Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you can."

"It's women's perfume."

"Tut. OK I'll put some on then."

"How may I help you today?" asked the blonde supermodel behind the counter.

Elaine just looked at Robbie, who was preying Elaine would take charge. Elaine stood resolute. The supermodel smiled at Robbie. "Yes?"

"I'd like some perfume."

"I think we'd already guessed that." replied the assistant with a knowing smile at Elaine. "Can I ask who it's for?"

Robbie was burning with embarrassment, he really did not want to say his mother. The assistant continued to look at him, Elaine continued to look at him. He managed an "Errrm." Elaine held up three fingers. "Lesson three. Confidence." He got the message.

"It's for my mother."

"Ah. How nice." said the assistant goddess, looking directly at Elaine, who in turn looked heavenward asking for strength to keep her cool. "Well these are aimed at the younger market," the assistant waved at the shelves behind her and to the right, "whilst these are for the more mature ladies." She smiled once more at Elaine.

"Yes, we oldies have a more sophisticated taste." Interjected Elaine.

"I'd like some Prada." Piped up Robbie.

"Oh? OK" the assistant said, surprised at Robbie's sudden decisiveness.

"We have, small, medium and large in spray, eau de toilette or eau de parfum. Which would you like?"

"I have absolutely no idea." Answered Robbie confidently and grinned at Elaine.

"I think maybe a medium eau de parfum." offered Elaine.

"Certainly madam, that's fifty five pounds, and you get a free bottle of essential oil."

Robbie understood the free bit, but that was all. "Thanks." He said and handed over the cash. A few minutes later they were back in the street.

"OK are we done now?" asked Elaine.

"Well I still have some money left and I would quite like to buy her some clothes."

"I need some coffee before we do that."

"Fine."

Elaine guided him to a small out of the way coffee house, with deep leather couches and interesting African artwork. They sat besides each other and waited for a waitress.

"So should I be pleased or annoyed that you want your mother to smell like me?" She asked.

"Pleased of course." He smiled.

"Well I guess it is a kind of compliment."

The young waitress appeared. "What can I get you?"

"I'll have a cappuccino please." Said Elaine.

The waitress eyed Robbie "And what would your son like?"

Elaine snapped. "How many times do I need to be reminded how old I look?" the thought flashed across her mind. "He's not my son, he's my boyfriend!" She heard herself exclaiming, and with that she leaned into Robbie and kissed him on the lips.

The kiss lasted for as long as it took for her brain to regain control which was about four seconds. She pulled her lips away from him, "sorry" she whispered to him. Robbie had been so taken by surprise that he had not had time to respond to the kiss.

"Anytime." He whispered back.

"I .. I just assumed...." Started the waitress, "What can I get you sir?"

"I'll have the same." He replied, slightly bewildered. The waitress headed for the counter where she animatedly started telling her co-workers about the couple.

"Ooooops" said Elaine, she was now regretting the boyfriend remark, why did she have to say that? Why not lover? Why not just keep her mouth shut. She felt very old and very foolish, and while she was coming to terms with her stupidity Robbie leaned in and kissed her. Her face just had time to register surprise. She saw him coming, she knew what he was going to do, she knew she should stop him, but she did not want to cause any sort of scene and besides it would reaffirm the stupid lie. She kissed him back, and when his arm wrapped around her she surrendered, when his tongue probed her mouth she offered no resistance. She melted into his embrace and enjoyed every saliva swapping second of it. She felt his free hand move to her thigh and broke the moment, pulling her lips away and placing her fingers on his lips.

"Slow down boyfriend." She said breathlessly.

The waitress reappeared with a tray containing the coffee, which she placed on the table in front of them. The waitress scribbled something on a pad and held it out to them. Elaine took the bill with her left hand, the waitress took note of the wedding ring that was on display and hurried back to her colleague to make another report.

Elaine giggled. "God! I'm so stupid sometimes."

Robbie was staring at her intently. Elaine was trying to ignore him by fussing over the coffees.

"I love you." He said.

Elaine stopped what she was doing and sighed. "Oh Robbie! Of course you don't."

"I do!"

"No you don't. What you're feeling is lust. You hardly know me, and I really am old enough to be your mother. Stop it now before things get out of hand. We're friends, nothing more."

"But..."

"You're very sweet and very handsome, but I'm a middle aged married woman and I love my husband. What's gone on between us is just a strange set of circumstances that I should never have let happen." She patted the back of his hand. He sat silent and a little downcast.

"Here drink your coffee." She handed him the overly large cup of frothy cappuccino.

"I don't mind that you're old." He said.

"Oh thanks! I didn't say old, I said middle aged, anyway regardless of my age, what about yours? You were still at school, hell, you probably still believe in Santa Clause." She laughed.

"Don't dis Santa!" He laughed back.

"Dis? You see, we don't even share the same language. Look, let's change the subject, what just happened is another addition to the list of things that never need be mentioned again."

Robbie mulled it over, he did not want to let it lie just yet. "You're a good kisser."

"Thank you. Now let's move on."

Robbie was hoping for the compliment to be returned. "How was it for you?"

Elaine smiled, "I've had a bit more practice than you." She realised this was a bit cruel, "It was very nice." She meant it, whilst his technique was a bit crude, the excitement of the moment made up for it.

"Maybe I should take lessons?"

"Maybe." The lesson reference did not immediately sink in. "Oh! You're incorrigible."

They drank their coffee. Elaine left the payment with the bill on the table. "Clothes for mummy?"

"Yes."

"Any idea what you're looking for?"

"I'd quite like to get her what you have on."

"Oh for goodness sake, it's bad enough you want her to smell like me. Anyway, your mum already has a dress almost the same as this one, I saw it the other day."

"I didn't mean the dress, I meant underneath."

Elaine just looked aghast. "There are a thousand things wrong with that. And just how do you know what I have on underneath anyway?"

"When we kissed I felt your leg. I could feel suspenders."

Elaine gave a little laugh. "Oh well, I suppose, in a round about sort of way, I did put them on for you." She forced herself to the back to the point "But it's just not a suitable thing for a son to be buying his mother. Hell, jewellery, perfume, sexy undies? It's almost as if you were trying to seduce ...", her voice trailed off as realisation came visiting. "Oh Robbie!"

"It's not what you think." He lied.

"What is it then?" Elaine persisted, inside she was feeling a strange mixture of anger, concern, disgust, fascination and more than a pinch of jealousy.

He had to think on his feet. "My dad left her, I just think she deserves a proper grown up birthday."

"You're not her husband. It's not your job to buy her those things. It's just not right. Look I know all three of us had a 'thing' but it was a one off, she didn't intend it to happen any more than I did. You saw your mum and I do things that you should never have seen. But it's gone, it's in the past, you must forget it ever happened." She was careful not to let on that she knew that he had already had full sex with his mother.

"It's not that, I just want her to be pampered a bit, she's very down at the moment." The lies continued.

Elaine decided to let it go. "Look the locket and the perfume are fine, you've already spent more than she would want. Kids are supposed to make crappy bookmarks, draw lousy pictures or something, not give their mothers sexy under things."

"I was always rubbish at making stuff."

"Most kids are, but that doesn't mean that we mums don't keep them forever." A vision of her little girl's yoghurt pot desk organizer flashed before her eyes and she had to hold back a tear.

"I see that the maybe it would be a bit weird buying my mum that sort of stuff." Robbie conceded, but still wanted to, "I'm not trying to be her boyfriend or anything," he reassured her.

"Maybe you should just give her what you already have?"

"OK, but I still need a card."

"Fine," Elaine rose to her feet, and held out her hand to him, "come on lover boy." She said loud enough for all to hear. They walked hand in hand into the street. Outside, Elaine released her grip on him, but not without noticing how firm yet gentle and soft his hand had felt.

"There's a card shop just a few doors down here, I should get her one too."

Inside the card shop, they browsed and laughed at the cards; finally they each made a purchase and went back into the street.

"I guess it's home time?" Elaine commented.

"I guess." Robbie was sorry their time together was close to an end, he had revelled in being seen with this sexy mature woman. Elaine felt pretty much the same way about him.

"Did you come on the bus?" She asked.

"Yes."

"I suppose I have time to give you a lift home before I go get my girls from school. At least I'll drop you at the end of your road, I don't want to be running in to your mum when I'm with you, I'm not sure how she'd take it."

"I don't think she'd mind."

"Lesson seven. Don't presume you know what a woman is thinking. Come on my car's this way." They walked for five minutes to her parked car, she unlocked the doors and they got in. As she drove, they chatted about this and that, likes and dislikes. They discovered that each others favourite children's book was Willy Wonka and how great it would have been to find a Golden Ticket.

"So are you looking forward to university?"

"Not really." He admitted.

"Oh you'll soon get used to it, and it's actually loads of fun. Lot's of drinking and parties and think of all the girls you'll meet."

"I'm not really interested in 'girls', I like women."

"That'll soon change."

"I doubt it. I don't have much experience in that department, but then... you know that."

"Shhhhh, never happened... remember?"

"Hmmm."

Elaine pulled the car over at the end of Robbie's street. "Well thank you for an interesting day." She said, "It's been very enjoyable." She looked him in eyes to convince him she meant it.

"Maybe we could do it again sometime." He held her gaze with a hopeful expression.

"Well your mum will have other birthdays." She replied quietly, continuing to look into his eyes.

"She will." He murmured.

"And thank you for being my boyfriend." She felt herself leaning her head towards him, still looking into his young eyes.

"Thank you for my lessons." He spoke in almost a whisper, trapped in her gaze and moving almost imperceptibly towards her.

"You're a good pupil." She said softly, not wanting to break the hypnotic eye contact. "Just remember to be confident and take control." She tilted her head a little to one side.

"I will." He whispered and kissed her, passionately and hard. Elaine's tongue snaked around his as they scrabbled to embrace each other. She whimpered as the passion of their kiss increased. Robbie's hand moved from around her neck to her breast and he firmly caressed it catching her stiff nipple between his spread out fingers. Elaine groaned into his mouth, still their lips moved over each others, their tongues delving back and forth. His hand dropped from her breast to her thigh scrabbling to find the hem of her dress. The kiss went on and on, Elaine was lost in a torrent of lust, moaning as their tongues danced, her hand flat against his muscular chest. Robbie probed his hand under her dress and moved it up feeling his way to the top of her stockings. His touch on her bare flesh was like an electric shock to her. She suddenly came to her senses and pulled her mouth from his.

"We can't! ... I can't. This is madness." Robbie's hand continued upward his finger tips just grazing her panty covered wetness, she was on fire. Elaine grabbed his wrist to stop his progress. "No Robbie! We can't." She insisted again.

Robbie reluctantly slumped back into his seat. "I'm sorry." He said.

"You have nothing to apologise for." She reassured him. "We want each other, it's as simple as that." That confession got his attention. "But it's just not possible, our situations just won't allow it, and especially not here." She motioned to the car, the street, the people walking towards them in the distance.

"Where then?" He asked hopefully, not truly grasping what she was saying.

"Another world, another life time."

"Oh." He mumbled disappointment etched across his young face.

"Better you just get out now and I drive home."

He knew it was a lost cause, "OK".

"Bye bye Robbie."

"Bye Mrs Robinson." He said picking up his packages then he climbed out of the car.

Elaine smiled at his use of her assumed name from their previous encounter; it could almost be a pet name she thought. She sat watching him walk slowly down the street, wishing she was someone else, someone free to fuck his brains out. Robbie reached his driveway and looked back at her, he waved and disappeared into his house. Elaine sat for a few minutes more, regaining her composure, her heart was still racing, still so very turned on.

Robbie closed the front door and let out a heavy sigh, but headed straight up stairs to his room where he released his raging hard on and within a few strokes spurted his copious lust across the bed sheets. "Fuck!" was all he could think.

Later that evening, Irene once again cleared away their dinner plates. "You're very quiet tonight. Is everything alright?"

"Hmmm. Fine." Robbie replied, unable to stop replaying the day in his mind.

"Shall we watch TV again?" his mother asked hopefully.

"I suppose."

"Good. Would you like to open another bottle of wine? I bought some more today, the man in the off license recommended it."

"If you like."

Irene was disappointed at her son's lack of enthusiasm, but forced herself to be upbeat. "Well I'll get the glasses while you open it." She pointed towards a bottle on the kitchen counter.

"Hmm. Ok." He could not get the vision of Elaine out of his head, the feel of her hard nipple pressing against his hand, the soft flesh above her stocking tops and the searing heat of her sex so tantalisingly close to his fingertips. "If only." He kept thinking to himself. He remained seated at the dining table. Irene's hands on his shoulders made him jump.

"Hey, where's my attentive son tonight?"

"Sorry mum, I was just thinking."

"What about?"

"Oh, nothing really." He stood and set about opening their wine. "Back to Plan A." He thought to himself, a few minutes later he carried the open bottle to the living room. Irene was sat on the sofa in her usual place, she was smoking a cigarette, which was unusual, she normally went outside to light up, even though she was quite a heavy smoker, even she objected to the smell indoors. Ever since he had been a small child Robbie had hated the smoke.

"I hope you don't mind just this once?" She said.

"Aren't you worried I might learn bad habits?"

"You already have lots of those." She teased.

He sat and poured her a glass of wine, "Like what?"

"Oh! How long have you got?" She sipped from her glass then took a longer drink. "Mmm. It's nice." She took another drag from her cigarette.

"Should I put the TV on?" he asked.

"If there's anything you want to watch. I'm happy to just sit. She pulled her legs up under herself. She had not changed since she arrived home from work and her dark blue pencil skirt made the manoeuvre difficult.

"Was Gavin at work?" he asked. Robbie was slightly concerned that he Elaine's husband might somehow have found out about their shopping trip.

"Yes, of course, why do you ask?"

"No reason, it's just that you hardly ever talk about him."

"Not much to say really."

"Fair enough."

Her son's mention of Gavin, made Irene a little uncomfortable after everything that had passed between them all, particularly between herself, Elaine and Robbie. Being the cause of Elaine's 'adultery' with Robbie was not something she was proud of.

She shifted in her seat. A change of subject was in order. "Did you see I bought a load more batteries? They're in the kitchen drawer."

"For your travel cock?" It was a Freudian slip.

"My clock, yes." she was not sure she had heard him right.

"Should I get changed?"

"If you like." Robbie's mind was not concentrating on seducing his mother tonight.

"I think I will, then I'll be able to relax."

"OK"

Irene emptied her glass and placed it on the table next to Robbie for him to replenish while she was out of the room. Robbie did not look at her as she brushed passed him.

In her room, Irene sat on the edge of her bed. "What am I going to do?" She thought. It was a question that had been in her head for a few days now. She genuinely did not know the answer. Whilst Robbie had been away, it had been so easy to deny that she had enjoyed making love to him, the guilt was almost unbearable, she told herself how wicked she was and how it must never happen again. She convinced herself that her son would return home bitter and twisted that she had taken advantage of him, that he had met a girl and was moving out. But on his return, it was not at all what she had imagined. He was kind and loving and eager to please her. The guilt was still there, but it was different, it was guilt about society judging her, not the damage she had caused.

The first night of his return, he had paid her compliments and massaged her feet and legs, they had actually had fun. She had not dared let on how aroused she had become, or how, that night she had masturbated endlessly thinking of her son. She thought about how he had almost caught her masturbating naked on her bed when he had called in for the washing. She had thought herself stupid when she imagined him using her dirty knickers to play with himself, but the evidence said she was right.

She mused over her plan to deliberately let him have some more the following night and how excited she felt when she discovered that the knickers had indeed been removed from the basket. She had been so frustrated when her vibrator batteries had failed, as the massage she had received had her on the brink of orgasm. She dare not let on. She had even gone so far as to change into her night gown to allow a more intimate massage, she had yearned for him to touch her most intimate places. She recalled how she had pressed her foot against his crotch and imagined him to be hard and wanting.

Was it all imagination? Could he possibly still want her? She had spent a long time at work searching the internet about boys and their mothers and sisters. She had learned that it was not at all unusual for sons and brothers to seek out the used underwear of their mothers., and that it was not a sign that they had real feelings in that direction.

Nevertheless she determined to find out just what was going on in her son's head. Did he really still harbour those feelings or was he just being an attentive son? If he did? Then what? She really did not know, but the feeling between her legs were a clear indication of what she would like to happen in a guilt free world.

She had decided that tonight was going to be definitive, she would find out just what he was feeling and thinking, but he had been so different and distant to how he had been on the previous nights. "Oh hell" In for a penny...." She thought. Irene stood up and stripped naked.