First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ashley told me about last night,” Jill almost shouted. I started to hope for death. “What the hell were you thinking?” she demanded. I sat stammering in my bed, still naked beneath the covers. “I only want to know one thing,” she continued. Suddenly, her scowl turned into a wicked grin. “How come you didn’t invite me?”

I sat in my bed confused, and for the first time, I noticed that both girls were wearing ankle length trench coats and high heels. They both removed the coats, and my jaw hit the floor. Standing before me were two beautiful girls in their underwear. Ashley’s long dark hair was pulled back in a flaming red ribbon. She was wearing a lacy red push up bra, with a matching g-string. Red heels, a garter belt, and stocking finished her ensemble.

Jill’s outfit was similarly erotic. Her blonde hair was pulled back with a white ribbon, and her heels and stockings were also white. To finish it off, she wore a lacy white teddy, which was nearly transparent. Her large breasts were nearly spilling out of the top. I noticed my now erect cock had made a tent out of the bed sheets.

“We’ve been planning this for months,” Ashley said as they walked to my bed. The two girls sat down on either side of me. Ashley grabbed the sheets and threw them aside, exposing my stiff member. Then, the two girls leaned over me and started to kiss. It was slow at first, but quickly filled with passion. Both of them were moaning with delight, and I could see their hard nipples through their clothing. Ashley fondled Jill’s breast as the girls continued to make out.

When they parted, Jill smiled at me. “I think you’ve been waiting to see these for a long time,” she said. Slowly she began to lower her teddy, exposing her breasts.

“HONEY!”

“Who was that shouting?” I thought to myself. Was that my mother?

I looked around, and the room was staring to fade. Jill was still pulling her top down, when I heard the shout again.

Suddenly I was awake, and sitting up in bed. I looked around. There were no girls in my room. I was alone. I looked at the clock. It was nearly noon. Downstairs, I heard my mother call once more for my father.

“Shit,” I muttered. “Only a dream, and I still didn’t see her tits.” I quickly realized that the only thing real about the dream was my massive hard on. Slowly, I climbed out of bed and over to my bathroom. I got in the shower and masturbated once again, as I cleared the sleep from my brain.

*********

The day seemed to drag on forever. Finally, in the late evening, I heard the doorbell ring. A few minutes later I heard my father calling for me.

When I went downstairs, Ashley was sitting in the living room chatting pleasantly with my mother. I noticed the big smile on Mom’s face. Our families were close friends, and I think secretly they had always dreamed of a wedding for Ashley and I.

I also noticed Ashley. She looked spectacular. Her dark hair was curled slightly, and she wore bright red lipstick. She had on a short gray skirt, with slits on both side, and long-sleeved black satin blouse that wasn’t tucked in. Her stockings were nude colored, and her shoes were black. After exchanging pleasantries with my parents, we finally made our way out the door. The two of us walked across the yard to Ashley’s house and got in her car.

“So,” she began once we were seated. “Do you feel guilty about last night?” I told her I didn’t. “Good,” she replied with a wink.

We got to the party around 9 o’clock. It was some rich football player whose parents had foolishly left him home alone. There was plenty of beer, liquor, and other party favors. As soon as we were in the door, Ashley was off talking to friends. For the first half hour or so, I tried to mingle, but as the evening progressed, I started to realize that Ashley had brought me along as a friend, not as a date. Every now and then, I saw her dancing with some guy, or giggling with some girls. Eventually, I just found a quite corner and just drank by myself.

It was after 11 before Ashley found me again. “Hey,” she said. I could tell right away that she had been drinking. I also noticed she had unbuttoned her blouse a bit, and when she leaned forward, I could see her cleavage, and a pretty black bra. “Are you having fun yet?” she asked. I lied, and told her that I was. “Why don’t we go for a walk?” She grabbed my hand and pulled me from my seat. I was still feeling a little depressed, but I followed her anyway.

We walked out the back door where there was a large swimming pool. Despite the chilly autumn air, there were several drunk people in the water. There were also several couple making out in lounge chairs in the shadows. One girl was even moaning passionately as her boyfriend fucked her out in the open. “Never underestimate the power of alcohol,” I thought to myself. Still, I was suddenly becoming aroused, and despite being upset with Ashley, I was also very curious.

She led the way around the pool to a small changing house. Ashley reached under the doormat and produced a key. It occurred to me that she had been there before. We went in, and she locked the door. Inside there was a couch, television, and other amenities. Ashley turned on a lamp in the corner.

“I lost my virginity here to Reggie’s big brother Richie,” Ashley said. Reggie was the fellow throwing the party. Richie had went off to play college ball 2 years earlier. “I thought it would be a good place for you.”

She leaned forward to kiss me, and despite my arousal, I pulled away. She asked what was wrong, and I vented my frustration about being ditched all evening.

“Look,” she responded. “I’m here now, aren’t I?” She took my hand and began to massage it. “I could have had any guy here, any guy in our school, but I chose you. Doesn’t that count for something?”

She made a point that I couldn’t argue with, and this time I let her kiss me.

“You look beautiful, Ashley,” I said.

“Thank you,” she answered, “But you don’t have to flatter me. I’m not your girlfriend. I’m a sure thing.”

I started to tell her that it wasn’t flattery, but she silenced me with a long, wet kiss. Feeling her tight little body against mine drove me wild. As we kissed, I ran my hand along her slim figure, starting with her hip, and moving up to her breast. At the same time, Ashley quickly began open my pants. She reached in my open fly and started to stroke my throbbing dick. We continued to kiss passionately as she guided me across the room to the couch.

I sat down abruptly, and Ashley stood in front of me. “Do you trust me?” she asked. I nodded my head. “Then just do everything I say, and I promise this will be a night you never forget. Hell, you may even learn a few tricks for that little girlfriend of yours.” The mention of Jill made me cringe, but I quickly got over it and told Ashley I was eager to learn.

She began by having me remove all of my clothing. I had never been ashamed of my body, so I obliged eagerly, quickly stripping off everything I was wearing, even my socks. Once again I sat on the cool leather couch, now completely nude, with my large cock sticking out in front of me like some absurd compass needle. For a second, I feared that I may be the victim of a prank, and that the whole party was waiting to walk in on me naked. Ashley quickly removed all my doubts.

“Now it’s my turn,” she said seductively. She reached under her skirt and quickly slid her panty hose off. Next, she grasped my hand and placed on her hip. I felt the zipper for her skirt, and slid it down gracefully, trying not to reveal my eagerness. The little gray skirt fell into a pile around her ankles, revealing a pair of tiny black panties. It wasn’t the red g-string from my dream, but it was still very sexy. Ashley straddled me and grasped my cock in her tiny hand. She pressed it firmly against her satin panties, and I instantly felt the heat contained in the flimsy cloth. We started to kiss, and Ashley kept my cock tight against her crotch as we began to dry hump. I could feel the dampness now.

Eagerly, I began to open her blouse, revealing the lacy black bra I had glimpsed earlier in the evening. She threw the blouse aside while continuing the grind against my swollen cock. Drops of pre-cum began to run down my lengthy shaft.

I reached for her bra, and started to pull it down. Ashley responded by slapping my hand playfully. “Not yet,” she said. She stopped grinding and stood up in front of me. In the little black panties and bra, her petite figure looked spectacular. Already, I was thinking about all the porno flicks I had ever watched with the guys, plotting which movies I would use on her. I wanted to try it all.

In front of me, Ashley dropped to her knees. She started rubbing my balls with one hand, while the other stroked my hard penis. It felt so good that I was suddenly unable to speak. “Did you like what I did last night?” Ashley asked provocatively. I knew she was teasing me now, and I was enjoying every second. I nodded my head. She stuck her tongue out and flipped it across the head of my cock. “You know,” she began, “you have a spectacular cock.” I was pleased with the comment, as any man would be. She took her tongue, and traced in around the tip of my penis. “I think you are the biggest I’ve ever seen. At least second. I’ve been wondering all day what you would feel like inside me.” Her dirty talk was driving me wild. I had never heard a girl speak so naughty.

She quickly smiled up at me, then placed the head of my cock in her mouth. Suddenly, it was like a switch had been flipped. Her lips closed tightly over my tip, and she sucked fiercely. It was completely different from her method the night before. She sucked like a vacuum, while her tongue flicked quickly across the hole. Her left hand pumped the bottom of my shaft, and her right one began to knead my balls. I closed my eyes and moaned with desire. I was suddenly incapable of though, and my hips voluntarily began to gyrate. She squeezed on my dick savagely, and without warning I exploded, shooting my hot semen in her throat. Ashley sucked down every drop before releasing her lip seal.

I felt paralyzed as Ashley returned to straddling me. My cock was still throbbing. We kissed for several seconds, and I tasted a hint of saltiness in her mouth. “Now that the prelude’s over, are you ready for the show?” she asked. “You’ll be able to last much longer now.”

For a second, I didn’t think it would be possible, but as we kissed, I could already feel a hint of arousal. “Would you like to take off my bra now?” she asked. I nodded, and quickly slid my hand around to the back. I reached for the hooks, and couldn’t find them. Ashley smiled and guided my hand around to the front. She showed me the clasp between the cups, and for the first time in my life I removed a bra. It sprung open, revealing perky, B-cup tits. Her nipples were the size and color of pencil eraser, and I quickly put one in my mouth. Ashley moaned softly. She took my hand and slid it into her panties. Her bush was thick and course, and I ran my fingers through it, on the way to her vagina. I sucked on her right nipple and slipped my first to fingers inside her pussy. I was shocked my how hot and wet she felt. Again, Ashley moaned with delight.

I continued to suck on her nipple like a starving baby. At the same time, I stared at her other breast, happy to be seeing a tit for the first time. I fingered her slowly with one finger, and she whispered how good it felt. At first, I was concentrating intently, trying to remember every sexual thing I’d ever seen in a movie, or read in a book. Eventually, rational thought ceased, and instinct took over. Instead of sucking, I began to nibble lightly on her nipple. With my left hand, I stroked the areola on her other breast, while my thumb briskly rubbed against the nub. I kept fingering her with my other hand. At first, I worked one finger in and out slowly. As her moans of delight turned to hungry panting, I slid two fingers in, and began to finger fuck her at an intense pace.

“Oh yes!” she moaned. “Like that! Please don’t stop.” I went back and forth between her breasts, now gently tugging with my teeth. My hand slipped in and out of her wet hole. The room was filled with her musky scent, and my hand was covered in her juices. With each insertion of my fingers, her vagina made a small slurping sound. I increased speed and Ashley made a sound like a purr. It was unlike anything I’d heard in a porno, or imagined in my wet dreams. She grabbed hold of my wrist, and tried to move my hand faster. I tried to slip a third finger inside. It was very tight, but I eventually succeeded. Ashley squealed with pleasure and suddenly wrapped her arms around me tightly. He forced her pussy tight against my hand and moaned ecstatically. Although it was like nothing in the skin flicks, I somehow knew what was happening. “I’m cumming,” she panted

She gripped my body tightly while the waves of pleasure rolled through her. I was excited by the feel of her hard nipples against my chest, and realized that I was hard again. She looked at me with her big brown eyes, and I could see she was happy. “How does it feel to make a woman orgasm?” she asked with a smile. I told her I was happy, and how much fun I was having.

Ashley stood up on the couch, with one leg on either side of my body. She hooked her thumbs into the waste band of her panties. I could see that the crotch was soaked from her orgasm. Slowly, she slid them down her slender legs, and kicked them aside. The scent of her sex flooded out into the room. It was much stronger than before. The way she was standing placed her crotch about 6 inches from my nose. Her pubic hair was thick and curly. Ashley slid her fingers along the outer lips of her vagina, gently opening it. I was entranced by the sight and smell. With her forefinger, she gently pointed her clit out to me. I leaned forward and began to lap it with my tongue. The taste was sharp and bitter, and it made my erection even stiffer. I slid my hand up the length of her legs, and gripped her muscular little ass. I started pulling her down, aching to impale her tiny body on my long cock.

Ashley wrapped one hand around my throbbing penis, and lined it up with her entrance. “Are you ready?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said, although my hands were shaking with nervousness.

Ashley began to slide my cock in. It was tight at first, and I got nervous that it wouldn’t go, but with a quick movement, I suddenly sank inside. I gasped with delight. Her pussy felt unlike anything I had dreamed of. It was tight, wet and hot. I realized suddenly that we had forgot the condom, but I wasn’t going to stop now. Ashley rocked back and forth on my stick, sinking the entire nine inches inside of her. Despite my earlier orgasm, I feared I would cum right away. We sat still for a second, allowing me to gain my composure.

Ashley began to bounce up and down on my lap, sliding my dick in and out of her moist vagina. I responded by moving my hips in rhythm, forcing my cock up in her. We both began to moan and pant. Once again, Ashley made a purring sound. Her tiny tits bounced up and down with each thrust, and the sound of our skin slapping together filled the room. Ashley gripped my body tightly, scraping my back with her long nails. I could smell the mixture of her perfume, sweat, and musk, and I was incredibly excited by it. I gripped her ass cheeks firmly and squeezed. I began to thrust harder, relishing the sounds and sights. Once again, instinct took over, and I rolled Ashley onto her back. She wrapped her muscled legs tight around my back, and I started to fuck her forcefully. Her nails were now sunken into my flesh, but I barely noticed.

“It’s so big,” she panted. “I feel so full.” I drove harder at her, now fucking with intensity. She gripped my body tightly, and I recognized the signs of her orgasm. She started to moan, and almost simultaneously, I felt my cock explode. Ashley clung to my body, as I felt my cum shoot up inside of her. We lay there motionless, enjoying our orgasm for several seconds.

Finally, I rolled off and the two of sat there naked. Ashley rested her head on my shoulder while we tried to catch our breath.

“How did you like it?” she asked after a few minutes.

I told her that I loved it. “How was I?” I asked nervously.

“Not bad,” she answered. “Not bad at all. I think with a little more practice, you may be a regular stud.”

We continued to chat for a while, and Ashley appraised my performance objectively. Finally, we started to get dressed. I watch her out of the corner of my eye as she put her clothes on. She opted to put the cold, damp panties in her purse. Already, I could feel my desire building up again, but I didn’t have be courage to ask for another go.

We left the pool house, and walked back through the party on route to Ashley’s car. The place had quieted down a lot, and there were lots of couples making out, and some drunken people passed out. We got in Ashley’s car and drove home.

When we stepped out into her driveway, she gave me a soft kiss. “I had a LOT of fun,” she said.

“Me too,” I responded. “I guess I’ll have to find a way to break up with Jill tomorrow.” Ashley asked why. “So we can go out,” I answered.

“Honey, this was just sex,” she said quickly. “I just thought we could have a good time. I don’t want a relationship. Sex and love have nothing to do with each other”

I was hurt. In my mind, I had pictured Ashley and I going to restaurants, or parties, or to the movies. We would end every evening with hot sex. She asked if I was okay. I told her I would be fine.

“What do you say we go for a walk down to the fort?” she asked with a wink.

I told her I was tired, and wanted some sleep. It was a lame excuse, but I couldn’t think of anything else. As Ashley walked inside, I felt slightly heartbroken, even though I knew I was being silly.

As she walked inside, I watched her tiny ass swing back and forth. I thought about the fact that she had no underwear on, and I felt my cock spring to life again. I knew right then that if things between Jill and I didn’t change soon, I would do anything I could to fuck Ashley again, and any amount of heartbreak would still be worth it.

**********

Monday: On a normal day, I was an above average student, but as the day drug along, English and history were the farthest thing from my mind. Compared to the events of Saturday night, Sunday had been a rather dull day. My emotions seemed to run across the spectrum. On one hand, I was extremely happy. I had finally lost my virginity, and it had been a spectacular, mind-blowing experience. It was nothing like I expected, but still incredible. On the other hand, I felt a little depressed. To most guys, the promise of no-strings sex would be a dream come true, but I couldn’t help feeling rejected. I had never expected Ashley to fall in love with me, but I didn’t like being viewed as just a sex toy. On top of that, I couldn’t help feeling guilty about cheating on Jill. My brain was telling me that Ashley had a good point: “Sex and love have nothing to do with each other.” Still, I knew that if Jill ever found out, she would be crushed, and I would look like an asshole.

Finally, I had called Jill late on Sunday. As usual, we both agreed that our fight on Friday had been silly, and we quickly resolved our differences. I told her about going to the party with Ashley, knowing she would hear about it eventually through the rumor mill. My coming forward, I avoided any suspicion of jealousy from Jill.

As the day droned on, things between Jill and I returned to normal. We sat together in class, stood with each other in the hallways, and ate together in the cafeteria. Still, my mind was elsewhere. The entire day, all I could think about was fucking. In every class, I hid the bulge in my pants beneath the desk. I dreamed about fucking Ashley again. I imagined fucking Jill for the first time. I fantasized about fucking both of them at the same time, while they kissed and fondled each other. Jill was in love with me, and Ashley wanted me for sex, and I couldn’t decide which quality I liked better.

123456...9