Field Trip Follies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana nodded. "Yeah. I love her... but not that way."

"Dana, maybe it's just me, but I think there's really only one way to love someone. If you love them, you love them with all your heart. Alyson loves you that way. I think you love her that way too. With all your heart."

Dana started crying. Lindsay was ready with the tissues this time. "I love her. I do. She's the best friend ever. More than my best friend."

"What's going to happen when you two graduate?"

"Well... we're planning to go to college together... pledge the same sorority, or at least share the same room..."

"Dana. It sounds to me like you two are already making plans to stay together."

"I guess."

"What do you think a relationship is? Commitment. Be honest. You want to be friends with Alyson for the rest of your life, don't you?"

Dana was crying hard now, sniffing and blowing her nose into the tissues. "Yes."

"You think Alyson's pretty, don't you?"

"Of course I do. She's beautiful."

"Well, you're practically lovers already. I think you should seriously consider taking the next step."

"The next step?"

"Kiss her. Just give her a kiss and see how it makes you feel."

"Shit. Mrs. Foster... really? But I like boys... I'm not a..."

"See this ring? I'm married. I love cock. I fucking love it. But I love pussy too. Maybe you think that people have to be straight or gay, but that's just not true. Not for me anyway, or for my sister or for hundreds of girls I've met over the years. I love the person, not the body part. Once you focus on love, you can learn to enjoy anybody's body. I once had sex with a quadriplegic. I thought it would be weird, but he had a beautiful soul and it turned out to be one of the most memorable nights I ever had... Okay, it's possible you're totally straight... but how do you know for sure unless you give it a try?"

Dana Lee was dumbfounded. That was an amazingly persuasive argument... but kissing Alyson? That could fuck up our friendship.

"Okay, I can tell that you're unconvinced. Just do Alyson a favor... think about it? She doesn't know I told you her secret, by the way. She thinks I'm just feeling you out. She'd rather keep her secret forever than to jeopardize your friendship, so please don't act weird around her. You can do that can't you?"

Dana sniffed, "I think so."

"She's the same person today that she was yesterday."

"Yeah... you're right. I'll think about it. Don't... don't tell her anything to lead her on. I have to think about it..."

"And... the camera. I want to remind you that if you guys tell anyone what you saw on it, Miss Ostiago will get in trouble, and if she gets in trouble the whole band will suffer."

"And you?"

"I'd rather you didn't tell anybody about me. It's hard to earn the students' respect if they think you're a whore."

"You're not a whore, Mrs. Foster. You're the best." Dana gave Mrs. Foster a hug. She'd always liked Mrs. Foster, but she never realized before what an amazing woman she was.

After Dana Lee got up, Lindsey leaned over toward Denny saying, "I know where your camera is. Don't worry. I'll get it back to you tonight."

Denny looked at her open mouthed. He didn't know whether to be relieved or pissed off. He decided to be relieved. He sighed.

Bitty said, "I'm glad your camera's not lost."

He looked at her somewhat surprised. That was the first time Bitty had ever talked to him in all the years he'd know her, other than answering questions. He'd always thought Bitty was pretty, even though she had pimples and braces. But he assumed she thought he was gross, like the rest of the girls, because she never talked to him, or even looked at him. But she was looking at him now, through those thick horn-rimmed glasses of hers. He didn't know what to say. Her eyes were so blue... he'd never actually looked into them before. They were so pretty that he was speechless. She just kept staring, so he kept staring back. It was the weirdest thing. It was almost like they were having a contest to see who could stare the longest. After a while, Bitty giggled, and Denny smiled, and laughed too. They both turned forward again, blushing bright pink, their hearts pattering away, unable to think of anything else to say.

Meanwhile Lindsey leaned around the seat and tapped Stan on the shoulder, "Come back here for a minute." She slid over to the window, and Stan plopped heavily down next to her, smiling like a fat kid in the throes of puppy love. She smiled. He was entitled to feel that way. He'd fucked her less than twelve hours ago. She felt a little smitten with him too... he was so sensitive yet so forceful... and his cock felt so good inside me... but now is not the time.

She whispered, "So, did Willie Jones tell anybody about what you told him?"

"No. By the time I got back to the room last night, he'd made up his mind that he was gonna blackmail you."

"You didn't tell him about us, did you?"

"No! Of course not! But... well... he said I smelled like pussy. Is that possible? Can people actually smell that?"

Lindsey, having another flash of inappropriateness, put her fingers on Stan's nose and said, "What do you think?"

He took a sniff and his eyes opened wide. "Shit... why do you smell like pussy?"

She grinned. She'd had those fingers in Farinella's juicy cunt less than an hour earlier, but she wasn't about to tell him that. "Masturbating, of course. But yes, you can smell pussy if you know what you're sniffing for. What do you think Willie wants?"

"I don't know what he has in mind, but he said you should meet him here in the bus during the lunch break."

She nodded and felt relieved. She still had a chance to shut Willie up. That was good. Her heart was already racing with excitement. She had to admit, she was enjoying the endorphin rush of all this skullduggery and sex. She was dancing on the edge of a pool full of sharks, and she was enjoying it. Crazy... Definitely crazy.

When Brant came back he stared down at them, amazed to find Stan, one of the dumbest kids in school, sitting next to the most wonderful, intelligent woman in the whole world.

Lindsey motioned for Brant to wait, and said, "Stan... did you bring any study materials with you?"

Stan looked at her blankly, "Uh... it's the winter break. So... no."

She fished a book out of her backpack, "I want you to read this book. Bt the time classes start again, I want you to have a one-thousand word report on my desk."

His eyes bugged out of his head. "One... uh... did you say one-thousand?"

"You can do it, Stan. Consider it extra credit. Your grades have nowhere to go but up."

He paused, afraid to touch the book.

She leaned in close and looked him right, dead in the eye. "Remember."

How could he forget their deal? If he graduated, she was going to let him fuck her again. He smiled and took the book. "One-thousand it is. How about two thousand? I need all the extra credit I can get." He was grinning from ear to ear.

She laughed and took out another book, "Here. Two one thousand word reports. Be sure to check your spelling and syntax before you turn them in. I know you can do it. I want you to do it."

He nodded happily. He'd never felt so eager to do homework in his life. He grabbed the books and scrambled back to his seat and started reading them immediately.

Brant sat and said, "Wow. How did you do that? I've never seen that guy crack a book before."

She smiled, and sighed. "I didn't sleep much last night. I'm going to take a nap. You should read some more of the book I gave you. We'll talk about it this afternoon."

Lindsey fell almost immediately asleep.

*

Lindsey woke when the bus squealed to a stop at a big truck-stop area on the west side of Phoenix, Arizona. The kids filed out to disperse among five or six nearby fast-food joints. But Lindsey told Brant to go on without her. She'd see him after lunch.

Denny waited until the bus was half empty and said, "What's the deal with the camera? Who has it?"

"Don't worry, Denny. Tonight. I'll get it to you tonight. You shouldn't be masturbating in the bathroom anyway." She giggled as he blushed.

He started walking but she called him back, "Denny, I thought you should know. Bitty Winter has the hots for you."

He blushed again, brighter than before. "What?"

She nodded. "I'm not pulling your leg. I have it on high authority. She's totally jonesing for you. I advise you to tap that ass."

"Mrs. Foster!"

"Seriously. She's cute, isn't she?"

"Yeah... I guess, for a metal-mouth."

"You're in the back row of the bus. That's make-out central. Kiss her this afternoon. If you don't, I'll lose all respect for you."

"I've got to go to lunch." He staggered away, red with embarrassment.

Good. That should take his mind of the camera until I figure out what to do with it.

She walked up to where Willie Jones was sitting. She stood in the aisle and waited until the bus was empty.

Willie had always been an angry kid, but after they kicked him off the basketball team he'd gotten even worse. The guidance councilor had once asked her to talk with him. She had a reputation as a teacher who could reach the hard cases. The councilor was afraid Willie would end up in jail some day. During her meeting with Willie, she tried to draw him out, but he just stared at her the whole time silently through his dark glasses and wouldn't even answer any of her thoughtful questions. Then she finally said in exasperation, "Okay, Willie, I guess you can go now."

He stood up and said, "You're a fuckin' hot bitch, Mrs. Foster. I love watching your pretty little mouth move while you're yakkin' away. So fuckin' cute. But you don't know shit about shit. So thanks for nothin'."

And now, that asshole was in the power position and he looked like he was enjoying it. He just sat there and ignored her for a minute. Then he turned to her slowly, lowering his sunglasses, a wicked smile on his fat, black lips. "So, Mrs. Foster. Fucking your students. Tisk, tisk, tisk."

"Willie, let me begin by saying that it's your word against mine. You can't prove anything. But I am willing to pay a price to ensure your silence."

He nodded and turned sideways in his seat. "Then suck my cock."

She looked around. The bus was empty, but the door was wide open. "Somebody could come in here at any second."

"Then you better hurry up." He unzipped his fly. His cock was already growing hard, pushing his blue underwear obscenely upward.

"Shit. If I do this, will we be square?"

"It depends on how good a job you do. Chop, chop, Mrs. Foster." He pulled his underwear down, releasing his long, chocolate colored shaft. He wasn't as big as Brant, but Lindsey didn't care. She wasn't really in the mood to suck cock at the moment, even a big, beautiful cock like this. But she figured it was best to just get it over with as soon as possible. She kneeled on the seat next to him and lowered her mouth over his throbbing shaft, working it right back into her throat. She hadn't deep-throated Brant the other day, because that was a noisy proposition, and he was probably too big to handle that way. But the bus was empty, so she gulped Willie's cock hard, loud and wet. Generally, that was the fastest way to make a guy cum.

"Oh shit!"

She got the impression from the way his body tensed up that he may have had a few blowjobs in his life already, but nobody had ever deep-throated him before. She'd done it so many times she didn't even need to suppress the gag reflex anymore. She just worked her mouth up and down his veiny, black shaft, all the way to the base, feeling his huge rubbery head sliding past her epiglottis and into her esophagus, as she made obscene gulping, slurping sounds. When she was all the way at the base, she massaged his big scruffy balls with her tongue, which absolutely drove him wild.

"Oh, shit, Mrs. Foster! I had no idea you were such a fuckin' whore!" He grabbed fistfuls of her brown hair and began slamming her head up and down on his meat like he was dribbling a basket ball. He really missed this kind of shit. Back when he'd been the star player on the team, girls were always eager to suck his cock. But cymbal players don't get much action... any action in fact. It felt good to have this snotty little teacher's pretty little lips wrapped around his cock. Fuck, she's an expert baler! I ain't never been sucked as deep as this in my life!

Twenty hard, fast throat slams was all it took for Willie to blast his cum directly into her stomach. The whole time she sucked him, she realized she wasn't all that turned on. Sucking cock almost always made her pussy wet, but she didn't like the rude way he slammed her head up and down as if she was nothing but a worthless hole to fuck. She suspected that Willie wasn't going to be satisfied with this fast and dirty blowjob. He was going to bleed her dry. But what else could she do?

The other kids... well, she'd found a way to touch their hearts, but as far as she could tell, Willie was a heartless prick.


She sat up, wiping the slobber from her mouth, feeling a little disgusted with herself for letting her stupidity take her this far off course. Willie smiled, and folded his meaty cock back into his pants. "Good girl. You're my bitch now, aren't you?" He grabbed her hair again, and stuck his tongue deep in her mouth and squeezed her tits roughly with his huge hands. "You're my bitch, right?"

She nodded.

"Say it."

"I'm your bitch."

"Say my name."

"I'm your bitch, Willie."

"That's what I like to hear. My bitch is an English teacher. I'm gonna fuck you tonight. After practice."

"And then we'll be square?"

He chuckled and ran his hand up her leg and under the skirt, giving her small ass a painful squeeze. "Look, bitch. I ain't gonna report you to the principal, if that's what you're worried about. Nope. If you fuck with me... actually, if you don't fuck with me, heh, I'm gonna make a little phone call to that big strong husband of yours. I wonder what he'd think about you fucking around with your students?"

Lindsey laughed. Suddenly she knew the way out of this. What a relief. "Willie, if you're stupid enough to do that, well... go for it. But let me just tell you about the time one of my husband's buddies tried to kiss me. He put him in the hospital. For nothing but a clumsy drunken kiss... broken jaw, collapsed cheek bone, ruptured spleen... But he didn't get in trouble because his friend was too scared to identify him. He counted himself lucky to still be alive."

Willie's face lost that cocky expression that had been aggravating Lindsey so much.

"So, let me school you, Willie. I know what your cock looks like now. I can describe the three little black moles on the left side, half an inch down from the helmet, and the way your cock turns a little to the left, and that little scar on your right nut. If you say anything to anyone... if my husband gets any calls, well, I have my own story to tell. How you raped me in the bus during lunch break. Describing your cock in detail is all the proof I'll need. If you're lucky, you'll go to jail... but I'm afraid my husband will murder you. He won't care that you're eighteen. He'll beat you to death with his fists and he'll have his buddies dump your body out in the middle of the ocean, and nobody will ever hear from you again. Tell you what... when we get back home, I'm going to email you some photographs he took of his friend in the hospital. My husband sent them to me as a reminder to behave myself."

Lindsey was lying her ass off about the whole thing. She did suspect her husband would beat up, and maybe kill anybody who raped her, but it was only a suspicion, and he certainly didn't have any buddies who'd help him. He'd never hurt anyone as far as she knew, other than as part of his job in the Navy. But he was definitely all muscle and, if he ever put his mind to it, could easily kill someone with his bare hands. She figured that the next time she was on the computer she could search for some photos on a medical database to send Willie to prove her point. Although, based on the look on his face, she might not need to. He looked scared shitless.

Willie was quivering inside. A bully had beat him half to death when he was seven, and he'd never gotten over the fear of it. Luckily, he'd grown tall and strong, so the bullies stopped harassing him. But he'd seen Mr. Foster picking up his wife at school several times. The guy wasn't tall, but his arms were all muscle, and there was something intimidating about his face and Naval uniform that terrified Willie. That guy was built like a pit bull. Suddenly picturing that guy coming after him brought all that childhood fear back with a rush.

"Well... uh... no, I won't tell anybody."

She grabbed Willie's chin with her fingers, digging her sharp nails into his cheeks. "So, whose bitch is whose, Willie?" When he didn't answer, she slapped him hard. "Say it."

"I'm... y... your bitch, Mrs. Foster."

"That's what I like to hear." She slapped his face again, a little harder than before. "And no, you're not fucking me tonight, Willie. You're going to keep your stupid, bitch mouth shut, or you're going to fucking regret it." He nodded. "And those guys you already told, you're going to tell them you made it all up." He nodded. "You're gonna tell them that you're just jealous of Brant's big, fat cock." His eyes were wide. "Oh, you don't want to say that, do you?" He shook his head. "But you will, if I tell you to, won't you?" He nodded, his eyes now full of fear. "Be nice to me and I won't make you."

Then she kissed him hard on the mouth, sticking her tongue between his big, luscious lips. She felt incredible power surging through her. It was wonderful turning the tables like this. Her pussy was flooding now with juices. She slapped Willie's huge face again, bringing tears to his eyes. Then she stood up in the aisle and looked out the windows. There wasn't anybody near.

"On your knees, bitch." She said, pointing to the floor of the aisle.

Willie immediately complied. Lindsay stepped forward, straddling his long legs, pushing him back so that he was awkwardly arched backward. She pulled up her skirt and pressed her panty-clad pussy into his big face. "Suck it, Bitch."

Willie happily complied, deeply inhaling Mrs. Foster's thick scent. His tongue pushed into the fabric of her panties, between her tight pussy lips and his cock immediately stiffened, desperate to escape from his pants. He was terrified, but turned on at the same time.

Lindsay pulled her panties open to feel Willie's huge tongue sink between her labial lips, and into her hot cunt. She grabbed his smoothly shaven head with both hands and started roughly grinding herself on his face. His nose was rubbing her clit just right. His big, strong hands where clasping her bare thighs so he wouldn't fall over on his back. Lindsay fucked Willie's face up to a screeching climax. Willie had a big wide tongue, and he was licking her with it like crazy. Not with much skill, but that didn't matter. The situation was the most erotic thing about it. She felt so fucking powerful, a little woman dominating such a huge guy... it was amazing.

All the while Lindsay was scanning the parking lot for anyone near enough to see what was going on. She saw some students strolling out of the closest joint and start heading back toward the busses. She calculated she had about two minutes.

"Whip it out, bitch!" She grunted. Willie didn't need to be told twice, he fumbled his hard cock free, and Lindsey lowered herself on it. She screamed as the hot black shaft stabbed deep into her cunt. She rode Willie up and down, fast and hard.

Willie was in a painful position... on his knees but arced backward, holding onto the chairs on either side of the aisle... but he didn't care. His cock was in his teacher's pussy, and he just couldn't believe it. He'd always wanted to fuck a teacher, but that sort of thing never happened. He looked at Mrs. Foster's perfect little pussy, and the awesome sight of his black cock sliding in and out of it as she rode herself up and down. Then he looked up at her face... that innocent doll-like expression she often had was gone, replaced with an evil expression of total power. Fuck... she's so beautiful. He could feel every inch of her tight pussy sliding onto his cock, and she was in total control, and taking her pleasure on him.