Fever Dream Pt. 02: T.B.D.E.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And you know what...he's actually a pretty cool dude. A pretty boy? Yeah, but at least he wasn't an ugly motherfucker. If I was drunk enough, and he begged to suck my dick, I'd let him I guess, but id beat his ass if he told anyone, he mused to himself. Odd, drunken, homo-erotic scenarios aside, he sat there and listened to him, his feelings, about being betrayed, about his heart being broken, about not ever feeling good enough for her. Jack listened to it all, and just seemed to understand how he felt. Maybe some dude broke his heart before, so he knows what it's like to just be dumped and thrown away, he thought. Whatever had happened, Jack was a 'down-ass dude' in Tyler's book now. He turned his head towards the front room, the girl movie playing on the TV, and people in various stages of making out, feeling up, and from the quick, frantic movements underneath Kara and Scott's blanket, and with Scotts head just hanging back, his eyes closed and his mouth open, she was definitely in the middle of giving him a dynamite hand job. Lucky bastard! His own situation told him that it was probably time for him to head out. Nothing more awkward than being that one dude still hanging around while everyone is slobbering all over each other, he thought.

He got up and walked to the back of the couch behind Jack and Stella, who had always been weirdly close in Tyler's book. He never liked Stella much, mostly because of their constant fist-fights growing up, when she swooped in to save Jack. They were snuggled up all close, just smiling and watching their movie together. Probably super cool though, to have a twin who's got your back, especially if she's super hot, like Stella, he thought.

"Hey man, I'm outta here. Nothin' like a...'ninth wheel' if you know what I mean. Happy Birthday bro. Just know, from now on, I got your back, alright?" he said, and Jack looked up at him, smiling. "Thanks man. I got yours too...and don't worry, you'll find someone new, someone better. I'm here if you need to talk. Thanks so much for coming." He answered back. Tyler then clapped his hand on his back and walked towards the door. Yeah...totally gay!, he mused. He was almost to the front door, but before he reached it, Paul had come stumbling in the door.

"You leavin man? Thanks for coming bro, have a good one!" he said, barely taking the time to look at Tyler as he rushed towards the kitchen.

Paul had reached the kitchen table, where he'd set the pizzas down and put together two plates of pizza, and grabbed the last two cold root beers. He then remembered the blanket, and quickly went over to the twins, from behind the couch.

"Hey guys! Where is there a good, warm blanket I can use? I need it!" he stammered. His odd behavior caused both twins to look up in unison, the same cocked eyebrows and smirks on their faces.

"What do you need a blanket for?" Stella asked, intrigued. "What's been keeping you outside so long?" she asked.

"I...I don't know guys, but I have this feeling...that my life is about to change tonight...and to make sure, I need a fucking blanket!, so if you please?"

"Uhh...well you're not taking our blanket dude, so go up to the linen closet and grab your own." Jack said.

"On our wedding day, I'm gonna remember this, guys. The day I met the woman I was gonna marry and my asshole siblings didn't do shit to help!" he snapped, and then bolted upstairs. They both looked at each other, and couldn't stop giggling.

When their laughing finally ended, they sat still, eyes locked together. Jack smiled at Stella, and quickly surveyed the attention of the room, just as he heard Paul hastily come down the stairs and slam the door behind him. Kara and Scott were completely lip locked, and her hands were very busy under their blanket. Stella's friend Stephanie was currently straddling her boyfriend Zack, her entire body gyrating on him and although they had a blanket wrapped around their mid-sections, their heavy breathing, and the fact that her panties were currently hanging precariously off her right ankle meant that they were definitely fucking. A few other couples were strewn around the floor, most merely cuddling and kissing in the pale wash of the TV across the dark room. Lastly, Jacksons friend Will was sitting against the far wall, a blanket over his bottom half...which had a bikini clad ass and legs sticking out of it, with her top half underneath it, his hand atop a conspicuously head-shaped lump, bobbing up and down on where his crotch should be, at a slow and steady pace.

He looked back at Stella, who had a sultry, sexy look in her eyes. He was afraid of what she might be thinking, but he needn't be. She had no intention of doing something here, in front of people. She wasn't impatient. She already had a plan formed for when everyone left, and all went to sleep. Something truly special. She merely glanced to make sure the coast was clear, planted a soft, gentle kiss on his lips, and snuggled back into him, grasping his hand, and squeezing all her love for him in it. She turned her face to whisper something in his ear, and he craned his neck to accommodate her.

"Just wait until they all leave," she started, licking her tongue across his lobe. He instantly gasped, albeit quietly, closing his eyes.

"...just wait until everyone else in the family goes to sleep, baby..." she purred, taking his lobe between her lips, and teeth, sucking on it.

"...you will never...forget tonight. Neither of us will..."

"...oh Stel..." he gasped.

"Shhhhhhhh, baby...shhhhhhhh..." she whispered, succeeding only in igniting the quickly escalating inferno starting within him.

"Be patient baby...you're gonna have all night to call my name..." she again whispered, giggling. She gave his cheek a soft, slow kiss, then turned her attention back to the movie. Jackson was on fire inside, but he did love this movie. It was almost over, and the end was the best part. He loved the morning scene, when Elizabeth and Darcy walked along an idyllic English countryside, meeting in the middle to express how ardent their love for one another was. He may be a man, but he was a sucker for true romance.

Once the movie ended, and the credits started rolling, everyone started to situate themselves so they could successfully get up and start making their way home. It was actually funny, watching Stephanie try to unsuccessfully put her panties back on under the blanket without anyone noticing. In the end, she merely just pulled her dress back down, and tried slipping her panties in her purse. Will's mystery blanket woman walked quickly to the kitchen, grabbing a can of soda, swishing it around in her mouth, and chugging the rest, her hair an obvious mess. Will looked like the boy who found the golden ticket, a grin from ear to ear as he bid everyone goodbye and headed off. As the last couple to leave, Kara and Scott gave them each a hug, and Kara walked through the door, but Scott stopped, approaching Jackson.

"Hey uhh...what should I do with this, it probably needs to be washed?" he whispered, holding the blanket he'd received his hand-job under.

"...Why don't you keep it. we got plenty of blankets." He said with a smile, trying not to make him too uncomfortable. Scott thanked him, and quickly exited, just as Paul came back in.

"So?" Stella asked, peeking outside to search. "Where's the mystery girl?"

"Oh, she just left actually," he said, trying his best to keep it cool and not sound too invested as he tried to brush past them. His attempt failed.

"Oh WHATEVER...where is she, Paul?" Stella asked. "...wait...you scared her off huh?" she guffawed, throwing her head back and cackling triumphantly. This caused Jack to join her. "Dude...you gotta stop telling chicks you're a cop, man. Seriously...it never works....oh wait...you offered to take her for a 'ride'" he air quoted. "...in your patrol car, huh?" he said, now throwing his head back with Stella, laughing uncontrollably.

"...I drive around in this all day, puttin' my life on the line, girl...it's no big deal though..." Stella said, doing her best 'Paul' impression, which made the twins fall over together, holding their sides.

"you two gonna finish anytime soon?" Paul asked, slowly losing his patience with them.

The truth was they all clowned each other on a daily basis, but with this new person having walked into his life, changing it in some way, he felt differently. He didn't find it funny tonight. The twins looked up at him and noticed his serious, and visibly hurt, look and their laughing stopped. They looked up at him, waiting for a sign, but when he didn't speak, they merely helped each other up to their feet.

"Sorry, man." Jack said, feeling genuinely bad at having misread things.

"Me too." Stella added, not feeling quite as bad as Jack. "I mean, I still don't see why your mad but..." Paul realized he'd overreacted, and decided he'd spill the beans, if for no other reason than tonight being their birthday and they should get what they want, within reason.

"Her name is Caroline...Tillie for short. And she is..." he started, getting lost in thought, his face turning into quite a goofy smile.

"...she's what?" Stella asked.

"She is just...ok I don't even know how to describe it. She is smart, beautiful, she has like this...good heart, and...I dunno man, she just..." he said, again getting lost in his words.

"What. Does. She. Look. Like?" Stella practically shouted, enunciating each word separately for effect, to show her impatience and irritation.

"Like a freakin' angel, I swear...shorter then you, but thin. Pale skin, this super red hair, ice blue eyes...I can't describe her guys, there aren't words. She is just fucking gorgeous, OK? Seriously," he said, tripping over his words, he couldn't get them out fast enough.

"OK, OK! Fine. She's gorgeous, perfect, a goddess, we get it." Stella said, getting impatient.

"Look, you can tell us about her tomorrow or something, ok? Jackson, let's go." She said, and feeling an urgency to get Jack alone, so she could perhaps listen to Jack say the same things about her, snatched him by the hand and practically dragged him towards the stairs, Paul chuckling to himself about his 'weird' twins.

"Jesus, Stel, slow down...my arm doesn't bend like that." Jack said, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Shut up and c'mon...I can't do this anymore today..." she hissed, almost more to herself than anyone else, feeling a sense of panic now setting in.

She had been a good girl all day. She smiled, laughed, talked, and entertained everyone she could today. She played the part the world told her she must, and she did it flawlessly. She listened to their summer plans, their school dreams, their relationship ups and downs, smiling and nodding the whole time. She fought the desire, the need, the draw towards him every second of the day. Sitting through that movie, about people falling in love, expressing it, finding happiness, all while couples entertained, embraced, and pleasured each other while she was forced to hold on to him, secretly, felt like holding her head underwater...and she needed to breathe. Her mind was a chaotic web of emotions and thoughts, and she was losing the ability to make sense of it. Her poise and grace, which seemed to set her apart from her peers, was crumbling, she knew. She was the one people looked to. To stay strong, to stay confident, and to lead. Even Jack relied on her steadfast nature, and she had gladly spent 18 long years 'keeping it together' for them both. But right now, she wasn't that girl. She wasn't a girl at all anymore. She was a young woman, a woman tired of hiding, a woman already falling apart at the seams...a woman who needed to feel something.

She pulled him up the stairs with her, taken them two at a time.

"Stella! Come on! What's the matter with you?" he demanded behind her, but she was undeterred.

Jack couldn't tell, from being dragged and bustled up the stairs, that Stella was trembling from head to foot, and tears were streaming down her face. Somewhere near the back of her consciousness, as they crested the stairs and made their way towards the bedroom, she heard and understood his attitude and questions, and the last thing she ever wanted to do was hurt him, but all she could focus on was the need. A thirst she'd refused to truly quench since that fateful day near their sixteenth birthday. The moment they kissed that day, after the anesthesia had fully worn off and they had both taken the leap of faith to try it again, she felt an insatiable thirst in her body, and heart. Everyone else in the world might as well have been a spoonful of salt to her...because from the moment their lips met, even though Jack had always been water to her, he had instantly become like whiskey to a drunkard. And she had kept herself stone sober until today...when they were both supposed to be 'independent'. She knew there was a risk. She knew what was at stake, and what could happen if they were found out, but she was only 18...and today, she didn't care.

"Stella, God da-" he started as they entered his side of the room, but he never got a chance to finish his thought as Stella grabbed him by his arms and threw him, with all her strength, against the wall. In less than a second, his lips and body were on frontal assault. She was gripping his shirt, trying to tear it to pieces off of him, grinding her entire body against him with as much strength as she still had in her, trembling and tears still streaming, breath coming as if she was suffocating from need. Jackson felt himself losing control again, and knowing Paul was downstairs, and that he didn't know if or when he might come upstairs, not even mentioning the fact that his parents were due home any minute, he knew he had to get a handle on things, and fast.

"MmmMm...Stella...wait, please..." he started, trying to gently push her off him, but she wouldn't budge. With every move he made to pry her off him, she reached further and held tighter to him, ripping his shirt collar in her effort to free it from him, her mouth mounting a fresh assault on his.

"Stella, I'm serious...c'mon, control y-"

"I CAN'T CONTROL...Jack..." she shrieked desperately, finally breaking down completely. "I can't control it anymore..."

"Stella-" he again started, before being cut off again.

"No, Jackson. Don't." she said, a tone of desperate finality ringing through her words.

"Just...I'm losing control...lose control Jack...please...just let go, baby...lose control..." she whispered through gasps and tears, not holding back her desperation in the slightest.

"...please baby...let go with me...don't you love me?" she gasped, forgetting they hadn't said 'that' word yet. This fact wasn't lost on Jack, and hearing her question had the oddest effect on him. He was angry. Angry at her for even asking it. Angry at himself for not saying it. Angry at life that he felt he couldn't say it. Angry at the world for telling him he couldn't say it. His anger got the best of him and he snatched her by her arms, twisting them around and slamming her against the wall, where he had been but a moment before.

"Don't...you...ever...ask me that!" he said, through gritted teeth, a fire raging in his heart, the flames flashing across his eyes. His very skin was heating up. "Do you really not know how much I love you? Are you fucking blind!?" he asked, shaking her as he uttered his last word. She merely stared into his eyes, her own as wide as saucers, filled past the brim with tears, her bottom lip quivering from the complete breakdown she felt coming, but couldn't hold back. Jack had never been this way before. He had never forced any issue with her, never taken a stand, never taken such control. This was new for them both.

"I'm sorry baby...I'm sorry...please...don't be m-mad..." she said, confused and scared in this new emotional territory. Her fear was readily apparent to Jack now.

"I love you Stella...I've always loved you." He said, grabbing her into one arms embrace, as he took a hold of the back of her hair with the other, pulling her head back and holding it firmly in place, looking down at her. He searched her face, her eyes, but saw a Stella he didn't recognize, as she looked up at a Jack she was unfamiliar with. She wasn't the aggressor anymore. She wasn't taking what she wanted...something was different. She was a woman, desperate with need, and yet at the mercy of the object she desired. Jack felt the paradigm shift as well. The only thing equal about them at this moment was the amount of wanton need both felt for each other. He had turned the tables of their entire relationship in one deft move, and he was suddenly a man, taking the woman he loved in his arms. He held her there, searching deep into her eyes, her face, waiting for a reaction, but she gave none, just that of silent, yet desperate assent, and waiting for him to take whatever it was he wanted.

"Do you love me back, Stella?" he asked, in a much more forceful way than he knew he was capable of. His question drew her face into that of hurt and pain, eyes filling with new tears.

"...so much baby. I love you so much, Jackson. I'm yours, fore-" she tried to reply, but she was cut off by the fiercest kiss she could have imagine. As if to show her how to properly rip a shirt off someone, he grabbed her tank top with both hands and ripped it from top to bottom completely, in one forceful pull, wrenching it down her shoulders, off her arms and throwing it on the ground. He felt like an animal, a feral one. He looked at her, her bikini clad breasts heaving with labored breaths, her eyes no less tainted with an all-encompassing need.

"...please, baby..." she begged, her voice a whimper, no effort made to mask her desperation. It had the effect she wanted, however. In less than a second, he was back on her, snatching her by her hair again, holding it in place, as his mouth assaulted hers, her mouth reciprocating in kind, as her body, and hands, started their own campaign. She had gone to rip his shirt off of him again, but even in his need, he simply raised his arms up, with her getting the message and pulling it up and over him, tossing it on the ground beside hers.

Suddenly they were on each other again, no thought given to anything or anyone else in the world. In fact, no thinking was being done by either. Animal instinct had taken over, hands roving places because the body 'needed' to, not because the mind 'wanted' to. His hands surged underneath the front of her bikini top, now grasping onto flesh they'd never dared. Her hands had unclasped his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, a second away from sliding them down his legs, a move she'd never done before, yet her body knew to do. All the while, even their kissing had changed from anything it had ever been, even this morning. Teenage awkwardness was gone. The strict rules they'd kept until today, each somehow knew, were gone. The dance their lips and tongues had known had changed. A new tempo, a new step, a new move set, a new intensity. A new man and woman were learning a lesson all eventually do, in life's most natural and visceral way. Intimacy. True intimacy was taking place with no regard or holding back, and nothing could stop them or get in their way, or so they thought. Jack had moved his hands from her breasts to the back of her bikini top to untie it, just as Stella had begun trying to wrench his pants down, both panting through their kissing assaults when they heard the familiar, yet completely unwelcome sound of their mother calling from downstairs to them, having just walked through the front door.