First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like another person slid into my body; I was watching her and smiling inside to myself. My hands went to the tie that made my hair into a ponytail and pulled it loose. Hands went to my temples and slid up to finger comb out my hair. Hands on the top of my head I shook out my hair, and he looked.

Our eyes locked in that mirror and he couldn't look away. A lopsided grin started on my face. Totally nude in that full length mirror we stared at each other. I brought my hands out of my hair and down to cup my breasts. I can't lick my own nipple, but I can pinch them and I did. I almost think a small moan escaped me. One hand let go of its breast, in my mind and in the mirror I watched it slide down the full length of my belly and over my mound. Down to cup my sex and slid a finger between my pussy lips.

A gasp, the sound of a hand slapping over her mouth, and saucer sized eyes in the mirror reminded me that Katy was in the booth with me. A small eye movement showed her the man watching me. Another gasp and the harsh stage whisper of 'Selle brought Michelle running to the curtain gap. They put their heads together in whispers. Over top I saw my fish get up and walk away.

So I slapped Katy's ass.

"You chased him away."

"Yes but he was peeking into the booth and could see that you were naked." I could see in her eyes when the light bulb went on. "You...you wanted him to see. Keelin Sine what's gotten into you?"

Before I could answer a tiny bit of black silk got passed to me over their heads. I took it and as I started getting it straightened out.

"Damn Katy, if they charge by the ounce this is the cheapest dress in the whole store."

'Selle had to add her two cents in. "No Keely, that's reversed, the less it weighs the more it costs."

"Oh boy, bank loan here I come, I've had wafer cookies that weigh more than this dress."

But I got it straightened out and slid over my head. Pulling the skirt all the way down, and that wasn't very far. I looked up into the mirror and my mind dropped back...

Summers and summers ago, to just after I'd turned thirteen. Mom had let me get my first real bikini, and we were on a summer holiday with a friend of Dad's and his family. Hank and Dad were on beach chairs just watching the world and the ocean roll by. I was on a beach towel behind them; I couldn't have sat in front of them, which was too open. My new bikini and my fairly recent new boobs were taking some getting used to.

Then a girl walked in front of us, she wasn't having any trouble getting used to her boobs or that bright yellow bikini she was almost wearing. It had to have been the smallest bikini that I'd ever seen, even in a magazine. As Hank's comment floated back to me it drew my attention back to them.

In a theatrical cowboy drawl. "That bikini's like a barbed wire fence."

"How's that Hank?"

"Well, a barbed wire fence keeps the cows in the field, but doesn't spoil the view."

When I looked up into that mirror, standing in that LBD. (Little black dress.) That's what passed through my mind. It keeps me in the field and almost doesn't spoil the view. I was naked, you could tell it and you thought you could see it...almost. The dress wasn't see through, but you thought that in the right light it might be, but it wasn't. It was thin, very thin, but it wasn't see through.

But I was naked in it and you knew that instantly. You just couldn't see skin in the wrong/right places. But under that very thin layer, skin was naked.

An LBD is supposed to be a woman's universal tool, a dress she can use anywhere. A dress she can wear to the children's Christmas Play, a dress her husband can take her out to a fancy supper club in. He can take her out dancing in, to the theater, to a play, anywhere for any purpose.

Not this little black dress, wearing it to a children's Christmas Play could possibly be a crime. In Church you might get struck by lightning wearing this LBD.

You'd wear this LBD dancing for your husband in the bedroom to turn him on. You might wear this little black dress out with your husband and some really good friends to a darkened piano bar for dancing, or to a dark romantic supper club with your husband, but always with your husband. In this little black dress you might be in trouble without your husband.

But mine was going to the party with me, and I wanted this dress.

In the central room on one of the viewing stands. I could see in the mirror that my fish had just moved to a different seat. The instant I left the booth his eyes were on me and he hasn't looked away yet. Even sitting down with his legs crossed I can see he's erect, and the 'her inside' me smiles that lopsided grin.

The dress is everything that I want it to be. There's a little folding and body in the fabric around the neckline, over the shoulders, and around the back. There's basically no back on the dress it plunges down so far that I don't know if the crack of my ass is showing, but I can feel the air there as I move. It would be no more than the span of a hand over my ass and fingers would be inside me.

The neck line plunges almost as far, but it's a narrow plunge between my breasts. Standing it's perfectly modest. Turning to the side or twisting you might show a little breast. Bending over it's clear to your waist, all the goods are on display, and I mean 'all' the goods. As I'm leaning over and seeing just how much is on display, fish's mouth starts to look like...well a fish's mouth breathing.

But I let go of my hair and the curtain closes, and yes I can see that the lady Godiva trick still works fine. I could do toe touch exercises and no one could see anything, the backs getting a breeze though. Standing up I see what this dress reminds me of, a crazy video of girls walking the streets of Key West in nothing but body paint.

It looks that naked, it's just got a skirt made of the same paint so you can't see between my thighs. That skirt ends eight inches above my knees though, and that's not to say how close to my ass it is if I bend over.

The way the dress feels is amazing too, it's like fabric has been spray painted three microns above my skin. As I move it's brushing all those little tiny hairs all over my body, all at the same time. To say nothing about what it's doing to my nipples. Like I've said, I've had wafer cookies that weigh more than this dress, so not only does it look like I'm naked it feels like it too, like I'm clothed in air.

Katy and 'Selle have been so good and patient today. They're watching the games I'm playing with fish. I know that I've rewrote their image of me in their minds today. But I couldn't help it, and I know in my mind that I'm going to have to watch that. My marriage and children are number one for me; games with fish are less than nothing.

I buy Katy and 'Selle each a blouse along with my dress and shoes. It makes my black Amex card squeak a little, but it's been fun. Oh yeah, shoes, black, shiny, four inch heels, I think that I'll have enough balance to walk in them though. CFM's I think they call them, come fuck me, think Thomas will know that?

I've got about three and a half hours before we'll leave for the party. An hour and a half before Madeline will show up to tend the kids so I can get ready. I'm so excited, but I'm also scared and nervous, all tingly inside.

I think that the kids felt that in me, they were hard to get to lie down. Baby Dani still hasn't settled yet. So I fed her again and I'm carrying her around with me. Hoping she'll feel safe and settle down for a nap, if she doesn't she'll be really bad for Madeline.

I'm moving things around and making sure that I have everything I'll need, and that it's all in one place. I go to the closet and one handed with little Dani on my hip I manage to get the dress out of its bag and off the hanger.

Throwing it over my shoulder I turn to lay it on the bed. But barely taking a step I remembered the shoes. Putting Dani up to my shoulder I squatted down and manage to get both shoes into one hand. Turning to go to the bed...I guess I must have turned too fast.

I heard the burp and the bubbling then smelled the sour milk and knew that she'd spit up. Again I moved to fast and I'd barely gotten her off my shoulder and she spit up again. I watched in horror as it dropped a white line down the center of the skirt on my new dress.

Shaking, crying with tears already starting to fall I manage to get Dani into the center of our big bed. I ran into the bathroom for a wet cloth and wipe Dani's mouth and face clean. Then I can look at my new dress.

There's the long white stain down the front of the skirt, but there's also spit up on both sides of the neckline in one area. I guess they must have been folded together when she spit up on them. Thinking that I have to rinse it out before the smell sets into the fabric I use the sink in the bathroom to flush it with warm water.

A small noise in the bedroom hammers my mind and I fly back into the bedroom, only to find Dani still in the center of the tall bed having never moved. I place a big pillow along each side of her, knowing that I should never have left her alone on our bed. Thinking what might have happened if she'd fallen from that height.

Realizing to myself that I'm batting a 1000% in my own stupidity, that I need to stop and settle myself down before I really do something massively stupid. Quickly back into the bathroom for the dress and a bunch of towels. I spread it out on the bed and start trying to pat it dry.

My mind is watching but it can't believe what's happening. The fabric is not drying flat, it's rippling up in waves, only where it's been wet. I check Dani to find that she sleeping, so I take the dress into the bathroom. With the hair dryer on it lowest heat setting and holding it a foot away, I try to gently dry it. But it only makes it worse.

Back to the bed and I check again on Dani, I spread the dress out and try to smooth it with my hands. But it won't smooth out, in fact the dryer the dress gets the more it ripples up. My mind is starting to panic, but then I remember the care information tag. As my hand finds it I read, professionally clean only, no water!

My knees sag to the floor and my head falls onto the bed. The tears and sobs fell full force now, because I realize that I'm done. The dress is ruined, oh maybe a professional can get it back in shape, but not tonight. I can't go to the party, I'm done, and it's over.

I know that I'll have to call Madeline and Thomas, and let them know what's happened. Madeline can stay home and Thomas can go by himself, but I'm done. There's nothing in my closet that could even remotely work.

"Madeline, you might as well stay home tonight. There's no way that I can go to the party."

"Why Keely? What's happened so that you can't go?"

"Dani spit up on the only dress I have that I could use for tonight. In my stupidity I tried to rinse it out without looking at the care tag. It says 'professionally clean only no water.' And the fabric won't go back into shape."

"Well hang on Keely, I'll be right over and between the two of us we'll fix up something."

The second sad phone call I have to make.

"Thomas, I don't think that I'll be able to go to your party. Dani spit up on the new dress I bought then in trying to clean it I ruined it."

"Oh Keely, I know just how much you wanted to go, you've been so excited the last few days. There has to be 'something' that you can wear?"

"Madeline is on her way here and her attitude is the same as yours so maybe? But I really don't think so; you might just have to prepare yourself to go alone tonight. I really can't blame Dani, that's part of what hurts so much; it's all my own stupidity that ruined everything."

"Well, don't count yourself down and out yet, Mom's really good at fixing problems. If she can't, when I get home I'll try and we'll just go late. So buck up and quit crying we'll figure out something."

So I quit crying, and Dani had fallen asleep so I moved her to her crib. Fortunately children can sleep soundly and she didn't wake as I moved her. I went ahead and finished getting everything collected up and ready. But my mood was pretty hopeless, I knew what was in my closet and I knew that the dress was ruined.

It wasn't five minutes later and Madeline was here. She looked at the dress lying on the bed, felt the fabric, and pulled out the care tag. Feeling the fabric between her fingers and trying to rub it flat with her hand, she started shaking her head.

"Keely, I don't think that I can do anything with this fabric. It's too thin, I don't even know what it's made out of and the tag doesn't say. But it does say 'no water' and that's obviously what rippled the fabric. Anything short of a professional shop is not going to get it back in shape."

"It's a beautifully shaped dress, and it's very excellent quality. If you don't mind me asking but what did it cost you?"

"1200 dollars."

"Oh ouch, and you might never even get to wear it. But were you seriously going to wear this? Your bra and panties would show lines through this fabric." That lopsided grin on my face was her answer. "OH, oh well I guess you had that figured out. But seriously, with no underwear and the fabric in this dress you'd be naked, colored black but naked."

"You know that there'll be dancing there too and any kind of movement in this dress, even with your chest things would show." That lopsided grin was back. "Oh Keely, that doesn't seem like you at all. What's going on, isn't that boy of mine keeping up with his business?"

"(Lol) Yes Madeline he's marvelously keeping up with his 'business'. You've always said just what you mean, haven't you Madeline?"

"Life's too short not too. But what's going on with you Keely?"

"Oh Madeline, I'm dowdy, I'm getting passed by. I'm Mommy day in and day out, night after night, week after week; I have spit up on my tee shirt every day, peanut butter and jelly on my jeans. My hair's always in a pony tail and my make-up drawer has dust in it."

"For one night I want to be sexy, I wanted to be a hawt woman that all the men looked at. I wanted Thomas' tongue to hang out. I wanted to walk across a floor and have all the men desire me, yet know that they can't have me, but they want too."

"Well, I think that every mother with a little one has felt like that at one time or another and you have three. But I think that dress might have been a bit too much for Thomas, but that might be just the mother in me talking."

"But come on girl you're a woman I know that you have to have something in that closet that we can make work."

"Madeline, you know that I've never been a girly girl, in fact Thomas will sometimes call me his jockette. But I know what's in that closet and a corporate dinner party isn't in there."

"It doesn't hurt to look; besides what have you got to lose?"

So we looked, Madeline had a lot of ideas running through her mind. Some of them were good ideas, I'd just thought of them before.

"I know that you're really petite, but aren't any of your friends even close to your size?"

"No Madeline, I've mentally went through all my friends and even most of my neighbors and they're all bigger than me in one way or another."

Madeline didn't even pause as she went through all my old club dresses. Her comment though was...

"Gees girl, these looked too young on you when you were twenty two. Oh god, fluorescent lime green would spoil everyone's dinner. These church suits a grandmother wouldn't wear to this dinner party. Keely I'm ashamed of you; your closet is totally inadequate."

"But what's in here?"

As she pulled out an airtight sealed black garment bag, and my mind went back to when I bought it and the little old Chinese grandmother I'd bought it from.

When Thomas first got hired by this company; I don't know if it was considered a signing bonus or just a welcome to the company. But a group went to China to look over a project that they might bid on. They allowed some of the wives to come too. It was meetings all day for the employees, but evenings held fancy dinners out to very nice places.

Smoozing and drinks for most of the late evenings. Then back to meetings all day again. I couldn't Smooze or drink, I was six months pregnant with Krystof, but I could sight see and wander the shops with the wives during the day.

China was fun for me; most of the women were a similar stature to me. Plus 95+% of Chinese have black hair. To find someone of their stature with flame orange hair literally stopped whole streets. If I stepped close to talk to someone, all they could do was stare at my hair.

Wandering into a little shop was where I found this piece. In the US this shop might have been called an Import Market with a high end flea market attached. In the back, hanging almost in a corner was this garment bag; it literally had dust on the shoulder areas. What made me notice it was that it wasn't a normal garment bag.

It was hermetically sealed, in the back corner of a flea market. Well curiosity and kittens I had to know what was inside. Taking it up to the counter, the little grandmother there was frozen staring at me. I had to reach over there and shake her to get her to talk to me. She spoke English but between staring at my hair and trying to translate her own thoughts. I had a hard time just getting her to understand that I wanted to see what was in the bag.

Finally I got a nod of her head that I decided was enough to let me open that sealed garment bag. What was in it was amazing; we've all seen those fake Chinese outfits with the embroidered dragons on them. They're usually toggle and loop closure, high stiff collar and cuffs. They're almost always hip length, with pants underneath.

That's what this was, with a very obvious difference, this was real and old. At least that's what it looked like to me. It might be a very good fake but I didn't think so. Who would hermetically seal in a fake? Removing it from the bag I could see that it was made either for a young boy or a woman my size.

It had the shirt/jacket/tunic and the pants, three pearl and gold ringed wooden hair stakes, plus a set of slippers that were also beautiful. A soft leather bottom a heavy brocade silk upper with scroll work patterns in jet and crystal beading. The pants were very plain, they'd be very comfortable but there was nothing extra about or on them. The jacket was what was so very special.

But I thought that I was taking too long to look at it. These smaller shop owners love to haggle over price, and if I showed my interest in this clothing the starting price would be high. But it looked to be in my size, it looked very old but in perfect shape. If someone told me that it was four hundred years old, I'd believe them. If someone told me that they were new and made to look old, I might believe them too.

It was all black and it was my size and I thought it was old, and I wanted it. So I asked her starting price. I had a very hard time keeping my poker face on, it was so very low. I made no return offer but asked her price again. She dropped it just a very small amount. I paid her the money, put it all back in the bag and left the shop. Once out of sight I almost ran back to our hotel. Thomas agreed with me, he thought it was old too.

Half way around the world, over four year's time and three babies I'd forgotten it. But that's what Madeline was holding up. I figured that at the very least she needed to see what was in the bag. So I popped the seal and opened it up, pulled the bag off the jacket.

"OH...my god!" Madeline's hand sat over her mouth with large round eyes.

Looking at the jacket again I thought to myself that this might work. Not at all in the way that I wanted the dress to work, but the jacket screamed quality and beauty. The slippers were a work of art. But the pants were a zero. If...if I had time I might be able to find something that would work.