First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really didn’t want to be mad at her. Despite all my mischievous actions, I cared about Jill a lot, and it always hurt me to see her upset. Still, I couldn’t stop the rage from taking over. I jumped up off the couch and fastened my pants while complaining about her leading me on and not really loving me. I knew how to stick the sword in deep when I got mad. Jill just sat on the couch staring up at with her pants open and no shirt on. She had a hurt look on her face, like a child that doesn’t understand what they’ve done wrong. I was pleased and pissed off with myself at the same time.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. She had mentioned the lack of time, but that wouldn’t be a problem at the football game. We would have all the time and privacy we needed if we snuck off the baseball stadium again. I sat down next to Jill and apologized. A few tears were running down her pretty face, and I kissed them away. I found her sweater and told her she should get dressed. It didn’t take long to fix the mess my temper has caused.

We sat chatting for a while before I finally brought up the football game. “So, do you want to eat dinner with your parents tonight or just get some junk food at the game?” I asked.

“I forgot to tell you,” she said. “I can’t go tonight. My aunt and uncle are coming to town.”

I suddenly felt the fury building up again, and I fought to suppress it. I wasn’t used to being so angry and irrational all the time, but apparently my hormones had taken over my brain. Calmly, I tried to convince Jill to find a way out of it. Despite all my reasoning, she explained that it couldn’t be done—there was no way she was getting out of the house.

I felt like a volcano getting ready to blow up, and I knew I had to get out of there. In our three months together, Jill and I had never argued that much, and I didn’t want to start. “Honey, I have to leave,” I said. “I’ll talk to you later.”

She jumped up and grabbed my arm. “Wait! Don’t you want to stay and meet them.”

“I can’t,” I said. “ I really have to go.” I gave Jill a quick kiss on the cheek and started up the stairs. I knew she was upset, and this time I didn’t feel any pleasure. Still, I knew if I stayed much longer I would have to release the venom that seemed to be overrunning my body.

“Wait!” she called out. “Come back. Please don’t be upset. I can make this up to you.”

I had no desire to hear what she was going to say, but I stopped anyway.

“Tomorrow, we are spending the day with my relatives,” she said. “But on Sunday, my parents are going with them to the mountains. I told them I have to study, so I can’t go. They’ll be gone all day.” She glanced up at me and smiled shyly. I was paying complete attention now. “Maybe, I can do my studying late Saturday night, and you can come over Sunday morning, and stay all day.”

Every bit of anger in my body disappeared. I went back to Jill and told her how much I loved her, and that it was a great idea. I ended up hanging around and meeting the relatives and having dinner with them. Afterwards, I walked back to school for the game.

I ended up hanging out with my best friend Cameron. She was the only person in the world that shared all my secrets with, and she had been the first to learn about me having sex with Ashley. In turn, she told me about everything she did with the guys, which wasn’t much. I had also told Trey, my only other really close friend. We all lived in the same neighborhood, and along with Ashley, Cameron’s younger sister Carrie, and a few other neighborhood kids, we had been best friends growing up. Over the years, everyone had pretty much grown apart except the three of us. We remained very close, and Cameron and I were almost inseparable. Trey had been the first in our little threesome to lose his virginity, and he had been happy to welcome me to the club.

We spent the game chattering, hardly paying any attention to our pathetic football team. The games were mostly a social event—the football was secondary. I made sure to sit as far away from the cheerleaders as possible. After the game, the three of us slipped into the alley between the main school building and the gym to split a cigarette. The alley was a popular place that all the teachers knew about but chose to ignore.

We were finishing up when Ashley appeared. She was with another cheerleader named Lana who had moved to Atlanta from Australia a few years earlier. Ashley spotted me and came right over. She discretely pulled me aside while Lana occupied my friends.

“If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were avoiding me,” Ashley said. “It looked like you were even trying to hide from me in the hall today.”

I told her she must be mistaken.

“Well,” she said. “I hope that’s the case. I only have one quick thing to say to you. I never meant to hurt your feelings, and I’m sorry if I did. I didn’t mean to make you feel rejected or anything—I was just thought we could have a little fun.” She paused a second before continuing. “Tonight, I’m going out with my friends, and I’ve got plans tomorrow night, but I’ve got nothing in the afternoon. I’ll be down my our old fort fishing in the creek, so if you get bored, come join me.”

She turned quickly without waiting for a reply, and she walked off with Lana. I quickly filled my friends in on the situation, and we spent the rest of the evening discussing my options and what I should do before going our separate ways. When I got home, I went to bed with a big decision to make, and I didn’t get much sleep.

Saturday: I spent the entire morning wondering what I should do. I was very much aware that Ashley’s invitation was for much more than fishing, and every instinct in my body told me I should jump at the opportunity to have sex again.

The problem was Jill. I wasn’t positive that we would have sex on Sunday, but I was sure we would fool around a lot. Jill was the girl I cared about and had feelings for, and I kept telling myself that I should be able to hold out for another 24 hours. I had only slept with Ashley before because I needed some relief, but now that Jill was willing to provide that, there was no reason to go on this little fishing trip.

By lunchtime, I had decided not to go, and I sat at the kitchen table eating my lunch. I was comfortable with my choice until I glanced out the window and saw Ashley walking out into the woods. Twenty minutes later I told my parents I was going fishing and walked out with my rod and reel.

I came out of the woods slowly and saw Ashley sitting on the creek bank with a line in the water, smoking a joint. She turned to me, smiled, and offered a hit. I took the joint and inhaled—another first with Ashley I thought to myself.

“I was hoping you’d come,” she said, “but I wasn’t sure. I was going to be pretty embarrassed if you didn’t.” We sat smoking for a while, not saying much. It was obvious that we were both a little uncomfortable. Finally, Ashley asked “How are things with Jill? Still frustrated?”

I told her I thought the problem was very close to a resolution. “You know,” she said, “with a little more practice, I think you can really make her first time memorable.”

I knew there was no turning back then. Ashley was dressed casually, but she still looked spectacular. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she wasn’t wearing any makeup. It was another warm day, and she had on a man’s old blue, button down work shirt, and a pair of cutoff jeans that hugged her little athletic ass. She locked her big brown eyes on mine, and we slowly leaned closer together. We sat in the grass kissing for an eternity.

“I don’t want to cheat on Jill,” I whispered softly.

“It’s just sex,” she said. “It’s no big deal.” She leaned towards me, pushing me onto my back on the warm ground. I reached up and rubbed her breasts and quickly realized she wasn’t wearing a bra. Ashley winked at me suggestively. I began to unbutton her shirt as she pulled mine off. Seeing her small, pert breasts pleased me as much as it had the first time. She straddled me and the two of us sat there topless in the warm sunlight making out.

Ashley opened my fly and worked my big penis out of my pants. “I want to fuck you so bad,” she said. “I’ve been thinking about it all week.”

“Me too,” I admitted. “I even think about you when I’m with Jill sometimes,” I said. Ashley pulled my pants down, and then removed her tight little shorts. She was wearing a pair of plain white cotton panties, and she quickly threw them aside.

“I’m flattered by that,” Ashley said. “Jill’s a very pretty girl. I bet she looks great naked.”

I didn’t tell her that I had never seen Jill naked. I only responded with “So do you.”

We were both completely naked now, and Ashley straddled me once more. She took my cock and her hand, and guided me to her entrance. I panted heavily, and she made her strange purring sound as I slipped inside. We rocked back and forth in the grass and I sucked on her perky nipples. All though it was unlikely that anyone would walk up, fucking outside was still a huge turn on for me.

I slid my cock in and out of her slowly. I was getting a much better feeling for what to do, and how to control myself. Ashley moaned softly. I couldn’t help looking down and being turned on by the site of her vagina spread open on my stiff cock. I watched as I slowly slid in and out, and I started rubbing her clit with my thumb. She responded wildly and started bouncing harder on my cock. Our momentum built up quickly until Ashley was bouncing up and down like she was riding a horse. She moaned audibly, and it echoed off the trees around us. I could tell she was close to cumming, and I felt myself losing control. My penis spasmed and I started creaming inside her. That seemed to set Ashley off as she started her own orgasm. We collapsed next to each other and laid there naked in the grass for several minutes.

Afterwards, we actually did do some fishing for a while. Then we went into the fort and had sex again. As evening came, Ashley went home to prepare for her night out, and I sat alone contemplating my situation. Now that I had accepted the nature of our relationship, I no longer felt any rejection from Ashley. I also came upon a revelation that made me nervous. No matter what happened on Sunday with Jill, I knew that as long as Ashley wanted to fuck me, I would be willing. Worried about how everything would turn out, I packed up my gear and headed home.

“Just in time for dinner,” my mother said as I walked through the door.

“Good,” I responded, “I’m starving. Just let me put my stuff up.” Apparently cheating on your girlfriend could build up quite an appetite. I ran out to the garage to stash my fishing gear, and then came back to the dining room. I noticed I was ravenous as I helped myself to some of my mother’s delicious southern cooking.

For most of the meal, the conversation consisted of the normal dinnertime banter. Dad relating his adventures mowing the lawn, while mom shared the latest gossip she had heard from the neighbors. About halfway through the meal, the subject changed. “So,” my mother said, “I was over with Mrs. Welch today, and she said that Ashley was also fishing. Did you two plan this together?”

I suddenly had a sinking feeling in my stomach. I told her that she had mentioned she might be down at the creek on Saturday, but we hadn’t made definite plans.

“Well,” my mother said. “This is two weekends in a row you two have been out together. Her mother tells me she’s not seeing anyone, so if for some reason things don’t work out with Jill, I think you and Ashley would make a cute little couple.” I was starting to lose my appetite as I put up with my mother’s meddling.

“I have a girlfriend right now, Mother, but if it doesn’t work out you and Mrs. Welch are the first one’s I’ll notify,” I said sarcastically.

“You don’t have to use that tone with me” she said dejectedly. It appeared she would have to hold off on planning her dream wedding for me, at least for a little while. “Oh,” she said. “I almost forgot. Jill called this afternoon.”

There was still food on my plate, but my appetite was completely gone now. Jill had probably been calling to make plans for our day together, but she had missed me because I had been off having sex with another girl. “Beautiful,” I thought to myself. I sat at the table playing with the food on my plate until everyone was through, then I excused myself to go call Jill. I got her machine and left a message. I spent the next few hours wondering what my mother might have said to her. Jill wasn’t the jealous type, but she already knew that I had gone to a party with Ashley. On top of that, an afternoon fishing trip may look suspicious even to her loving eyes. It was well after dark when she finally called back.

“Hey,” she said cheerfully. “How was your fishing trip?”

“Not bad,” I said.

“Did you catch anything?”

“I hope not,” I said to myself while I thought about Ashley’s reputation for sleeping around. “No, I didn’t catch anything,” I said in the phone. “How was the day with your family?”

Jill told me all about her day, and we continued to chat about insignificant stuff. It reminded me of the first few months we were together, when we would sometimes talk all night. It also reminded me that although Jill was very attractive in a conservative way, it had actually been her brains that originally caught my attention. Most guys were intimidated by an intelligent girl, but I had been intrigued. I loved to listen to her ideas and to know what she was thinking, and although I was eager to talk about our Sunday plans, I was very content to talk about other things with her. After about an hour, Jill finally brought up the subject.

“There’s been a change in plans for tomorrow,” she said.

“Shit!” I thought to myself. That’s just my luck. Her parents changed their mind. “What is it?” I asked, trying not to show my disappointment.

“Well,” she said. “Remember I told you my parents and relatives would be gone until late at night? They changed their minds, and they decided to get a cabin and not come home until Monday.”

“Really?” I asked, suddenly excited.

“They asked Joanne to come stay with me,” she said. “I talked to her and explained the situation, so she’s not coming over, but she will cover for me.” Joanne was Jill’s older sister. She went to a community college, and had an apartment with some friends. The two girls were very close, so I wasn’t surprised that Joanne had offered to cover for her. “So,” Jill said, “Do you think you can find a way to stay over all night?”

My mind was already working on a plan. I decided to tell my parents that I had to work on a big project with Cameron, and that I would probably just spend the night over at her house. That had happened plenty of times in the past, and I knew my parents wouldn’t mind. Plus, I knew Cameron would cover for me, and she had a direct phone line in her room, so her parents wouldn’t be involved.

I shared my plan with Jill and she was delighted. “I have a surprise for you,” she said. “I didn’t want to tell you earlier, because I thought it might get you in a hurry. I started using birth control about 6 weeks ago, so you don’t have to get any condoms. I read that it was better that way, and I’ve known for a while now that I wanted you to be my first.”

I was shocked by her statement. I had no idea that Jill had been planning on sex for that long. Personally, I had been hoping for it since day one, but I had only thought my goal was in reach for the last few weeks. I was also delighted, but not surprised to learn she had been reading up on sex. Jill was intelligent, studious, and a bit of a perfectionist, so I knew she would take the time to learn about something before she jumped headfirst into the deep end.

“So,” I said. “By telling me this, does that mean that we are definitely going to do it tomorrow?”

“I don’t know,” she said. “I want to take everything slowly, and if it happens, it happens. Either way, I’m sure we’ll have a lovely day together.”

“Well, just being with you will be good enough for me,” I said.

“I’m glad,” she responded. “I’m so excited, and nervous, but mostly excited. I bought some new underwear today just for tomorrow.”

“Really?” I asked. I was getting excited just talking about our plans. Jill and I had never discussed her underwear in the past.

“Yes,” she said. “My mom and aunt and I went to Victoria’s Secret when we were at the mall. I got panties, a bra, and some stockings. I thought a garter belt would be sexy, but I couldn’t think of a way to convince my mom that I needed one.”

“Tell me more,” I said.

“No,” Jill began, “I think you’ll get plenty of time to see them tomorrow. Just talking about this is getting me excited.”

“It’s getting me a little horny,” I said. My penis was quickly turning rock hard as I pictured Jill in a lacy black bra, g-string and stockings, like something you would see in a porno magazine.

“That’s what I meant,” she said with a giggle, “But I didn’t want to use that word. That’s how I’ve felt all week. You’ve been making it hard for me to resist.”

“Really?” I asked. “What have I been doing that you liked?’ My cock was now at full salute. Jill and I had done plenty of fooling around, but we had never talked about the things we did, they just sort of happened spontaneously.

“The way you’ve been touching me,” she said. “The way you’ve been looking at me.” Her voice had become noticeable huskier. I asked her to go on. “Well,” she said. “When you try to undress me, I get really excited. I feel so bad, and I’m scared we’re going to get caught, and it just drives me wild.”

“You’re driving me wild right now,” I said. Suddenly, my cock was aching to be touched. I quickly removed locked the bedroom door and removed my pants. “I’m so hard, I’m going to have to masturbate.”

“NO!” she said with mock disgust. “You don’t do that do you?”

“Yes,” I said honestly. “When I think about you, I can’t help it. You never touch yourself when you’re thinking of me?”

“No!” she said after a slight hesitation. I didn’t say anything for several seconds. “I don’t,” she said, but it was obvious she was lying now. “Well, I only do a little.”

“What do you do?” I asked. I started stroking my cock. “Well,” she said. “Ever since the day you sucked on my nipple, I rub it a little longer in the shower.” I told her to keep talking. “And sometimes….” She paused before bursting out, “Sometimes I rub myself down there. Though my panties though, I never penetrate.”

“Are you doing it now?” I asked. She told me she wasn’t. “Well, what are you wearing?”

“My pajamas,” she said. “Just ordinary blue flannel pajamas. I asked about her underwear and after a few minutes of persuading she told me she had on a pair of white cotton panties.

“Why don’t you reach in your pajamas, and rub it for me now?” I asked.

“No” she said.

“Why not? If I were there, I would be rubbing it. I’d slide my hand up and down your panties,” I whispered. I was puling hard on my cock. “I’d rub all over your pussy.”

“Don’t use that word…” she said. She sounded a little out of breath.

“You’re touching yourself aren’t you Jill?”

“No, I’m not…” she said softly.

“Don’t bullshit me Jillian. Tell me what you are doing!” My voice was firm, but not angry.

“I’m rubbing my panties,” she said. She was moaning softly into the phone now. “And my nipples.”

“Are you thinking of me?” I asked. I was getting a rush from the power I had over her, and my hand continued to speed up and down my shaft.

“Yes!” she panted.

“Good then. You keep thinking of me, and what you want me to do to you tomorrow. Goodbye”

“No, don’t go!” she almost shouted. “Keep talking to me like that.” It was hard to mistake the pleading tone in her voice.

123456...9