Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,165 Followers

Saturday morning I had an appointment at my favorite spa for a manicure and pedicure. Next my hair needed a little trim. My hair is short and easy to take care of. Paul loves the style I now wear my hair in. He calls it cute and sexy.

After I got back home I took a long soaking bubble bath. I ended my bath by using a new disposable razor to make sure there was no stubble below my waist or under my arms. I heard Paul come inside from the garage and knew he was waiting. He always likes seeing me just before my dates pick me up. I had already packed my overnight bag and had it ready to go. In it was my makeup, a change of clothes to come home in, toothbrush, hair brush, and a few other essentials.

I loved the way the bra made my breasts look. My breasts are not as firm and high riding as they were when I was 18, but what little sag there is, the bra's shelf cups were easily able to support and make look great. As I stood in front of the mirror admiring my new bra, I ran my palms over my nipples sending shock waves of pleasure directly to my clit. I pinched and pulled my nipples causing them to become hard little points. My nipples are very sensitive and I can give myself an orgasm just by playing with them.

Slipping on my new blouse felt great. The almost sheer material of the blouse against my exposed nipples did nothing to cause the little points to relax and fade. The blouse was an extravagance I probably should not have indulged in, primarily because of the expense, but I knew Paul would not mind and he told me my date was someone special. Besides that, the blouse felt exquisite against my skin. Looking into the mirror I could not help but wonder if I had made a mistake with my choice of blouses and bras. My nipples were not as concealed as I had expected them to be. I was fairly confident my date would have no problem seeing how exposed I was. I grinned as I looked at my image in the mirror and knew exactly where my date's eyes would be focused most of the evening.

I pointed my toes and slipped them into the g-sting. I carefully pulled it up my legs. The satin felt cool against my bare pussy. I pulled the waist up forcing the thin string between my cheeks and against my anus. It was so small and cute it made me feel sexy all by itself. It was nice for looks, but like the bra it was more for looks than functionality. Next I put my skirt on followed by my heels. I have some white acrylic bracelets I slipped on my wrist, a pair of pearl stud earrings. To finish my ensemble I fastened my pearl choker around my throat. Once again I looked in the mirror and even though my nipples were showing, I was sure my date would like what he saw and I knew my husband certainly would.

A glance at the clock let me know I had fifteen minutes before my date would be here. I was anxious to see why my husband had said this date was so special. I grabbed my overnight bag and headed out into the living room to let Paul get a good look at me before my date arrived.

When he heard me he stood up and turned toward me. The closer I got the bigger his smile became. When I got closer he said, "Honey you have outdone yourself this time. You are not only beautiful, you look absolutely fuckable. I would fuck you right here on the floor."

I smiled and gave him an air kiss so he would not mess up my makeup. He was looking into my eyes. I could clearly see the lust in his eyes as he began scanning my body. His eyes started at my eyes then slowly moved lower. I could tell when he reached my breasts. His smile got even bigger and he said, "Nice bra and those tits! Honey you look amazing! Fuck, your date is going to go wild!"

Hopefully he was correct and my date would agree. I heard the doorbell and waited for Paul to make his dash to his usual hiding spot, but rather than rushing off he just stood there and asked, "Are you going to let him in?" This change in his routine had me very curious with regard to what he had arranged.

This was the first time where he had chosen to remain out in the open when my date arrived. I was not sure what was going on, but walked over to the door and pulled it open. I saw a very handsome man standing there in a brand new suit. He looked very dapper and he was also my father! I was pretty sure I knew the answer, but had to ask, "Daddy what are you doing here?"

"I was told to be here at 5:30 to pick up my date. I was told she is very beautiful and sexy." He looked at his watch then at me and said, "It's 5:30, am I on time?"

Looking back at Paul I saw he was watching and smiling. He said, "Honey, don't keep your date waiting."

I looked back at Daddy and said, "Daddy, please just give me a minute."

"Sure Honey."

I saw a look of dread on his face. I hurried back to my husband and asked, "What..."

