Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathroom she examined her nude frame, the years had been a lot kinder to her body than her face. She hated the wrinkly visage that stared back at her, but her breasts and petite figure went someway to alleviating her self loathing. Her attention passed to her tangle of black pubic hair, the colour was natural, her head hair had turned grey many years ago, but her cunt remained faithful to the cause. She had not tended that particular garden for many years and she remembered how neat and sexy Elaine had looked with her well trimmed bush. Irene applied some hair removal cream to her inner thighs, and around her bum and cunt lips. Whilst she was waiting for it to work its magic she used scissors to trim the excess hair on her mound. After ten minutes she showered herself and removed the cream. She was very pleased with the resulting fresh clean feeling that her new privates presented her with. She ran her fingers between her engorged labia sending a little shiver through her entire body; even though she had just showered, her cunt was slippery and ready. Irene bent forward and examined her inner thighs to make sure all the hair was gone. She was sure Robbie had not realised it, but the other evening he had caught a hair and it had made her jump.

Almost an hour had passed since his mother had left the room. Robbie remained sitting in the same spot, mulling over the day's events, replaying his kisses with Elaine, trying to remember what she had said about 'wanting each other'. Had she really said that? Could she really have meant it? He let out another mournful sigh just as his mother returned. He did not acknowledge her. She was surprised to see him in exactly the same position as when she had left, she also noticed that his wine remained untouched and her glass was still empty.

"Could I have some more wine please son?"

"What? Oh... sure." He cleared his thoughts.

"I thought you'd have been watching the TV by now."

"I'm not really bothered." He said as he filled his mother's glass. She stood before him to take the glass. As he handed it to her, he looked at her for the first time since she had re-entered the room. She was wearing a silky white night gown. It was very similar to the blue one of the previous nights but a little shorter and the straps were a little longer showing a touch more cleavage and it was a lot more transparent. Robbie could clearly see the dark spots where her nipples nudged against the material.

"Do you like?" Irene said, doing a single twirl, ending with a small curtsy.

Robbie did like. "Yes it's very ...", he wanted to say sexy, but thought better of it, "nice." Was the best he could come up with.

"It's not too short?" Irene extended a leg and pointed her bare crimson painted toes, looking down as if to examine the length.

"No. It's just .... fine." Robbie audibly gulped as he examined her legs.

"Good. I wasn't sure when I bought it, but if you like it then that's OK."

Irene took her seat, legs once more drawn up under her and slightly to one side. "Do you like the wine?"

Robbie stared at her, she had put makeup on, her lipstick matched her nails, she smelled fresh and feminine and still her nipples protruded against the silky white material. "I haven't tried it yet." He downed his glass in one go. "Yes... it's good." He poured himself another.

"Should I put the TV on?" He asked.

"I'm happy to just sit and talk." She smiled.

"Me too .. I guess." He couldn't take his eyes off of those dark spots.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"Ah! Actually I went into town and got your presents." He now totally remembered the purpose of his shopping trip.

"Presents? More than one? Ohh how exciting."

"I think you'll like them."

"As long as you didn't spend too much."

"Nothing I can't afford." He assured her, hoping she'd read between the lines and think the opposite.

"I can't wait. What shall we do on Saturday? Actually I do have to go into work in the morning but I'll be back by two."

"I thought I'd cook a meal and maybe get a really good DVD. Maybe we should get a couple more bottles of this", he waved his glass, "it's very good."

"Sounds lovely. But you're not the worlds best cook, maybe I should...?

"I'll do it." He insisted. He finished another glass. "We're turning into a pair of alcoholics."

"What the heck, we deserve a bit of fun." She said from the bottom of her heart.

"How are your feet?" He asked, wishing to move on with his seduction.

"They're fine, thanks."

"oh" he muttered dejectedly.

"But my shoulders are killing me." She rolled her head a couple of times to emphasise the fact.

"Oh!" He managed to hold back the 'good'.

"Would you be a dear and just give them a quick rub?"

"I suppose I could." He smiled.

"How do you want me?"

"Naked and spread." Was his first thought. "How about you just stretch out like you did the other day?"

"It's actually not that comfortable lying face down on this sofa."

"Well it has to be better than the floor?" He pointed out.

