Field Trip Follies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about thirty seconds of this, he could feel his nuts tightening. He grunted, "Oh... shit! I'm not wearing a rubber..."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch! Fill me up. Fill my pussy, bitch!" She slapped him harder than ever.

Willie shot his seed deep into Mrs. Foster's tight little pussy. He'd never cum as hard as this before. It felt like all of his bodily fluids were squirting out of him into her vagina. She kept riding him, and she squeaked and groaned as she had a powerful little orgasm. He looked at his cock now... it was streaked with cum and pussy juices. Just beautiful.

When Lindsey was done, she squeezed his ears painfully, making his yelp. "Good job, bitch. Perfect timing!" She stood, and looked out the window. The kids were only a few feet from the door. "Time's up, bitch. They're coming."

Willie scrambled back to his seat, fumbling his dripping cock back into his pants. Lindsey calmly brushed her skirt down. She stood casually near Willie and started talking as the kids came up into the bus with their bags of food, "Yes, I'd be happy to see what I can do. I'm so glad to hear you're interested in attending college." The kids ignored them; so Lindsey arched her eyebrows and said, "See you later, Willie." His face was a mask of amazement.

He watched her through the window as she walked to the nearest bathroom... to wash his cum out of her tight little pussy, he presumed. Fuck... That was amazing. I'm her bitch... I'm Mrs. Foster's bitch. Fuck, yeah... He smiled, and put his hands to his face and inhaled the scent of her sweet pussy.

To be continued...

Hey, hoped you enjoyed the story! Please vote and leave a comment! I think the main reason I write these stories in the first place is to read the comments! Thanks for reading my crazy stuff! C.B. Summers