Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Err .. my travel clock." It was all she could think of.

"Travel clock? Are you planning a trip?"

"No. Look never mind. Don't stay up too late. Goodnight... again." She turned to go, "Oh.. and by the way, I don't have any washing that needs doing in my room tonight." She went back upstairs.

Robbie decided he would go to bed too. He had another appointment with his cock and a vision of his mother's thighs to feed it. In the bathroom he washed and looked at himself in the mirror as he brushed his teeth. In the mirror, the laundry basket caught his eye. Why had his mother made that comment about there being no washing in her room? He finished his teeth and opened the laundry basket. There on top of a few dirty towels and the blouse his mother had worn to work, was a pair of crimson red panties. He picked them up and examined them, he held them to his face; the familiar strong musky scent of his mother once more filled his nostrils. He took the knickers to his room, and once again used them to bring himself off. This time at least, he made sure he had enough tissues to hand. He lay panting from his exertions for a short while. Once again he thought back to the "no washing in her room" comment, paranoia crept in. Was it a message? Was it a test? Robbie did consider returning the knickers to the bathroom but a mixture of laziness and curiosity made him choose not to. "Of course she might have just put them to wash." He thought as he stuffed them under his pillow.

The following morning his mother once more woke him with a cup of coffee and kissed his forehead a little longer than was normal before she said goodbye and left for work. Once more Robbie used his mum's dirty knickers as fuel for his fantasies before throwing them back in the laundry basket and getting ready to go out to meet Elaine.

Elaine was relieved to see her family finally leave the house. Gavin and the girls seemed to be deliberately dragging their feet this morning. Ever since she agreed to meet Robbie, she had had butterflies in her tummy. In truth she knew the reason. Whilst she had absolutely no intention of allowing anything physical to materialise between her and the young boy she could not deny his attraction, nor could she forget the fact that how he had made her come so hard. The mother son combination was a huge turn on for her, she felt guilty about how sordid and dirty that was, she felt guilty about betraying her husband in such a frivolous avoidable manner. His behaviour the other day obviously meant he had serious lustful thoughts about her which again she found compellingly attractive and complimentary. She harboured secret fantasies of teaching the boy, the ways of love and sex with an older woman. Ultimately she knew that nothing would push her over the line again, but and that their meeting today was innocent, but still she felt that she was in someway, being unfaithful. The secrecy itself was scary and therefore exciting. What must it be like to be truly unfaithful? Is this a tiny piece of what adultery must feel like? If so, she could fully appreciate the attraction, but she was far too much of a wife and a coward to go that route.

She had thought long and hard about what to wear. She had determined that she would dress her age and since they would be shopping for jewellery or the like she would be smart, she found the service and attention from assistants was always far better when she dressed formally and 'upmarket'. The sleeveless, knee length plain black dress fitted the bill and was one of her underused favourites. She transferred her essential belongings from her usual brown leather handbag into her smart black one with gold trim. As she did so, she felt another pang of guilt, recalling that her husband always commented on the 'Tardis' like properties of women's bags, being bigger on the inside than the outside. She had chosen to wear her best underwear. Whilst no one would ever know, she got a thrill out of thinking that she was actually wearing the very get up that Robbie probably imagined all women wore. She did not particularly like the physical feel of suspenders but the emotional and mental buzz she got out of them far outweighed the discomfort. She could not go the whole way with high heels as she never really got the hang of wearing them for long periods but the petite black shoes were high enough and looked the part.

After a final check of her makeup and an unnecessary reapplication of her lipstick she ran out of excuses, a deep breath and she picked up her car keys.

It was a sunny day as Robbie alighted from the bus. It was just a few hundred metres from the art gallery. He knew he was thirty minutes early but he was terrified of keeping Elaine waiting. He felt quite nervous as he slowly walked towards the large paved area in front of the gallery. He dreaded Elaine mentioning his behaviour the other day, but he had believed her when she had said to forget it, he knew that he had blown any chance with her, and now all his efforts were aimed squarely at his mother, after all she was the one he had managed to fuck and Elaine was way out of his league even before she had caught him wanking over her sleeping body.

He arrived at the gallery and sat on a bench, a few expectant pigeons pecking the ground around him. He watched the young girls walking by, some giggling with each other as he caught there eye. He would have loved to hear what they were saying but figured it would be mostly derogatory. He was wrong.

He was more attracted to the older woman and he followed them with his eyes as they passed by, mostly not paying any attention to his stares. One woman in particular caught his gaze. She walked confidently across the paved area, her hips swaying gently and rhythmically, her eyes hidden behind dark sunglasses, he was guessing she was Italian, stylish and sexy with an air of not caring about what anyone else was thinking or doing. As she came closer he averted his eyes downward, he could not see her eyes behind her dark glasses and felt embarrassed about being seen staring. He observed the pigeons, a large male was strutting his stuff, puffing out his chest, nodding his head and cooing.

"Good looking fella!" Elaine said, looking directly at Robbie through her sunglasses.

"What? .... I mean pardon?", Exclaimed Robbie, not believing that the Italian goddess had actually spoken to him.

Elaine smiled, "He's a good looking fella," she repeated, nodding at the pigeons.

It dawned on him who the goddess was. "You look incredible." He blurted. It was true.

"I think maybe 'incredible' is taking it a bit far, but thank you."

"But you do." He protested. "I didn't recognise you."

"Ahh, there you go, you had to spoil it."

"What?"

"You mean I don't always look incredible?" She had determined to tease her young boy 'friend' mercilessly today.

"Yes.... I mean no... I mean..."

"Don't worry I know what you mean." She smiled.

"I meant you look different." He wanted to repair the damage.

"Different? You mean I have clothes on?" she teased.

Robbie looked flustered, "I mean....."

"Quit while you're ahead Robbie." She relented. "So? Where shall we start? We're both a bit early; would you like to have a quick look in the gallery? Or shall we go and get mummies present?"

"Whatever you like." He replied eagerly.

"Wrong!"

"What?"

"Look, I've decided to give you a few tips on how to behave around women. After the other day I know you could do with a little coaching."

"Oh?" He gingerly began to examine his shoes, he really did not want that particular occasion to be mentioned.

"Lesson number one, never qualify a compliment." She continued. "Number two, be decisive, women like men who take control. If you want to go in the gallery say so, if you don't then say that instead."

"I do." He said still looking at his feet.

"Good. Lesson three, be confident, even if you don't feel it. Look at the woman when you talk to her."

Robbie raised his face to look at her and smiled weakly. "Sorry."

She returned his smile, "That's better. I'm not your mother and you don't have to behave like a naughty little boy around me."

They headed for the rather grand gallery entrance. "So it's your mum's birthday?" Elaine commented.

"On Saturday, yes."

"Dare I ask which one it is?"

"You mean how old she is? I thought you'd know."

"It never cropped up, when we were.... in our times together."

"She'll be fifty six."

"Really?" Elaine was genuinely surprised; she had thought Irene was quite a bit older.

They reached the heavy glass gallery door; Robbie pushed it open and entered. Inside he turned and waited for Elaine, who stood outside, with a picture of resigned patience written across her face, she was not actually tapping her foot, but she was close. Robbie exited the building. "Aren't you coming?"

"Lesson four, always open the door for a woman."

Ahh.. OK." He said, "Phew money can't buy tips like this!" He naively thought to himself as he held the door open for Elaine to sweep passed.

"My dad wasn't much of a role model." Robbie explained.

"So I heard. Good manners will take you a long way with women, and anyone else for that matter."

They stood beneath a large sign explaining what was where within the gallery.

"I doubt we have time to do the whole place, do you have any preferences?" She asked.

Robbie scanned the question for tricks, but could not detect any. He applied the decisive rule, "I'd like to see the Impressionists." He chose at random.

"Good choice. Which one is your favourite?" She was feeling evil.

"Ohhh, I like all of them." He bluffed.

"Lesson five. Honesty is the best policy where women are concerned."

"I think I need a pen, I better start taking notes." He grinned.

"Maybe you should, we're complicated creatures."

"Anyway, let's go see what the Impressionists do for you."

"It says they're on the second floor."

They headed for the impressive, broad, marble staircase. Robbie moved aside to allow Elaine go first.

"You're a fast learner." She smiled.

"Lesson six. Ladies first. Right?" He laughed.

"Very good."

"Plus I get to see your arse jiggle." He thought, as Elaine climbed the stairs ahead of him. Her hips and bum cheeks swung before him, hypnotically and he was mesmerised by the dark seams on the back of her sheer stockings. He wondered just how far up they went. He could not take his eyes from the slit like vent in the back of her tight fitting dress. He was just wondering whether to drop back a few steps to get a better view when they reached the top.

"Ah. Here we are." She said. "Ohhh look, there's a Monet, "He's my favourite." She beamed, and pointed to a painting across the gallery.

"You can read that tiny sign from here?"

"Nooo, silly! I did my thesis on the Impressionists at University. I'd know his paintings anywhere."

"What did you study?"

"Art history."

"Wow."

"Not really a wow subject, it's actually only of use when you visit a gallery with easily impressed young men."

"You make a habit of visiting galleries with young men then?

"Actually, you're my first, but maybe I could get used to it."

"So why how come they're called Impressionists?"

"Oh don't get me started, it was a derisory term used by a critic when Claude Monet," she waved her arm in the direction of the painting, "did a painting in this style called 'Impression, soleil levant'."

"French then?"

"Uh... yes."

"They're colourful." he offered as he did a full sweep of the room.

"Some are. Do you like them?"

"Do I get points for saying yes?"

"You get points for telling the truth." In honesty there were bonus points for a 'yes'.

"I do like them. Especially that one." He pointed at a picture of ballerinas.

"That's a Degas, he was one of the founding members of the Impressionist movement. To be honest he was a bit of a shit."

"A shit?"

"He had a thing about Jews."

"Oh."

"But he could certainly knock out a good painting." She conceded reluctantly. "I think I'll sit for a minute or two." Elaine headed for a couch in the middle of the room. Robbie joined her after a brief look at the ballerinas. Elaine watched him cross the room towards her. He was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt that hugged his quite broad chest and brown brogues, a thin gold chain was just visible around his neck. His holiday in Spain had given him a rich tan and lightened his already blonde hair.

"The tan suites you." She said quietly after he sat down. "With that shirt and those jeans, you look Italian."

"Ha! That's exactly what I thought about you when I saw you arrive."

"Well we are a stylish pair then." She said and interlocked her arm with his.

Robbie tensed with the sudden contact.

"Oh! Sorry." She said "I'm forgetting myself." She made to pull her arm away from his.

"It's OK, I was just not expecting the hug."

"All the same, we better not."

"Spoil sport." He said, and meant it.

"Shall we go get mummy's present?" She changed the subject.

"Yes." He said. "Lesson two, be decisive." He thought.

"Have you thought what you'd like to get her yet?"

"I thought maybe some jewellery."

"Well that will certainly go down well. Come on there's a great jewellers behind the gallery, he does some really nice stuff."

"I'm in your hands." He smiled.

"I've already been in yours." She teased, and instantly wished she had not said it. Robbie's face blushed.

"I remember." He said, "every night." He added.

"Shhhhh." She pressed her finger to his lips. "Come on." They returned to the gallery forecourt. "It's just up here." Elaine pointed up the tree lined street.

They walked for a few minutes, and talked about what sort of jewellery each other liked, and what he thought his mother would want. Robbie thought a ring would be a good idea.

"A ring isn't really a suitable gift for a son to his mother, it's more of a lover or husband type of thing." She really wished she had not said that. "Anyway if I was your mother, I'd love to get something like a chain or better yet a locket."

"What's a locket?"

Elaine tried not to look exasperated. "It's a bit like a pendant, nut it opens and you can put a photo or maybe a lock of hair inside."

"Isn't that a lover type of thing?" He asked hopefully.

"Well yes, it can be, but it would be just lovely to have one with your children in it."

"Sounds perfect." He said.

At the shop Robbie, held the door open for Elaine, and whispered "Lesson four?"

"Very good." She replied.

"Yes Madam how can I help you?" The very well made up shop assistant asked.

"Actually it's not me it's my...." She could not think of a word for Robbie who was hanging back feeling a little intimidated by the assistant, who he frankly found very attractive. "Come on Robbie, you're buying this, not me." Prompted Elaine.

"Errr. " Was all he could manage but stepped forward to stand or rather hide, behind Elaine.

