First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was through, I continued licking until she grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. “Fuck me now,” she said.

“What?” I was shocked. Jill had never used the F-word in my presence.

“Now,” she said. “Fuck me now.”

I turned Jill so her back was to me. She placed her hands on the wall and stuck her ass outwards. I lined up my dick and slipped right into her vagina. It was even hotter than usual. The shower water seemed to be washing away some of the lubrication, so it was a little rough at first. There was a lot more friction, and I knew I would come quickly. Jill was already panting heavily, so I didn’t waste any time. I started fucking her hard Our flesh slapped together while the steam heated up our bodies. Jill was nearly screaming her delight now. She was getting close to cumming when I shot my load. My hot jizz sprayed inside her, and I reached around to fondle her favorite spot. She climaxed immediately. The two of us stood there in the shower, pressed against the wall, cumming for several seconds. My knees were so weak, I thought I would fall down.

After that, we actually did clean the cum and sweat off or each other’s body. We dried off, and Jill put her night shirt back on with a new pair of panties. We watched television for a while before going to bed and making love for the fourth time that day. It was not as intense as the other times, but it was still incredible. Afterwards, we both slept like babies until morning. We woke up sore, but happy.

Monday: I laid in the bed watching Jill dress for school. She put on plain white panties and a matching bra, along with a light pink skirt and a pullover sweater that was a darker shade of pink. She was only dressed for 15 minutes before I had her stripped down and between the sheets again. We fucked twice before leaving for school, and barely made it there on time. We didn’t have the same first period, so we went our separate ways at the door. As I sat in my class, I relived the event of the weekend in my head. My time with Ashley had been fun, but it didn’t compare to the pleasure I had gotten by being with Jill. Ashley and I had a physical connection, but Jill and I shared so much more. I resolved to myself that I would be totally honest with Jill in the future, and that I was through with Ashley for good.

***********

“I can’t wait to ravish your body,” I said.

“Well you have to,” Jill replied with a smile. “At least for another hour you do.”

I pressed her firmly against the edge of the open locker, letting her feel the hard on behind my zipper. We were mostly hidden from view, and I stole a quick kiss. Jill’s white, sleeveless blouse was fairly thin, and I could see the imprint of her hardening nipple. I reached up and rubbed it through the soft silk. My other hand crept up her thigh and beneath her suede skirt. She responded by sliding her hand between my legs and pressing against my cock. We kissed again, and I was forgetting where we were until Jill pulled away.

“Come on,” she said. “We have to get to Spanish.” She kissed my cheek and gave my erection one last squeeze before pushing me away. Jill turned and walked down the hallway. I waited for the bulge in my pants to relax a little before following her.

“Fuck Spanish,” I muttered to myself as I walked down the hall. I would have been perfectly content to ditch class and have an extra hour to spend fucking my girlfriend. Unfortunately, I knew she wouldn’t be up for that. “At least we won’t be doing anything in class,” I thought to myself. It was the first Friday of the month, and our teacher always had us watch some Mexican soap opera on first Friday’s. She thought it was a good way for us to learn from native speakers, as well as track our progress over the last month. Most students in the class couldn’t understand any of the show, but I was actually starting to understand it from month to month.

I got to class just as the tardy bell rang. Jill was already at her desk in the back of the room, and I took a seat next to her. My cock was still swollen in my pants, and I could feel a case of blue balls coming on—something I hadn’t dealt with much recently.

“Como esta?” Jill asked playfully.

“I’m fucking horny, you tease.” I answered. Jill giggled at my response.

“La profesora” wheeled out a cart with the television and VCR. She hit play and dimmed the lights, and the class settled in for an hour of Mexican melodrama that most of them didn’t even understand.

Not five minutes had passed before I felt Jill’s hand under the desk, creeping up my thigh. I almost jumped out of my seat. “This is new!” I thought. Our relationship had certainly changed since that fateful summer day when I had bumped into Jill in the book store and asked her out for the first time. I glanced anxiously around the room. Mrs. Diaz was busy doing paperwork at her desk. Some of the students were watching the television program, but most seemed to be zoning out or drifting off to sleep. I looked over at Jill, and she winked at me. Her hand continued to climb until it rested firmly on my crotch.

Instantly, I was rock hard. I was wearing a pair of khaki pants, and as she ran her fingers along the length of my cock, bolts of electricity shot through my body. I kept glancing around the room, scared someone would notice, but everyone was in their own little world. Jill drug her fingers up and down from base to shaft, teasing my prick. She had learned just how to push my buttons. I gasped involuntarily. Jill’s eyes got big and she quickly put a finger to her lips, telling me to keep quiet.

I calmed down, and Jill started stroking my shaft again. She would slide her hand up it’s length, and then give the head a firm squeeze. She repeated it over and over. Every time I got a little too excited, she would stop and give me an evil glare. The class was 50 minutes long, and Jill kept me at the edge for nearly 40 of those minutes. As time wound down, I was so horny I couldn’t move. I had my head on my desk, and I was chewing on the straps of my book bag to keep my breathing under control. Jill suddenly switched her technique and focused only on the head of my cock. She had jerked me off enough times to know exactly what to do. She pressed firmly on the tip of my cock and jiggled her hand back and forth rapidly. I felt my cock twitch, and seconds later I was spraying in my pants. I bit down hard on the strap of my book bag and narrowly avoided screaming out. Afterwards, I lay there with my head down, waiting for the last few moments of class to pass. When the bell rang, I used a notebook to shield the stain in my pants as Jill and I made a bee line for the parking lot.

Ten minutes later, Jill had turned off the old dirt road and parked her car behind the dilapidated barn. Nearly six months had passed since the first time we made love, and neither of us had grown tired of it. It was the most constant thing in a relationship that was starting to have problems. Jill was never wild or kinky, but she was a creative lover with a voracious appetite. When the two of us were alone, he good girl image quickly went down the drain.

After our first night together, we had made love any time we got the chance. For the first few weeks, it hadn’t always been easy to find the time or a place to go. Then Jill’s dad had given her the SUV for an early Christmas present. We had discovered the old barn a week later, and had taken advantage of our secret location ever since. We’d been going there at the end of every school day for nearly four months.

Jill opened the windows and let the spring air into the vehicle while I put the back seat down, giving us room to lay down. Jill joined me in the back of the Jeep. We started kissing passionately as I opened her blouse. Her bra was white satin. It was the same one she had bought for our first night together. It had only been six months, but sometimes it seemed like a different lifetime. On that night, I had promised her I would never leave, and I had promised myself I would be faithful to my girlfriend. For six months, I had kept those promises, but it was starting to get harder.

I pushed Jill’s blouse off her shoulders and unclasped her bra. I flung it aside, allowing her tits to swing freely—a sight I never tired of. Jill was just as busy removing my clothing. She anxiously removed my shirt and cum stained pants. She started climbing on me, and we made out feverishly. As usual, we were burning for each other. I reached under her skirt and slid her panties off, while her hand found my cock once again.

I slid my fingers around the lips of her freshly shaved pussy. I pulled at them gently, and pinched her clitoris. One finger found its way into her opening, quickly followed by a second. I slid them in and out rhythmically.

“Take me,” Jill panted. “I’m so ready for you.”

She rolled onto her hands and knees, and I positioned myself behind her. We rotated through several positions in our love making, but we always came back to doggie style. Jill was very much in control of most things in her life, but she liked to relinquish that control during sex.

I pushed the suede skirt up so I could see her perfect ass. The tip of my cock was at her entrance, and I plunged forward. Her pussy made a soft slurping sound as it sucked me in. Jill arched her back and pushed her ass towards me, burying my cock to its hilt. We started fucking without hesitation. My long dick pulled out, glistening with her juices, then it slipped back into her hot cunt.

“Oh yes,” Jill moaned, as she took me deeper. I started fucking her harder, enjoying the sound of our flesh slapping together and the sight of her big breasts jostling about. I placed one hand on her swollen clit, and wrapped the other in her blond pony tail and pulled her head back.

“Yes,” she panted. “Yes, you own me. You fucking own me.” I started pumping faster. Jill’s squealing was out of control. If someone happened to be in the area, they would easily hear her voice carrying out the open windows. The thought made me even hotter, and I shifted into top gear. I felt the familiar clench of Jill’s sex. Her breathing seemed to stop, and every muscle froze, and a few seconds later she was cumming. I responded with an orgasm of my own as I jettisoned my hot cum inside of her. The two of us collapsed in a naked heap as we struggled to catch our breath.

A few minutes later, we were dressed and in the front of the car again. Jill turned the engine and pulled back out onto the gravel road. This was the time of day when things usually took a turn for the worse. Lately, our post-coital discussions had been more like arguments.

“So,” I started, “Have you given any more thought to the party tonight?”

“I told you before, I don’t want to go to that,” she said.

The party was going to be a good one. Mikey Hammond’s parent’s were going out of town for the weekend, and he was throwing a keg party at their house. He was another rich kid who lived just up the golf course from Jill inside the local country club. Even though I had stopped fucking my neighbor Ashley, my old friendship with her had resurfaced, and as a result, I was starting to get invited to the good parties. The problem was that Jill never wanted to go.

“Jill, why not?” I asked. “It’s just a party.”

“Because I don’t want to be around all that. There will be people drinking, and smoking, and using drugs and having sex everywhere, and I don’t want to be around it.”

“Just because other people are drinking doesn’t mean you have to,” I said. “And we just finished having sex ten minutes ago.” I had been getting tired of her excuses for the last couple of months.

“What we did was in private, and we are in a relationship together. I don’t want to be around all the exhibitionism and promiscuity. I don’t want to talk about this anymore. Why don’t you just go with Trey and Cameron?”

“Because,” I answered, “Trey and Cameron are not by girlfriends. I probably will go with Trey though, and Cammie is going with a date.” Trey, Cameron and I had grown up together and been good friends for years. “You never want to talk about anything anymore, Jill. All you do is bitch and moan.”

“Well you didn’t mind my moaning when we were in the back of car, did you?” she asked.

I didn’t bother to answer her. It seemed like every day we were following the same routine. We got along great for several hours, we had sex, and then we argued. Every once in a while we would go for several days without an argument, but the pattern always seemed to come back. Almost any reason was an excuse to get at one another’s throats. Sometime, we didn’t even need a reason. The problem was, it wasn’t one big thing driving us apart. It was a combination of little things, basically caused by our diverging paths. Jill was a rich girl with a conservative viewpoint, whose main focus was on succeeding in the classroom as opposed to the social scene. On the other hand, I was middle class with radical viewpoints and I had tasted popularity, and I was hungry for more. Jill wanted to spend quite evenings watching movies, or going out to dinner, which was fine with me most of the time. But I also wanted to go to parties, and drink beer, and raise a little hell from time to time. The longer we had been together, the more our individual personalities had developed, and it had caused the relationship to suffer. I still loved her, but it felt like the only time we got along for real was during sex.

We were silent for a while before Jill piped up. “My mom thinks you need to get a hair cut.” I had been letting my dark hair grow, and it was starting to cover my ears.

“I didn’t realize I was dating your mother,” I said.

“Well,” she responded. “It wouldn’t hurt to try and please her. She thinks you look scruffy.”

“I think she can suck my dick,” I said without thinking. Accepting criticism from Ma Starks was not my idea of a good time. Jill was noticeably disturbed. “Look,” I said. “We’re close enough to my house. Why don’t you just drop me off here. I was going to Trey’s anyway.”

She pulled the car over to the curb. “I’ll call you tomorrow,” I said.

“Don’t drink too much or do anything stupid,” she responded. I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too” she said.

I got out of the car and Jill pulled away and drove off. I could still feel my blood boiling with rage, but I also felt depression and guilt. I walked the two blocks to Trey’s house. I got there in time to eat dinner with his family, then the two of us went upstairs to his room. He had a pack of cigarettes stashed away, and we sat smoking with our heads hanging out the window. I told him about the argument with Jill.

“Dude,” Trey began, “You should dump her. How many arguments is that this week?”

“Three,” I said.

“It’s time to admit it’s not going to work and move on,” he said.

“But I love her.”

“You lover her, or you love having sex with her?” he asked.

“Well, both,” I said.

“Time to move on,” he repeated.

Cameron and her boyfriend, Brent Giles, were giving us a ride to the party. Trey had a half empty bottle of tequila hidden in his closet that he had procured a few months back. By the time our ride arrived, the two of us were warmed up for the party.

We got to the party around 9, and I spent the first part of the evening pounding as much alcohol as I could. I mingled with the crowd, greeting classmates, alumni, and people from other local schools. It reminded me of my first big party with Ashley. I hadn’t really known anyone. Now, most of the people around were at least casual acquaintances, and some I considered friends. Lana Marsden fell into the friend group.

I bumped into her about halfway through the evening. She looked gorgeous, as usual, and more than a little bit drunk. Her boyfriend Mikey was the party’s host, and the two of them had been drinking with friends since school let out.

“Hello, Chemistry partner,” she slurred as she threw her arms around my neck. Lana and I were in the same chemistry class. Our professor had assigned lab partners at the beginning of they year using the class roll, and since our last names were next to each other, the two of us were partners. Over the last month, we had been spending a lot of time together working on a science project for the class.

Lana hugged me tightly and laid a solid kiss on my cheek as a greeting. She was wearing a light blue tank top and a pair of tight black pants that hugged her skinny ass. She was a very attractive, free spirited girl whose family had moved to the US from Australia two years earlier. At five foot ten, she was tall for a girl, and she had big blue eyes, and long strawberry blonde hair. Lana was slender with long legs and an athletic build. She was also a cheerleader, and a close friend of Ashley’s. Her outgoing, vivacious personality had caused me to develop a small crush on her over the last month. We were both in serious relationships, so I had not acted on my impulse, but the crush didn’t help things in my deteriorating relationship with Jill.

“So,” she said drunkenly, “Are we going to work on some science tomorrow, Chemistry Partner?” Our project was due in a few days, and we had planned to meet early Saturday morning.

“Yeah, I guess we have to.” I replied.

“Good,” she said in her thick accent. “I like spending time with you. I have fun. It’s nice to be around someone with a brain every now and then.” She nodded across the room at her boyfriend. “Some people aren’t able to discuss anything other than football.” She squeezed my ass firmly and walked off.

I was a little confused by the situation, and started to follow her when Cameron came up to me.

“Hey honey,” I said. “What happened to your date?”

“I sent him off to play with the other boys for a while,” she said. “Trey told me about your problems with Jill. Why don’t we go outside?”

The two of us walked out to the patio and sat down by the pool. Even though it was spring, the air was still chilly at night, and no one was swimming. I shared the details of the argument with my best friend.

Cameron sat listening quietly. “What a bitch,” she said finally.

“You don’t think it’s partially my fault?” I asked.

“Hey,” she said, “Did you refuse to go to her parents fancy dinner party? Or their ritzy New Years Eve thing?” I told her I hadn’t. “Then why can’t Jill do something that you want to do?” she asked. “Is it so much to ask for her highness to come down from her ice castle and walk among the common people?” I sat silently. “I haven’t said anything, because I knew you liked this girl a lot, but I’ve never liked her. She’s not right for you. She’s stuck up, she’s snobby, and she’s introverted.”

“And who is right for me?” I asked. I knew Cameron was probably right, but I was still angry about it. “You?”

“No,” she said with a giggle. “I don’t think that will ever happen. You just need a more outgoing girl, who doesn’t mind spending time with your friends. Someone like Ashley, but not so slutty. I love her to death, but she’s probably fucked half the football team.”

“You know what,” I said angrily. “I think you and Trey should mind your own fucking business. You’ve never been in a serious relationship. He was with Sharon Parker for a few months, and then she dumped him. And she’s probably slept with the entire football team since, not just half.” Cameron sat quietly while I vented. The two of us had been friends long enough to have several fights, and she knew I was just frustrated, and not angry with her.

“Honey, we just want what’s best for you,” she said finally.

“Well, I think I can figure that out on my own,” I said. I turned and left the party. I stumbled out onto the golf course and over to Jill’s house. It was late, but the light was still on in her bedroom window. I thought about getting her attention, then decided against it. I had been drinking, and that would only lead to another argument. I stumbled off towards home. It was a lengthy walk, but I needed the time to clear my head and sober up a little. I was exhausted when I finally got there, and I went straight to bed.

1...456789