Family Takedown 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUUNNNGGHHHH...FUCK, MOMMM...UNNHHH...!" David bellowed. "TAKE IT...AHHGGH...TAKE IT IN YOUR ASS!"

Kate's convulsive son burrowed the head of his cock into the deepest well of his mother's anus, pouring a river of heated cum into her rectum.

The sensation of slippery warmth was not lost on Kate as David's sticky jism filled her to overflowing. The combination of Allison's playful digits, his pulsing shaft, and the flood of semen nearly bursting her seams triggered her own small orgasm.

"Mmmm...mmm...awwhhhh! Ohhhhh, Allie..." Kate came lightly on her daughter's gently-stroking fingers with faint mewling moans.

Sapped of his little remaining strength, David dropped Kate's legs like a rag doll with each limb flopping lifelessly to his sides, but kept his twitching cock lodged in his mother's steaming anal canal for several minutes longer.

Eventually, his deflating cock mercifully slipped out, leaving a gaping tunnel in its wake to match his girth, and allowing the gooey contents of his emptied balls to flow unstoppably from his mother's dark channel. A vast wet spot formed on the sheet beneath her supine cheeks.

The impure trio lay naked on the bed while David and his mother physically recovered from their sexual exertions. Allison stared at the ceiling recovering from the emotional trauma of the night, having just witnessed the scandalous act of her degenerate 18-year-old brother vigorously ass-fucking their mother.

Kate was wrought with shock as well, repulsed at the abhorrent deed by her son, and coping with the loathing for her own capitulation to the shameful performance.

Surrendering her pussy to her son out of fear, and no small sense of arousal, was appalling enough, particularly since he rode her to numerous powerful orgasms when she should have been revolted.

Allowing David to turn her and his older sister into his own personal fuck puppets -- comely female sex toys servicing his cock with their mouths, pussies, and now, their assholes, was the lowest form of degradation and servitude imaginable by the formerly respectable wife, mother, and socialite.

Despite her detestable moral collapse, Kate rolled over exhausted and managed to fall asleep. David collapsed next to her, apparently satisfied for the time being.

Allison joined them in sleep, haunted by the hypnotic scene, and uncertain of what the morning would bring.

*****************************

'Sluph...smurp...smmp...'

Another two hours passed in dreamless slumber when Allison woke up with the morning's light. Now the sounds were different, but clearly involved sex.

Reluctant to open her eyes, Allison's curiosity gradually overcame her hesitancy to peek at the scene she suspected, but feared.

Sure enough, the vision presented to the college coed did not disappoint.

On her knees between David's spread legs, her mother was hunched over taking her demanding son's cock into her mouth. Kate was not enthusiastic in her work, but performed admirably, despite what appeared to be a sour look on her face confusing to Allison.

Her mother had sucked David's cock a couple of times by this point, and as Allison witnessed just a few hours ago, had done much worse acts than mere blowjobs. Suddenly, the source of Kate's disgust came to the clever girl's mind, remembering the last scene she'd witnessed before falling asleep.

David fucking their mother's ass.

Kate's unpleasant face was from sucking her son's cock after it had last been in her asshole. David insisted on a morning blowjob, a task usually performed by his sister, and had woken his mother to take care of his need.

"Eewwwhh, David...no! That's disgusting!" Kate vociferously objected to the repugnant request. "Go take a shower...then I'll give you head. I promise.

"No, mom. Do it now," the impudent young wrestler insisted. "It's not a 'wake-up' blowjob if it happens after a shower."

David's voice gave no quarter. He meant what he said, and Kate took him at his word, unhappily dipping her head to gingerly taste the tip of her son's soft prick.

Even though David had wiped off the worst remnants with the light blue bedtime shirt she had earlier tossed onto the chair, it still tasted foul and smelled of a sickening aroma.

"I can't do this, David," Kate balked. "It's gross."

"It's your ass, mom," David reasoned in his certain response. "It's not like it's some stranger's. Do it!"

Kate was angry with her fiendish son. It was a lot to ask, even of a newly-minted sex toy, and it gave her greater insight into exactly how depraved David could be.

Nonetheless, she feared even more David's punitive retribution for failing to satisfy his demands, no matter how revolting. Beaten down emotionally by her manipulative son, Kate acquiesced, taking his dirty cock fully into her mouth to unhappily suck him off.

The sour cringe on her face was how Allison came upon Kate moments later, waking up to witness her mother's dour disposition.

Still, Allison was drawn to the expertise employed by her knowledgeable mother as she cleaned and tended to David's swelling manhood, especially her ability to swallow it down and tease the crown with her energetic tongue-work...even if her enthusiasm was lacking.

Kate's pretty blue eyes never left David's.

David caught his sister staring transfixed, deciding she needed a morning task of her own.

"Good morning, Allison. Sleep well?" David pretended to care as he lay next to her with his mother working feverishly on his virile cock.

"Feeling left out? This is your job, after all," her awful brother teased, perversely implying sucking his cock in the morning was a privilege.

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance," he promised, "but mom's mouth feels so good and honestly, she really does give great head."

Inexplicably, an unseemly rush of pride ran through Kate's body as she heard the disparaging compliment. At the same time, Allison felt an unquantifiable jealousy at having lost out to her mother for the unpleasant task of cleaning her twisted brother's nasty cock.

"Tell you what, why don't you wake up dad?" David paused before dropping the other shoe. "Do it just like you wake me."

'What?' Allison silently asked as her mouth fell open, uncertainly studying her brother's eyes to see if he was serious.

It was a silly concern. Of course he was serious. David was always serious when ordering her or her mother to undertake some odious sex act.

A frown, much like her mother's, overtook Allison's disconcerted face.

'Really?' The college genius' lips formed a second silent plea.

David simply beamed a wry smile, relaxing on his parent's bed while his naked mother occupied her talented mouth with his tireless hard-on.

The devious youth relished the idea of his miserable sister tearfully kneeling at the foot of the chair where George restlessly slept to suck their father from his slumber. It may have been the most distasteful and disturbing act David had commanded yet of his unfortunate sister.

Allison was disconsolate as she lowered herself before their sleeping dad, his legs conveniently spread as his light snoring signaled his unconscious state. She was careful not to touch him with her naked body, not wanting him to wake prematurely, or else risk David's wrath.

'How can I do this?' She complained, eying her father's puny tool. 'Oh please, someone help me. How can I suck my daddy's cock?'

Allison's eyes were wet with anguish and turmoil as she reached the resolution to the problem.

'Just try to pretend it's someone else,' she told herself. 'You sucked David...you can do this too...it's just a cock.'

Despite her self-assurances, it was clear in her conscious mind that it wasn't 'just a cock.' It was her daddy's cock, and she wasn't convinced of anything but the repulsiveness of the vile task.

David enjoyed every tear. He was certain his formerly superior big sister's trepidation and shame could keep him hard for days.

Allison studied her dad's limp prick, deciding how best to approach the horrid act, before restlessly extending her tongue to his small, lifeless penis with the unthinkable intention of sucking her father into the world of the living.

Applying a technique that worked with her brother, Allison ran the flat of her tongue along the brief length of George's slim member, wincing at the first touch of her father's little prick.

Initially there was no reaction, so she repeated the broad stroke a second and third time, finally sparking the soft flesh to life as a quick twitch and expanding pulse signaled its awakening.

'Oh, my god, I did it,' Allison nearly gagged. 'I touched my tongue to daddy's cock!'

The dazed coed nearly freaked out as the reality of her act hit her hard.

George shifted under the moist stimulus, but did not rouse, so she continued to gently lick along the swelling little pole until it was fully stiff to point straight up towards his stomach.

Even fully engorged, her father's dick couldn't have been 5" long, and only slightly wider around than her thumb.

'It's so small,' Allison's thought regrettably, feeling sympathy for her father as she peered at his miniscule penis, but also sorrow for her mother living with her unsatisfactory sex life for all those years.

Sadly, she recognized Kate's dissatisfaction would only be exacerbated after experiencing the disturbingly incredible fullness of her little brother's big cock.

For her part, Kate was too busy sucking and bobbing on her contented son's solid 8" shaft to pay attention to her oldest daughter taking her husband's hardened cock completely into her mouth in one smooth gulp.

Fully encircled by Allison's velvety soft lips, the increasingly skilled coed consumed her sleeping father's inflamed flesh tube easily to the base. George's salt and pepper pubic hair brushed her upper lip, but without his small bulbous knob ever reaching the back of her throat like her well-hung brother.

David enjoyed everything about the exhilarating dual blowjob display occurring before his delighted eyes.

The corrupted youngster's warped mind appreciated the symmetry of his father's erect prick disappearing between the lips of his collegian sister, while at the same time marveling at the pleasantly suctioning mouth of his cute, ponytailed mother.

Kate was struggling a bit more than her daughter in powering down her son's thick cock, but was nonetheless equal to the task, and the entire performance provided a wonderfully sordid contrast.

Allison fell into a regular rhythm of taking her father's rigid pole as deep into her mouth as it would go, before relinquishing tense shaft with a firm but effective sucking action.

In response to her efforts, George soon woke to find himself staring directly into the azure blue eyes of his daughter, dutifully focused as her lips plied up and down his meager penis.

"Ohhh...Allie!" He was shocked at the vision, nearly speechless at the sight of his voluptuous 19-year-old daughter on her knees with his rock-hard cock encompassed by her luscious lips and warm mouth.

"What's going...ohhhhh...," George gasped in true wonder and confusion at the sensation of his sweet girl's delightful sucking of his rigid tool.

"Just go with it, dad," David flashed a demented smile at his father's surprise and perplexed reaction to seeing Allison with his cock in her mouth.

"You know you want it, even if you can't say so," the taunting son presumed to reveal his father's deepest forbidden fantasy. "You want Allison to suck your cock. You want to cum in your daughter's mouth."

"BUT...AAAHHHH...," George put up a feeble protest, but quickly succumbed to the pleasant suckling of his much-neglected pole by his big-titted oldest girl.

Allison ignored the biting words from her brother, focusing her mouth and her eyes on her father. Leisurely sliding up and down the short span of her daddy's cock, she then took a brief detour to lick across his hairy scrotum.

Searching out his small inadequate balls, the intuitive young woman lolled the pair around on her tongue, before returning to George's diminutive but urgent crown to envelope between her soft lips.

"Ohhhhh...Allie! That's so nice...uhh...your mouth feels so...good," George confessed with satisfaction.

Truthfully, George had never had sexual fantasies about Allison, or any of his children.

Still, after witnessing the defilement of his wife at the hands of their son, and now seeing his intelligent oldest daughter nude, with her big firm melons jostling on her chest as her head bobbed up and down his yearning little pole -- it was all just too much for the astonished man.

Without warning, George bucked his hips spasmodically and let loose a gusher of runny spunk squarely into his daughter's delectable mouth...as much as any release of cum in his life.

Realistically, it didn't come close in comparison to the flood of potent spunk her brother could unleash, so Allison easily but unhappily accepted each pulse of her father's acrid, loathsome jism between her ready lips to swallow without effort to her waiting stomach.

"UUNNNGGGHHH! OHH, ALLIE...AAGGGHHHH...I'M SORRY!" George cried in his guilt and concomitant ecstasy.

'Ugkk...ggcck...,' Allison choked, nauseated by the taste of her dad's objectionable sperm.

It wasn't so much the actual flavor or the thin consistency, but merely the thought it was her daddy's cum...a sensation no daughter should ever experience.

Allison wanted to vomit, and nearly did, but true to her training at the hands of her nefarious brother, kept the bile from rising in her throat to drink down the fluid until the explosion ended.

Her depraved task completed, she dutifully licked away any remainder from around her lips and off her father's deflating cock until it was clean.

While her unfortunate daughter tended to her husband, Kate's unpleasant grimace gradually disappeared as the offensive taste on her grinning son's soiled cock dissipated. Instead, her skillful mouth took over as David's glistening, saliva-coated pole slipped in and out of her oval-shaped lips.

By the time David fed the foul contents of his balls into his nursing mother's mouth to be consume, the taboo eroticism of sucking her son's big cock was all that remained for the misbegotten woman.

'It's unbelievable how much cum an 18-year-old boy can generate,' Kate marveled with a disturbing mix of disgust and pride as she efficiently ingested David's voluminous spunk, shocked by the sheer quantity his large balls continuously generated, even after he'd shot off several times in 24 hours.

'I don't know how Allison and I are ever going to satisfy him by ourselves?' Kate wondered as the uncomfortable question creeped into her mind.

The concerned mother suddenly shivered with worry about the future welfare of the third female member of the Thornton family...her youngest daughter and David's twin sister, Britney.

Once her degrading job was complete, a sleepy and disheveled Kate meekly rolled out of bed on David's instructions to once again shower with her equally exhausted daughter, fearful of his reaction should she even attempt to summon the will to refuse.

"You two clean each other up," David told them without further explanation.

Allison and Kate knew what he meant. They were to clean each other as they had the day before. They assumed he'd be listening to see if they playfully brought each other to orgasm, so knew not to disappoint.

"Dad, wasn't Allison great? She's really learned a lot about sucking cock over the past few weeks," David indiscreetly praised his older sister.

"I'd say she has some ways to go to get as good as mom at giving head though, wouldn't you say?" He asked while equally denigrating his fallen mother.

George lay listless and in a trance in his chair, traumatized by Allison's blowjob. His small penis was once again soft, but still shiny with his daughter's saliva.

His forlorn father didn't answer David's cruel question, but did heed his 'invitation' to go to his study to do 'whatever it was he did' in his private sanctuary as David returned his attention to the showering women.

"Make yourselves look pretty," David facetiously called to his mother and sister. "I want to see just how beautiful you look all made up in your 'home attire.'"

It was a clear reference to the panties and t-shirt clothing option David had spelled out last night in the kitchen. Neither Kate nor Allison doubted the ensuing inquisition from Brit to occur upon seeing them in such dress, or lack thereof, when she arrived home.

'It can't be an accident that David wants Brit to see her mother and sister in such a risqué state,' Kate feared, afraid for her youngest daughter, but was too scared to say anything.

Still, it was her son's last parting order as the unfortunate mother and daughter trudged to Kate and George's master bathroom that sent a chill through Kate, making her scream inside at the humiliation of his admonition.

"Allison, be sure to shave mom's pussy. I want her bald...completely bald," he explained succinctly.

"Mom, do the same for Allison," he added seriously. "If you're going to be eating each other out every day, I'd better find both of your little snatches as smooth as a baby's butt from now on."

END PART 10