Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers

Irene considered for a moment. "Then we have a problem." She finally said.

"I'm sorry mum, I can't help it."

"You don't understand, the problem is,... I feel the same way about you." She confessed in a faltering voice.

Robbie's body literally jerked at the news. "Goooooaaaaaalll." His mind screamed.

"I lie in bed aching for you." She admitted.

"Me too." He replied.

"But it's wrong, we both know that."

"We already had that conversation, I told you, I'm not bothered by it."

"Well it is, I just feel so guilty, even if you don't. You're so young, I just can't believe you're old enough to realise what the consequences could be."

Robbie remained silent; there was no answer to that one.

"I know young men of your age have sex on the brain all the time, I can't be just a meaningless sex toy for you. I need to know that whatever happens we'll always be mother and son first."

"That's not how it is mum!" He protested. "I love you." That at least was true, she was his mother after all.

"I love you too son. That's why this is so difficult. If you were older or someone I simply met, this would be so much simpler. You'll be going off to university soon, regardless of what you think, where I know you'll find your own life. I have my own life to consider. I'm not going to spend the rest of my days alone and without intimacy."

"Then we have until I leave."

"What? We spend the next few weeks giving in to our desire and then just draw a line under it?"

"Yes, why not?"

Irene could see a thousand 'grown up' reasons why not, but the idea did claw at her heart and groin. She wanted him, she wanted the intimacy, but still she knew it was wrong. She half believed he could handle it, half believed that she could go through with it and still have a 'son' at the end of it. She totally believed the 'itch' would not go away unless they resolved this somehow.

"Look Robbie." She said, the words were forming as she spoke, a half idea, not truly formed, "I'm not ready for us to go the whole way, not ready to allow myself to even touch you." Given that she was sitting astride his hardened cock she knew that was a bit of a strange thing to say. "Not in 'that' way, not yet, maybe never. But,...."

She was struggling to find a way to verbalise the hazy idea forming. "You must be honest with me son, and not embarrassed."

"OK?"

"Do you play with yourself? ...You know, masturbate?" She knew he did. "I do...often." She admitted, hoping it would dissipate his embarrassment.

"Sometimes." He replied. By sometimes he meant only when he was not eating or sleeping.

"And when you do, is it us that you think about?"

"Yes. I think about you," he hesitated, " and sometimes Elaine as well."

Irene felt a little hurt that she did not have his undivided attention, but now she thought about it, Elaine featured in quite a few of her own fantasies. "That's only to be expected, I suppose." She thought to herself.

"How would it be if you and I did that together?" She continued.

"Robbie was not sure what was on offer here. "Did what?"

"How would it be if we masturbated together?"

Robbie felt a surge of excitement; he was beginning to think his mother was a lost cause. Then the reality of what she was asking hit home. "That would be kind of embarrassing, mum."

"For me too, I suppose." There was silence, while they both mulled over the scenario in their heads. Irene saw it as a way of sharing her son's most intimate moments of being closer to him, of fuelling her own desires, of helping him satisfy his urges, she had simply and suddenly seen it as the answer to the problem, a form of satisfaction with the guilt of actual incest. She was pretty sure it was not something she would want broadcast to the neighbourhood, but she could certainly live with it. Sex without contact. The silence went on, finally she regretted being so foolish and made to climb off of him. "It was just a silly thought." She said whistfully.

Her movement, prompted him to answer. "Yes... yes I'd like that. I'd like that very much."

Irene's heart pounded trying to escape her chest. "Are you sure? In a way, I suspect masturbating in front of someone else is more intimate than actual sex."

"I want to." He looked his mother in the eye for the first time since they had started their conversation. "But mum, I should tell you, that 'sometimes' was a slight underestimate. I do it more than that."

"It's ok son, I do it almost once a day, twice in the past couple of days." Irene confessed. "So just how often do you... play?"

"Eight." He said flatly.

She could not hide the look of shock, which quickly turned to a warped sense of pride.

"Well that explains the tissue bill." She laughed. "I'm not sure I can keep up with you, but I promise, I'll try." She finally climbed off of him. "So? Do you want to try it?"

"Now?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes, right now."

His erection had faltered during their heart to heart, but was now rallying to the cause.

"Yes please."

Irene hesitated, this was the moment of truth. If they were going to do this they needed to be honest, open and there had to be some boundaries. "OK, but for this to work we're going to need to be open with each other, and the rule has to be; no touching each other, at least not intimately."

"We'll be able to look though? Right?"

"Of course." She smiled.

"Agreed."

"I suppose we should start then." She had no idea at all how to start masturbating in front of her son.

"Yep." He had no idea how to start masturbating in front of his mother.

"I normally do it on the bed." She suggested.

"Me too, oh and in the bathroom, ... and sometimes the living room usually when you've gone to bed... oh and the kitchen..."

"The kitchen!?" That one surprised and slightly worried her.

"Only a couple of times." He said sheepishly.

She grinned, "Well I think maybe here is a good place to start, she patted the bed. He nodded.

Irene to a deep breath. "Well I usually do it naked." She took a hold of the hem of her night dress and lifted the garment off over her head. She stood naked in front of her son. She out stretched her arms a little, "You like?"

Robbie's eyes were on stalks. "Fuck!" he whispered, then realising his language, " Ooops sorry."

"Robbie, it's OK to use that sort of language when were like this. I have a few choice expressions that may surprise you." She smiled.

Robbie's eyes scanned every inch of his mothers body, she even did a slow twirl to let him see all of her, she also found it very liberating.

"You shaved!"

"What? Oh yes, yes I did. Do you like it? I got sick of that tangled mess."

"It's beautiful." He could not think of any other words.

"Thank you." They continued to stand, Irene soaking up her son's stares. "How do you normally do it?" She asked.

He was concentrating on the real live tits that jiggled slightly just a bed width away, that the question took a moment to penetrate. "Ahh. I use this hand." He held up his right hand.

"I meant do you normally do it with your clothes on?" she paused, "or off?" she emphasised the 'off'.

The truth was he normally just dropped his jeans and that was job done. "Oh! Off." He was not going to miss the chance of being naked with his mother.

"Ok" she said and waited.

"Ah! Right, I'll just..." He fumbled with his belt. His thumbs seemed to have expanded to three times their usual size and his fingers kept missing his zip.

Eventually he managed to kick off his jeans; he even thought to remove his socks.

He straightened and looked back at his mother who was viewing his frame appreciatively.

"Very nice." She said softly. "You're a very handsome young man." Robbie's hardening cock twitched and swayed at half mast. He put his hand over it to stop it's movement.

"It has a mind of it's own." He explained.

"It's beautiful. Shall we lie down?"

With no further words, they climbed on to the bed, fluffy pillows and getting comfortable. The proximity of each other's naked body made them both tremble with anticipation. Robbie could not help but stare as much as he dared at Irene's tits and hairy mound. He tried not to let her see that he was looking.

She reassured him. "It's OK to look, I love that you like my body, that you find it desirable."

So he did, he turned on his side and ogled and watched her. He was sure he could smell her sex, despite the room being filled with the scent of rose oil. His hand slowly stroked his now fully erect penis. He felt like he could come in seconds, so he was being very gentle with his movements.

Irene lay looking straight ahead. Aware of her son's eyes scanning her frame. She parted her legs a little. Her left hand moved to cup her own breast, the nipple was tingling and aching to be squeezed. Normally she would pull on it very hard and have her legs spread very wide to vigorously rub her clit. Irene was feeling very shy, unable to let go in front of her son.

"This is a lot harder than I had thought." She said.

Robbie was not finding it hard, probably because his mother was not looking at him.

"Would you mind very much if we turned off the lights?" She asked guiltily.

Oh! OK" he could not really say anything else.

"Maybe sometime in the future, "She was careful not to say next time, "I'll feel ok to have them on."

Robbie was very happy to learn this still was not a one off event in his mother's head. He flicked the lamp light off. His mother did the same at her side of the bed.

"Thank you son." She said and slipped her right hand which was closest to his naked body, between her engorged pussy lips, while her left hand tweaked her nipple.

"Ohhhh." She sighed. Finally scratching the itch that had been building up inside her for so long. "Ohhhh that's good."

Robbie was mesmerised, in the darkened room he could not make out any details, but the street lights provided enough illumination to show him her sexy silhouette. He could feel her arm slowly moving next to his. His own hand was grasping his throbbing hardness, hardly moving at all for fear of ending the moment.

Irene could still feel Robbie's eyes on her, she could hear his purposeful breathing which she felt on the side of her face, she was aware that her son's heavy cock was being pumped and squeezed just inches from her thigh. Her middle finger slipped into her sopping wet cunt hole, while her thumb rubbed small circles around her clit. All the while she pulled on her hard brown nipple.

Robbie could see the silhouette of her breast being pulled, in a way that he thought was unbelievably hard. He increased the pressure of his fingers around his cock. His mother's breathing was becoming erratic and her hand movements more obvious as she frigged herself with her fingers.

"Ooooh Fuck!" She exclaimed. "Yes... yes... yes." She had lost any form of bashfulness and was beyond caring, she spread her legs wide, her right leg laying over his own. That brought her thigh into contact with his cock.head and his pumping hand. "Ooohh Robbie." She cried. "I'm so fucking wet." Her voice was loud, she was free from the late night furtive fumblings, worrying if he would hear the tell tale buzz of her toy. "FUCK MY CUNT" She shouted. "SUCK MY TITS!"

He was taken aback, he knew she did not mean it literally, it was just her role playing mind, but the vehemence and language shocked him. Irene's hand was a blur and she began bucking her hips, and arching her back. Suddenly he was aware that she was staring straight at him, he could feel her breath and see the glint of her eyes, her face moved closer. "I'm commmming" she sobbed quietly, "I'm coming for you." Her body convulsed and her legs went straight and rigid pressing down on his own with pointed toes, her breathing stopped and she let out a long high pitch whimper.

It was more than he could take and he sprayed her thigh and groin with spurt after spurt of his own come juice, a loud triumphant grunt was all he could manage. Feeling her son's hot spunk splash on her belly just prolonged her orgasm, She let go of her nipple and rubbed the warm sticky juice into her skin, around her tits through her pubic hair. She anointed her torso with his love milk. Finally she licked her fingers.

Five minutes passed before either of them spoke. Irene just lay panting and recovering from what had to be one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced. As the minutes passed she looked for feelings of guilt but could find no more than were there before.

"Are you OK mum?" He was worried that in the silent darkness, she was once more, considering what a bad mother she was.

"Hmmmm. Yes I'm absolutely fine." She reassured him warmly. "That was just what I needed. How about you? Was it OK? I hope I didn't shock you with my language, I always found talking dirty very arousing."

"It was awesome." He actually believed that was right word for once. Whatever happened from here, he had enough fantasy fuel to last him through university.

"Euugh! I'm all sticky." She said and swung her legs off the bed. She relit her lamp and Robbie could see that her hair was a mess at the back. Irene stood and examined herself in the full length mirror. She looked like she had been properly fucked. "Oh what the hell I'll shower in the morning." She wanted to sleep with her son's juice all over her. "You certainly shoot a lot of stuff." She observed.

"Sorry."

"There are some things you don't apologise for. Are you sleeping here or in your own bed tonight?"

That was a no brainer. They both slipped under the duvet, Irene snuggled up to him, "No funny stuff!" She warned and fell into a contented sleep, her son soon followed.

--------------------------------------

Don't worry the next chapter carries straight on!

As ever ... a few words of encouragement never go amiss

and I need the votes too!

Genderal
Genderal
143 Followers