First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every bone in my body wanted to obey her command, but my brain took over. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said and hung up the phone. I wanted her to be burning for me all night. I laid down on the bed and continued to jerk off in the dark, and eventually had a massive orgasm. I cleaned up and went to bed, looking forward for my date with Jill.

Sunday: For the most part, it was a sleepless light. Sex was on my mind as I drifted off to sleep, and it filled my dreams. It woke up almost every hour with visions of Ashley and Jill floating through my mind. I dreamt about having sex with each of them, and with both of them at the same time. I also dreamt that Jill found out about my secret indiscretion. Every time I woke I was filled with a bitter sweet mixture of guilt and arousal. When the first rays of sunlight drifted though my window, I finally got out of bed. Jill’s parents were leaving at around 9, and I planned to do the same. That would allow a little extra time in case they forgot something, or took to long to get out the door. I had a couple of hours to kill, so I hopped in the shower, ate some breakfast, and then sat in front of the television to pass time, although I wasn’t really watching it. I knew I was no longer a virgin, but for some reason it still felt like the biggest day of my young life. I was anticipating it so much that my hands were shaking.

Finally, 9 o’clock rolled around and I set off to Jill’s house. I spent the entire walk thinking of things that could go wrong. If I got there, and her parents’ car was still in the driveway, I could hide and wait, but what if they passed me walking up the street to their house? Or what if I got inside, and her parents came back and caught us. Jill’s mother was nice, but her father was somewhat strict, and I could all too easily picture him kicking my ass. Afterwards, of course, Jill would never be allowed to see me again.

As it turned out, my fears were needless. When I got to Jill’s house her parents were long gone. I rang the doorbell, and Jill greeted me with a smile and a soft kiss on the cheek. I was glad to see that the “defensive dressing” was no longer in place. Jill looked spectacular, and despite my nervousness, I felt the familiar stirring in my pants. Her long blonde hair was swept back on the sides and held with some complicated clip. She was wearing a baby blue short-sleeved sweater, with a white blouse beneath. Her skirt was blue and gray plaid wool and came to her knees, and she had on white stockings. Although nothing about the outfit was suggestive, I was extremely aroused by it. The tight sweater accentuated Jill’s provocative curves, and the white stockings seemed to be molded to her legs. It kind of reminded me of a school girl uniform, without the drab colors, the pleated skirt and the neck tie.

“That wasn’t very nice last night,” was the first thing she said.

“Well, I figured you had left me burning often enough that I should repay the favor.”

“Believe me, you did,” Jill said. “But I already knew the feeling.”

We stood in they foyer and suddenly felt a little awkward. It wasn’t like our afternoon meeting, which were spontaneous and rushed. Now we had all the time in the world, and we’d had plenty of time to think about our actions. In all likelihood, this wasn’t a “will we/won’t we” situation any more. Jill hadn’t invited me over to watch a movie, with the expectation that we might fool around a little. We had both lied and deceived our parents and planned a clandestine rendezvous for the sole purpose of having sex. We both knew we were going to take a serious step in our relationship by doing something that every adult and religious figure in our life had expressly discouraged. For me, it wasn’t going to be the first time down that path, but it was the first time I had really been able to contemplate what I was doing. In Jill’s mind, it was going to be the first time for both of us, a big step in the life of a young girl, especially for one who had always made the choices expected of her in the past. Jill didn’t drink, and didn’t smoke, didn’t take school for granted and didn’t use profanity excessively. What she did do was love and trust her boyfriend, and she was ready to express it.

As all this ran though my head, I started to feel sick with guilt. It had been only nine days since that first fatal night with Ashley. Why was I so weak, I thought? Why didn’t I just wait. It never occurred to me that having sex with Ashley is what had increased my persistence with Jill, and likely accelerated her time table. For a moment, I thought I might physically get sick, but then Jill put an end to that line of thinking.

“So,” she asked awkwardly. “Do you want to go upstairs?”

I jerked my mind out of the past and back to the present. I could dwell on my mistakes later. I followed Jill up the main staircase. Her bedroom was large, like the rest of the house, with an amazing view of the golf course and the manmade lake that ran beside it. The room had a small vestibule area, with a couple or large chairs and a love seat in front of a television. There was a large desk and bookshelf in a corner of the main bedroom where several of Jill’s textbooks were laying. I glanced around and noticed that the bathroom was equally large, with a massive vanity and bathtub, in addition to a separate shower. There was also a large walk in closet stuffed with expensive clothes. Dominating the rest of the bedroom sat an enormous four-poster bed with a canopy, and a matching dresser, both with ornately carved woodwork. I knew Jill’s family was rich. Her mother had an average job as a financial analyst, but her father was a high priced attorney. They lived in a small mansion next to the golf course in an exclusive country club. Still. I was overwhelmed by Jill’s bedroom. The walls were pale green, and the carpet and curtains mere somewhere between off-white and beige. The bedspread was a combination of the colors. The room was displayed a mixture of wealth, and Jill’s personality. Along with all the expensive furniture and decorating, there were pictures and painting on the wall that reflected Jill’s taste, including some of me. Everything was very meticulous and organized, like the room’s occupant.

Despite my fascination with all the luxuries, my eyes kept darting back to the large bed. After months of fooling around on sofas and discreet hiding places, I was eager to be in bed with a girl. Jill and I stood staring at each other awkwardly. I walked over and kissed her full lips and she responded. We embraced and began to kiss slowly, but passionately. Her lips parted softly, and our tongues met. I slid my hands up her stocking clad legs and under her skirt, then rubbed the bare flesh above her stockings. I cock was at full mast, and Jill softly stroked it through my pants.

I was suddenly aching for her. I stepped back and pulled off my shirt in a hurry. Barechested, I stepped back towards Jill and went for her sweater. She stopped me with a gentle but firm touch.

“No,” she said. “I want to take this slow. We’ve got plenty of time.”

My ears heard her, but my mind was having a difficult time comprehending the meaning of her words. Had she really said to take it slow? All I could think about was seeing her naked body, and fucking her. I knew it wasn’t the most romantic concept. It certainly wouldn’t happen that way in a movie, but that didn’t change my desire. From my experience with Ashley I was thinking that if we had 24 hours, Jill and I could do it at least 24 times.

I started to argue, but she placed a finger to my lips and silenced me. I noticed that her hand was trembling. “I want this to be a day I’ll remember. I want it to be perfect,” she said. “I don’t want to rush around, or act like animals who have no control over their thoughts and actions.”

I was a little big offended by her insinuations about my actions, but mostly I was amazed by her calm and poise. I realized Jill was taking control of the situation. I felt somewhat like a kindergartner being guided by an understanding teacher. In the back of my mind I could hear a macho voice telling me that I was the man, and that I was the experienced one, and it was my job to run the show. The rational part of my mind pushed that voice away. I still felt the aching in my loins, but Jill’s confidence was also soothing to me. More importantly, it had a calming effect on her. Jill who liked to let logic and reason lead her instead of passion, and I knew that in the long run it would be in my best interest to let her handle the situation in the way she wanted.

She guided me to the bed and asked me to sit down. It was a king size, and there were tons of pillows near the head board. I arranged them so they would prop me up, and leaned back. I noticed now that there were candles all over the room, and Jill walked around to light them, along with some patchouli scented incense. She turned on the stereo, which was filled with a mixture of CD’s by the Cure. Jill and I didn’t always agree on music, but that was a band we both loved. Plus, the somber mellow songs seemed to fit the tone. Finally, she closed the drapes to block out the sunlight. The candles provided plenty of illumination, but now the room seemed more comfortable, and somewhat sensual.

Jill walked over to the bed and stood near its edge. I got up and we stood face to face. Her blue eyes locked on mine, and she seemed to gaze straight into my soul.

“I love you,” she whispered. “I love you so much that it scares me sometimes, because if you ever left me I would be crushed. I’ve never felt like this before about anything.”

“I love you, too,” I said. “And I’ll never leave you.”

“Good,” she said. “Because I want to make you really happy.”

I rubbed the back of my hand across her soft cheek, and we started to kiss. She wrapped her arms around my nude torso as I held her face in my hands. I kissed her forehead, and each of her closed eyes. I kissed the tip of her nose, then her chin, and finally back to her lips. It was a long soft kiss. Our tongues tousled gently, and when it was through, I pulled softly on her bottom lip.

We stood staring at each other again. I didn’t have a lot of sexual experience, but there was no mistaking the lust and longing in her big blue eyes. She pushed me softly backwards onto the bed. I leaned back into the pillows and Jill sat on my crotch, straddling me. Her weight felt good against my throbbing organ. She reached up to her hair and unclipped it, then shook her head provocatively and winked. I knew she was playing around, but it was still very sexy.

She leaned forward and kissed me. Again I reached for her sweater, and this time she didn’t resist. She lifted her arms for me as I removed the garment. Beneath it, she was wearing a thin, silky white collared blouse. Part of it had come untucked when I pulled the sweater off. I could clearly see the outline of her bra through the material. She leaned forward and I slipped my arms around her back, enjoying the feel of the soft, almost frictionless blouse against my bare chest.

This time, our kissing was more passionate. I slid my tongue around her lips. Without thinking about it, we began to move our hips in unison, humping through our clothes. I couldn’t remember ever being so horny, but like Jill, I now wanted to take things slowly. I opened the top two buttons of her blouse and began kissing her neck. I started sucking on the flesh along her collar bone, making sure if I made a hickey it would be out of sight.

Jill moaned softly. “I love it when you do that,” she whispered. I felt her hand slowly sliding up my thigh, and she began to rub my cock through my pants. It felt amazing. I place my own hand on her thigh and slid it up past the lacy top of her stocking. I started to rub the bare flesh of her inner thigh. As I moved upward, I could feel the heat beneath her skirt.

Jill’s hand picked up speed as it rubbed my cock. She was moaning softly now in response to my touch. I continued to stroke her inner thigh rapidly while my tongue and lips roamed along her neck and collar bone. Slowly, inched my hand upward until I felt the soft satin of her panties. I touched her crotch and noticed how damp the material was. Jill squealed at my touch. I slid my hand around her panties, rubbing her round ass, and back down to her crotch. Finally, I slipped a finger in the leg band. Unlike earlier in the week, Jill didn’t stop me. I could feel her pubic hair. It was much softer than Ashley’s, and seemed to be sparser. I quickly pictured Ashley’s pubic region in my mind so I could map a path to Jill’s clitoris. As I slid my fingers across the sensitive nub, Jill squealed again.

“I can’t believe what you’re doing,” she said. “Please don’t stop.”

I rubbed across the mound several times, and Jill panted her pleasure with each touch. “Jill, why don’t you rub me while I rub you?” I asked.

“I am,” she said breathlessly. She vigorously slid her hand up and down my swollen dick.

“No,” I said. “I mean for real.”

Jill froze for a second and looked me in the eyes. I continued to gently rub her clit. She smiled a little, and without a word reached down and unfastened my pants. She slipped her hand in through my boxers and wrapped it around my cock.

Bolts of lightning shot through my entire body. “Holy shit!” I grunted. She started pulling and stroking my dick. “Be gentle,” I said. “It’s sensitive.”

She slowed down, and started to stroke it in a more controlled, rhythmic fashion. Her hand slid up and down, using my pre-cum for lubrication. She gave a firm squeeze at the tip with each stroke up. Jill was a master at reading my mind, and quickly found the technique to tease and please me best.

My mind seemed to be spinning out of control, I started rubbing harder on her clit. Jill responded by stroking back with more intensity. We were both breathing heavy, and with each movement I pushed the tips of my first to fingers into her opening. She responded like a wild woman. Her hand seemed to fly up and down my shaft. She was pulling on it slightly and I was suddenly aching for a release.

“Don’t stop,” I grunted. “Please don’t stop, Jill.” She kept stroking while I rubbed her clit. She was very much in control of me. With almost no warning, I felt the tingling in my balls. The pressure built up rapidly and then I exploded. I could feel my cum shooting out into my pants. Jill seemed unaware of what was happening at first, and she kept pumping. Without thinking, I rubbed her clit harder now and started dipping my fingers inside her. I felt the soft resistance of her hymen with my finger tips. Jill seemed to be on another planet as she kept jerking my rod even after I finished cumming. She was moaning and panting heavily as her body began to quiver.

Suddenly her moans turned to screams of pleasure. She clenched her thighs tightly on my arm. “Oh,” she moaned. “Oh it feels so good.” Jill orgasmed heavily and continued stroking me the whole time. Her whole body seemed tense and she seemed lost for several seconds. When it passed, she kissed me passionately. It took her another moment to realize I had climaxed. She pulled her hand out of my pants, and saw that she had semen on it. The two of us collapsed next to each other and spent several minutes catching our breath.

“Damn,” I said finally. “That was amazing.”

Jill rolled over wordlessly and kissed me firmly on the lips. “Amazing doesn’t begin to describe it,” she said, still panting slightly. “Are you hungry? I’m ravished.”

I looked at the clock on the nightstand and was surprised to see it was just past noon. I had been at Jill’s for close to three hours. “Time flies when you’re having fun,” I thought to myself. I didn’t really want to leave the bedroom, but I realized I could use a bite to eat. The two of us headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I sat down at the same table where we had made out on Thursday. It was also the same place where we had eaten dinner with family on Friday. I looked out the large bay windows as Jill stirred around in the kitchen. It was a beautiful autumn day, and there were several foursomes out on the golf course. Again, I fantasized about having sex right there on the table with the golfers watching. Jill came over with a large plate of fruit, cheese, and yogurt. The two of us snacked and chatted about silly things. Without thinking about it, the conversation naturally drifted back towards sex.

“I’m having a lot of fun,” Jill said. “I thought I might feel guilty, but I don’t really.”

“I’m glad,” I said.

“Do you want to watch some TV or something for a little while?” she asked.

“I’ll do whatever you want,” I said. “What do you want to do?”

She placed her hand on my leg and gave me a suggestive look. I smiled and leaned over to kiss her. She ran a hand across my bare chest. Her hand continued upward. I could still feel the dampness from cumming in my pants, but that didn’t stop me from getting hard again. Jill stepped out of her chair and straddled me in mine. Our hips started grinding automatically. Suddenly, despite my fantasy, I felt self-conscious about the window.

“Maybe we should move,” I said.

“Don’t worry,” she responded. “They’re tinted. We can see out, but no one can see in.”

That eased my worries. It was also kind of a thrill. I felt like we were on display, even though we weren’t. Jill rubbed my cock frantically as we kissed. Slowly, she slid down my body until she was on her knees in front of me. She quickly opened my pants and worked my cock out through the fly of my boxers, remembering to be gently. I was so surprised that I didn’t know what to do. She could have been every mans fantasy and she knelt in front of me in her innocent looking white blouse and plaid skirt with my cock in her hand.

She looked up and down my shaft and at my balls, examining them like a scientist discovering a new specimen. “I can’t believe what I’m doing,” she said. “It’s different than I expected. Bigger, thicker. It’s kind of funny looking.”

“Thanks,” I said sarcastically.

“No,” she said. “I didn’t mean that. It’s exciting me a lot. It’s just hard to imagine all of it inside of me.” She looked at it some more before starting to slide her hand up and down. Her eyes got bigger as she watched me respond to her touch. It was obvious she was getting a thrill out of watching my pleasure. I started to breathe faster. Her hand job technique had been improving for weeks, and now she seemed to have it mastered. It was also obvious that she enjoyed looking at my cock as she stroked it. At first, she seemed a bit nervous and tentative, but the nervousness dissipated with each stroke, and it was replaced by amusement, arousal, and confidence. Jill knew she was pleasing me by my soft moans. She leaned forward, and took the tip of my cock into her mouth.

I felt like I would explode immediately. Her technique was not nearly as refined as Ashley’s, but the fact that the innocent, virginal girl that I loved was sucking on my cock was driving me wild. I was extremely aware of the heat and warmth of her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down slowly, while still massaging the base of my penis with her hand. She was no where near deep throating me, but I didn’t give a shit. She moved her mouth up and down slowly, sucking on my cock. Her long blonde hair tickled my balls as she took me in and out of her mouth. She wasn’t using her tongue at all, but I hardly noticed. Every once in a while she would gaze up with her big blue eyes and try to smile with my penis between her lips. It was more than I could take. I ran my hands through her silky hair and pulled it back out of her face. She moved her head up and down faster and I moved my hips with her, being careful not to force myself in to deep.

1...34567...9