"I suppose it would be best on a bed."

"Fucking get in there!!!!" His cock screamed. "I guess so." He tried to sound doubtful.

"Would you mind if we went upstairs? Just for a few minutes, it is so relaxing, it really does help."

"Alright." He managed to sound put out.

"Thanks, you're a good boy."

He got up to follow her upstairs.

"Why not bring the wine, it must be thirsty work."

He grabbed the half empty bottle and the glasses. And practically ran to the stairs. He was just in time to see his mother reach the top and the briefest of glimpses up her night gown, she had a bare bottom. By the time he reached her room Irene was stretched out down one side of the bed.

"Here or in the middle?" she asked.

"The middle would be most comfortable." He pointed out, "but I'll have to get on with you to reach."

"It's up to you son?"

Lesson two, be decisive. "The middle." He ordered.

Irene rolled to the centre of the bed. She lay on her front her head resting on her arms. Robbie kicked off his trainers, and climbed on the bed kneeling beside her. He stretched out to rub her shoulders.

"Actually, I still can't reach properly; I'll have kneel across you?"

"Whatever is easiest for you."

Robbie knelt astride his mother's thighs, his crotch pressing against the cheeks of her bum. His cock was swelling rapidly, as he leant forward and firmly grasped her shoulders and began to dig his thumbs into her tense muscles.

Her tension was not caused by work, in fact she found work easy, it was the situation with her son that caused her muscles to tighten.

"Wow, you're really tense." He commented and moved his hands a little, getting interference from the straps of her night dress.

"I was nearly very naughty today." Admitted Irene, guiltily.

"What do you mean?"

"I went out to get some lunch, and I almost popped into the chemist to buy some essential oil, so that you could use it to massage me. But I thought it was very selfish and presumptive of me, so I didn't bother."

If Robbie had a light bulb above his head, it would have been flashing. "I'll be back in a second." He clambered off his mother and disappeared out of the room.

"Where are you going?"

"Just a second!" He called from his bedroom.

The second lasted thirty, but he soon appeared back in the room, to find Irene had turned off the main light and turned on the bedside lamps instead.

"I thought it would be more relaxing," she said, "and romantic." She thought.

"I was going to give you this on your birthday, but you may as well have it now." He handed her the bottle of oil he had received free with the perfume he bought. Until his mother mentioned oil, he had completely forgotten about its existence. "Sorry I didn't have time to wrap it."

"Rose scented massage oil" she read aloud. "Oh how thoughtful, thank you so much." She opened the bottle and sniffed its contents. "Hmmm it's lovely, a little strong but very nice." She passed the bottle to his outstretch hand. Robbie straddled his mother once more. He poured a small pool of oil into his left hand and sniffed it. "It smells like granny" he thought. He leaned forward and put down the bottle on the bedside table, in doing so he pressed his erection into the crevice of his mother's bum. Irene quivered under him.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" He asked.

"No, not at all." She sighed.

Robbie shared the oil with his other hand and applied some to her shoulders. There was rather too much and the light pink liquid began running down her pale skin. Robbie removed his hands.

"Ooops, sorry mum, it's going to make a mess of your night gown."

"Oh? I should have thought." She said, sounding concerned. "Just a moment." With that she arched her back towards him and carefully slipped her arms from the night gown straps. The manoeuvre involved her pressing her bum hard against his frighteningly hard cock.

"There, is that better?"

"Too right it is!" He said, mentally kicking himself for sounding so enthusiastic.

"Good."

Robbie resumed the massage. He had an unencumbered eight inches of slender white skin to play with, and unfettered breasts to fantasise about; all the while he pressed his hard cock against his mother's firm little buttocks. Under him Irene, sighed and moaned softly. After many minutes of his hands working the slick fragrant oil into her skin, he was ready to move on.

"Are you sure you don't want me to do your feet?" He really wanted to say 'legs', he really, really wanted to say 'cunt' but settled for the safe option.

"You could, but it's so lovely having my back done." She hesitated. "Would you mind doing my back a little lower?"

"My hands are covered in oil, it will make a real mess of your nightie."

"Well," she said coyly, hardly daring to suggest what she was about to, "I could take it off?"

"Holy FUCK!" his brain screamed. "Well sure." He stammered, if you're alright with that?"

"Just turn your back for a second." She said.

Robbie bounded off the bed and stood facing the wall, the mirror in the corner was at just the right angle to miss all of the action. "Shit!" He thought. Behind him his mother was moving around and there was the sound of sliding material.

"Ready" She finally said.

Robbie hardly dared turn around. When he did, he was presented with the sight of his mother in the same position, but now apparently stark naked save for a small hand towel across her buttocks, he could just make out the beginning of her bum crack, the material reached about five inches down the back of her thighs. He could see her small breasts bulging out to the sides under her own weight. He stood rooted to the spot; involuntarily he adjusted the iron rod in his jeans. Irene noticed his action and the look of amazement on his face.

"If it makes you uncomfortable, we can stop." She said softly.

"No.... No it's fine." and he climbed back on his mother, taking up a position astride the back of her knees, his eyes desperately trying to see up the towel, but failing. He reached for the oil and applied some more to her lower back. Under his hands he felt his mother tense as the cold liquid was spread across her soft white skin. Robbie spread his fingers wide and slowly eased his hands up and outwards across her slim frame.

"Ohh" That is good." She murmured

Robbie worked up and down her back and out to her sides, each time edging his fingers closer to the flesh of her squashed breasts. Finally his fingertips were touching and pressing into her flattened tits. As much as he wanted to, he dare not linger there. Under him his mother's breath became slightly more shallow and rapid.

Irene hardly dare breath, she was so aroused at this point that she was close to coming just from sheer anticipation. She could feel herself quivering, surely he would notice? Surely if he wanted her, he would make a move.

Robbie simply did not have the confidence, despite all the evidence, he was sure he was just giving his naive mother a massage. Surely if she was turned on by him, she would make a move?

He determined to change his strategy and moved his hands once more to her lower back. This time he edged them downwards his thumbs inching back the towel until he could see a couple more inches of his mother's small shapely buttocks. He spent several minutes kneading the flesh. He was amazed to find that he had not revealed the top of any knickers. His concentration was so intense that he failed to notice the slight rise and fall of his mother's pelvis against his hands. His main aim was to see her totally naked. He wanted to see her cunt again. He determined there was no way he could surreptitiously push the towel all the way down, so he decided to go the other way. He loaded his hand with more oil and moved to kneel at the end of the bed; he lifted her left foot and placed it on his lap. He was on more familiar territory here and quickly rubbed the oil over her delicate little foot. Try as might he still could not see under the dark recesses of the towel. Even when his mother moved her right leg slightly away from him, the treasure remained hidden. He ran his slick thumbs up her calf, extracting a groan of pleasure from Irene. He pressed on higher, passed her knee and to the edge of the towel nudging the material just a little further up.

Irene was in a state of high arousal, surely he knew she had opened her legs for him, surely he could see how aroused her newly shaved pussy was, if he wanted her why did he not just rip away the towel and devour her bum. The facts spoke for themselves, he was merely giving his old mum a massage like the good son he was.

He repeated the process on the other leg more oil and ending by pushing the material a little further. Irene moaned as his fingers pressed into the flesh high up on her inner thigh, only to retreat back down her leg once more. Robbie was confused, he was sure he had reached this far the other night to be rewarded with a few wisps of her pubic hair, but tonight he could see none.

Irene could stand it no more. She wanted the mental torture to end. With no possibility of releasing her frustrations she could not stand his innocent touch anymore. She had enough batteries to last a month and she fully intended to use them all later that night. But first she would fuel her fantasies.

"Would you like me to do your back? It's only fair after all the massages you've given me." She asked.

"Err. Yes." He was not really sure, he had never had a massage before but what else could he say.

"OK. I can't promise to be as good as you, but I'll give it a go." She pushed herself up on her arms, forgetting her naked breasts, which hung down like a couple of pears below her. She reached out and reclaimed her night gown. Then remembering decorum she said "Maybe you should turn around."

Robbie gulped as he got a side view of one of her swinging tits "Fuck!" he thought. He turned and sat on the end of the bed staring into the mirror giving him a perfect view of his totally naked mother's pert little bum and petite back. It quickly vanished as the night gown was pulled over her body it seemed to stick a little due to her glistening sheen of massage oil.

"Do you want me to use the oil? You'll smell like a florist afterwards." She laughed.

"The air was indeed heavily rose scented."

"Should I take off my shirt?"

"Of course, silly." She laughed.

"Oh. OK." He started unbuttoning his shirt. He somehow felt very embarrassed doing this in front of his mother, even though it was not the first time or even the second in recent weeks. He tossed the shirt into the chair opposite him.

Irene eyed his tanned upper torso; he was not muscular as such rather he was toned, with a hint of a six pack. Irene liked toned. Robbie stood at the end of the bed, wondering what to do next. "Come on, lie down." She commanded. He obeyed and slipped into the warm space that his mother had just vacated. His rigid cock dug into his groin as he lay face down. Irene clambered astride her son's jean covered buttocks, her cunt rubbing against the hard seams of his pockets.

She leaned over for the oil and a few moments later she was digging her red painted nails into her son's muscles. Robbie recoiled a little but settled back down.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Nah, it's kind of nice."

His mother ran her hands firmly up and down his back, rocking her pelvis against his firm cheeks in time with her hand movements, hoping he would not notice. This was a whole new experience for Robbie, he soon learned to enjoy the excruciating feelings her hands were giving him. His cock was painfully aware that her bare cunt was just a millimetre of cloth away from rubbing against his skin. He involuntarily began humping his buttocks back against her rubbing cunt. Both of their breathing began shallow and erratic, neither of them wanting to alarm the other with their state of arousal.

A full ten minutes passed. "Would you like me to do your legs too?"

He would have fucking loved her to do his legs too. "No, it's ok they're fine." No way was he stripping his jeans off, his erection was beating all world records.

"Sure?" She sounded disappointed, his rejection of the offer confirmed her fears, he was just not interested. She decided to give it one last go. She climbed off of him, noticing a damp patch on his jeans where her cunt had been. Rubbing. "OK. Turn over."

"What?"

"Turn over so I can do your front and arms."

"No really it's fine."

"Don't be silly, I want to do the job properly." She began shoving him over with her hands. Robbie could see no way out without being impolite. He had been brought up to always be polite.

"OK. But I'm fine really." He turned over to lie on his back, arms by his side. He wanted to cover his erection with his hands but was scared it would only draw attention to it. He watched his mother as she leaned over for more oil, her tits hung loosely in her night dress, her hard dark nipples clearly showing as dark spots under the material. He gulped. Irene straddled him once more her cunt resting against his balls. He thought back to the time they had actually fucked in this position. "Why not now?" His mind screamed.

Irene applied her hands to his shoulders and chest, his small nipples were erect. As she rubbed her palms over them, she ached for him to do the same to her. Rhythmically her hands flowed over his body, down his ribs and sides to his firm abdomen and back again. On her third pass her hands met at his belly button then suddenly she stopped. "Oh!" she said softly.

He fought to escape the dazed feeling he had succumbed to, "What?" Robbie asked.

She said nothing, Robbie opened his eyes and looked at her, she was staring at his belt buckle. "It's .... It's your thing. It's sticking out." She exclaimed.

"Eh?" He looked at the top of his jeans, his bulbous shiny cock head was protruding by at least an inch above his belt. "Oh! Sorry." He said, wriggling to try and force it back under cover.

"Robbie! You and I need to have a serious talk." She said quietly.

"Shit! Here it comes, now I'm for it." He thought. Betrayed by his own fucking penis.

She had not moved, despite his wriggling. She did not know where to start, mainly because she did not truly know what she wanted.

"Son, have I caused you to be excited in that way?"

He scanned her question for anger, it was clean! He refrained from saying "Of course you fucking have!" and settled for "Yes, I guess."

"I mean, is it just the massage?" She pressed.

He saw a way out, he wanted to say it was, he wanted to say giving and receiving a massage from any woman would get him excited, and how sorry he was. Then Elaine popped into his head. "Lesson five. Honesty is the best policy."

He put on his best little boy lost face. "Well of course the massage kind of got me going, I've just spent an hour rubbing oil into a beautiful woman's skin. .... But mum, I was turned on by you before we got up here; I'm turned on every time I think of you, every time I'm with you." He had a pleading hint in his voice.