He stopped me by putting his index finger to my lips and saying, "Baby this is your date. He and I have talked and he knows he has to have you home tomorrow morning. His wife even encouraged him to take you out. This date is just like any other date I have set up for you. You can't refuse and I expect you to show him a good time just like you have all your other dates."

Without saying anything I just looked at Paul. He was nodding his head as he said, "Honey he really wants this and I believe you do to. I certainly know I want it. You are both adults and that is all there is to it. Think of it as nothing more than an older man wanting to experience the company and charms of a young very attractive adult female. Give him what you would give any of the dates I arrange for you. Now go before he thinks you don't want him."

I took a deep breath as a flood of emotions welled up inside me. I smiled and said, "Thank you so much Honey." I then turned and walked my sexiest walk back to the man standing at the door. I didn't stop until his arms were wrapped around me hugging me against his body. Our lips touched and he kissed me like no father should ever kiss his daughter. It was a kiss I will never forget for as long as I live. That kiss was the beginning of events that would forever change everything for me. My life would never again be the same.

Daddy picked up my bag and led me to a limo parked at the curb. He had actually hired a limo to come pick me up in! That was another first. None of my other dates had ever done that. The driver held the door open for me. Even though I knew in the bright sunlight the driver would be able to clearly see my tits, at that moment I didn't care. I wanted him to be envious of my Daddy and see that my Daddy had a sexy date for the evening. The driver didn't have to know I was the daughter of his employer for the evening. My mind was spinning with the possibilities of what was happening. My first statement, or maybe it was a question, after we got in the car and I had checked to make sure the privacy screen was closed was to say, "Paul said Mom knows. Is that correct?"

He had anticipated my query and had his phone out and ready. He handed it to me and I saw Mom's face frozen on the screen and a video play icon over her face. Daddy tapped the icon and the video began playing.

I watched the video as she said, "Honey your father and I talked about this and I know exactly what the plans are and what is expected of you. This was worked out between your husband and father. You are a beautiful adult woman and the man you are with right now loves you more than any other man on the planet. The rules of society have denied him the love he wants to share with you tonight. Please do not think too deeply about this, but instead make him happy as well as yourself. Honey I love both of you. Have fun and make sure you leave your Daddy drained, satisfied and exhausted."

The video ended with Mom blowing me a kiss. I looked at her image for a few moments then handed the phone back to my father. He was looking at me examining me from my toes to my eyes. "Honey you look absolutely incredible! I know the rules you and Paul have and that you are committed to doing certain things, but if you would rather we have a nice dinner and maybe go dancing before calling it a night, that is okay, I would understand."

I could see he really wanted this and and for what I wanted, since that night he had seen me at the club with my last date I had thought several times about just this scenario. I said, "Daddy, I am your date and would like to be treated as if I was one of the wives of your swinger friends you were going to spend time with. If I was the wife of one of your buddies, whose wife you have enjoyed over the years, what would you be doing right now?"

He grinned as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. We kissed for what seemed like forever. As he held me tight I took hold of his hand and placed it on my bare thigh at the hem of my very short skirt. I let go of his hand and it slowly crept higher and higher until I felt his fingers against the fabric of my g-string pressing directly against me.

I knew the driver was most likely watching, but he couldn't see that low and I didn't care even if he could. I was determined to be the best date my father had experienced in years.

I almost laughed when the limo pulled up in front of the same restaurant Carl had brought me to on my date with him. The diver opened the door and let us out. I heard Daddy tell him he would call when we were ready for him to take us to the next location. He then offered me his arm and I proudly put my hand in his elbow allowing him to escort me, his date, into the restaurant.

I was not certain of my memory but I thought maybe the waiter we had was the same one who had waited on Carl and me. I remembered how he had checked me out that evening and knew there was much more for him to see tonight than had been visible that first time. It didn't take him long to discover the assets on display for his viewing pleasure and I made no attempt to conceal them from his view.

Daddy hadn't said anything specifically about my tits, so I wasn't sure he had noticed, even though I saw no way he could have missed them. I soon learned he had in fact noticed when he said, "Honey you need to be sure to wear that blouse and bra anytime you want good service. I don't think our waiter has been to any table other than ours."

I laughed at his comment. I had noticed the same thing and we were getting service that bordered on being too much attention. I said, "Daddy I am sorry. I didn't realize it showed this much of me."

"Honey you don't need to apologize to me. I have been enjoying the view since I picked you up at the house. You have a beautiful body and as long as you don't mind others looking at you, there is no reason to deny them the opportunity to see what a beautiful woman my daughter is."

The next time the waiter stopped at our table Daddy said, "Have you ever seen a more beautiful woman than this? Isn't her blouse really pretty?" The poor guy almost choked as he attempted to answer. In a subtle way Daddy had made it clear he knew what had our waiter's attention. The young man took off and didn't return until it was time to take our dessert order.

As we were leaving I heard a woman's voice say, "She is young enough to be his daughter." I had to smile and I think Daddy heard her too, but he never let on that he had. When we were back in the limo Daddy put his hand on my bare thigh and I scooted over to sit with my leg pressed up against his.

Based on the fact Daddy had been at the club to meet a lady friend when he saw me with Carl, it did not surprise me when the limo pulled up in front of the same hotel where I had spent the night with Carl. We entered the hotel and Daddy checked us in. An attractive woman about my age checked us in. I could see she was checking out my blouse and the view. I expected her to make some rude comment, but instead when she handed Daddy the room keys she said, "I don't mean to be too personal, but do you mind if I ask where you got that bra and blouse? They look beautiful on you."

She was genuinely nice and sincere with her compliment. I told her the two stores where I had found the bra and the blouse. She wrote the information down and thanked me.

Our room was not the same as the one Carl and I had, but it was a nice suite. Daddy wanted me to sit beside him on the couch. He again complimented me on how pretty I looked. He said, "Honey I honestly want you to know we can go dancing and then we can come back here and I will sleep on the couch and you can sleep in the bed."

I thought for a few seconds then said, "Daddy answer me one question. Thinking back to when I was born, when was the first time you thought about what it would be like to take me to bed?"

He didn't even have to think about his answer. He said, "I am telling you the absolute truth when I say it was that night I saw you here and we were talking outside the club, there on the bench. Honey I have always accepted the fact you are a beautiful and very desirable woman, but I never thought of you in a sexual way when it came to the two of us. At least not until you told me about how Paul sets up dates for you with strangers. Something inside me clicked and I knew I wanted to be one of your dates. At the same time I also accepted the reality it would never happen. After all, you are my daughter."

"So you never thought of getting in my panties when I was younger, not even after I turned 18?"

"No Baby, never."

"If I wasn't your daughter would you have tried to make a move?"

"I really don't know for sure. Due to the age difference, most likely I would not have, but I can assure you I would have wanted to."

He sat there a moment then said, "Honey the truth is, at least once you were an adult, I have always known you were a hot little number, but you are my daughter. Had you not been my daughter... well, who knows what I might have done."

I looked at him a long time then said, "Daddy, for tonight I want you to pretend I am not your daughter. Pretend I am an escort you called to spend the night with you, or maybe one of the wives of your swinger buddies. Can you do that?"

"Sure Honey, I could do that, but I am not going to. If it is okay with you, I want to make love to my daughter. My sexy and very beautiful adult daughter. I want to spend the night with my daughter, not an escort or the swinger wife of one of my buddies."

"Daddy I love you so much." I kissed him and felt his arms hug me holding me tight against him. Our kiss was nice and very hot. When our lips parted he said, "Let's go. I want to dance with my girl."

When we were seated in the club memories of the last time I was here came racing back. I was lost in my own memories when my father took hold of my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. A question I had been thinking of all evening, one from that conversation with my mother, was answered when he pulled me against his body and I felt a long hard object pressing firmly into my stomach.

Mom had mentioned having to help men get hard with pills, injections or other methods. She had told me Daddy didn't have that problem. If what I was feeling pressed into my stomach was as real as it felt, she had been telling me the truth.

