Field Trip Follies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Lindsey was looking at the small silver camera in Denny's hand, which was only a foot away. All she needed was a little distraction and she could snatch the camera out of his hand.

Miss Ostiago said, "Are you sure you're okay Denny?"

Right at that moment, the bus went over a bump in the road, then braked. Denny fell forward, just as Miss Ostiago grabbed a seat back. Denny's face smashed right into her breasts, knocking her loose, and they both tumbled to the floor. For a few seconds, Denny enjoyed the insane joy of Miss Ostiago's tits in his face.

Miss Ostiago was intensely aware not only of the face pressed into her breasts, but the hard erection that was poking into her thigh. She started laughing. She hadn't laughed this hard in years. She pushed Denny, stumbling to his feet, and accepted his hand as he helped her to hers.

The kids fell silent for a few moments. Nobody had actually heard Miss Ostiago laugh before. But now she was laughing so hard that tears were running down her face. Soon everyone was laughing along. It was a great moment.

But then Lindsey looked in Denny's hand the same moment he did. It was empty. The camera... where's the camera?

When the pandemonium died down Denny said, "Miss Ostiago. I dropped my camera."


Lindsey jumped up eagerly to help them look for it. Although they searched up and down the bus, along the floor and up in the luggage rack, the camera was nowhere to be found.

Lindsey felt sick. Oh holy fuck... Katie was right... that fucking video. It's out there now. It's out there. It's fucking out there...

Lindsey felt panic rising in her heart. The worst-case scenario was about to come true. That damned video was going to go viral. That's what always happened these days with videos like that. She was screwed... but worse than that, Farinella was screwed. She didn't deserve that. She had to get that camera back. But... maybe it was just lost. One or two windows were open a crack... maybe it had flown out a window?

Lindsey walked to the center of the bus and got everyone's attention.

"One of your fellow band-mates has lost a small silver camera. I saw it in his hand right before he fell over. I want everyone to stand up and make sure it didn't land somewhere crazy. Maybe its inside a book-bag, or tangled up in a jacket..."

As the students stood up, Lindsey looked at them, studying to see who was helping, and who wasn't.

Got you! She saw Dana Lee Pruitt share a smug little smile with her friend Alyson Ferrie. They didn't bother looking very hard for the camera, because it was obvious to Lindsey that one of those girls had it. That was good news and bad news. It was good to know who had the camera, but bad because Alyson's mother was a lawyer, and a very litigious lawyer at that. Alyson had been caught cheating on a test in Mr. Bellingham's class, but when he accused her, she pitched a fit and called her mother on her cell phone and pretty soon Mr. Bellingham was on the defensive. By the time things were sorted out, Alyson had destroyed the evidence, so Mr. Bellingham had to apologize to her in front of his whole class. Lindsey hadn't been there, but she believed Mr. Bellingham's story because one or two students had seen Alyson eating something during the scuffle... probably a cheat-sheet.

Anyway, there was no way she would be able to accuse Alyson of anything openly without making a federal case of it. Someone would end up confiscating the camera as evidence and then they'd see what was on it... and then the shit would most definitely hit the fan. But if she didn't get the camera back those two little minxes would show it to every kid in school. I'm screwed either way...

She pulled Farinella aside. "Miss Ostiago... I don't want to accuse anyone of anything, but I think I know who has the camera."

"Who?"

"I'd like to investigate a little first... split the two suspects up. I wouldn't want to raise a stink if I'm wrong. One of the girls is Alyson."

Farinella made a sour face. She hated cheaters and thieves. But Alyson was their best twirler. She did all the most complicated moves. She nodded, and whispered. "I hope you're wrong about Alyson. The Big Blue can't afford to lose her. She's our star. If she has the camera..."

"Don't worry. As long as she gives it back, nobody needs to know."

"So... how do you intend to handle this?"

She thought for a minute. "Send her back to my seat in a few minutes. Say she needs to switch seats with Brant... that you want to split the girls up because they're making too much noise or something. I'll tell Brant to keep an eye on Dana Lee, just in case she's the one who has it."

"Okay. Try to be discreet. If one of those girls starts to raise a fuss, or Alyson calls her mother, then I'll have to step in."

Lindsey whispered lighter than before, "Thanks, Farinella."

Farinella gave her a tiny little wink, "Good luck, Lindsey."

By the time Lindsey got to the back of the bus, Denny was beside himself with angst. Lindsey put up a hand and said, "Don't worry. I'll find your camera. Just sit tight."

