First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, she released my cock from her lips. “That feels so good,” she panted. “Mikey never does that for me. He thinks oral sex is for kinky perverts. He doesn’t even let me blow him.”

“I think Mikey is missing out on a lot of fun,” I said. Lana giggled and started licking my shaft again. Her tongue was hot and felt incredibly. I started to nibble softly around her cunt, pulling on the lips and then the clit. Lana moaned with delight. Her body started to shake. Even though the signs were different than Jill’s, I knew she was getting ready to cum. Lana moaned louder, and tried to say something, but my dick was still in her mouth. I pulled on her clit with my teeth, and that was all it took. Her body shuddered and her pussy contracted. She cried into my dick like it was a microphone.

When it was done, she stopped sucking me for a minute. “Holy shit that felt good,” she said. Her purse was on the bedside table, and she reached for it. She dug around inside and produced a Trojan. She tore open the wrapper.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Are you telling me you don’t want to fuck?” she asked. “Who are we kidding? This is more than a crush. I’m drawn to you, and I have been for months. I thought about you while I was fucking Mikey last night.”

“I thought about you when I was with Jill,” I said.

“Then what are we waiting for?” I didn’t know. Part of me tried to resist my desire. I felt like I had to be loyal to Jill. In the end, that part lost.

“Let’s do it,” I said.

Lana quickly sheathed my cock. We started kissing, and she removed my shirt. I slid the straps of her slip off, and it slithered down her body. Her bra was made of black lace, and it clasped in the front. I unhooked it and threw it aside. The two of us sat there naked, staring at each other.

“You have a beautiful cock,” she said. “Not as thick as Mikey, but much longer.”

Like any man, I loved to be complemented on my manhood. “You’ve got a beautiful everything,” I said. Lana was the type of girl that looked really great naked. She was so tall and slender, with soft curvy hips. Her breasts were small and perky, barely a B cup. The red thatch of hair between her legs was incredibly sexy.

Lana pushed me back on the bed and straddled me. She took my erection in her hand and impaled herself on it. I gasped. Even with the rubber, it still felt nice to enter her. Lana ran her fingers through her strawberry blonde hair as she started to ride me. The bed rocked back and forth slowly as we built up a rhythm.

“You feel so good in me,” she moaned. I placed my hand on her hips and thrust up into her, burying my shaft inside her. Our bodies moved together like a well oiled machine, and I pistoned in and out of her hot pussy. For months, I had wanted to be with her, but I had denied my feelings. Now I knew she felt the same way. Our connection was much more than just a purely physical thing. Now we both understood why our individual relationships had been falling apart.

Lana swiveled her hips viciously, touching every part of her insides with my rod. She groaned loudly. I was partly afraid that her parents might here us, but I really didn’t care. I slammed into her with all my power, and my cock started to spasm right along with her vagina. Lana moaned aloud as she hit another orgasm, and I shot my load. I could feel the condom filling up, and her juices running across my thighs as we came together. We held each other tight for several minutes afterwards, kissing like hungry lovers. Finally, Lana rolled to the side, and we both tried to catch our breath.

She spoke first after several minutes. “The paper is pretty much done,” she said. “What do you say we go out and pick up another box of condoms, and find another way to spend the rest of the day.”

I told her that sounded great. I knew I was breaking up with Jill the next time I saw her. I looked around the room for a trashcan, and when I didn’t see one, I put the full rubber on the night stand. The two of us were still dressing when the door opened.

“Hey baby, I thought since you’ve been working so hard I would bring you guys some dinner.” Mikey looked into the room and froze. I was standing on one side of the bed, buckling my pants. Lana was on the other side, wearing only panties and a bra. Mikey looked at the rumpled bed sheets, and then saw the used rubber on the table and his face turned bright red. “What the fuck?” he said.

He didn’t wait for an answer. He charged at me hard. Lana screamed. I managed to scramble a little bit before the burley football player tackled me. I heard footsteps thudding up the stairs, and Lana’s father burst into the room. He grabbed the disgruntled boyfriend and pulled him off. That when he was first able to assess the situation. His daughter in her underwear. Me without a shirt. The rumpled covers and the used condom. He controlled his anger better than Mikey, but he was equally displeased with the situation.

I didn’t have to break up with Jill the next day. Once Mikey explained what a slut his ex-girlfriend was, news traveled pretty fast. Jill broke up with me. I felt a sense of rejection, but I wasn’t really hurt. Jill cried a little, but they were token tears. She admitted that she wasn’t too upset, because the relationship had been dead for several weeks.

Mikey had managed to give me a nice shiner, and combined with being dumped, that didn’t make me feel so good. Still, neither of those things were the worst problem. Lana’s father had raised hell about his daughter’s actions. I knew I was very attracted to her, and I had hoped to start a relationship, but he had expressly forbidden it. He told her if he caught found out she was seeing me, he would send her to a boarding school. Lana told me that even though she was attracted to me, it wasn’t worth the risk, and that’s what hurt the most.

I spent the next few weeks sulking over the relationship lost, and the one I had lost before it even started. Fortunately, my friends were there to cheer me up, and by the beginning of summer, I was eager to play the field again.

1...456789