My father had surprised me when he cut in and danced with me the last time I was in this club. Before that, had been at my wedding. He was a good dancer, but this dance was unlike either of those. As we danced this time I was thinking about the hard man meat pressed against me and how it would be inside me later that night. I wondered what it would feel like to have my pussy stretched by my own father's cock. I desperately wanted to experience the sensation of it filling me, but it also made me nervous. I didn't want him to have regrets later.

A couple guys came up and tried to cut in, but Daddy politely refused, giving them some excuse I didn't hear. I didn't mind guys cutting in and wanting to dance with me, but the fact he was keeping me to himself gave me the feeling he was being possessive and also protective of what was his.

We had danced through several songs and the requests to dance with me seemed to be coming more frequently. Daddy said, "Honey let's get out of here. I am tired of telling these poor guys no."

When we arrived back at our room I asked him, "Would you like to take a shower with me?"

He smiled and said, "That sounds like a lot of fun."

My thoughts were that this would be the easiest way for us to get naked without a lot of strange awkwardness. We undressed in front of each other and when Daddy pulled his boxers down I could hardly believe what I was looking at.

My father was hung like a horse! His cock was huge! Knowing how Paul checks out the men he sets me up with, I could only assume he had seen my father's cock and balls. I was very impressed. The head of his cock was large and I wanted to drop to my knees and take it into my mouth. His glans was almost the same color as were my nipples.

My husband's cock is straight, but Daddy's had a very slight curve upwards. The shaft was heavily veined and quite thick. I knew it would feel really good as he penetrated me. Some cocks are thinner toward the glans and thicken as they get closer to the base. Daddy's looked like it was the same wonderful thickness from the base of the glans to the base against his body.

I even thought about that meat inside my mother pumping his seed into her pussy with the result being me. The sperm that had created me traveled through that long thick cock I was looking at and wanting to taste.

Once in the shower we didn't do a lot of washing each other. We started out holding each other as we kissed. I was fondling his cock and feeling it get even thicker and harder in my hand. When I thought he was ready I lowered myself to my knees. The warm water felt good raining down on me then running off my body. I lifted his cock to my mouth and pressed my face against his body. It took a few tries, but I eventually got his cock all the way down deep into my throat.

"Fuck that feels good!, Honey no woman has ever been able to do that. Your mother can't even do that." I kept him in my throat as long as I could then had to pull his cock out so I could get a breath of air. I did this over and over until he placed his hands on my head to stop me. "If you keep that up I will cum and it will be over for the night. You have to remember I am not as young as those young studs you normally date."

"Daddy I am sure you are still more of a man than any of those guys." He still had a hand on each side of my head holding me as I looked up at him. The smile on his face was one I had grown up with. That face had always been there for me through the good and bad. It had comforted me and kept me safe. Now was my opportunity to give him something nobody else could. Until this moment I had not realized how much I wanted this, how much I wanted to do this for him. I needed for him to take me and allow me to show him as an adult woman how deeply his daughter's love was for him.

"Honey, I can't wait any longer." He moved his hands from my head to my shoulders and lifted me to my feet. He turned off the water and stepped out grabbing a towel. He carefully dried me kissing my skin as he dried it. I was about to scream with excitement as my thoughts jumped ahead anticipating what I knew was about to occur.

Looking down I could see his cock was still very hard and ready. I have seen several cocks in my life, but never one I wanted more than the one pointing directly at me at that moment. When he finished drying me he started to dry himself, but I stopped him and said, "Daddy, can I do that? Please."

He smiled and handed me the towel saying, "Sure Honey. I would like that."

I began with his broad shoulders. From this vantage point they looked enormous. His chest was covered with a thin mat of dark hair. I kissed his nipples and sucked on each one. His moan let me know he had very sensitive nipples and was enjoying the touch of my tongue flicking across the hardened male nipples. I have found most men have nipples every bit as sensitive as a woman's. I have not found a man who doesn't like having his nipples sucked on and played with.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,165 Followers