kate sensed her daughter's inexperience as she cautiously dabbed her tongue tip along the spread petals framing her quivering gash, as Allison sought to impart the same level of pleasure to her mother she had just received, but uncertain if she knew how.

"Mmmmmm...Allie...work me, baby...ahhh, like that...give me...your sweet tongue...," Kate encouraged her daughter with a pleased moan, signaling her acceptance of the unnatural kisses on her nether lips and her desire for more intrusive tonguing.

A good student, Allison picked up on the message to ramp up her probing of Kate's dripping vagina, slipping her curled tongue further into the gap as she tightly gripped her mother's writhing hips.

Kate doubled down on her own efforts at slurping down the effluent spilling from between her daughter's thighs, alternatingly dipping her tongue deep into Allison's cunt, and then returning to deftly take the meaty flaps of her daughter's labia between her teeth to pull and tug erotically.

"OHHHHH...YESSS, BABY...UNNNH...EAT ME...FUCK MOMMY WITH YOUR...AWWHHH...TONGUE, ALLIE...!" Kate responded instantly and very loudly to Allison's instinctive oral talents.

David was in disbelief, even though this entire performance was at his beckoning, he hoped his athletic mother and brainy sister would form an indecent '69'. He was prepared to order it, but he hadn't expected his mother to take the initiative so voraciously and encourage Allison to follow her lead.

Now, they lay before him on the mattress, his 41-year-old mother on top and hunched over Allison, with her billowing chest smashed against her lovely, oldest girl's stomach and her face laboring between her ecstatic daughter's tightly outstretched legs.

Kate's beautiful blue eyes were wild and wide open as she flitted her tongue, with her lips and mouth rapaciously working over every inch of her 19-year-old girl's heavenly bald snatch.

At the same time, Allison drove her tongue passionately into her mother's receptive cunt hole from below, with her arms wrapped around Kate's shifting hips to prevent her from escaping her daughter's aggressive probes, and greedily lapping the exotic juices flowing from the fur-trimmed pussy of her mother with her aggressive tongue.

'MMMPH...MUPP...SLMPPH...,' the slurping tongues of both enraptured women dug into the palpitating cunt of the other, each engrossed with their task, and determined to bring the other to rousing orgasms.

Kate and Allison were now oblivious to the fixed stares of their son and brother...husband and father.

"Shit...," David sat amazed, resisting the urge to yank excitedly on his rock-solid cock only because he didn't want to cum precipitously and ruin what he knew was going to be an incredible fuck with whichever of the two writhing women he chose...or both!

'Wap...wap...wap...' George, however, jerked madly, less certain his dictatorial son would allow him such comforts.

'Mmmph...mmmp...,' Allison's mother switched her focus to her attention-needy clit, nibbling and humming on the swollen pearl to send her lively daughter's hips to reflexively buck to greet Kate's welcome tongue.

Emulating Kate, Allison reciprocated, first grasping the swollen lips of her mother's pussy between her teeth to pull in similar manner, hoping to please Kate the same way she was being pleased.

She then grazed her tongue tip lightly against her mother's greedy little sex button, finding it already extended from its protective sheath and eager for the stimulus of her daughter's tongue.

'Mmmuummmphh...unh, huh...,' Kate's cunt-muffled moan conveyed her satisfaction with Allison's attention to her exquisitely responsive clitoris.

From that point on it was a race to the mountain top as the two obscenely-paired women bore down to bring the other off, with Allison swirling her stiffened tongue tip around her mother's strident bud.

The constant, repetitive technique let Kate zone out to focus totally on the lovely waves of electricity generated throughout her pussy, driving her up a ladder of building arousal with each step drawing her closer to her sensual nirvana.

'Slammph...smak...mmpph...,' Kate locked her lips over her daughter's distended clit, teasing and badgering the pulsing nerve endings and treating Allison to a continuous application of achingly delightful contact with her mother's skillful mouth.

The tormenting tongue work sent vibrant bursts of pleasure throughout her quivering daughter's spastic cunt, and Allison involuntarily rolled her hips in unison with the rise and fall as Kate drew in air through her nose.

Kate sensed her daughter was close, as Allison's thighs began to quake uncontrollably and her stomach muscles contracted. Having already cum once, and starting in a painfully-stimulated state, it was an easy task to take Allison over the precipice again as Kate relentlessly brought her quivering daughter to another climax.

"UUNNNHHHHH...OOOHH, MOM...I...I CAN'T...UHHH...GOING TO...AHHHHH...!" Allison pulled away from her mother's flooded pussy to bellow her nearing climax.

A surge of ecstasy overtaking her body, Allison found it more difficult with each passing moment to keep the tip of her tongue on her mother's twitchy clit.

When out of necessity Allison switched her technique to running the flat of her tongue broadly over Kate's begging little nub, repeatedly stroking the agitated button and turning the waves into tsunami's crashing up her mother's body, Kate quickly joined her daughter in her climb to ecstasy.

"MMUUMM...UNNNH...OHHHHH...!" Both mother and daughter feverishly wailed, concentrated on the pounding clit in their mouths while enduring the unstoppable rising tide of their own orgasm.

David couldn't wipe the shit-eating grin off his face.

The horrible youth watched astonished as his mother and sister thrashed on the bed between each other thighs, humping each other's determined mouths in a torrid '69' embrace.

The pair jerked spastically, and sweat glistened on their shuddering bodies as the shameful duo created a symphony of moans, and simultaneously launched into a rocket-propelled mutual orgasm.

"MMMPPPPHHHH...MMUUUUUMMM...UUUNNNNFFFHH...CUMM...UHH...UHH...CUMMING...!!!"

The screaming cries filled the room as mother and daughter incestuously came together under the persistent attention of their tireless tongues.

Allison's hips bucked wildly as for the second time her mother sucked her to orgasm, with Kate bracing herself against her daughter's gyrating pelvis in a desperate attempt to keep her attacking tongue on the throbbing bud of Allison's clitoris.

At the same time, Kate's own hips wiggled uncontrollably, and her muscular ass clenched as she released her pent-up climax, with her salty cunt juice flowing in a bountiful stream onto Allison's lapping tongue.

Her daughter fought to maintain contact as her mother rode her glistening face, glazing Allison's mouth and cheeks with her orgasmic spend and grinding her clit maniacally as the frenzy of orgasm overtook her too.

"OOOHHHHHH...UUNNNNHH...UUGGGHHHH...SOOOOO GOOOD...!"

The chorus continued while mother and daughter stuck to their mission, riding out the storm of their concurrent explosions of passionate release.

'Ummmmm...mmmph...ohhh...,' the mewling sounds escaped their pussy-gagged lips as the pace slowed and the unnatural pair wound down after what seemed like hours, but was just minutes.

The jerking and bucking diminished to twitching spasms and flexing rolls of their hips, with Kate's hanging tits swaying in a circular dance in rhythm with her shuddering body.

David stared in awe. His mother and sister had just eaten each other to titanic orgasms before his wondering eyes. Kate's aberrant young son thought their performance was without a doubt the most erotic display he had witnessed in his admittedly short experience.

"Awwnh...ohhh, dear lord...," Kate sighed, finally collapsing on top of Allison's larger frame, leaving their sweaty panting bodies meshed in a clump of enervated flesh.

Both recovering women were consumed with exhaustion, and content to have successfully satisfied the other sexually to accomplish their assigned task.

David knew it was a show he would want to watch again and again.

Judging from the mind-bending power of both mother and daughter's climaxes, he suspected convincing them to overcome their moral despair at the taboo act of eating each other's pussy wouldn't be difficult...over and over.

"What...uh...what have I done?" Kate sobbed, returning to earth as remorse creeped in with the magnitude of their lascivious display.

Allison pushed her debilitated mother off her body gently...not in anger, but in sorrow. The overtaken young girl trembled with shame as she turned her nude body away from Kate, and her revulsion at sex with her mother overwhelmed her thoughts.

"Ohh, nooo...oh, please...nooooo...," Allison cried. Tears of disgust flowed from Allison's blue eyes, accompanied by her whimpering cries.

David's suddenly vulnerable sister curled up on her left-side into a fetal position, drawing her knees to her chest and wrapping her hands around her shins.

"Oh, dear lord, what have I done?" Kate shuddered, her daughter's sadness more than she could bear.

She knew she was as responsible for participating, and even encouraging the deviant sexual intercourse with her teenage daughter. She was the mother, and knew better.

'I should have been stronger...,' Kate whispered her mournful recriminations, '...for both of us.'

Setting aside her own moral opprobrium and assuming the role of mother once more...rather than lover, Kate sought to comfort Allison.

Drawing up against her daughter's nude body to embrace her shaking form, she pressed her breasts against Allison's back and raised her own legs to match her teenage girl's in an unintentional but highly-erotic spooning position.

Kate stayed there until Allison's breathing calmed and a restless blanket of sleep fell over her emotionally-troubled daughter.

The affectionate, private moment between his distraught mother and sister was every bit as exciting to David as witnessing them perform cunnilingus on each other.

The dominant lad would give them their moment, but he wasn't going to wait too long to satisfy his own pent-up need generated from witnessing the lurid mother-daughter sex act.

END SECTION

'Munngh...munnph...,' Allison woke to a stifled, low grunting moan and the rhythmic rocking of the bed.

'Kck...kuk, kck...kuk, kck...kuk...'

The bereft teenager had no idea how long she had slept. The bedroom lights were still on, but it took a moment for her to recognize her parent's bedroom, triggering the rush of sinful memories of lewd sex she experienced with her mother.