First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, there was little warning to my orgasm. The pressure seemed to build up out of nowhere, and I knew I was going to cum hard. I forgot that Jill didn’t have Ashley’s experience, so I didn’t give her a warning. I felt my balls contract and then I erupted, shooting my come into Jill’s mouth. Jill’s eyes got really big indicating her surprise. She swallowed hastily, and lasted a few seconds before gagging. She pulled away coughing while some sperm trickled out of her mouth. As my dick spasmed a final time, I sent a few drops of cum across her blouse.

I tried to catch my breath as I asked “Are you alright?”

Jill swallowed a few times before nodding. “Yes. It just caught me by surprise.”

“I’m sorry, I should have warned you.”

“It’s okay,” she said. “I’ll know next time.”

I was very pleased to hear her use the phrase ‘next time’. I took her hands and pulled her up. She straddled me again, and we kissed for several seconds. I could taste my salty fluid on her lips. I unbuttoned her blouse a little further, revealing a smooth white satin bra with lacy straps.

“My new lingerie,” Jill said. “It’s from Victoria’s Secret. What do you think?”

“I think it’s very pretty,” I said. “And I think it’s time to get you up stairs to repay your favor.”

“Don’t males need some recovery time?” Jill asked.

“I can think of plenty to do while we wait,” I answered.

We kissed again, and I told her to wrap her legs and arms around me tightly. I stood up, and started carrying her to her room. It was a lot harder than it looked in the movies, but Jill was light enough for me to make it up the stairs and back to the bed. The candles and incense were still burning, and the Cure CD’s still shuffled around on random in the background. Jill turned the comforter down as well as well as the top sheet. The bed linen was light green, like the walls, and made of a high quality material. It was smooth and cool to the touch. I took off my pants and socks and climbed between the sheets wearing nothing but my boxers.

Almost instantly, our bodies were locked together. My penis was still recovering, but I knew it wouldn’t take very long. Only a few buttons remained on her silky blouse, and I quickly opened them and slipped it off her shoulders. The bra was very simple, yet sexy, and the white satin seemed to gleam in the candle light. Her full breasts were stretching the material to its limit, and I could see the slight imprint of her hard nipples.

I pushed a cup down, exposing her strawberry colored nipples. I took it in my mouth without hesitating, and Jill moaned with delight. “I really like that,” she said softly. She ran her fingers through my long dark hair as used my tongue to toy with her nipples. I couldn’t believe how hard it was. I slid my hand around to her ass and unzipped her skirt. Jill kicked it off while I continued to suck her tit. I leaned back a minute to look her over. Her stockings were white thigh highs with a lace covered elastic top. The panties were white satin that matched the bra. Jill had a spectacular, curvy body, and this was my first chance to really look at it. The panties hugged her round hips and ass. The exposed flesh between her underwear and stocking was very pale and sexy. Her stomach was flat, but not muscular, and her breasts were very round and ample. It was a large contrast to Ashley’s small, athletic build. I also found her a lot sexier than the starved looking models that I’d seen in porno magazines and movies with my friends.

Once again, I began to suck on her nipple while my hand went down her panties. Jill pulled me tightly against her as she sucked on my neck and gently rubbed my penis. I couldn’t believe how much better it felt to have our bare flesh touching without all the layers of clothing. I started fingering her again and rubbing her clit. Jill gyrated her hips softly into my hand, urging me not to stop. I could feel the soft resistance of her hymen, but I didn’t apply much pressure. With my thumb, I stroked her clit while Jill moaned for more. I cupped her breast with my free hand, and started to gently tug at her nipple with my teeth. She buried her head into my shoulder and softly bit me. Her hand was moving briskly against my penis, and I was starting to get very hard.

I slid my finger in and out at a faster pace, but remained gentle. I felt Jill grip my body tightly. “I’m having one,” she whispered suddenly. Her body became tense, and this time I recognized the signs of her orgasm. She moaned with delight and pulled on my cock until it was over. I let her enjoy the moment before speaking.

“I’m ready again, if you are,” I said softly.

She gave my cock a last squeeze, realizing I was fully erect. She was silent for a second. “You mean, ready to make love?” she asked. I nodded. She seemed to deliberate a second more. “I’m ready too,” she said. “Please be gentle.” I told her I would.

I slid my boxers off and threw them aside. My erection stood out in front of me like some absurd pointing stick. I reached over and took her panties, and slowly slid them down. Jill lifted her ass to help me. Instantly, I was overwhelmed by her musk. The scent was sharp and pungent. It was very different from Ashley’s scent, and very intoxicating. I pulled the panties all the way down and threw them aside.

I studied Jill’s pubic region just like she had mine. Her pubic hair was sparse and neatly trimmed. It was very fair in color, and fine to the touch. It looked like little strands of gold woven around her entrance. The vagina itself was visually pleasing. Her clit was swollen and obvious. I was mesmerized by every intricate fold of her flesh. I slid my fingers around, feeling her wetness. I lined the tip of my cock up to her entrance.

Slowly, I pushed forward and penetrated her. The sensation I felt was unbelievable. I had never had sex without a condom before. Her vagina was very hot and moist. It also felt much tighter than Ashley’s. I leaned over Jill in the missionary position, and pushed onward when I felt the slight resistance. I broke her hymen without much effort and continued to slide myself in. A few tears ran from Jills’s eyes and she gripped my arms tightly.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“It hurts,” she said. “Go slow.”

I slid my cock back out, and then buried it in her again. Jill whimpered slightly, but it was more pleasure than pain. I thrust again, and this time, it was met with a little more pleasure. I was trying my best to remain patient, but the sensation of being inside her was unbelievable. After fucking Ashley with a rubber on, I assumed it wouldn’t be much better without one. I had been very wrong. I slid in and out again, and Jill clutched me tightly. She was moaning and breathing heavily. We both were. I started fucking her gently, taking my time. She was beginning to thrust back now. A few stray tears still ran down her cheeks, but for the most part, she was ignoring the pain, at least temporarily. I continued to move in and out, swiveling my hips, remembering what moves had been most pleasing to Ashley.

Jill was really starting to get into it. We were still going slow, but she was moving her hips in rhythm with mine, taking the full length of my cock inside her. She started to pant heavily, and despite my desire to be gentle, my body seemed to increase the tempo without consulting my brain. Jill’s pussy was tight and hot, and I knew I wouldn’t last very long, so I was happy when she started to climax. I felt her vagina clench on my penis, and she moaned loudly. She didn’t have as much control over her actions as she’d had before. She closed her eyes and shouted my name repeatedly, and it was all that I could stand. I gave three hard thrusts, and I felt myself explode. My hot cum shot up inside of her. Despite my earlier orgasms, I still released several shots of sperm. We both continued humping for several minutes after our orgasm. Finally, we stopped and just laid there. I left my penis inside of her, letting it grow flaccid. We kissed for several seconds. Eventually, I moved to Jill’s side, and we moved to a spooning position.

I don’t know how long we laid like that without speaking. It seemed like a long time, but I never really got tired of it. I was the first to break the silence.

“How do you feel?” I asked softly.

“I feel happy,” she said. “And content, and maybe a little sad.”

“Why is that?”

“I just feel like I’ve taken a big step in my life,” she said. “And I’ve enjoyed it, and I’m so happy it was with you, but at the same time, it’s not something I can ever undo. I can never go back to the way I was before. I always thought I would wait, until I met you that is.”

“Did I force you into something you didn’t want?” I asked. I was feeling a little guilty.

“No,” she said. “No, I didn’t mean that at all. I told you last night that I’ve known for months. I knew I wanted to sleep with you. You didn’t force me into anything, so don’t think that. The way you look at me, the way you treat me…it’s unlike anything I’ve ever known. I’m not talking about when we are fooling around. I’m talking about when we are just hanging out, or talking on the phone. You listen to me, and all my thoughts and dreams, even when they’re silly, and you say nice things to me. At first, I thought it was just something you did to flirt with me and woo me or whatever. But after a while, I noticed that it wasn’t something you did consciously. It’s not something you thought about. It’s just what you did, it was your natural reaction to me.”

I didn’t know what to say, so we just laid silently again. She was right, I had never really planned out my actions around her. I listened to her because I was interested in what she had to say, and any complements I gave her were only my true thoughts, not some line I was using to get sex. As our relationship had progressed, sex had always been in my mind, but it was never my intention from the beginning. I had told her I loved her on many occasions, but that was the first time I realized it was completely true. I suddenly felt like an ass for cheating on her. I told myself then that it would not happen again. Hopefully, Ashley had gotten tired of me already, but if not, I would have to resist the temptation.

I wrapped my arm tighter around and Jill, and kissed the back of her neck. “Are you in any pain?” I asked.

“A little,” she said. “it doesn’t really hurt. It’s more like a soreness, like you get in your legs after running or something.”

“Jill, I’m glad my first time making love was with you.” In my mind, it wasn’t a lie. My experiences with Ashley had just been fucking, there was no love involved. With Jill, it had been completely different. It was emotionally gratifying, as well as physically.

“So am I. Look at us,” she said. For the first time I realized that the bed was the same height as the dresser, and that we were lined up with the large mirror. Our reflection was framed like a picture in the huge sheet of glass. “We look beautiful.”


The candles were burning down, but there was still plenty of light to see by. I looked in the mirror and studied the reflection. Jill’s back was resting against my nude chest. Her body was very soft and feminine, while mine was a harder, masculine outline in the background. My right arm was draped across her body and against her flat stomach. She was still wearing her stockings and bra, but one of the cups was pushed down, exposing her ruddy nipple. I could see a couple of small hickeys developing along her collar bone, and one on my shoulder. The sheets were pushed down, and I could clearly see golden bush in the mirror. I slid my hand down, and gently twirled my fingers in the hair. “You look beautiful,” I said. “I just look lucky.”

She turned and kissed me on the lips. “How would you like your second time making love to be with me?” She reached a hand back and began massaging my scrotum.

“Right now?” I asked. “Are you okay?”

She nodded and kissed me again. Her hand found the tip of my penis, and started to fondle it. I ran my tongue slowly against the back of her neck. Two fingers slid down, and dipped into her vagina. Jill moaned softly, and I started to nibble at her earlobe. It sent a chill through her body, and she responded delightfully.

She released my penis briefly, and reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. She shrugged it off and onto the floor. “Do you like that better?”

I gazed at her breasts for the first time in the mirror and told her how pretty they were. They were such a contrast to Ashley’s. Her orbs were very full, and a creamy shade of white, with large strawberry colored nipples right in the middle. I continued to finger her with one hand, while the other slid under her body and around to the breasts. I started groping it while Jill replaced the hand on my cock. She pumped on it vigorously, making me hard again. I continued sucking on her neck and ear while my fingers plunged in and out of her pussy. She was getting wet, and I was eager to enter her. I lifted her leg slightly, and she aligned my cock with her opening. It was my first time going in from behind, and it took a few tries to get it right.

Finally, I got lined up and my shaft slid in easily. Jill gasped with delight. She rolled onto her stomach, and I moved with her without taking my cock out. She positioned herself on all fours, with me behind her. I continued to fondle her breast with one hand, while the other tickled her clit. Then I started to fuck her.

There seemed to be less friction this time, and I easily slid in and out, building up momentum quickly. Jill was noticeably louder as she began to pant and moan. The big bed started to rock back and forth and make creaking sounds with every thrust. “Oh that feels so good,” Jill panted. She reached back and grasped the hand I had on her clit. She moved it around slightly, and when I touched her again, she went wild. Jill squealed with delight and I could tell she was cumming. Her vagina seemed to be milking my dick as it clenched tighter for a few seconds. Jill’s body tensed up and froze while I continued to enter her. When it was over, she looked back and smiled at me. Then she started pushing back with her hips. She urged my cock deeper inside, and I started fucking her hard. Along with the creaking bed, the headboard was now slamming against the wall. For several minutes, it would make a constant bang, like the sound of driving a nail. Then we would reach a frenzy, and for several seconds the banging would increase to rapid machine gun fire. Then back to the hammer. Jill’s breasts swayed back and forth as I penetrated her again and again.

The sights were very similar to my fantasies, but I had never dreamt about the sounds, and the smell. There was still the lingering smell of incense. It mixed with the strong scent of Jill’s sex, and the familiar odor of her perfume. There was also the smell of perspiration. All of the smells mingled together and left a strong imprint on my mind that would always associate with fucking Jill. The sounds also were recorded in my memory as I built towards an orgasm. We were both breathing heavy and moaning. Jill was panting, squealing, and talking in a somewhat husky voice. The bed continued to creak, the music played in the background, and the headboard crashed into the wall repeatedly. With each entry, I heard the wet sounds of her pussy, and the slapping of our bare flesh.

To me, it was much better than any fantasy, or anything I’d seen in some skin flick. I started fucking harder, and the headboard once again sounded like a machine gun. Jill was close again, and so was I.

“Show me the spot,” I said, and she took my hand again and guided it to her special place. I waited for her moaning to reach a feverish pitch, and then I touched her again, and she seemed to explode. Jill’s body went out of control and she bucked and swerved against my rod. My cock jumped, and I sent my seed inside of her in a hot rush. We kept fucking, both of us shouting out our orgasms. This time when we were through, we collapsed in a pile, both of us sweating and panting. We kept kissing and fondling each other for several seconds. Eventually, we cooled down a little and both dozed off.

I woke up to the sounds of Jill moving around the room. She had tidied up her dirty laundry, and still held the white blouse in her hand. She was wearing the button down top to a pair of navy blue flannel pajamas. I hung down just past her ass, and I could see a bit of her lavender cotton panties when she bent over. She looked at me as I sat up. “I didn’t mean to wake you,” she said. I commented on her clothes. “I felt funny walking around naked. Are you hungry?” I looked at the clock and saw it was after 8 p.m. I put on some clean boxers and we went downstairs. Jill took the cum-stained blouse and the bed sheets and put them in the washer. I offered to help her with dinner, but she wouldn’t let me. I told her at least not to go through much trouble, so she just prepared a frozen pizza.

We didn’t say much while we ate. The atmosphere between us was now different. Before, there had always been an underlying sexual tension, and now it was gone. We were relaxed, and very comfortable with each other. We finished eating, and Jill cleaned up the dishes, again refusing any help from me.

“I feel a little nasty,” she said as we went upstairs. “I’m dirty and sticky. I think I’ll take a shower.” She told me I could watch TV in her room while she bathed. I sat down and I heard her turn the water on so it could heat up. I didn’t take long for the idea to jump into my head. I turned off the television, and found the bathroom door unlocked. I dropped my underwear and went in.

Jill was standing next to standing room only shower. She had let her ponytail down, and was brushing out her hair. She turned and looked at me with surprise, then her eyes moved down to my erection. It was obvious she understood my intention.

We came together without saying a word. I kissed her strongly and pressed her body against the glass shower door. Steam was starting to rise out of the cubicle. I nimbly opened the buttons on her flannel shirt, revealing her gorgeous breasts again. I pulled her to me and opened the shower door, then pushed her in frantically.

There wasn’t much room, so we stood closely together kissing passionately while the steaming hot water cascaded over our bodies. I started kissing her neck, and slowly descended downward. I ran my tongue around her neck, flicking at her left nipple, and then her right. I sucked on the side of her right tit, knowing it would leave another hickey. Jill leaned back against the wall, and water ran down her body, dripping from her breasts. Her blonde hair was soaked, and I thought it to be a very sensual look. I slid my tongue down her stomach, and found her navel. I swirled around it several times, and Jill responded favorably.

Her panties were high cut, lavender, and cotton. There was a little bow in the front, and lace trim at the legs and waist. They were soaked from the hot shower water. I grabbed the waist band with my teeth and pulled out, then let it snap back. Jill moaned slightly. I gripped the panties again with my teeth, and she used her hands to help me pull them down as I dropped to my knees in the shower.

I knelt gazing directly at her pussy. It was only a few inches from my face, and the smell was strong and overpowering. Again, I was intoxicated by her blonde bush, and swollen pink clit. I wasn’t sure what to do, but I leaned forward and kissed it. Jill seemed a bit nervous, but I continued to suck on it, and she relaxed. I ran my fingers around the lips of her vagina, and two of them sunk into her. I started to finger bang her while I flicked at her clit with my tongue. I still wasn’t sure about my technique, but I was very turned on. The smell and the bitter taste were an incredible aphrodisiac. She started rubbing her nipples with one hand, and placed the other in my hair. Her eyes were closed, and the water was dripping down her body. It collected around her stomach, and all ran through her pussy and into my mouth. I lapped at it like a dog. I nibbled and sucked on her clit and the surrounding area. My fingers continued to go in and out, and Jill’s entire body froze. I knew she was cumming, and she called out my name while I continued to snack on her vagina.

1...456789