"We'd like to see some lockets please." Elaine came to his rescue.

"Certainly madam." The assistant replied and moved off to find the relevant display tray.

While she was away, Elaine turned to Robbie. "What happened to lesson three?"

"Remind me?"

"Confidence!"

"Ahh. OK."

"How much do you have to spend?"

"Almost two hundred pounds."

"Gosh! Lucky mummy. I really don't think she'd want you to spend that much." Robbie was actually hoping to buy several presents so he did not want to pay it all out on just one.

The assistant returned with a selection of gold lockets. "These are particularly fine. The chains are top quality." The lockets did indeed look very good. "They range from seven hundred pounds," she pointed at large one at the top, "to eighty five pounds." waving a dismissive finger at the tiny piece at the bottom. Robbie stepped forward and leaned in to take a closer look. They were a lot more expensive than he had imagined, the cheapest was well within his price range but frankly it was pathetically small.

"Is it a present for your mother?" The assistant asked, nodding towards Elaine.

"Yes." He admitted, not noticing the nod.

Elaine did notice the nod and for some reason it angered her, it was a perfectly natural assumption on the assistant's part. Nevertheless Elaine hated the fact that her age was so obvious, it had not used to be. She chose to let the comment pass.

"Actually Robbie, I think gold is a little tacky, how about a tasteful silver one?" She said.

"Uh? Yes, sure."

"Could we see some silver ones please?" requested Elaine with an exaggerated smile.

The assistant huffed a little but soon returned with a second selection. "These range from two hundred and fifty pounds to just thirty pounds." The assistant announced.

"Oh yes. These are much nicer. What do you think Robbie?"

"Yes, there nice." Robbie agreed, relieved that he could actually afford most of them.

Elaine fingered a few of them, examining the tiny price tags as well as the actual lockets. "This one is lovely." She declared hanging one of the lockets over her fingers. "What do you think, Robbie?"

"Well if you like it?"

"Yes, I think it's perfect." She actually felt a little jealous of Irene, who would be receiving such a beautiful object for her son.

"OK. We'll take it." He said, pleased to be able to get it over with so quickly. He was trusting Elaine not to have gone over his limit, he had no idea how much it was.

"Certainly sir." The assistant smiled, "That will be sixty eight pounds."

Robbie handed over the money, the assistant handed over the change and the boxed locket in a small bag. She winked and smiled at him as he took it. Robbie was a little shocked and was not sure how to take it. Elaine saw the come on from the girl and again felt a small wave of anger at presumption that he was her son.

"Come again." The assistant called to Robbie, as he held the door open for Elaine.

Outside it was beginning to cloud over a little and but it remained hot.

"So are we finished?" Asked Elaine, a little disappointed that the shopping had so quickly succeeded.

"Well that was such a good deal, I could get her something else as well."

"Fine, what have you got in mind?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well did you check out which perfume she likes?"

"No. But I'd rather get her something different anyway."

"Fair enough. Let's go where I get mine."

"What do you use?"

"Prada. Do you like it?" Elaine tilted her neck to one side and he leaned in for a sniff. He inhaled her fragrance and simply could not help himself when he planted a small kiss on her neck.

"Robbie!" She squealed, a mixture of anger delight.

Robbie quickly pulled away. "Sorry. I just couldn't stop myself."

"You mustn't behave like that." Elaine was flustered, she had actually felt a ripple of excitement, "What if someone saw?" She actually knew that the chances of being recognised were very low indeed but it was all that came to mind.

"Sorry."

"OK. Forget it, but just behave yourself."

"I like your perfume by the way." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Thank you. Come on let's get a move on." She led the way.

The department store perfume counter proved to be a daunting place for Robbie. It was surrounded by cosmetic counters behind which stood many very attractive women and girls all made up immaculately, he felt well out of his depth. Elaine guided him to the samples. "Well, here we are. Take your pick."

Robbie looked at the bizarrely shaped bottles and had no idea. "How do I know?" He asked.

"Have a sniff. It will smell differently on each woman but you get a good general idea from just sniffing the bottle. If you find one you like spray a bit on your wrist and have a proper smell of it.!

The assistant was approaching.

"I can't do that!"