He nodded tensely, his head looking like it might pop right off his skinny body. Lindsey noticed that Bitty was blushing, and looking sideways at Denny's lap. He was so nervous he wasn't bothering to cover the raging boner in his pants.

Lindsey sat down and immediately turned to Brant. "I need your help. I don't have time to explain, but I think Dana Lee or Alyson has Denny's camera. In a minute Alyson is going to come back here to switch with you. When you're up there, make sure you keep an eye on Dana Lee. But don't say anything or do anything. Just make sure she doesn't pass anything to anyone else, and see if she is trying to hide anything. Fuck... if you see the camera, just go ahead and grab it and bring it back here, but otherwise, just keep your mouth shut and... oh, here she comes."

Alyson slumped up, clutching a purse under one arm. She had an angry, sullen look on her pretty face. Alyson was a beautiful girl, with full, bright red hair, and a stunning figure. But her face was haughty and savage, with eyebrows that had been plucked into a narrow, severe little line, and pouty lips that were perpetually drawn back into a sneer, except when she was performing.

She said, petulantly, "Miss O said I'm to switch with Brant."

Lindsey stood to let Brant out.

"Hi, Alyson. Have a seat."

"What's this about? Miss O wouldn't say."

"Have a seat. Please."

Alyson sighed dramatically, then plopped down by the window.

Lindsey looked at her. She definitely looked like she was hiding something in her purse, considering the way she was clutching it. She looked around lazily, chewing a mouthful of gum.

"Miss Ostiago thinks highly of you, Alyson."

She shrugged.

"She says you're the star performer of the Big Blue."

"I guess."

"What instrument do you play?"

Alyson snorted. "I play my body."

Lindsey laughed, "Really? How so?"

"I twirl."

"Batons?"

"No, bowling balls... Of course, batons!"

"Well, some girls twirl flags."

"I do that too. But I do the batons better than anyone, so I march at the head of the band, in front of the banner and the drum major, twirling and tossing. Marching bands don't usually have twirlers in parades. Too easy to drop the baton, but I have a knack for it I guess. I never drop my batons."

"I love how you said you 'play your body'. That was a lovely way of putting it. I've told you more than once that you have a wonderful turn of phrase. I was disappointed you didn't take my honors writing class. You're quite talented."

"Yeah?" Alyson looked at Mrs. Foster, and smacked her gum. She hated reading and writing, but she had to admit, she loved Mrs. Foster's classes. She was a pretty fun teacher. And she looked so much like Teresa, it was eerie. Teresa was her favorite Barbie doll. It was the only one she kept after she decided to give all her toys to her little cousins. Teresa had pale brown skin, and beautiful brown eyes, and long brown hair, just like Mrs. Foster. They even had similar builds. As a result she'd always thought Mrs. Foster was cute... an absolute living doll.

But now she didn't know what to think... not after what she'd seen on that little camera screen.

"Alyson," Lindsey said, leaning in close and lowering her voice until it was just barely audible, "I know you have the camera."

"How dare you...?"

"Shh." Mrs. Foster silenced her with a sharp little move of her hand. "Alyson. If Miss Ostiago finds out you have it, she'll have to send you home. You don't want to miss the Rose Parade, do you?"

Alyson's severe expression evaporated instantly, and her eyes misted over. "No."

"Then give me the camera now, and nobody will ever know you took it."

Alyson sheepishly retrieved the camera from her purse. Lindsey was sitting sideways, so nobody, particularly Denny, could see the exchange.

Lindsey slipped it into her own purse, but not before noticing that there was an image on the little screen. She looked closer. Shit. She was straddling Farinella's face, smiling right back at the camera, her fingers buried in Farinella's cunt.

"Did you look at the image?"

Alyson nodded, her eyes wet with tears.

Shit. "Do you know who those two people are?"

"You and Miss O. But don't worry. It's cool with me. I won't tell anybody."

Lindsey didn't know what to say. She'd hoped that since Farinella's face wasn't in the shot, she wouldn't be recognizable.

"How do you know... I mean, it's pretty obvious it's me... but..."

"She has a birthmark on her knee. I've seen it in class. Plus I saw her naked once, getting dressed before a concert."

Lindsey was relieved she had the camera back... but how do you get someone to un-see what they've already seen? "Dana Lee saw the image too, I suppose." Alyson nodded.

Lindsey sighed. "Okay. Thank you for the camera. I won't tell Miss Ostiago, so don't worry. You're safe... as long as you don't tell anyone what you saw on that camera."

Alyson's face was a mask of relief. She nodded and sniffed. "No. Of course not. Nobody would believe me anyway. You're a married woman, and everyone totally thinks you guys are straight. I shouldn't have taken the camera... but after I saw the image on the screen, I wanted to see what else was on it. I was gonna give it back tomorrow. Honest. But I'm glad you have it back. I don't like being a thief."

"Well... I guess you can go back to your seat now. Please send Dana Lee back.... I need to talk to her too."

Alyson didn't move, but looked down at her lap. Then she looked up again, a searching expression on her face. "Can I ask you a question, Mrs. Foster?"

"Certainly."

"What's it like?"

"What's what like?"

"You know... being with a woman?"

Lindsey was amazed. Suddenly she knew. Alyson's a closet lesbian. "It's wonderful, Alyson. Have you ever...?"

Alyson shook her head so hard that tears flew out of her eyes, "No, no... but... I want to... I just don't know... how."

"Don't know how?"

"I mean... nobody knows I'm... like this... nobody knows... uh..."

"That you like girls?"

"Yeah. Nobody knows. My Mom would disown me. She hates dykes. And Dana Lee... Shit." She looked at her lap again.

"You have a thing for Dana Lee?" Alyson nodded, tears rolling down her cheeks. "But she doesn't know, is that it?" Alyson nodded. "I see. That's a painful position to be in. I once had a crush on a girl when I was your age... you're eighteen?"

Alyson nodded, "Yeah. Dana's nineteen. She's been my friend since I was seven. She got herself put back a grade a few years ago so she could be put in the same class as me. She had to act like a total asshole for a whole year to get put back... she's the best friend I ever had... I..." She whispered, her face red, and tears streaking down her face, "I love her, Mrs. Foster! I don't know what to do about it! I can't... what if she doesn't feel the same way about me? Fuck. She'll hate me. I can't... I can't lose her... she's my best friend in the whole world. But... I love her." She sniffed loudly.

Lindsey fished some tissues out of her purse and handed them to the poor girl. She liked Alyson for the first time ever. She'd always thought she was a stuck up little bitch, but now she realized that Alyson was just pissed off that life was so damned complicated.

Alison said, "You said you had a crush on a girl? What did you do about it?"

"Oh... well, Tina Parker wasn't my best friend, so I had nothing much to lose. Still, it was hard as hell bringing myself to approach her. But I did. It was hard, but it worked out okay."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, Tina was the first girl to eat my pussy."


Alyson's face lit up. "Really?"

"Shit yeah. I just had this feeling Tina was a lezzie. I'm bi, not gay, by the way, but that girl... well, you remind me of her. She was pretending to be straight because everyone expected her to be. That's what I suspected anyway. And, fuck, I had the hots for her so bad. I used to look at Tina in the school shower. She always showered with her curtain open, so I'd pick the shower opposite hers and peek trough a little crack in my curtain, masturbating the whole time, wishing I had the guts to just go for it. Tina was so cute! She was this little chubby girl who was a few inches shorter than me, but with huge, soft pink breasts. I just wanted to wrap my lips around her nipples so bad..."

Alyson's eyes and mouth were wide open. Lindsey noticed Alyson's nipples making an appearance in her red T-shirt. Lindsey felt a powerful thrill turning this girl on. She never talked to students like this... but somehow all the rules she'd been following for five years no longer seemed all that important.

"One day after gym class Tina and I were assigned to drag the pads back into the equipment room together. The whole time we were dragging them, I was thinking, 'this is it, Lindsey. This is the moment. You have to go for it now!' I had no idea what to say to her. I thought it would be rude to just ask her if she liked girls, but I thought maybe she'd appreciate the honest approach. Anyway, I was revving myself up the whole time we were walking, certain that I'd chicken out. But once we got in the room, I closed the door and walked up to her and just kissed her on the lips."

"Oh shit! Really?"

"And not just a little peck. No... full French. I stuck my tongue down Tina's throat. And what do you know? She stuck her tongue down my throat too and pretty soon we were desperately pushing each other against the stacks of pads, and knocking balls off the ball rack, and falling all over the place. I mean... we both went absolutely crazy. Before I knew what was going on, we were peeling each other's shirts off, and she pulled down my sports bra and started sucking my nipples and I thought, 'yeah... definitely a lesbian.' She was the first girl I ever went that far with. Oh, I'd done plenty of kiss practice with my friends and my sister, but Tina was sucking my tits, and then I was sucking hers, and I loved every second of it.

"Before I knew it, Tina pushed me to the ground and yanked off my shorts and panties, and before I knew it she'd buried her face in my pussy. Oh, fuck, Alyson... I was in seventh heaven. It was a-ma-zing. A while later, I returned the favor."

Alyson was breathing heavy, her eyes half lidded with lust. "What did she taste like, Mrs. Foster?"

"So sweet, Alyson... so fucking sweet." Lindsey was looking at Alyson's pretty, pouty lips. She licked her own, and started to move in for a kiss... Oh, hell no. What the fuck is wrong with you, Lindsey Foster? But brought herself back from the brink. She took a deep breath, and whispered in a calmer voice, "One of these days you'll find out for yourself. Believe me, you'll like it."

Alyson looked out the window, lost in thought, her heart racing. Was Mrs. Foster just flirting with me? Fuck! I thought she was going to kiss me there for a second... God... I wonder what her lips feel like? Oh... shit... I wonder what her pussy tastes like?

After a while, Alyson turned back to Lindsey. "But... what do I do about Dana Lee? How do I...?"

"I tell you what, Alyson... since you're being so wonderful about this whole thing. I'm going to feel out Dana Lee for you. I'll figure out if she's got similar yearnings and let you know."

"And if she doesn't?"

"If she doesn't, then I'll fuckin' eat you out myself."

Alyson gasped, and Lindsey instantly realized she was doing it again. Being massively inappropriate. Lindsey, you big fat idiot.

"I'm kidding. Just kidding. Forget I said that." She saw a tiny little flash of disappointment in Alyson's eyes. Fuck... this girl is actually interested. Shit... that's the last thing I need. "Seriously. I'm a teacher. I could lose my job for just saying that to you."

"Oh, I won't tell a soul, Mrs. Foster. I didn't think... I mean... I've always thought you were really cute. But I didn't know you were..."

"Really, Alyson. Don't get all worked up. It's no big deal. Just go back to your seat and send Dana over, and I'll see what I can do for you."

They stood up and as Alyson passed her, she suddenly hugged Lindsey tightly, dripping tears and snot on her neck. Lindsey felt a surge of lust from the touch of Alyson's young body pressing against hers.

Oh shit... I am going to suck this girl's pussy before this trip is over, I just know it. I'm going to try not to, but I'm going to do it anyway... I'm out of control. I am out of fucking control.

She turned to see that Denny staring at her. She'd hidden the camera from him, so he didn't know she had it. She held out her hands empty. "Hang on Denny. Still working on it. Don't worry. I'll find your camera."

She waited until Dana Lee walked up. Dana was a few inches taller than Lindsey, and totally flat chested, with long, straight, blonde hair, and an almost anorexic build. She had a tight, pinched expression on her narrow, beautiful face.

"Have a seat, Dana Lee."

Dana sat by the window, her lips screwed tight. Lindsey decided to cut straight to the chase. She was impatient with all this pussyfooting around.

She whispered, "Alyson is a lesbian."

Dana's eyes widened, and her pinched expression immediately softened with surprise. That's the last thing she ever expected to hear anyone say.

"Maybe you didn't notice it, but it's true. She's terrified to tell you. She thinks you'll hate her."

Dana blinked several times rapid fire. "Are you...? Are you kidding me?"

Lindsey shook her head. "So. Will you hate her?"

"Of course not. Why didn't she tell me herself? This is crazy. I'm her best friend!"

"Why do you think?" Lindsey looked at her intensely.

That look said everything. Dana sat back, her mouth wide open. He heart started pounding hard in her chest. "She...?"

"Yup. She's got the hots for you."

Dana stared at the seat back, trying to wrap her head around this new information. Ten minutes ago she'd had the shock of her life seeing a photo of Mrs. Foster straddling Miss Ostiago's face... but that was nothing compared to this. It was like a lightning bolt had just blasted her in the brain.

"You love Alyson, don't you?"

Dana Lee nodded, "Of course... but not that way."

"What way?"

She looked at Mrs. Foster like she was crazy. "That way."

Lindsay smiled. "Like me and Miss Ostiago, you mean?" She giggled and said, "Alyson gave me back the camera. Don't worry. Nobody is going to get in trouble as long as everyone keeps their mouths shut. But that's not what you and I are talking about right now. We're talking about love. Alyson told me that you intentionally had yourself put back a grade just so you could be with her."

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers