Fever Dream Pt. 02: T.B.D.E.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...yeah...I just...are you...are you sure...is this ok?" she said, running her hands nervously along the top lip of her bottoms, halfway between holding them up and wanting to pull them down for him.

"It's ok, baby...this is ok...trust me." He coaxed.

"Yeah, but..." she started. "What if...you...don't..."

He understood now. He wanted to say something to assure her he would love every inch he was about to see, but he couldn't think of any words that would sound right. But then a thought came to him. Maybe words aren't enough for this. He looked up into her eyes and, never breaking contact, slowly brought his lips to the small, thin patch of fabric covering hers. Her mouth opened in surprise and anticipation as his lips made soft contact. Then she took a sharp breath as he made contact again, only a bit firmer this time. Than he did it again, kissing gradually lower. He kissed again and again until he had reached the convex of where her bikini met her thighs. Never leaving her eyes. He then kissed his way to her thigh, finally touching skin, ever so soft.

"Oh ,God" she gasped, feeling every cell of her body jolt from the contact his lips had made on her inner thigh. Instinct had come back to her, as her leg parted ever so slightly, opening herself up to him, he looked up at her, her eyes full of question, and in answer, he couldn't hold back a smile. A smile which she returned. Her trepidation was leaving her, with each soft, progressively more wet kiss he planted on her thigh, traveling up. Her hands traveled to his head, taking hold in his hair as he kissed over her covered lips to her other thigh.

"Oh...yes, baby...", she cooed, taking a firmer hold of his hair as he ran his tongue across her inner thigh, stopping only once it his fabric, making her twitch.

The taste of her skin as intoxicating him, and her scent was starting to make him almost dizzy with hunger. He had started this little game down there to ease the tension and open her up inside, and as far as he could tell, she was wide open now. He locked eyes with her again and, reaching his hands to the ties on her hips, pulled them taught. He looked for any last vestiges of apprehension from her, but her chest heaved from lust and she simply gave a quick nod, which was all the permission he needed.

In one steady motion, he pulled both sides undone, then released them, letting her bottoms slowly peel down her and fall to the ground. He wanted to look down at her. He wanted to see it. he could smell it. he wanted to taste it. But he look up into her eyes, gauging her reaction. She reached again for his hair and took a gentle hold, giving him the only sign he needed. He looked down at the small tuft of black, curly hair and at a place he had only imagined up until tonight. He didn't really know what to expect. Sure, he'd seen porn a couple times, but this was nothing like that. Without another thought about it, he brought his mouth as far below her as he could reach and upon reaching it, drug his tongue slowly all the way up her, eliciting a hiss through her teeth, and a firm clench of her fist in his hair. It hurt, but he was beyond caring. He had tasted her most intimate of places, and as far as he was concerned it was more than he had ever imagined. He went back for more, but she tugged on his hair to get his attention.

"Come here baby, please..." she begged as he rose to his feet. Once he reached up to her, he found a different woman than the one he left before his adventure down south.

She reached down to his shorts, her nimble fingers making short work of the button and zipper as her their lips started the new dance they'd found. Finding that the zipper that held his shorts up wasn't going to go down as gracefully as her bottoms has, she locked eyes as she deftly yanked it down, making a louder zip than she'd expected, making them both jump and look around. Once they looked back at each other, they couldn't help themselves, and fell into a fit of laughter. Jack had closed his eyes in laughter as his shorts slid down to the floor, but he stopped mid chuckle as he felt a soft hand encircle around him. He felt her squeeze slightly, and opened his eyes to see her looking down, watching her hand gently squeeze as she began slowly stroking it back and forth. Without intention to, he let out a barely audible moan, making her look up to him, her face a seductive question.

"Yeah?" she asked, in the most seductive tone he'd ever heard.

"...Like this?" she again asked, her voice a husky whisper as she grasped him more firmly, stroking up and down its full length.

"...yeah," was all he could whisper.

She continued to stroke him, but she began lightly pulling him towards her, as she backed up, turning her head behind her enough to make sure she didn't trip as she took a first step down, into the hit tub. He was completely at her mercy as he held her eyes, her guiding him by her grip. One slow step after another, she led and he followed, her face now a seductive smile. She needed no guidance now. Instinct and desire had returned. She knew exactly what she wanted, and what she needed to do.

Once they were both nearly waste deep, she released him and placed her hands on his chest, guiding him back towards the wall, intending to sit him down.

"Sit down," she whispered, sealing her request with a kiss. They smiled and he sat back, laying his neck back on the lip of the tub, as she lowered to her knees, in front of his completely open legs under the water. She slid her hands up his thighs slowly, up until they reached their target, and she encircled him with both hands, her grasp feather lite, running her hands up and down it.

"Stella...God...Damn..." he moaned as she kept a slow, steady pace. She kept at it for only a few moments, relishing the feel of him in her hands. Taking mental note if its size, shape, feel...she couldn't believe she finally had him here. She released him and slid her hands up his abs, his chest, finally encircling her hands behind his neck as she lifted herself up, swinging each leg slowly on either side of him, straddling him, and yet taking care to hold herself up over him.

"Look at me," she said gently, making Jack open his eyes, meeting hers. Her face was one of both desire and focus. He was rapt in his attention to her now.

"I love you Jack." She whispered.

"I love you too, Stella."

Suddenly her look was deep, her thoughts organizing. She was here, on the precipice of the point of absolute no return. All the emotions, the kissing for the last two years. Their morning dalliance into fooling around. The episode in their room after the party; they could all be explained away, in time. Either one could step back, right at this moment, and their lives could follow different, independent courses. There would be pain. Separation would be needed, for a time. Their relationship would never be the same, but they could stop, right now. He was her brother after all, and although she had, for whatever cosmic or intrinsic reason, never seen the distinction she was supposed to, that fact could never be totally forgotten.

"You're my brother," she said, finding her bearings.

"I know."

"You're my best friend," she stated, finding her way to where she was going.

"...and you're mine," he answered back.

"You're the man I love. The man I'll always love, Jack." She said, her emotions starting to reach towards the surface.

"You're the woman I'll lo-"

"Promise me Jackson," she interrupted, not knowing if she could finish if she didn't focus, her sexual desire starting to turn her thoughts into wanton chaos.

"...that once we do this...once we...make love...that this is it, for us," she continued on, tears starting to form and her voice quavering.

"I promise, after tonight, I am yours...completely, Jack. I'll never be able to love another after this," she said, with absolute certainly in every bone in her body.

"I need to hear you promise me, Jack...that you'll always be here...cuz I'll always be here, Jack. I'll spend the rest of my life...trying my best...to be everything you need...to provide everything you want...promise me, Jack...please," she finished, not fully able to speak anymore, her emotions having taken full control of her throat.

Jack didn't know how to follow her promise. Of course, he felt the same, in every way, but he didn't want to just regurgitate her words. He took a firm hold of her hips, squeezing with all of his strength.

"I am yours...in all things, and all times. Where you go, I go. Always, Stella. I love you, and only you. I always have, and I always will. I promise...I'll always be here." he said, without a second's hesitation, and without any internal reservation. They were life to each other, and that's the only way it made sense to him.

The second his lips stopped moving, hers were on them, crushing against them with ferocity. She wrapped her arms around his neck, crushing her body against his. His hands grabbed a hold of her hips, and on instinct, her hips responded with what both of their bodies wanted, lowering herself to him, stopping only when her entrance made its first contact. It made them release their kiss, looking intently in each other's eyes. This was it, they knew. The last line to be crossed.

"...slow...ok? Nice and slow..." he whispered, verbally and physically coaxing her down.

"...ok...ok..." she whispered, nodding her head and repeating the words, quieter and quieter as she pushed down steadily until he breached her folds for the first time.

"Yessss...baby...yes..." he moaned, feeling the warmth and wetness inside her.

"We're doing it, Jack...we're there bab-AHH..." she gasped as he reached a new depth, not expecting how big he was, or how small she might be inside. She had to stop, panting and trying to figure out what to do.

"Are you ok?" Jack asked, panic hitting him for the first time tonight.

"Yeah...I'm ok...just give me a minute...go slow...really slow..." she moaned, starting to feel herself adapt and expand slightly inside. She knew it wasn't her hymen...she'd broken that years ago falling off a horse.

"We can stop, if you ne-"

"No! No way...its ok baby, I swear...don't stop me...I can do this...please don't stop...I can do this, I promise. I need you so bad..." she begged, raising herself up, and then back down, slowly, taking another couple inches in.

"Fuck...yes...Stella..." Jack, moaned, starting to lose his control, trying to push up into her.

As he did, she raised herself up again, and then lowered herself back down a third time, then a fourth, and a fifth. She had repeated almost a dozen times, increasing the length she took each time until she felt herself hit his abdomen.

"Oh...baby...You're all the way...I took it all the way...it hurts...but it feels so good..." she moaned, the pain subsiding and a new feeling taking its place. By now, her arms were wrapped like pythons around his neck, her hands running through his hair, holding his head to her chest, feeling him stroke up into her with his full length, over and over, her downward thrusts meeting him at each stroke. He was kissing her collarbone and neck in earnest, sucking and biting his way up and down her as his hold on her hips only strengthened while his strokes quickened in intensity and strength.

Like this morning, she felt it. They both did. That feeling of their skin being on fire, tingling. Pleasure radiated from their groins and showered them both, from head to foot, in pleasure. Their whispers turned to whimpers, then gasps, then moans. Their moans increased in volume as their sex increased in speed and ferocity. They weren't 'trying' anymore. No thought was given, no plan was followed. Pure instinct, lust, love and most of all: power. She thrusted herself down, spearing herself on him with an equal measure to the power of his thrusts up, into her. If not for the jets still on in the tub, the water would have been a flurry of activity anyway.

"Oh Fuck...oh God, Jack...yes...yes, baby...yes, get it baby." She moaned, with no regard for anything or anyone else. Only wanting to encourage him to push deeper, thrust harder, go faster. Whatever he wanted, she wanted. Needed.

"Stella...God...DAMN it...Fuck!" he grunted, his gentle nature gone, with only the ferocious animal within, hungry for more.

The grace and gentleness of their love lay forgotten, strewn on the ground beside their clothes. Animal magnetism took its place. An aggressive need for each other. Their bodies had been denied for too long, and now they were slaves to them. Stella threw her head back, opening her eyes and finding herself writhing in absolute ecstasy, staring up into a great, white moon and a clear night sky, strewn from one side to the other with stars...stars of all colors and sizes. This was religion. This was heaven. This was God. He was her God. Tears of pleasure, of joy filled her eyes. She had thought she knew happiness every time she looked at Jack. She thought she'd known fulfillment every time they kissed. She thought contentment was being held in his arms as they fell asleep. She had been a fool. Every thrust he gave her, every time he hit her cervix with his depth, her foolishness practically hit her over the head, and she didn't mind at all. She was lost in this spiritual moment when he thrust from a new angle, hitting her in a new way inside.

"OH GOD...baby...yes...yes, just like that. Don't stop, Jack...please...please don't stop." She desperately begged, crushing her body against his as he reached his arms around to her ass, grabbing each cheek with all his strength and pulling them apart.

"Oh...GOD...yes. How do you...oh yes. Thank you, baby..." she gasped, feeling herself more open for him than she ever imagined she could be, now draped over him, powerless to hold herself up, resting her face in his neck.

Jack was feeling his climax rising. Truthfully, in a few seconds he allowed himself to consider it, he was surprised he had lasted this long, it being his first time, but he wouldn't complain. He was free. Finally free, to be a man. To be her man. Free to show her his strength. His power. He used all the strength he had now, continuing to hit the new spot he found that seemed to drive her wild. He wanted to drive her wild. He wanted her to be satisfied, in every way he could provide. He would spend the rest of his life proving it to her.

But at the moment, she needed no convincing. Her own culmination was reaching its apex as well, and she held on to him for dear life.

"Oh baby...I'm...I'm almost there...just a little more...harder baby, please." She begged, and he answered in kind, grabbing a better hold on her and thrusting somehow harder.

"YES...yes, like that baby...just a little faster baby...please..." she again begged, needing everything he had. He threw his head back now, took a firm hold on her hips, planted his feet flat on the floor and using all his strength and muscles he didn't even know he had, thrust in her with renewed speed and strength, trying to hold on as his finish was on the cusp of overtaking him.

"UHHH...OH...FUCK...God you're so strong baby. So good to me...right there...god, I love you so much...I'm right there, please..." she pleaded, her orgasm now seconds from washing over here. She threw her head back one final time as the last hard, fast, deep thrust she needed hit the exact spot she needed. An explosion, the magnitude of which she wasn't prepared for, and she couldn't have seen coming, burst within, and over her.

"OH...JACK!" she shouted as it crashed over her again, threatening to carry her out to sea.

Her climax caused her to squeeze down hard on him, which was exactly what Jacks climax needed, as a heat emanated from down below, spreading with lightning speed through his body, up his back, his neck, and over his head, his eyes seeing stars as wave after wave, causing stream after stream to shoot from him, deep inside of Stella. She thought she couldn't have felt more full, inside, until the moment he started throbbing inside of her, shooting his seed inside. She never wanted the feeling to end. She had been on birth control since she was 14, for other reasons, so they had no worries of repercussions. Only the feeling of him twitching and shooting within her, sending shudders throughout her body in response.

"Fuck...yeah...God Damn..." he moaned as his climax spread over his body, seemingly forever, slowly subsiding. She threw herself forward onto him, crushing herself around him, never wanting to let go. Beyond her control, an overwhelming feeling came over her that she couldn't explain, and she began inexplicably sobbing in his arms as her climax ebbed, and a desperate need and love for him took its place. He didn't question it, because emotions so deep, he couldn't quite describe them came over him too. He simply held her, squeezing her as hard as he could.

"Don't ever let me go, Jack...please...don't ever let go," she cried. He wouldn't. He would sooner die than let her down. He simply held her there, letting the complex emotions take control. For moments on end he held her there, enjoying the feeling of being inside of her, while having her wrapped around him. After a length of time he didn't bother to count, she was calm and quiet. She released him, and took his face in her hands. Her eyes were that of a woman in love.

"Take me to bed, Jack," she whispered, serenely. "...take me to bed, and make love to me again...slow and gentle...please." She asked.

They crept to their clothes, stayed true to their word to their mother and took care of everything outside, and then they tiptoed to their room...to Jacks bed, and made love. Slowly and gently, until the sun started to show its face. If asked about their 18th birthday the next morning, they would both answer the same way: It really had been best day ever.