Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

I was pretty sure I did. Sex with the guys Paul set me up with was great. The guys fucking me was fun, but while some of the time it was tender and sweet, it was still fucking. What I considered 'making love' was something one could only experience with someone they loved. I only made love when with Paul. Fucking was great, but nothing like when Paul and I were in bed together.

Mom shocked me when she asked, "If you don't want to answer I understand, but just between you and me, what would you say or do if your father was interested?"

At first she really caught me off guard with the question, but I think deep down I knew if it did happen he was the only other man in my life I would make love with. I wanted to make sure I did understand what she had said and asked, "You mean if he wanted to fuck me?"

Mom nodded her head then said, "I know this is something you have probably never considered, but think about it. After you have thought about it and if you want, we can talk again. You father and I have talked and he would never touch a child, whether she was his daughter or not, but an attractive adult is different, as long as it is consensual. I can tell you he has talked about you. He has never come right out and said he wanted to do anything, but I am pretty sure the thought has crossed his mind more than once."

"Daddy is very handsome, but I have never thought about him like that. At least not until last night and this morning when I was talking to Paul."

"Okay, like I said, you can think about it. Let's get back inside before they come out here looking for us."

Chapter 7 - All is Well (Paul)

I have never been as embarrassed as I was being caught by my wife's parents with my cock in their daughter. When I finally worked up the nerve to come back out I found my father-in-law sitting in the living room alone reading a magazine. He told me my mother-in-law and wife had gone into our back yard to sit by the pool and talk.

As I sat down in a chair across from him he said, "Paul I am really sorry we just came on in, but we thought maybe you two were out back and didn't hear us knock. I know we embarrassed you, but I have to admit I liked seeing that everything is good between the two of you, just like you said."

"It was embarrassing, but I guess I overreacted a little. Sorry about running out of the room like that."

"Think nothing of it son. If you don't mind talking about it, can you tell me how Lisa's date went last night?"

"She said he was a perfect gentleman and dinner was delicious."

"And after I saw them..."

I grinned and said, "She said that worked out very well. She said he knows how to use the equipment he carries around in his pants."

"I'll just bet he does. I have to admit he was a very handsome guy. If you don't want to that is fine, but if you don't mind can you tell me how this all works with you, Lisa and these guys?"

I explained how I select a guy and how sometimes I use Lisa as bait at the gym to draw the men out. I told him how so many guys try to come on to her that she never knows which one I have selected for her. At least not before the guy shows up to pick her up. He liked what I had told him and said he thought the idea of her not knowing was very hot. I told him it was and that is the reason I do it that way.

"She always tries to get me to tell her, but I never do. Sometimes the guys are men she has already dated and told me she would like to go out with again. With those she obviously knows them when they show up to pick her up, but like with Carl last night, she had seen him once, but didn't remember him."

I sat there thinking for a moment then had an idea. I told my father-in-law, "If you want, you are welcome to come with me as my guest to the gym and see how I select the guys. I think you might have fun watching. I will warn you ahead of time, part of the selection process is to see if they have what it takes to make Lisa happy. It is not a gay thing, but I do check each of the guys out in the showers to make sure their package is large enough to make her evening enjoyable."

Jason was grinning as I told him all this. When I finished he said, "I understand and it all sounds like fun. If you don't mind I would love to watch how you do it sometime."

Just as I was promising to let him know the next time we heard the back door open and I heard Lisa talking to her mother.

Her parents stayed a while longer. We both asked them to stay for supper, but they said they had some things planned for the evening. My mother-in-law gave me a wink and I knew better than to try and convince them to stay, or ask what their plans were. I was pretty sure they were both planning some intimate time in bed either with each other or some of their friends. I would have loved to known, but felt if they wanted us to know they would have volunteered the information.

I don't know if it was my imagination or wishful thinking, but it seemed when my mother-in-law looked at me she had a different look in her eyes. I figured given what she had seen earlier it was only natural for either her to look at me differently or me to imagine she was looking at me in a new light. Just thinking of my In-Laws seeing me fucking their daughter was causing my cock to begin to harden. She is a very attractive woman and there was no doubt in my mind she was most likely quite a wild woman in bed.

Chapter 8 - Finding Lisa's Next Date (Paul)

I told Lisa about my talk with her father. She liked that he wanted to come with me and watch how I picked out the guys for her. We belong to a gym that has facilities all over the city. We move from one to another to lessen the chances of running into guys I have set Lisa up with on dates in the past. It does still happen that we will run into one of her former dates, but not very often.

A couple weeks after her parents dropped in and found me with my cock buried in their daughter I called her father and told him we were going to the gym the following evening. I explained how we arrive separately so people at the gym don't see that we know each other. I could hear the excitement in his voice as I told him when I would swing by to pick him up.

I could see as he came out to the car, the obvious anxious anticipation on his face. He even told me Karen, Lisa's mother, knew what we were doing and was excited for him to tell her about it when he got back home. All the way to the gym he was like a small child full of questions. Most I had already answered, but didn't mind answering again. We dressed in the locker room then headed to the main part of the facility. We both spotted Lisa on the other side of the large open area on a piece of stamina building equipment. I told Jason to not say anything to her or act like he even knew her. I said, "Just watch the men around her. Take note of any of them who are looking at her more than the others."

"But Paul she is beautiful, everyone surely looks at her."

"Yes Dad they all do, but some look at her more than others or in a different way. Some are creeps and a small number of the others are potential dates. She likes her dates to be attractive, older than her and have large breeding tools. She likes large thick cocks, but also likes when they have big balls. We can determine the first two qualifiers out here, but like I told you earlier, we have to check them out in the shower for the third."

We saw one who looked like a potential date. He was handsome and was talking to her. She was laughing and flirting with him. I think it was when he saw her wedding rings that he backed off. Normally she leaves her rings at home when we go to the gym. She always wears her wedding rings on her dates. She says the guys like the fact she is married. With this guy even though he backed off we could see he was interested. I saw how she had been flirting with him and knew she was interested.

Jason and I killed time on the free weights all the while keeping an eye on the guy watching for him to head into the locker room.

Jason impressed me with the amount of weight he could bench. When the guy started toward the locker room I told Jason and we followed. After shedding our clothes we each grabbed a towel. We beat the other guy into the shower. I couldn't help but notice my father-in-law's cock and balls. I tried to not make it obvious, but this was the first time I had ever seen him naked and I had to admit he was equipped much better than I had ever imagined. Even flaccid I could easily see he was quite a bit larger than me.

I was trying to not stare at him and saw the guy we were interested in enter with a towel around his waist. With his back to us, he let it fall and hung it with the others where it would remain dry. The moment he turned to face us, both Jason and I looked at each other and shook our heads. We knew he would not be a potential candidate to date Lisa.

Later as I was driving him home I was laughing and told Jason, "If it is true steroids shrink your cock that guy must be taking bucket loads of steroids. Someone should warn him what they are doing to him."

Jason laughed and agreed. He said, "How can a guy so big and muscular be so small?"

I told him this was not the first time this had happened. I said, "I was expecting him to have something like yours. I never saw that one coming." My mind was racing and I thought I would test the water in a joking way to see if there was even any interest on his part. I said, "With a cock and balls like yours I should just set Lisa up with you as her date."

The silence I got in return was sort of expected. I didn't say anything as I continued to drive. It was maybe five very long minutes before Jason said, "Do you think that is even possible, I mean Lisa and me? You can't be serious."

I said, "Okay I understand we are talking about your daughter. I do understand your reluctance, but if she wasn't your daughter, would you do it?"

He said nothing either for or against the idea. I continued saying, "It's not like she is a little girl. She is a full grown adult woman who loves sex. Does it really matter whether it is her father or some stranger?"

Again there was silence. I waited a couple minutes and could tell he was thinking. He looked at me then asked, "What if I agreed?"

I was pretty sure he wanted to say yes. I said, "Anything is possible. The question is whether you want to cross that line."

"I am embarrassed to admit this, but I confess I have thought about that a lot since the night I saw her at that club. I just don't know."

"Just so I understand, you have thought about maybe taking Lisa on one of her dates?"

"Yea, I never thought I would, but I have to admit I can't get the idea out of my mind."

"Dad remember Lisa isn't doing it for a nice meal and dancing. She is interested in..."

Interrupting my comment he said, "Yes Paul, I understand all that. Oh fuck, forget I ever mentioned it. I don't know what I was even thinking."

"No, wait a minute. Don't count yourself out so quickly. Are you saying you would like to take Lisa on a date and give her what she wants, just like the other guys she dates?"

"This is crazy talk. I don't know what I was thinking. Paul, she is my daughter. What the fuck am I thinking?"

"We both know she is also an adult and a very beautiful and sexy adult female. Jason, she is no longer a child and hasn't been for several years. If you really were serious and really are interested..." I let my sentence trail off without finishing it.

I could tell he was rolling the thought around I his head when he asked, "What would Karen say, and even worse what would Lisa think or say?"

"From what I have seen, I think Karen would most likely encourage you and as far as Lisa goes, she and I have a rule she has to go out with whomever I select. Regardless of who it is, she can't back out. I have set her up with some guys I knew she would not care for, just to see if she would refuse to go. To her credit she went and later told me she actually had a good time, although afterward she told me she didn't want to go out with them again. If you are serious about this, maybe you could discuss it with Karen. She seems open minded enough to give you her honest opinion without being judgmental."

Again we rode in silence. I realized my cock was as hard as a steel pipe. Setting my wife's dates up always turned me on, but this time was very different. This would be the best yet if he actually went through with it. In almost a whisper I heard him talking to himself as he said, "Maybeeeee"

I waited a bit then asked, "What was that Jason."

He answered, "I was just thinking. Paul are you serious about this? You would really do this?"

"Dad I think you know how serious I am. Listen, why don't you go home and think about it. If you want, talk to Karen about it first. If she is supportive of the idea, that is great. If after you think about it and you decide you don't want to do it, that is cool. If on the other hand you decide you want to do this, just call me and let me know. If it is later this evening or five years from now, just let me know you want to do it and I will make it happen. If you don't call, Lisa will never know we had this conversation. If I never hear back from you on this topic it will be as if this conversation never happened. Is that okay with you?"

Lisa's father said, "Yes. I like that and I promise to think about it."

We drove the remainder of the distance to his home in silence. When I pulled up in their drive Jason said, "This evening was a lot of fun and you have given me a lot to think about. I really appreciate this Paul."

I wasn't sure if he was talking about the ride, the time at the gym, or the offer to set him up on a date with his daughter. If I was a betting man I would have bet on option number three. As I backed out of the drive I could think of little else other than the possibilities of sending my wife on a date with her father. It was going to be all I could do to keep the secret from her. Lisa and I have very few secrets, but I had given my word to her father and this would be one of those secrets I would keep; at least it would be if my father-in-law decided to never take me up on the offer.

The phone call from Jason was expected later that night or maybe the following night, but it didn't come until two weeks later. I saw the caller ID and knew it was my father-in-law. "Hello Dad, what''s up?"

"You know that thing we were talking about?"

In a lowered voice I said, "You mean the date with Lisa? Sure, I remember."

"Do you still think you could arrange that?"

"Absolutely. Have you decided you want to do it?"

"Yes. I talked with Karen and you were right, and she thinks I should do it."

"That is Fantastic! How does this coming Saturday work for you? I usually tell the guys to pick her up at 5:30 sharp. Most of her dates want to keep her the entire night. It is entirely up to you."

"Yea, Saturday and overnight sounds good."

"Jason, I know she is going to be very surprised."

"I hope surprised in a good way and not mad at me."

"You never know, but I think you are going to have a perfect date. Trust me on this."

"I hope so Paul. I better go, I want to tell Karen the plans."

"Okay Jason, see you Saturday."

The line went dead. I could hardly believe what had just happened. I had almost given up on him going through with it. I walked out back to the pool where Lisa was working on her all over tan. She was on a lounge chair laying on her back. Her body was covered with either perspiration or sun tan lotion. Her body was a golden brown with not one tan line. Her breasts were a golden brown as was her shaved mons.

I said, "Hey Baby your date for Saturday just called and confirmed. He wants to spend the night with you."

"Did he just call?"

"Yea, it is a guy I talked to a while back. He had a few things he had to adjust in his schedule and just now called to let me know he wants to take you out this weekend."

"Have I dated him before?"

"I will answer your question, but this is the only question I am answering about him. No, you have not dated this guy before."

"Just one more question, please."

"No. I know how you are and there is always one more question. You will meet him Saturday. Honey he is very special. This will be a very special date."

Chapter 9 - Special Date (Lisa)

Paul told me he has another date arranged for me. He also said it is a man I have never dated before and there is something special about either the date or the guy, maybe both. I take that to mean I need to make sure I look my sexiest for whomever it is. The strange part is he has never before told me anything like this.

I had been looking at a blouse I wanted, but I never had the nerve to buy and wear it. I thought this 'special date' was as good a reason as any to break down and finally buy the blouse. I first stopped by my favorite lingerie store and found a very pretty white satin quarter cup bra trimmed in lace. It was very sexy. The sales lady helping me asked if I had any bras like this already. I told her I had a black one and a red one, but I needed a white one.

She said, "I envy you girls with smaller boobs. Your look so damn cute in these things. My double D's would never work with one of these. With you girls these bras are sexy, but on me it would have everyone laughing."

These bras are also called shelf bras. They basically provide a cute little shelf below the breast for support. These bras are more for looks than actual support. Paul loves the two I already had. He likes the way they display the breast leaving most of the breast and the entire nipple fully displayed.

Almost as an afterthought I told the lady I needed a matching g-string. I told her, "The smaller the better."

She grinned and said, "Sounds like some lucky man is in for a good time."

Rather than say, 'Yes he will, but the thing is I don't know who he is,' I just smiled and paid for the two items. My next stop was the store where I had spotted the blouse I wanted. The blouse was white, but what made it special was the fabric was very thin and somewhere between transparent and translucent. It was also very expensive.

I was very well aware of the fact in the right light my nipples would be visible to anyone looking. My hope was my date would be the only one to realize they were visible. I will not deny I am somewhat of an exhibitionist, but even for me this was a little more bold than normal.

I tried the blouse on while wearing my new bra. The white bra didn't stand out as much under the thin white fabric like one of my other two of this style would have. My nipples are not dark like some women, but not a light pink like others. They were more of a dark pink and I could clearly see my nipples were indeed visible in the light of the store. Hopefully the light of a restaurant or club would not make them as visible as they were in the store.

I had planned on wearing my black mini-skirt then decided to wear a white one instead. I found a white form fitting mini-skirt that hugged my ass and legs perfectly. I have a small firm ass and these skirts look good on me. I almost always wear skirts or dresses. I prefer they be short to show off my legs. I often don't wear anything under my dress or skirt, but decided to wear a g-string for this date. My dates like it when I don't wear anything under my skirt, but they like when I do wear some sort of garment I almost always let them keep it as a souvenir of our date. If I plan on letting them keep it, I always want it to be ultra-sexy.

With the white blouse and white skirt I needed a pair of heels to match. I found a darling pair in the style they call strappy ankle strap stilettos. They had a four inch heel, which I am very accustom to walking in. I knew if my date wanted to dance I would easily be able to do so in the heels I selected.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers