Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

Under other circumstances I would have been pissed off she had not helped bail me out, but under these circumstances I really did want to see what my mother-in-law would be like in bed. I was anxious to see if she was as wild as I suspected.

Before I could say anything Karen moved closer to me on the couch and put her hand on the front of my pants and said, "Ooooooh, feels to me like my son-in-law wants a piece of cougar ass. I warn you honey, this cougar has claws and enjoys using them."

The fact was I wanted to feel those 'claws' and having my wife's permission, there was no reason for me to not follow through. I didn't say anything, but instead turned and kissed my wife's mother. She was quite the kisser. I could feel the fire burning in her and knew this was going to be fun. When our lips parted I saw Lisa and her father were watching and Lisa said, "Honey, take mom to our bedroom and put out that fire between her legs."

We stood up and she took my hand and began pulling me toward the master bedroom. Just before I closed the door behind us I clearly heard Lisa yell, "Mom be gentle with him. Don't draw too much blood."

Karen yelled, "I will try honey, but he is mine now."

With the door closed we began undressing each other as quickly as possible. Karen gave birth to Lisa when she was 20 years old. As I looked at her naked body I was thinking to myself I hoped Lisa looked as good as her mother in 20 years when she is her mother.

Chapter 12 - Young Stud (Karen)

I love cock and I have always had a secret desire to find out what my son-in-law had hanging between his legs. I had seen the size of the bulge in his pants enough times to know he should have no trouble making a woman happy, but I had never seen it exposed. I am not sure what came over me, but with my daughter and husband talking about their night I felt my pussy getting wet. I knew I had three options. I could either get my husband to take me home and fuck me, I could go into my daughter's bathroom and rub one out, or there was the third possibility. Maybe I could finally get that chance with my son-in-law I had always wanted. With all the talk about sex I thought maybe this was my best chance.

I know it is not uncommon at all for parents to look at the spouse of their child in a sexual way, especially when their spouse is sexy as well as good looking. Since my husband had just fucked our daughter I thought this was the perfect opportunity to see if I could have a little taste of what my daughter sleeps with every night. As it turned out pulling it off was much easier than I had anticipated.

When I got my first look at my son-in-law's package I knew I was going to have a good time. He is not as large as my husband, but he had more than enough for me to work with. I had a man tell me one time 'It is not the size of the wand, but the magic in it.' I do like a nice big wand, but I have to admit I have been fucked by men with smaller cocks who were magicians using what they had. Each of those times we both had a very enjoyable experience.

I liked that Paul was already hard. It made me feel good my body was arousing him. I wanted that hard cock inside me in the worst way, but I also love sucking on a cock. I knew I simply had to taste it before he put it in me. I knelt on the carpet in the bedroom and put my hands on Paul's ass cheeks. Pre-cum was dripping from the end of his cock. I love seeing a man want me so much he is already dripping even before I touch him. Evidently I had not been alone in my fantasies to be with Paul.

Opening my mouth I took him into my mouth. Like my daughter I have learned to suppress my gag reflex and can take a cock all the way no matter how long it is. The only time I have had problems is when they are very thick, but I don't do too bad with some of the thicker pieces of meat I have tasted.

I dug my fingers into his ass and pulled him tight against me. I held him there squeezing his shaft with my throat muscles until I was forced to take a breath. I did this several times then Paul said, "Please Karen, you are going to make me cum. I have got to fuck your pussy."

Laying back on the bed I lifted my legs and pulled them back touching them to my tits. I watched between my legs as Paul moved into position and lined his cock up with my pussy. He looked at me with the cutest grin on his face. I smiled and nodded then closed my eyes as I felt him begin to fill me.

I let the back of my legs rest against his chest while he remained on his knees wrapping his arms around my thighs holding them to his chest as he fucked me. In this position it felt like he was even deeper than he actually was. It felt like the end of his cock was about to come out my mouth.

Paul kept his arms wrapped around my legs thrusting his hips driving his shaft in then pulling it out of me. I could tell my son-in-law knew how to fuck a woman and was happy for my daughter. After a few minutes he let my legs fall to the sides and lay directly on my breasts as he continued to drive his cock into me very aggressively.

Each time he would start to get close to cumming he would slow down or even stop his thrusting and we would kiss allowing him to calm down and get himself back under control. He was making this last and that was exactly the sort of aggressive and primitive fucking I needed. I feel sorry for all those women who are too hung up on preconceived notions that prevent them from allowing themselves the enjoyment of their own bodies and share their bodies with those closest to them which includes their sons, brothers, son-in-laws and other men to whom they feel they can't experience intimacy with.

After the initial shock of discovering my daughter's marriage was very open and she was open to sexual experimentation, I was thrilled my husband had run into her that night at the club. I was sure our active sex lives were going to become even better now that we had learned this new information regarding our daughter and her husband.

Eventually all good things, including hard cocks, must come to an end, or at least be given time to rest. Paul filled me with a nice load of semen and we laid in bed together afterward satisfied both mentally and physically.

I lay there fondling his softening cock while he was rolling my hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Paul said, "I have thought about something like this many times and could not believe you actually brought it up today. I have to admit you really surprised me with your suggestion. I didn't know what to think or even if Lisa would go along with it. I am very happy she did." He laughed then said, "I have never been clawed by a cougar before today and cougar ass is very nice."

"I do hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh yea, trust me I enjoyed ever bit of it, but my ass does smart a little."

"Seriously?"

"Yea, when you were pulling my cock into your throat. I think you were a little worked up."

I moved down the bed and said, "Turn over and let me take a look at that gorgeous ass." He turned onto his stomach and I could clearly see where my finger nails had dug into his ass. There were two or three places where I had actually broken skin with my nails. I said, "Oh Honey I am so sorry. I was just kidding about the cougar claws. I didn't really mean to do that."

"You have to be kidding. I loved it! You can claw my ass anytime you want. I am like my wife, I like rough primitive sex. What we just shared was fantastic! You can use my cock anytime you want, as long as your daughter doesn't mind."

I slapped his ass with my open hand, leaving a hand print on his cute firm ass. He yelled and then said, "OH FUCK! Do it again."

I learned my son-in-law likes having his ass spanked. I also leaned it is a good way to get that cock of his hard again and a great way to get a second load of cum out of him.

Glancing at the clock I saw we had been in the bedroom just over two hours. We got up and dressed and when we opened the door my daughter and my husband began applauding. I thought to myself wondering where this new found knowledge of my daughter and son-in-law's sexual adventures might lead us. One thing I was sure of was this would not be the end, it was only the beginning.

I knew, as her mother, there was still a lot I could teach our daughter and she could more likely than not teach me a few tricks. As I pondered all the possibilities I wondered if our daughter had ever tasted a pussy other than her own.

END OF PART 2

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers