Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

With the towel I moved lower across his stomach. Daddy keeps himself in shape and has very little excess body fat. His abs are what you think of when someone says 'six pack'. Before going any lower I dried his back. Moving to his ass I liked that it was muscular and very firm. My Daddy has a hot ass. I was on my knees drying his thighs. His ball sack was hanging there holding his two large testicles. As I continued to dry his thighs I was staring at his scrotum thinking about how those same balls had produced the sperm that had created me. I knew most women are never able to experience this moment, but I felt closer to him at that precise moment more than I ever had before or since.

Looking up I said, "Daddy turn around please." He turned to face me and looked down. Our eyes met, but neither of us said a word. I don't know what could have been said that would have added to the emotions of the moment. I believe anything we might have said would have spoiled the flow of emotions traveling between us.

Very gently I dried my father's cock. I marveled at the masculinity of this organ that while I had never seen it before today had been such an important part of my life. The heavily veined hard shaft tipped with the large mushroom shaped glans. The pink glans that was so soft to my touch. I extended my tongue and touched the tip, then ran my tongue all the way around it. His body quivered as my tongue traveled along the underside and most sensitive part of his glans. I then placed a kiss directly on the end of this magnificent organ through which the sperm that had made me had traveled so many years ago. I knew I had to be careful, he was very close and a little too much stimulation would send him over the edge and spoil what he and I wanted most on this special night.

I gently dried his ball sack and weighed his large balls in my hand. I quickly moved down his legs and feet as I finished drying him. I stood and saw him just staring at me as if he was in a trance.

After several moments I grinned, cocked my head to the side and asked, "What is it Daddy?"

"I have never seen you quite like this. I don't know how to put into words what I am even thinking. I love you so much it hurts."

"I love you just as much and I want this to be a very special moment for you. Daddy, please take me to bed and enjoy me. What I want most is for you to take your daughter to bed and use her for your pleasure."

He slowly began to move then picked me up off the floor cradling me in his arms. I put my arms around his neck feeling his strong arms effortless supporting me. He carried me toward the bed then placed me gently on it. I lay back and went limp as he took hold of my legs, spreading them and placing me in the position he wanted me. This was not going to be anything fancy. Daddy was going to fuck me missionary style. I knew it would not last long, I had caused him to be hyper-aroused.

Our eyes never broke contact as he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between my legs. I put my arms around his neck pulling his face toward me. I opened my mouth as our lips touched. I pushed my tongue into his mouth tasting him. I could feel his hand move between us and then felt the head of his handsome cock touch me. I felt him work it between my bald lips. He was in place at the entrance to the cock tunnel leading to my womb.

Our lips parted, then as if almost out of breath he asked, "Honey are you absolutely sure about this?"

"Daddy I have never been more sure of anything or wanted anything more in my life. I am so happy right now I may start crying"

"Don't you dare. Even if they are happy tears, Baby your tears have always torn Daddy apart."

"Daddy, do it. Take me and make me yours in this way that you have never done before. I want to be yours in every way possible."

I felt his hips slowly begin to flex and felt his manhood entering and slowly filling me. I had been fucked by a wide variety of men and cocks, but none meant more to me, not even my husband's, than the one being pushed deep inside me at that moment. The feeling of my Daddy's cock filling me was exquisite. I knew as his hardness filled me this was likely to be the most wonderful moment of my life. It took all the effort I could summon up to keep the tears of happiness from spilling out onto my cheeks. The thought of this taboo act made it all that much more arousing.

The feeling of a man pounding his cock hard into me is what I enjoy the most, but Daddy was making love to me and even though we had not talked about it, this is how I was sure this first time would be and should be. The love between the two of us was overwhelming. I had always been Daddy's girl, but now Daddy was taking me not as a father, but as a man takes the woman he deeply loves. There was no doubt in my mind I would feel Daddy's cock inside me many more times, this was only the beginning. In the future I would make sure he knew I liked to be taken hard and fast, but for now this slow gentle love making was perfection.

As I felt him slowly push into me then pull out only to repeat the cycle over and over, I found myself thinking about my mother and envying her. The cock inside me belonged to her. She had only loaned it to me, and while I had it and her permission, I was going to enjoy it as much as she would allow.

I wanted this, our first time, to last all night, but Daddy could hold back only for so long. I felt his thrusting speed up and become a little more aggressive. I knew the end was near and said, "Daddy fuck your little girl's pussy. Daddy's cock feels so good. Fill me with your cum. OH FUCK, Daddy your cock feels so good. Fuck me and fill me. Daddy fuck your daughter's pussy hard."

As I felt him push himself hard against me, forcing his cock as deep inside me as possible, I felt his cock begin to pulse as his sperm rich semen was traveling through that big cock and for the first time ever, he was pumping it into me. At that moment I experienced my third and most delicious orgasm. My brain exploded as my orgasm totally consumed me. I could feel the muscles deep in my pussy contract milking my Daddy's cock of every last drop of semen.

Exhausted, he collapsed on top of me. We were both breathing hard. His cock was still hard as he held it in me. He eventually rolled off me and I moved down to take him into my mouth. I tasted my own pussy juice and my Daddy's semen as I cleaned his cock and balls. I felt his hand on my hair as he stroked it like you would stroke the fur of a beloved pet. His touch felt good and I knew what I was doing felt good to him.

When I finished I moved back up toward the head of the bed and kissed him. He put his arm around me pulling me over against his body. I laid my head on him with my cheek resting on his chest. He reached to the bedside table and switched off the light. I said,"Daddy that was really nice. I love you so much it hurts." I then closed my eyes listening to his heart beat and his breathing. I was emotionally drained from the events of the evening, and was sound asleep in no time at all.

Chapter 10 - What Now (Jason)

The sun was coming through the windows waking me. For a split second I wondered where I was then I felt my daughter's head on my chest and her naked body pressed tight against my own. Wonderful memories of the events of the night before came rushing back.

I remember being so unbelievably nervous as I picked her up for our date. The evening had been nothing short of perfection. When we arrived back in the room we started with a shower and things progressed quickly from there.

Fucking a woman is an absolutely awesome experience for any man to enjoy, but making love to a woman you love is so much better. Few men can say they have actually made love to their daughter and it is probably better that way, but enjoying that experience with my Lisa is something I will never forget. I have wanted her since that night I found her in the club with that man her husband had set her up on a date with. When my son-in-law offered me the opportunity I knew I wanted to accept more than I have ever wanted anything, but I had to consider what I was doing.

After talking to my wife and with her encouragement for me to do it, I let my son-in-law know. Since then I had been worried how it would go and if my daughter really would want me. Laying in bed with her against me puts to rest every concern I had, and more.

All men think their daughter is beautiful and all that, but in my case Lisa really is a beautiful woman both on the inside and physically. Last night she was amazing as we made love and my only fear is this could be a one time thing. I hope not, but if that is the case I will not be bitter and will treasure this experience to the day I die.

She feels so exceptionally good against me and I can feel my cock beginning to harden. I very slowly and gently move her arm from my chest placing her hand on my cock. Her warm soft hand on my cock feels incredibly good.

We lay there like that another 30 minutes. I closed my eyes reliving the events of the previous day. I then felt her hand twitch and knew she was waking up. A few moments later I felt her actively fondling my cock. She was awake and working on getting me hard.

She asked, "Daddy do you want my pussy again, my mouth or my ass for breakfast?"

"Oh fuck Baby. That pussy was so good, how about pussy, but a little differently?"

She said, "Okay, just tell me what you want."

I said, "Lay on your stomach with your legs together." She did as I said and was looking back over her shoulder at me. I was looking at her perfect ass and was beginning to wonder if I might want to change my selection from the breakfast menu she had provided. I grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her hips. My cock was ready to go. I pushed between her legs aiming for the hole just under her ass. That ass looked very tempting, but I would save that for another day.

Working my cock between her lips I began pushing into my daughter's pussy. I have always loved entering a woman in this position and feeling her firm ass cheeks pressing against my groin. Lisa's pussy felt fantastic. I made sweet tender love to her the night before. This was going to be more primal. I liked fucking hard and hoped she also liked hard aggressive sex.

Pressing my groin against her buttocks felt really good. My cock was in her as I lifted up off her. Looking down her firm little ass looked so tempting I gave if a firm swat with my open hand. I was rewarded with a cute little squeal from her. I lowered myself back onto her supporting my upper body with my arms. I was thrusting into her much harder than I had before. Her pussy felt very good and the feeling of her ass cheeks against me made it even better. Lisa reached back and pulled me down harder against her.

"Daddy fuck me, fuck me hard. I want to feel you take me and use me. Harder Daddy, fuck me harder."

I have always tried to never disappoint my baby girl and even though she is now very much a full grown woman she will always be my sweet little baby girl. I began putting more effort into the force behind my thrusting pushing my cock into her harder and as deep as I could. With each inward thrust my groin slammed into her firm buttocks. Her ass was so firm and tight it felt wonderful each time I rammed myself into her.

The only problem for me with fucking with such aggressiveness is it increases the stimulation both mentally and physically causing me to not be able to last near as long before emptying my balls into my partner. It was no different with my daughter. It might have been even worse as I found my orgasm flood over me as my prostate began to spasm and empty my man milk into my daughter's body.

I could feel the muscles deep inside her pussy contracting around the end of my cock as her own orgasm was causing her muscles to squeeze and milk my cock.

Collapsing on top of her I was kissing her back and the side of her face. After giving ourselves some time to recover we got up and headed toward the shower. We washed each other and my little girl tried her best to suck my cock and get me hard again. I told her I wanted nothing more than to have her again, but she had been too much for me and I needed some time to recover.

When we got out of the shower we dried each other off, but it had been a lot more fun and sensual the night before. We dressed then went to the restaurant in the hotel for breakfast. I called a Taxi to pick us up.

Lisa had called ahead to let Paul know we were on our way. She explained this was what she always did. She also told me with the dates Paul had set up in the past he would watch her being picked up from a hiding place, but would be there to greet the men when they brought her home. She said I was the first date where Paul had not been concealed when her date arrived. She laughed telling me how she didn't understand why he wasn't headed for cover when I rang the doorbell. She said it made sense when she learned I was her date.

We pulled up in front of their home and I paid the driver and thanked him for the ride. Seeing my wife's car in the driveway was a surprise. Little did I know Lisa had called her mother, my wife, and invited her over. I was soon to learn she called from the restaurant and told Karen we were headed home and she should come on over. She told her mother she wanted to talk to her and she could give me a ride home since I had picked her up in the limo.

Chapter 11 - Dad Drops Lisa Off (Paul)

My wife called to tell me she and her father were having breakfast and wold be home shortly. She also told me she had invited her mother over and that Karen would most likely arrive before she and her father.

I have the best in-laws a guy could ask for. They never meddle and are really cool people. They are more like close friends of ours rather than my wife's parents. Karen arrived at our house about 20 minutes before Lisa and her father.

Karen and I had been talking about almost everything except the friendly elephant in the room, which was her husband taking their daughter to bed. She and I were both in favor of their date the previous night, it was just that we didn't want to talk about it without them present. I was dying to hear the details and how it all went and I was sure Karen felt the same way.

When the cab pulled up and we saw Lisa and Jason get out and we actually hugged each other. I opened the door for them and they walked on in with me closing the door behind them. When I tuned Jason had his hand extended to me to shake my hand. I took it and he said, "Son, that was one of the best nights of my life, if not THE best. Our girl is really something."

"Yes Sir she sure is."

I saw Lisa and her mother hugging each other then as Lisa was headed toward me, I saw Karen was headed toward Jason. We hugged our spouses and I suggested we all sit down in the living room. I was not really expecting Jason and Lisa to sit on the love seat together and Karen to sit beside me. She saw Lisa was sitting beside her father, then looked at me and grinned before taking the open seat next to me.

With me at one end of the couch Karen took a seat between the middle and other end. I saw that Lisa was looking directly at her mother. With her hand my wife motioned for her mother to move closer to where I was seated. I saw that Karen did move closer but there was still almost a foot of space separating us.

It was clear, at least to me, that Lisa wanted her mother to move closer, but she didn't say anything. I did see my father-in-law had his hand on my wife's knee. It didn't bother me at all, in fact I liked the fact he felt comfortable touching his daughter like that in front of me and his wife.

Karen spoke up first saying, "Well, Paul and I are both dying to hear how your first date went." I was not sure if she had said that because it was the first time they had been on a date like this together or if she expected this to be the first of many more.

Lisa looked at her father and gave him a grin as she placed her hand on his and squeezed. He looked at her then at us and said, "It could not have been better. We had such a great time. Dinner was great and the band at the club was perfect." Looking at his wife he said, "Honey we will have to go back there, you would enjoy the music. It is our kind of music, nice and slow for some romantic close dancing."

I almost laughed as I heard the impatience in her voice when Karen said, "Baby, that is all well and good but Paul and I want to hear about later, after the dancing." She reached over and put her hand on my leg saying, "Isn't that right Paul."

Now I had to smile at her and said, "You know us perverts, we love hearing the juicy details."

Karen said, "That's right, now tell us the good parts."

Between Lisa and her father they began telling us about the shower and Lisa was telling us how she had never felt closer to her father and her overwhelming feelings when she felt him first penetrate her. I was actually surprised she was being as graphic as she was but her mother was wanting even more.

"Jason, was fucking our daughter as good as you expected?" she asked.

I saw Lisa's father look at her and I could see the love between them. I felt I saw a much different exchange between the two of them than I had ever seen before. I realized between when my wife had left the house yesterday and now a much different relationship had developed between the two of them.

After he and his daughter looked into each other's eyes for several moments he turned to his wife and said, "No, she wasn't what I expected. She was so far beyond my wildest dreams. Baby, don't take this the wrong way, but I have never felt closer to anyone than I did last night."

"Honey, I am not upset at all. Quite the contrary, I am very happy the two of you hit it off so well. I thought it might turn out like that, but I couldn't be sure. Now tell us about this morning."

Jason laughed the looked at Lisa and said, "Honey maybe the next time we should set up a video camera so your mother can watch everything afterward. You have to admit it would be easier than this."

Lisa laughed then said, "Maybe so Daddy, but she is excited for us and knows what a stud you are." She turned toward her mother and said, "Mom, Daddy was fabulous. I slept on his chest and when I woke up this morning my hand was on his, well you know. I must have put it there during the night or something."

I heard her mother say in a low voice, "Yea, or something. The same thing has happened to me too many times to count."

"Mom, Daddy enjoyed me once again before we got out of bed. After that we took a shower and ate breakfast. That is when I called you and Paul while Daddy called a cab, and here we are."

Karen said, "That is so hot. Hearing all that has made me wet. Baby you need to take me home and give me some of what you gave our daughter."

Jason shocked me when he said, "Honey, our baby girl drained me, I am all fucked out. Maybe you can talk your daughter into loaning you Paul for a couple hours. Lisa and I will just sit here and relax."

Talk about an awkward moment, it was not that I didn't want to. Hell my mother-in-law is one hot woman and I had thought many times about fucking her, but Lisa and I had never done anything where I was with another woman, it had always been her with other men. I was trying to think of a way to gracefully get out of this without screwing things up or offending anyone. I didn't have the nerve to make eye contact with Lisa's mother, but I heard Karen say, "How about it Honey. Do you mind if I borrow your hubby?"

I think Lisa was as taken aback as me, but she didn't answer her mother's question and instead looked at me and said, "Honey it is mom and if you want to, I am sure the two of you would have fun. I certainly don't care. You have always told me how hot you think Mom is. I have a feeling she would be a lot of fun and I know you have to be just as horny as she is."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers