Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His first problem was what to get her? His normal present, when he had actually remembered, was a box of chocolates. "That's quite romantic." He thought. "But she's just think of them as the same as always. I need something with a bit more significance." He reached under his bed. The first thing that he grabbed was a rather revolting fist full of sperm laden knickers, cold and wet. He retrieved them and held them out between thumb and finger. "Eughh" He muttered. His second grope under the bed produced a tin in which he kept his birthday and Christmas money. It proved to contain a hundred and eighty pounds. "That should do it." He thought, and got dressed.

Robbie made himself coffee and cereal, and while he ate them, he looked through a shop catalogue for ideas. As he drained his cup he had a sudden flash of brilliance. He reached for the telephone address book and a few seconds later he sent a text to the mobile number he found there.

Elaine was in her kitchen. Gavin had just left for work, the kids were on their way to school, and she was just wondering if it would be safe to go next door to see Louise without bumping into Mike as well. Her mobile on the kitchen counter buzzed. She picked it up and read the message.

"Can I call U?" Neither the phone or her, recognised the number.

"Depends who U R" She replied.

A few seconds later it replied "Robbie" .

"Ohh bugger!" She thought. She had hoped that she would not have to have any more to do with that particular indiscretion. It did prey on her mind that he could cause trouble for her and Gavin somewhere along the line, maybe not deliberately, but simply out of youthful naivety. She sat and stared at the name on the small screen for a full thirty seconds. If she said no, then it may cause an adverse reaction, but saying yes might just encourage him. She decided she stood more chance of avoiding any unpleasantness if she actually spoke to him. There was something else weighting the decision. She was curious about what he wanted and frankly, and this thought she tried to deny herself, she fancied him something rotten.

"Y?" She replied, not going for the inevitable 'yes' straight away.

"Need advice." He replied a few moments later..

That one, both, puzzled and slightly disappointed her. She had thought that maybe he was going to try and persuade her of his undying love or something.

"OK" she typed.

A minute later the mobile played it's "Whole Lotta Love" ringtone, that Gavin had set up and she was desperate to change but that would involve admitting she had no idea of how to do it. The screen informed her that Irene was calling. "Hello?" She answered.

"Hi, it's Robbie." He had swapped to the landline to save credit. "Is it OK to talk?"

"Hello Robbie. Thank you for checking first." She felt a bit guilty and dirty about the whole thing. "This must be what it's like to have an affair." She thought.

"Yes it's OK to talk. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, I just need a bit of help with something."

"Help with what?"

"It's my mum's birthday, and I could use your advice about what to get her."

"Oh God is that all?" Passed through her mind. Followed by a mental note to send a card herself.

"Of course, when is it?"

"Saturday."

"Well it's only Wednesday so there's plenty of time. What does she like?"

"I was rather hoping you'd know."

"Despite what you may think, me and your mother don't know each other that well. But she's a woman so perfume, chocolates, clothes, jewellery are a safe bet."

"Not chocolates, I always get her chocolates."

"Well perfume then, How much do you want to spend?"

"It doesn't really matter, I have enough for more or less anything."

"Look in her bedroom, see which perfume she's used the most of and get her some more."

"I guess." He said uncertainly, "I was kind of hoping to get her something new and special."

Elaine appreciated this thought. "Well a nice new blouse or something then. You can find her size from her old ones."

"I wouldn't know what to pick, the same goes for jewellery."

"Well I can't buy it for you."

"No," he hesitated, "but you could buy it with me."

"What you want me to go shopping with you?"

"That would be great."

"I don't know." Elaine genuinely was in two minds about it. She loved shopping, regardless of what it was for. She loved the idea of Irene getting a perfect present from her son. She hated the idea of being seen with the boy she had been so intimate with and word getting back to Gavin. "What if we were seen?"

"It's just shopping," he stated the obvious, "and you'd be doing it for my mum."

"That's perfectly true." She thought, if anyone did question it, the truth was she would be helping Irene's son pick a present for her friend.

"OK. When and where?"

"This afternoon?"

"I can't. It will have to be tomorrow or Friday."

"Tomorrow then."

"Fine, how about 11:00am outside the art gallery?"

"OK. I've never actually been in the gallery."

"Well maybe if there's time."

"Thank's Elaine. See you tomorrow."

"Bye." She hung up. "Odd!" She thought to herself. She knew she could have made it that same afternoon, but that would not have given her vanity time to choose an outfit. "Why do I need to do that?" She queried herself. She also knew, that she should have said no to actually visiting the gallery that smacked of more than a shopping trip. More than anything she knew that her nipples were hard and swollen and that her heart was beating faster than if she had been running. "Hmm?" she muttered.

Robbie was feeling very pleased with himself, not only was he sure he would earn some 'mother seduction points', but he would also be spending time with the most gorgeous, sexy, mature, married woman he knew. His cock was feeling quite pleased with him too. It decided Robbie deserved another trip to his mother's bedroom. Robbie did not need any persuading, and climbed the stairs to Irene's room.

He made straight for the bedside table drawer, in which he found her vibrator, it was at the very front and was obviously the last thing put in there. He twisted the base and it sprung into quite violent life. He held it to his nose and inhaled, there was a feint aroma that matched his mum's knickers from the night before. He noticed that the nightie that he had seen her wearing was partly hanging out from under the pillow on the bed. He recalled how his mum had gathered up the duvet around herself when he had entered the room, he was sure she had not been wearing it then. "She was having a wank!" He grinned to himself. The thought of his mum masturbating on this very spot was too much and he urgently took pulled his cock out, and lied down on the bed. He sucked on the vibrator imaging it coated in her glistening cunt cream. He thought back to the night he had lost his virginity to his own mother on this very bed. It did not take long before he was once again reaching for a fist full of tissues.

Carefully he straightened the duvet. Then the devil in him made a suggestion. He removed the AA batteries from the vibrator; a short trip to his old toy chest had a pair of spent replacements inserted in their place. He returned the dead vibrator to its drawer. Down stairs he claimed the only packet of new batteries from the kitchen drawer and took them to his room. He wanted her horny and unfulfilled. Robbie was a sneaky bastard.

While in his room he retrieved the dirty spunk soaked knickers from the night before and hand washed them. He then stuffed them in the sleeve of a shirt that had been part of his washing. He then hung the washing on the clothes frame to dry. "The perfect crime." He thought.

He spent the rest of his day playing on his Xbox. Fifteen minutes before his mother usually came home, he plugged in the vacuum cleaner, he did not actually use it, but waited until he heard his mother's car in the short driveway. Irene opened the door to see him putting it away. "Hi mum. Just done a bit of cleaning, I thought I'd have finished before you arrived." He kissed her on the cheek, lingering just a moment longer than was normal.

"Ohh! What a good boy, thank you son. Did you sort out the washing?"

"Yes"

"And my knickers?" She asked with a cautious tone?

"Ah! I forgot about them, I'll go look now." He trotted off to where he had hung the washing. His mother followed. He felt at a few items before feigning surprise at finding her missing underwear in the shirt sleeve.

"That's OK then." She said. Irene knew for a fact they had not been in that sleeve a few hours earlier because she had checked. "I'll get changed then put some dinner on."

"Would you mind if I went on the Xbox, I've been meaning to have a go all day?" He asked.

"No, you enjoy yourself." She left to change out of her work suit. Returning shortly afterwards in skinny jeans and a black blouse. Robbie thought she looked very sexy in the jeans but the plans in his mind's eye involved a skirt.

Over dinner, a seafood pie retrieved from the freezer, they talked about nothing in particular. Irene quizzed his feelings of going to University, and his life goals. Robbie gave monosyllabic answers and in return asked her about her day, she explained at length how Gavin was useless at filing things properly.

When the meal was finished and the dishwasher loaded Robbie asked "Can we open another bottle of wine? I really enjoyed last night."

"Yes. So did I. I'm bushed after sorting out all that paperwork at the office. I could do with relaxing a bit."

The pair mirrored their actions of the previous evening and took their places, wine in hand, either end of the sofa. "There's a documentary about a children's hospital on BBC1." Robbie suggested, he knew his mum was a sucker for such things. Personally he did not see much entertainment value in sick kids but he was not interested in the TV anyway.

"That might be good." She said.

They drank some wine and Irene watched the programme, Robbie watched Irene, being careful not to let her catch him staring. "How are your feet?" he asked, "Would you like me to massage them again?"

"Ohh. Would you? I've been on them all day and those shoes I was wearing are a little tight." She took the same position as the night before. Robbie was pleased that her left foot was pressing quite hard against his crotch. He massaged her right foot.

"Mum?" He asked quietly.

"Hmmm?" she did not look away from the TV.

"What are you going to do now that dad's gone?"

"Just carry on as usual, I suppose."

"But, when I'm at Uni, won't you feel lonely?"

"Maybe, I don't know. I haven't really thought about it." She lied.

"You're still young enough to find someone else though."

"Ha." She scoffed, "I'm rapidly approaching the wrong side of that."

"You are beautiful, and really sexy." He lied, at least about the first bit.

"Thank you, but you shouldn't say that sort of thing... mother and son... remember."

"Sorry, just saying how it is."

"Hmmm."

"How about Elaine?"

"What about her?"

"Don't you want to see more of her?"

"She's married to my business partner! That was a mistake that I doubt either of us want to make again."

"Well, all I'm saying is, if you wanted to get with a woman, I'd be cool with it."

"Like I said, it was a mistake."

"So you won't be seeing her again?"

"Not like that." Irene said firmly. "That doesn't mean we're not friends. So I'm sure I'll see her sometime."

"Oh? OK. More wine?" He filled her offered glass then moved his fingers to her other foot.

"That's nice." She purred.

Minutes passed in silence, during which Irene emptied her second glass. Robbie held out the bottle and the refill was accepted. He began on her calves and an earnest dry humping of her left foot. It seemed to him that she was pushing it into his crotch, but he could have been imagining it.

Once again his fingers pummelled and squeezed their way up her legs but this time they were over the cloth of her jeans. The experience was not as exciting for him as it had been the night before when she had worn a skirt. He had just made it to above her knee when she shifted. "Time for the loo." She said.

"I haven't done the other leg." He protested.

"I'll be back in a minute." She assured him, and left.

Robbie took the chance to drink half his own glass of wine, it was his only one so far, and he refilled his mother's almost empty glass with her fourth.

Five minutes passed and his mother returned. She was wearing the light blue nightie. Robbie's heart missed a beat. "Are you going to bed?"

"No. Not yet. I just thought it would save time later. Besides, it's more comfortable."

She returned to her seat and stretched out once more. She sipped from her glass, not mentioning its replenished state.

Robbie picked up her right leg and began squeezing the fleshy calf muscle. Irene nonchalantly shifted her other foot to resume its position in his crotch. Robbie was actually shaking. The night gown was very thin; in her horizontal position his mother's breasts were half on view. "Does she have any knickers on?" was a question that kept popping into his mind. The answer lay just six inches above the hem. He ran his hands the full length of her leg stopping at the hem. Then back again to her ankles.

He raised her leg an inch or too higher hoping for a glimpse up her night gown, but to no avail. Again he massaged his way up her leg.

"You're very good at this." She mumbled, but still with her eyes on the TV.

"Thanks. Maybe it would be better if you lie on your front." He suggested.

"You think?"

"It would be easier to do your calves."

"Well then, I will, if you don't mind?" She giggled, the wine was taking effect. Irene clumsily rolled over, tugging down on her hem in a successful attempt to maintain her modesty. Robbie took the opportunity to vacate his seat and kneel on the floor facing the couch. Despite the quite plush carpet, the hard floor hurt his knees but he did not care. Irene settled into position resting her head on her arms and facing the TV.

Robbie's mouth was dry and he wet his lips with his tongue. He put his hands once more on his mothers calf and began kneading the muscle with his thumbs, all the while looking at he silk covered bum, trying unsuccessfully to make out a panty line.

His stiff cock strained awkwardly at a sideways angle in his jeans and he had to take a moment to adjust himself to a more comfortable vertical position. Even so, it now almost protruded passed his belt which dug into the taught inflamed cock head. Irene did not seem to notice the manoeuvre. He resumed his massage.

"Oooo... that is better!" His mother agreed softly.

Higher and higher up her leg his tiring hands crept, until they were higher than he had managed previously, touching the short hem line. He carried on inching ever upward, pushing the material up with his movements. Had she been wearing stockings, his fingers would now be touching the flesh above them. He remembered his father had once referred to this as the giggle zone, 'because if you reach that, you're laughing.' Robbie was not laughing, he was hardly able to breath, and when he spied the first few thick black hairs on his mother's inner thighs he almost choked. Irene obviously still had not shaved her bikini line; the hairs were a long way south of her pussy. Robbie decided to change tack, he began massaging both thighs at once with a single hand on each. Digging his fingers into her flesh and making circular pressing motions with his palms and thumbs, all the while imperceptibly pushing her legs apart. He was rewarded with a glimpse at her panty covered crotch. Irene was wearing silky crimson ones, thick black curly hairs protruding from either side of the gusset. The sight was not the one he had hoped for but his imprisoned cock throbbed against his belly.

He wanted to bury his face between her small buttocks, to grab her cheeks and inhale her secret aroma. His hands betrayed him; his thumbs caught a hair on her inner thighs and pulled at it.

"Ooowww!" Irene exclaimed and jerked her legs. "What did you do?" She asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Sor... Sorry mum. Not sure what happened, I must have caught you with my nail."

"It's alright." she said, reaching behind her and rubbing at the area, then pulling the hem back down several inches. "I think you've probably had enough anyway."

"Nooo. I'm fine." He protested.

"Well my legs are feeling great, thank you."

"Yes they are." His mouth should not have said. His brain came to the rescue, "How about I do your shoulders?"

Irene considered the question for a moment as if in two minds. "That would be nice." She conceded, she rolled onto her front, head resting on her arm once more. Robbie shuffled his knees across the carpet nearer his mothers top half. Her shoulders were very white and pale highlighting the few red blemishes and freckles that she had there. They were bare save for the thin straps of her night gown, the material of which started about four inches below the nape of her neck, his mothers dark short hair filled the gap. He placed a hand on either shoulder close to her neck and pressed his thumbs into her soft flesh, it was very apparent to him how frail she felt.

"Hmmmmm." She exhaled, and her eyes closed. He continued to knead her tense muscles for a few minutes, travelling just a few inches along her shoulders. Eventually he slid his hands a little way down her back and onto the thin material, he rubbed some more.

"Ohhhh yesss."

Finally he moved his hands outwards and to her sides, his fingers rippling over her ribs and the tips touching the soft flesh at the sides of her breasts.

"Mmmmm"

Robbie leaned over his mother and inhaled her fragrance, her hair, her perfume. He leaned in further and his lips caressed the back of her neck and hair. His brain was shouting "Go for it!", his cock was shouting "Listen to your brain!" His hands began to slide around her sides with every intention of tunnelling under her breasts.

"Ahhh... I think maybe we should stop now." said a slightly hoarse voice from beneath him.

Robbie froze for a moment then let out a long almost silent sigh, he regained his composure, "The material is really slippery, it's difficult to get a proper grip." The excuse was a thin one and he knew it.

"Professionals, use massage oil, I guess that's even more slippery." She countered as she struggled to a seated position.

"I guess." He said rather subdued.

"Look I'm going to go to bed." She said.

"It's very early."

"Well you've done such a good job of relaxing me and I have had quite a lot of wine." She stood by the door, the light from the hall shone through the thin material of her night gown, giving him a clear indication that she was indeed wearing dark knickers, but Robbie's attention was fully on her nipples which were protruding a full half inch, pushing the material taught. "Goodnight son." She said and gave him a tender smile.

"Night mum." He replied.

Robbie sat back and blew out a lungful of regretful breath. "So close." He muttered.

He decided to finish the bottle of wine; there was still a glass in the bottle. Drink in hand he flicked through the channels and found an episode of Sexcetera that he had only seen about four times. About five minutes into the programme his mother reappeared, she made him jump like a naughty child being caught doing something he should not, which was actually a fair description of the situation. Robbie hurriedly changed channel.

"Have you seen the spare batteries? They were in the kitchen." She asked.

Robbie's brain did brief lap of honour. "I used them in the Xbox controller." He lied.

"Oh. Shame. Never mind." She looked truly sad.

"What did you need them for?" He asked innocently, twisting the knife a little.