Field Trip Follies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Lindsey repositioned herself so their pussies were pressed together. Then she kissed Farinella's face, licking up her own pussy juices, which were smeared all over her smiling face. Farinella writhed and moaned as they rubbed their pussies together. Lindsey said, breathlessly, "Can we continue this tonight, Farinella? In Pasadena?"

Farinella looked at her in amazement. I can't! I mustn't. Oh... lord... I'm so weak. "We have practice tonight... but... afterward... yes... please. I'd love nothing better, Mrs. Foster."

"Good. Then we'd better pack, or they'll leave without us!"

They laughed like schoolgirls as they threw their clothes on. They helped hook each other's bras, both taking time to squeeze each other's tits playfully, like they were girls again. When they were ready, they gave each other one last, hot, steamy kiss.

"Oh, is this yours?" Said Farinella, noticing the camera on the table.

Lindsey picked it up. The power was off. The battery must have run out. She was positively excited for Denny to see the movie she'd made. "No, it belongs to one of the students. Maybe you could give it to him for me. Denny Shannon. He's your assistant isn't he?"

Farinella laughed, a warm smile on her face, "I'll be happy to give it to him. You know, I do believe that boy has a crush on me. It's sweet, really... but such a waste of his energies. That's why I assigned him a seat next to Bitty Winter. She has a crush on him. That silly boy really needs to get interested in girls his own age."

Farinella started to tie her bleach blonde hair up in a tight ponytail, while she looked at herself in the mirror near the door. "Damn, I didn't have time to put on makeup."

Lindsey pulled Farinella's hands from her hair, saying, "Wear it down. It looks better this way. And you're crazy if you think you need makeup. Your skin is perfect."

They kissed again before going out onto the walkway. Suddenly Farinella was mean old Miss Ostiago again, and Lindsey was sweet, innocent little Mrs. Foster.

Lindsey stood in the hallway trying to think which of her many problems to take care of first... The hallway was roaring with students all yakking loudly with each other as they hauled their suitcases and instruments toward the busses. She suddenly felt a little dizzy. It was too loud to hear herself think, so Lindsey went back in the room, closed the door and sat on the bed and tried to collect her wits.

Her mind was zinging crazily from thought to thought... the crazy things she'd done the previous day... things she still needed to do to save her reputation... things she still wanted to do that could only make things worse... the smell of Farinella's pussy on her face...

She smiled as she breathed in the intoxicating odor. Farinella hadn't washed her face either. She probably wanted to smell Lindsey's pussy all day too.

God... that was so fucking great... but I'm forgetting something... something important... What the hell is it?

"Shit... Diana."

She hadn't called her six-year-old Diana once since the trip began. Or Mark, or Katie, or her mother. She hadn't thought about any of them in days.

She heard the bus honking. The first warning for stragglers. "Fuck!"

She fished her phone out of her purse. She'd turned it off to save power and had forgotten all about it. As soon as it was powered up, she saw a shit-load of voice messages for her from Katie and Mom. None from Mark, though. She remembered with relief that he was still out at sea on Naval maneuvers. Well, at least one of them won't hate me.

She dialed Katie's number.

Katie picked up after the first ring, "What the fuck, bitch? You said you'd call!"

"I know, I know..."

"Diana was fuckin' hysterical last night! It's a good thing Mark's out at sea, or he'd have called up the National Guard by now, to look for your skinny ass."

"Fuck! Fuck! I know! I'm a bitch! Is Diana okay?" Tears suddenly burst out of Lindsey's eyes.

Katie laughed like a crazy woman. "I'm just shitting you, sis. You are soooo easy! Diana hasn't even noticed you're gone yet. As a matter of fact, she's started calling me 'mommy'."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"So don't bother coming back. I like her. I think I'll keep her."

"You bitch."

"I am a bitch. Deal with it. So how's the bus full of screaming teens?"

Lindsey was silent. She's my best friend in the world... but should I tell her what I did?

Katie said suspiciously, "Lindsey... what did you do?"

"Who said I did anything?"

"Oh, my god... you did! You fucked someone. I know you did."

"Diana isn't listening is she?"

"No, she's out in the pool with Mom. Tell me all the details!"

"I don't have much time... I fucked up."

"Oh... shit." There was a long pause. "You fucked a student. Didn't you?"

"Two."

Katie laughed louder than ever. "Oh fuck! That is absolutely priceless!"

"I'm not joking around."

Katie stifled her laughter, hearing her sister's serious tone. "Sorry, sis. Yeah that's fucked up."

"You have no idea. I don't know what I was thinking."

"How the fuck did this happen, Lindsey? Have you been snorting?"

"No, that's what's so weird about it. I haven't been drinking even. I just... I'm just slipping, you know? I can't think straight."

"Who was it? Nobody underage... I hope?"

"No, of course not! They were eighteen and twenty."

"Lindsey. When you fuck up, you sure do fuck up big time. Shit... It's been ages since I've had young dick. Eighteen... mmm. They stay hard all night at that age... Wait... don't tell me... did you fuck Mr. Eighteen-inch Dick?" There was a pause. "You did! Oh, holy fucking Christ on a sandwich, Lindsey! Oh shit! That boy is so fine! I am so fucking jealous! How was he?"

Lindsey wanted to spew self-loathing at herself, but thinking about Brant's cock inside her made her giddy with glee. "Oh, Katie...he was fucking awesome! So big... and so cute. Oh shit. Oh shit, what am I gonna do? There are five more days of this trip! I have to stop fucking around with him! But I sit next to him on the fucking bus!"

"Well, first of all, Sherlock, you could try changing seats... wait. Oh no... did you... oh, don't tell me you fucked him on the bus. Oh you did. You did, didn't you!?"

"Yes. It was dark... but yes."

"Oh, snap!" Katie couldn't help but laugh again. "Lindsey! You've gone totally, fucking, crazy. You could lose your job! Oh... shit! You know what this is, don't you? You're regressing to your youth, sister dear! Just like that trip to D.C.! You went crazy then, just like you're going crazy now!"

"I don't know... maybe. Does it matter why?"

"You fucked a student on a bus full of students... unbelievable, Lindsey. What were you thinking? You could have been seen... oh... shit. Don't tell me, someone saw you, didn't they?"

"Three students..."

"Oh, the fuck you say! If three students know, then they all know by now! You're totally hosed."

"I don't think so... maybe... but I got to two of them in time to shut them up."

"How did you... oh fuck. You fucked them, right? Of course. That's your solution to everything."

"Stop it, Katie! You're just as bad as me, if memory serves. Need I remind you of Angela?"

"Touche'."

"Besides, I only fucked one of them... the twenty year old. And... fuck me... it was great too. I can't believe it. I mean this is a kid I absolutely hate! He's a fatty, and a jerk and a bully and a class cutter... but I fucking loved him fucking me." She sighed. "Katie, your big sister is officially out of her mind."

"And the other kid? You bribed him some other way?"

"I took pictures of Miss Ostiago for him... naked pictures. No... actually, I took a video of me and her having sex."

"Lindsey!" Katie was speechless for a few seconds. "Fuck... You scored pussy too? You've only been gone two days!"

"This morning... not ten minutes ago. I can still smell her pussy on my face." She hummed happily as she breathed it in.

"Oh... fuck. What the hell, Lindsey? Okay, getting some nice teacher pussy in the morning, I'm down with that... but videotaping it? What were you thinking? Obviously, you're not. It's like you're nineteen all over again. You have to destroy that tape!"

"It's too late... he probably already has it by now."

"Lindsey, listen to me very carefully. The other stuff is deniable, but you can't have a sex tape. You just can't. Those things go viral every fucking time."

"It was just me and a teacher... she's in her thirties, by the way. Fucking hot. Beautiful tits... and such a sweet lady, really, underneath her prickly exterior."

"Focus, Lindsey! Focus! You need to get your shit in order! Think of Diana! Think of your fuckin' job, girl! And Mark will fucking murder you. You know that."

Lindsey collapsed on the bed and looked up at the sparkly ceiling. "Katie... you know, I always used to think you needed me to watch out for you. But it's the other way around, isn't it?"

"Don't get all mushy on me, sis. You said that someone else knows? What are you going to do about them?"

"I don't know. I'll do whatever I have to, I guess."

There was a long pause. "Shit, Lindsey. Promise me not to fuck that boy again. Promise me."

"I promise."

"I don't believe you, Lindsey... uh, oh... Here comes Diana. Diana, mommy's on the phone!"

Lindsey stood up, and wiped the tears from her eyes as Diana's piping voice came on the line, "Mommy! I swam all the way across!"

"Really? Oh, that's wonderful, pumpkin!"

The bus honked again, this time it was a long sustained honk. Lindsey grabbed her bags and ran down the empty hall as Diana blathered kid-stuff in her ear.

By the time she reached the parking lot two of the busses had already left and Miss Ostiago was waiting impatiently by the door. She shouted, "Hurry up Mrs. Foster! We haven't got all day!" She looked incredibly pissed, but when Lindsey scuttled past, Farinella gave her a little wink.

As Lindsey made her way to the back of the bus, Diana told her all about the dress her grandmother had bought her. Along the way she passed Willie Jones. He looked at her impassively from behind his dark sunglasses. How much does he know about me and Brant? Willie was a devilishly handsome, seven-foot tall black teen with a cleanly shaven head. He was the star player on the basketball team before an injury to his arm forced him to retire. Now he played the cymbals in the marching band, and he seemed perpetually angry about his sudden decline from greatness.

As Lindsey approached her seat she saw Stan Field, smiling at her with a wide, sheepish expression on his face. She smiled back and even blushed remembering their crazy hour together behind the dumpsters the night before. When she got to her seat at the back of the bus, she motioned for Brant to sit by the window, which he eagerly did. She sat on the aisle and waited for Diana to finish blathering. The kids were making so much noise she couldn't hear anything Diana was saying.

Finally she had to interrupt, "That's good, sweetie! Mommie has to go! How about I give you a call in a while and you can tell me all the rest!"

She couldn't quite hear Diana's response, but she felt a weird sense of disconnect from her own daughter. She waited until she heard silence, then she hung up. That was weird. She loved talking to Diana. But this time... she just wanted to get off the phone as fast as possible. I have a million things to take care of, goddamn it!

"Morning Mrs. Foster," said Brant. She turned to see his smiling, adorable face. She felt a flush of happiness flow through her. Fuck yeah. My boyfriend loves me.

Wait. Did I just think of him as my boyfriend? But... I guess he is my boyfriend... sort of. I want to fuck him again... but I can't. Not on the bus. Not on the bus. Maybe... maybe tonight in Pasadena? Fuck, he's cute. NO! I can't! Shit!

"Did you sleep well, Brant?"

He grinned with a twinkle in his eye, "Best night's sleep ever. I wonder why?"

She looked at him with a blank expression, not wanting to lead him on. "Have you read more of that book I lent you?"

"Uh... not since last night..."

"Why don't you read some more now. Okay?"

He took the hint. There were things she needed to take care of.

Now... where to begin? I need to get that camera back.

She looked over to her left, across the aisle. Denny looked back at her blankly. Had he seen the tape yet? She doubted it, based on that expression on his face. Maybe Miss. Ostiago hadn't given him the camera yet.

No such luck. The moment the bus pulled onto the freeway, Denny took the camera out of his pocket. She wanted to snatch it out of his hand... but then she thought, what's the harm in him seeing it one time before I delete it? He doesn't have a computer with him to download the pictures on. She felt a wicked thrill anticipating what he'd make of the tape.

He looked at her with a quizzical expression, perhaps wondering why Miss Ostiago had given him the camera instead of her. Lindsey arched her eyebrows at him and mouthed the word "video". His eyes grew wide. He replaced the battery, and fished a pair of earbuds out of his backpack and plugged them into the camera. Then he turned with his back to the window, so Bitty Winter, the geeky girl sitting next to him wouldn't see what he was looking at.

Lindsey observed in thrilling anticipation as Denny watched more and more of the video. His eyes got wider and wider, and his mouth opened. He also brought his skinny legs up onto the seat, probably to hide his growing erection. An almost pained expression came on his face, then he looked over at Lindsey with a crazy expression. He must have reached the part where Lindsey stepped into the frame naked, and hugged Mrs. Ostiago.

Suddenly, Denny turned off the camera, and looked desperately around. He jumped into the aisle over his seat-mate, almost bumping Bitty Winter on the forehead with the huge erection in his pants. He just about broke the bathroom door yanking it open and scrambling inside. Bitty had looked right at Denny's hard-on, and now had a bit of a shocked expression on her dorky face. Her freckly cheeks turned vivid red. Lindsey stifled her laughter.

Brant turned and said, "What's funny, Mrs. Foster?"

"Oh, nothing, Brad... I'll tell you later."

Denny was in a daze of crazed lust. The second he got in the bathroom he restarted the video from the beginning and whipped out his cock and started stroking it. It was a tiny little screen and the image was a little fuzzy, but it was more than he'd ever hoped for. He was actually looking at Miss Ostiago opening the shower curtain and drying off her naked body.

Naked! She's totally naked! Yeah!

It was amazing to actually see those nipples he'd dreamed of for so many years. They were darker and fatter than he'd imagined, and her breasts were rounder and larger than he'd imagined too. Maybe Miss Ostiago wore tight bras, or clothing with high necks to cover them. They were spectacular tits! And her dark brown bush... somehow he'd pictured her as being cleanly shaven, but there was something stunningly earthy and lovable about that hairy bush of hers. He stroked his cock like a madman as she dried her hair, her breasts bouncing right in front of the camera lens, which was fogging slightly as if it was turned on by her astonishing beauty. Then she put on a robe and walked out.

Denny forwarded the little movie to the point when Mrs. Foster took the camera out lf the bathroom and caught Miss Ostiago naked next to her bed. So beautiful. And when Mrs. Foster put the camera down on a table and told Miss Ostiago to walk over and turn 360 for her, that was priceless. He loved the beautiful, wistful look on Miss Ostiago's face as Mrs. Foster recited the poem to her.

He had to admit, he was still a little shocked learning that Miss Ostiago was a lesbian. But then... maybe it wasn't so strange after all. His mothers were lesbians. They'd adopted him when he was seven and lately he'd been lusting after both of them like crazy. He'd even hidden a camera in their bedroom a few times trying to catch them doing it. But so far, no luck. Maybe if they'd adopted him at a younger age he wouldn't have such inappropriate thoughts. Anyway, it was a lot better to be lusting after Miss Ostiago instead of Mom and Mother.

Then the movie reached the point where he'd stopped it earlier. Mrs. Foster, naked as a jaybird, had stepped in front of Miss Ostiago's beautiful naked body and hugged her. That had just about given him a heart attack, and now it was making his cock throb harder than ever before. They talked for a minute... then suddenly Mrs. Foster was kissing her!

They're kissing! My teachers are kissing each other!

He was whipping his cock double-time now, his heart pounding out of his scrawny little chest.

Then he saw something that was so awesome that he had to stop stroking himself entirely. It was beyond the wildest dream he'd ever had, and he had pretty wild dreams. Mrs. Foster pushed his beloved Miss Ostiago onto her back and started eating her pussy.

Oh... shit.

His mind went blank. It was absolute brain overload. Miss Ostiago's voice was screaming out of his ear buds. His head was filled with her orgasms. He gave his cock one stroke and a gout of cum erupted out of him all over the bathroom door. But he didn't stop stroking himself. The video went on and on for fifteen... twenty more minutes. He could see Miss Ostiago's tits rolling around as she was eaten out... he could see, just barely at the bottom of the frame, Mrs. Fosters pretty pink slit, aimed right at him.

Someone banged on the door. "Hey, finish up in there! I gotta take a shit!"

But Denny didn't hear a thing. Mrs. Foster crawled up on Miss Ostiago's body, and shoved her pussy in Miss Ostiago's face. Oh fuuuuuuuuck! He was stroking his cock hard and deep now, arching his back so far he could have snapped like a twig if he bent any farther. He was looking between Miss Ostiago's perfect legs. They were wide open, and Mrs. Foster was reaching back to finger her, pulling those amazing hairy lips open so Denny could see the pink, forbidden wetness inside. As Mrs. Foster thrust her fingers inside his beloved teacher, he thrust his cock into his hand and he came again, shooting more sperm on the door. Mrs. Foster looked back toward the camera and smiled.

He would have kept going but the tape ended there, having run out of memory. The image was frozen with Mrs. Foster smiling back at him, her fingers buried in Miss Ostiago's perfect pussy... Now the door was rattling like crazy. Someone was trying to yank the door off its hinges. He heard Mrs. Foster's voice saying, "Stop it Gary!"

"But I gotta take a shit! You want me to shit in my pants?" The bus was filled with the roar of fifty laughing teenagers.

Denny yanked his pants back up over his still-stiff cock and madly wiped his cum off the door, succeeding in only smearing it around a bit.

There was an authoritative knock on the door.

Miss Ostiago's voice came from the other side, "Are you okay in there, Denny?"

He croaked, "Yes, Miss Ostiago," and opened the door. There she was, his goddess, towering over him, her massive, life giving breasts staring him in the face... her stern, yet loving face looking down at him in compassion. And her bleach-blonde hair was down, beautifully cascading over her shoulders. She looked utterly beautiful. He had only a second to look at her before Gary Blunt, a bulldog of a boy, pushed his way past both of them and into the bathroom, yanking the door shut behind him.


There was pandemonium on the bus. Everyone was laughing at Gary's hilarious emergency. But Denny was happy to see that Miss Ostiago wasn't mad at him. Actually, she'd been nicer all day than he'd seen her in a long time. He grinned. He knew why.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers